Stay With Me

By pulvxrize

A short story about the lifes of two people. More

Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Nick
Nick
Ripley
Ripley
Nick
Nick
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Nick
Ripley
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Ripley
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Nick
Nick
Nick

Nick

3 0 0
By pulvxrize

I wake to the smell of what seems like the smell of hospital room. 

Wait, I'm awake. This means I've failed so what's gonna happen now?

I don't wanna end up in the loony bin. No way in hell am i going to go through all that crap.

It's not too late. I HAVE TO DIE. I HAVE TO.

My heart rate must've gone up because the machine started beeping like crazy and the nurses stormed in. 

I was told to calm down, so i did. Not because i cared or anything but I need to make them believe that i was okay. Ripley came in as the nurses went out. She's so beautiful, i love everything about her. I love the way her hair falls and the way she bites her lips. 

That's why i have to do it fast. I can't let anything stop me, I have to die. I have to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 5
The death of a friend. A short story about drug use, mental health, and the guilt of not doing the right thing.
438 77 12
A bunch of short stories for a certain someone ;)
1.1K 3 33
entries that probably shouldn't be shared on the internet but here they are.
80 39 14
Simply a short story about love and life.