Super Into You (Winchester)

By Jaydie_Wadie

Evie Singer, adopted daughter of Bobby Singer, has known the Winchesters since they were young. Raised by bot... More

- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -

- Chapter 18 -

19 0 0
By Jaydie_Wadie

"Evie? Evie! You listen to a word I said?" Dad asked me as I stared out his library window.

"Yeah, I heard you. I'm not calling him." I deadpanned.

"Don't make me get my gun, girl." Dad threatened. I turned towards him.

"We are damn near kickoff for Armageddon, don't you think we got bigger fish at the moment?" I asked him.

"I know you're pissed. And I'm not making apologies for what he's done, but he's your-"

"Brother? He's my brother, is that what you were gonna say?" I snapped at him.

"He's your brother. And he's drowning." Dad said. I scoffed.

"Dad, I tried to help him, I did. Look what happened." I said, raising one hand and throwing it around.

"So try again." He said.

"It's too late."

"There's no such thing." He snapped.

"No, dammit dad! No. I gotta face the facts. Sam never wanted part of this family. He hated this life growing up. Ran away to Stanford first chance he got. Now it's like déjà-vu all over again." I sat down.

"Well, I am sick and tired of chasing him. Screw him, he can do what he wants." I snapped.

"You don't mean that." Dad said.

"Sam's gone. He's gone. I'm not even sure if he's still my brother anymore. If he ever was." I said. 

Dad was quiet. He walked over to his desk, then in one swift moment, he threw everything off his desk. He started advancing on me, making me stand.

"Well, boo hoo, I am so sorry your feelings are hurt, princess! Are you under the impression that family's supposed to make you feel good?! Make you an apple pie, maybe? They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!"

"I told him, 'you walk out that door, don't come back' and he walked out anyway! That was his choice!" I yelled back.

"You sound like a whiny brat. No, you sound like John. Well, let me tell you something. He was a coward." Dad said.

"John was a lot of things, Bobby, but a coward?" I asked.

"He'd rather push Sam away than reach out to him. Well, that don't strike me as brave. You are a better person than John ever was. So you do both of us a favor. Don't be him." He yelled.

I turned back to the window, then noticed a change in scenery. I turned around slowly and noticed I was in a new room, very old fashioned.

"Hello, Evie. It's almost time." Castiel said.

"Oh great, it's you! Want do you want from me now?!" I exclaimed.

"We need you to help us."

-

After not getting a reply to my many questions I decided to poke around the room a bit. I noticed a table, filled with my favourite foods and drinks.

"Don't mind if I do." I mumbled, grabbing a piece of pizza and taking a large bite.

"Hello Evie, you're looking fit." Zachariah said from behind me. I turned around, looking like a kid that got caught stealing a cookie from the jar, and smiled. I quickly chewed my pizza and swallowed.

"Well how about this, 'The Suite Life of Zach and Cas'" I said sarcastically. They both gave me blank stares, to which I responded with a sigh.

"It's a... never mind. So, what is this? Where the hell am I?" I asked them.

"Call it a Green Room. We're closing in on the grand finale, here. We want to keep you safe before showtime. How's the pizza?" He asked.

"I want to know what the game plan is." I said bluntly, not answering his question.

"Let us worry about that. We want you... focused, relaxed." He said.

"Well, I'm about to be pissed and leaving, so start talking, Chuckles." I snapped. Zachariah sighed.

"All the seals have fallen. Except one."

"That's an impressive score. That's... that's right up there with the Washington Generals." I said sarcastically.

"You think sarcasm's appropriate, do you? Considering... you started it all? But the final seal... it'll be different." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Lilith has to break it. She's the only one who can. Tomorrow night -- midnight." Zachariah explained.

"Where?"

"We're working on it."

"Well work harder." I snapped.

"We'll do our job. You just make sure you do yours." Zachariah snapped back.

"Yeah, and what is that, exactly? I assume I have to stop her, which I'm down for, but how? With the knife?" I asked.

"All in good time." Zachariah said calmly. I sighed.

"Isn't now a good time?" I asked, annoyed.

"Have faith."

-

They had left, leaving me to pace around the room. I pulled out my phone, debating on calling Dean and Sam.

"Ah screw it." I mumbled, dialing Sam's number.

"It's Sam. Leave me a message." His recorder said, beeping at the end.

"Hey, it's me. Uh... Look, I'll just get right to it. I'm still pissed... and I owe you a serious beat down. But... I shouldn't have said what I said. You know, I'm not John. We're family. You know, we're family. And, uh... no matter how bad it gets, that doesn't change. Sammy, I'm sorry."

-

I started poking the figurines, completely bored out of my brain. I started tilting one, accidentally making it shatter. I felt someone else in the room, so I turned around, slightly guilty.

"Sorry."

"You asked to see me?" He asked, making me clear my throat.

"Yeah, listen, I, uh, I-I need something." I said.

"Anything you wish." He said.

"I need you to take me to see Sam." I said.

"Why?" He asked me.

"There's something I got to talk to him about." I said.

"What's that?" Cas asked.

"What's it to you? Just make it snappy." I said sarcastically.

"I don't think that's wise." He said. I sighed.

"Well, I didn't ask you for your opinion." I said.

"Have you forgotten what happened the last time you met?" He asked me.

"No. That's the whole point. Listen, I'm gonna do whatever you mooks want, okay? I just need to tie up this one thing. Five minutes -- that's all I need." I said.

"No."

"What do you mean, no? I'm trapped here?" I asked.

"You can go wherever you want." Cas said.

"Great, I want to go see Sammy." I said.

"Except there." Cas said. I huffed and glared at him.

"I want to take a walk." I said.

"Fine. I'll go with you." 

"Alone.

"No."

"You know what? Screw this noise. I'm out of here." I said, heading to the door.

"Through what door?" Cas asked me. I turned back to face him, but he was already gone. When I turned back the door was gone.

"Damn it Cas!"

I spun around and grabbed some pedestal thing, looking back at the wall and started smashing the pedestal into it. 

It started breaking through, but as soon as I paused the wall repaired itself. I threw the pedestal to the ground.

"Son of a bitch." I snapped.

"Quit hurling feces like a howler monkey, would you? It's unbecoming." Zachariah said, appearing behind me.

"Let me out of here!" I said, frustrated. 

"Like I told you: too dangerous out there. Demons on the prowl." Zachariah said. I huffed.

"I've been getting my ass kicked all year. Now you're sweating my safety? You're lying. I want to see my brother." I said.

"That's...ill-advised."

"You know, I am so sick of your crap riddles and your smug, fat face. What the hell is going on, huh? Why can't I see Sam? And how am I gonna ice Lilith?" I asked, making him sigh.

"You're not... going to ice Lilith." He said.

"What?"

"Lilith's going to break the final seal. Fait accompli at this point. Train's left the station." He said.

"But my brother's and I, we-" I paused, realising their plan.

"You don't want to stop it, do you?" I asked.

"Nope. Never did. The end is nigh. The apocalypse is coming, kiddo, to a theatre near you." Zachariah said sarcastically.

"What was all that crap about saving seals?" I asked.

"Our grunts on the ground -- we couldn't just tell them the whole truth. We'd have a full-scale rebellion on our hands. I mean, think about it. Would we really let 65 seals get broken unless senior management wanted it that way?"

I was silent.

"What about all the humans?" I asked quietly.

"Well... you can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs. In this case... truckloads of eggs, but you get the picture. Look... it happens. This isn't the first planetary enema we've delivered." He said. 

I nodded slowly and sat down at the table.

"What? No fighting back? No name calling and threats that wouldn't work?" He asked me. I shook my head, blinking so my eyes turned back. I looked up at him.

"No threats, just a promise. I'm going to kill you."

"No you're not. Why do you think I'm confiding in you? You're still vital, Evie. We weren't lying about your destiny. Just... omitted a few pertinent details. But nothing's changed. You are chosen. You will stop it. Just... not Lilith, or the apocalypse. That's all." He said.

"Which means?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

He gestured to the painting on the wall.

"Lucifer. You're going to stop Lucifer. You're our own little Russel Crowe, complete with surly attitude. And when it's over... and when you've won... your rewards will be... unimaginable. Peace, happiness... Dean and Castiel at your feet."

"Tell me something. Where's God in all this?" I asked him, ignoring the comment about my boy's.

"God? God has left the building."

-

I tried calling Sam again, but all I heard was static.

"You can't reach him, Evie. You're outside your coverage zone." Castiel said from behind me.

"What are you gonna do to Sam?" I asked him.

"Nothing. He's gonna do it to himself." 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. Castiel looked down.

"Oh, right, right. Got to toe the company line. Why are you here, Cas?" I asked him.

"We've been through much together, you and I. And I just wanted to say, I'm sorry it ended like this." He said. I scoffed and walked towards him.

"'Sorry'?" I asked. I punched him right in the jaw, but he barely flinched.

"You haven't been using your powers." He observed, looking at me flexing my injured hand.

"I'm not a monster." I sneered, looking away from him. "It's Armageddon, Cas. You need a bigger word than 'sorry'."

"Try to understand -- this is long foretold. This is your..."

"Destiny?" I snapped, looking at him.

"Don't give me that "holy" crap. Destiny, God's plan... It's all a bunch of lies, you poor, stupid son of a bitch! It's just a way for your bosses to keep me and keep you in line! You know what's real? People, families -- that's real. And you're gonna watch them all burn?"

"What is so worth saving? I see nothing but pain here. I see inside you. I see your guilt, your anger, confusion. In paradise, all is forgiven. You'll be at peace. Even with Sam."

"You can take your peace... and shove it up your lily-white ass. 'Cause I'll take the pain and the guilt. I'll even take Sam as is. It's a lot better than being some bitch in paradise. This is simple, Cas! No more crap about being a good soldier. There is a right and there is a wrong here, and you know it." I snapped at him. He turned away.

"Look at me!" I yelled at him, grabbing his shoulder and turning him to face me.

"You know it! You were gonna help us once, weren't you? You were gonna warn Dean about all this, before they dragged you back to Bible camp. Help me -- now. Please." I begged him.

"What would you have me do?" He asked.

"Get me to Dean, then to Sam. We can stop this before it's too late." I said.

"I do that, we will all be hunted. We'll all be killed." Cas said.

"If there is anything worth dying for... this is it." I said. Cas just shook his head and looked down.

"You spineless..." I turned away from him.

"...soulless son of a bitch. What do you care about dying? You're already dead. We're done." I snapped.

"Evie-"

"We're done!" 

He was quiet, so I turned back. He was gone.

-

I was pacing again, looking around the room. I looked at the food, considering taking some pizza again when I was shoved into the wall. Cas held his hand against my mouth and gestured to the knife. I nodded slowly, and he released me, slicing his arm and using the blood to make an angel banishing symbol.

"Castiel!" Zachariah yelled. Castiel quickly started finishing the symbol.

"Would you mind explaining just what the hell you're doing?" He yelled, walking towards us. Cas finished the symbol and activated it, making him disappear.

"He won't be gone long. We have to find Dean and Sam now." Cas said. 

"Where is he?" I asked, referring to Sam.

"I don't know. But I know who does. We have to stop him, Evie, from killing Lilith."

"But Lilith's gonna break the final seal."

"Lilith is the final seal. She dies, the end begins."

"Well screw me sideways. Alright, let's head to my dad's, grab Dean and blow this Popsicle stand."

-

We got Dean and headed to Chuck's.

"Wait. T-t-this isn't supposed to happen." Chuck said, looking up in shock.

The lady in the phone said something.

"No, lady, this is definitely supposed to happen, but I just got to call you back." Chuck said, hanging up.

"Where's Sam?" I snapped.

"Um." He paused, looking on his computer.

"St Mary's."

"St. Mary's? What is that, a convent?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you guys aren't supposed to be there. You're not in this story." Chuck said.

"Yeah well-" Cas paused, looking at Dean and I.

"We're making it up as we go."

Chuck's computer screen started flickering, and a bright light started filling the room.

"Aw, man! Not again! No!" Chuck yelled.

"It's the Archangel!" Cas yelled. He looked over at Dean and I

"I'll hold him off! I'll hold them all off! Just stop Sam!" He said, touching Dean's head, sending him to St Mary's. He was about to do it to me when I stopped him.

"You'll die!" I yelled to him.

"If there is anything worth dying for... this is it." He quoted me. I laughed, sad tears falling down my face. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss. 

We kissed for a few seconds, the love and passion pouring into it, before we pulled back.

"I love you!" I yelled. He smiled and nodded, sending me to St Mary's. I got there and instantly found Dean. I collapsed in his arms, crying.

"Hey Evie, I know, I know. But we need to focus, okay?" I nodded and looked around. 

"Let's go." I said. We started walking down the hallways until we saw them. We stood there for a moment until Ruby turned towards us. She smiled evilly at us and slammed the door shut. Dean and I bolted towards the door.

"Sam! Sam! Sammy!" We yelled, banging on the door. Suddenly everything was silent on the other side. I looked at Dean and pushed him back. I used my powers to push the door open. We saw Sam standing there, looking down at the blood. I grabbed the knife and smirked at her.

"You're too late." She said.

"Doesn't matter." I said, advancing on her. Sam grabbed her from behind and held her still and I stabbed her, the light flickering until she was limp. Sam dropped her and looked at me.

"I'm sorry." He said brokenly. A bright light shot out of the ground, drawing our attention. We looked at the blood, seeing it was finished the pattern. Dean grabbed us.

"Guy's we got to go!" He yelled. I held on to him, watching the bright light.

"Dean, he's coming."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 519 13
Ness Singer is being just as there for the Winchesters and her father as before, maybe even a little bit more. Because now that the angels and the de...
419 18 13
Alyra Singer, daughter of Bobby Singer started hunting at the age of 14 once she knew what her father did for a living. Her mother was hooked on drug...
72.7K 1.8K 72
Angel Millie Winchester, eldest of the Winchester clan, had to grow up exceptionally early at the age of 6 to help care for her brothers (4 year old...
51.6K 1.6K 36
It's not easy for being a demon, but being the princess of hell, it's twice as hard. When Victoria was twelve years old, she tried to sell her soul f...