Kidnapped By My Ex-Boyfriend...

By shadygirl72

'I rolled off my bed drying the last tears. The ones I swore I'd never let escape my eyes. Not for that. Not... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty [Public]
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Sequel ?
Sequel is out!
New Similar Story!

Chapter Twenty-Eight

45.6K 1.2K 247
By shadygirl72

                Niall guided me through the streets of Mullingar, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

Every now and then, people would walk past us giving us a strange glance but Niall ignored it, knowing the cost to his fame. Thank God we hadn’t come across crazy 13 year-old fans yet.

“NIALL!” A man called and judging from the clarity of his voice, he was close. Niall turned around, causing me to do so as well.

“Fuck.” He muttered angrily, glaring at the mob of paparazzi a few meters from us, taking hundreds of pictures. “Come on.” He said, grabbing my hand and resuming our walk but this time much faster.

“Hi Hannah.” Some 40-year old creep caught up with us and was now walking beside me quickly, his camera only a few inches from my face. I shielded my face with my hand trying to ignore them.

“Heard you’ve been together a long time.” Another spoke from behind me. They were all tracing right behind us which was starting to scare me. Niall slid his hand out of mine and snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me against him. I instinctively wrapped my arm around his own waist.

“Is it true that you slept with Liam?”

My body went limb. I felt Niall’s hand grip my waist tightly, digging his fingers in my skin. I let out a strangled whimper. I could feel how tense Niall’s body got as his muscles contracted against me. He was angry.

                The paparazzi got closer to us, shoving each-other to get the best view of us. They kept saying our names and asking us disgusting questions as they ushered around us like ants after stepping on an anthill.

One of them placed his hands on my shoulders in attempt to get my attention. But it’s not my attention he got.

“HEY!” Niall shouted, letting go of me and taking big threatening steps towards the overweight, bearded paparazzi in question. The lad kept his camera against his face, snapping pictures of the livid Irish boy now a foot from him.

“What, did I endanger your sweetheart, Niall?” He laughed, the flashes illuminating Niall’s face.

I took quick steps behind Niall, placing my hand on his ready-to-punch clenched fist. “Niall” I whispered. I knew his rage was primarily initiated by the Liam question. This wasn’t going to end well.

“I always thought Liam would be the most protective one of the boys.” Some man said, snapping a picture.

“Well, Niall didn’t do such a great job at keeping his dearest considering she ran off to the next cock available.” The pap that got Niall fuming snickered, about to press the button that will capture Niall’s reaction to that line forever. Probably would have been all over gossip sites. But that would not have happened. Because before the pap could even do such a thing as press a damn button, Niall punched the lens to his camera, cracking the glass.

“WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!” He shouted, turning his camera over to check on the broken lens.

I tried to hold Niall back, knowing there was more to come but he ignored me completely. He snatched the pap’s camera, threw it to the ground and kicked it with force against a nearby building wall. It broke at the contact. Before the man could scream profanities at Niall, he was pushed back roughly. Niall grabbed him by the collar and leaned down to his face.

“You just try to fucking break my relationship. It’s much stronger than your camera will ever be.” Niall spat before letting go of him abruptly causing the heavy man to fall to the ground.

Niall turned to me and offered me his hand, like nothing had happened. I blinked at him, completely confused.

The still persistent flashes going off made me realize the paps were still there, taping and photographing us.

‘Please, just… Pretend to love me back.’ Niall’s words replayed in my mind.

I took a deep breath as I placed my hand in his. He smiled and squeezed it gently before resuming our walk. I guess the paps had to rush back to their office to put up the pictures and videos they just took on the internet because they didn’t follow us.

                Niall didn’t say a word. And strangely, it was killing me. I wanted to know what he was thinking. Was he mad because of what the pap said? If so why was he hiding it?

A few minutes later, Niall led us to a bench by a pond. He made me sit down next to him, our thighs touching.

“Hannah…” He started, staring down at his intertwined fingers. “There’s something I need to tell you… But I need to know something first.” He whispered lowly. I just stared at him, completely silent, waiting for him to go on. He looked up at me, his deep blue orbs glistening. He leaned in a little and stopped an inch from my face, biting his lower lip. His eyes met mine briefly before dropping to my lips. His breathing accelerated as he leaned in a tad more, closing the gap.

A warm and fuzzy feeling washed over me as Niall’s lips locked with mine. He placed one hand on my waist and the other under my jaw. He slanted his head and started kissing me, his mouth slightly opened. He pushed forward causing my head to move back as he did that. I fisted the fabric of his red hoodie, pulling him closer. He smiled and pecked my lips one last time before parting from me and resting his forehead against mine.

“Did you feel anything?” He breathed.

My eyes flickered up to meet his, completely dazed by his question.

“No…” I lied, instantly regretting the words that left my lips. I could literally feel Niall’s body go limp. But what if I said yes? Niall doesn’t deserve a happy ending with me. After all he’s put me through, why would I admit that I did still have feelings for him?

I realized Niall was staring into my eyes with intensity. I felt as though with this simple glance, he was peeling off every single layer to my brain. When I realized what he was actually doing, I quickly looked away from him. He used to do that when we were together to find out if I was lying. Since I had blue eyes, my dilating pupils would be much easier to see. Hence the fact that he always knew when I was lying.

“Why would you lie to me?” He questioned, hurt invading his voice.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered genuinely.

“Answer my question, Hannah.” He spoke sternly. I tapped my fingers against my thigh nervously.

He was seeking an honest explanation. I had to give him one. “I don’t understand what you feel towards me, Niall. Is it really love? Seems like hatred. I… I lied because I didn’t want you to know how I feel. I’m scared you’ll use it against me to…” I was cut off by Niall’s arms wrapping around my waist tightly, pulling me close. He rubbed my back soothingly and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

“I would never ever do that to you, do you hear me?” 

My eyes watered. He sounded so much like the old Niall. “Yes.” I whimpered, resting my forehead against his shoulder.

“I’m sorry, Hannah. So so so sorry.” He whispered against my skin. “I love you so much.”

A shiver ran down my spine at his words. He pulled his head away from my neck and pressed his cheek against mine. “Hannah…” He lifted my chin up to look at him. “The lads and I are leaving in a week. We’re starting our US tour.” He spoke sadly.

I looked at him wide-eyed, unable to respond. My stomach dropped and a huge lump formed in my throat.

“I’ll leave under one condition.”

“What?” I asked.

“I’ll leave if you’re mine.” He said, fisting my shirt in his hand. I looked at him bewildered. “I need to be sure that you’re mine, Hannah. Mine and only.”

________________________________

I had a really  hard time writing this chapter I hope you liked it though :/

How do you think Niall's gonna make Hannah "his" ? Try not to think of the obvious it's actually something that's never happened before so... ^_^' ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED SWEET NIALL CAUSE IT RARELLY LASTS VERY LONG hehe :P

And thank you guys so so so so so much for the immense amount of coments and votes on the last chapter please keep it up lol

And lastly, tell me what you want to see happen in this story before the boys leave for their US tour? I might make it happen :)

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.6K 56
Not all girls are fond of attention, not Olivia Summers, a young girl from Ireland. She always hated the spotlight, attention and always felt uncomfo...
564K 18K 50
What is Love at first sight? Getting butterflies in your stomach or having your palms sweat buckets? What defines it, and is it even possible to happ...
2.3K 50 25
Christina was a girl that never really had a boyfriend, always kept her thoughts to herself. Never trusted anybody. Until one day when she almost run...
6.2M 42.3K 31
Amberlynn Grace has been best friends with Niall Horan since she was 5 years old. When she was 15, Niall left to go audition for X-factor, and she wa...