New Play Toy ( Jason the toy...

De JasperMoons

Your an average teenage girl who is ruff and tough you never take anyone's bull. You also have a strong will... Mais

Chapter One - You
Chapter Two - School life
Chapter Three - Home
Chapter Four - His Realm
Chapter Five - Playing Around
Chapter Six - Wondering Around
Chapter Seven - A Different Perspective
Chapter Eight - A Different Perspective pt2
Chapter Nine - Award Moment
Chapter Ten - Day of Laziness
Chapter Eleven - Another
Chapter Twelve - Another pt 2
Chapter Thirteen - After Affect
Chapter Fourteen - Back Fire
Chapter Fifteen - An Afterwards Event
Chapter Sixteen- Surprise
Chapter Seventeen - Before the Party
Chapter Eighteen - Arriving
Chapter Nineteen - Stunned
Chapter Twenty - Out Brust
Chapter Twenty Two - Home Bound
Chapter Twenty Three - Broken
Chapter Twenty Four - SNAP!
Chapter Twenty Six - New and Improved
Twenty Seven - Past Days
Chapter Twenty -Eight - Lost and Ruined
Chapter Twenty - Nine - Found
Chapter Thirty - Bliss
Chapter Thirty one - Return
Chapter Thirty-Two -Home
Chapter ThrityThree -Strange Moment
Chapter ThirtyFour- BackGround pt 1
Chapter Thirty-Five Background pt 2
Chapter Thirty-Six - New Emotions
Chapter Thrity Seven - Understand
Chapter Thirty Eight - Confession
Thirt Nine - Confession pt2
NOTICE

Chapter Twenty- One - Leap of Pain

3.8K 170 6
De JasperMoons

  With my baby sister clutching to me I ran around the blacken mansion. Towards the lights I saw from the window inside. Though I began to hear voices calling out to me, ignoring them I ran to the back. Yet only to see a steep hill, that exposed a ton of trees and shrubbery that looks like something you get cut on. Thinking on a decision I had to cut it short. For snapping my head back I saw other s coming up the side of the building. To where I saw Jason and the others.

" Y/N! "

" Sorry.... " I muttered under my breath. Followed by me leaping down the steep hill. Sliding down on my feet half way the tumbled.

In attempt to shield my sister I curled around her. To where my whole body covered her. Though in doing so I caused damage to myself. The hill was much steeper than I had thought. It was also littered with patches of rocks,thorn bushes and fallen tree limbs. Which is what I seemed to only be hitting. It was brutal falling, my body slammed against a pale of rocks. Where I landed on my back,swearing I heard I loud crack. The force knocked the wind out of me,though it wasn't over. Become a lifeless doll, I crashed,smashed,slammed and rattled my whole body to keep my sister safe.

Finally beat down was over,finishing with the both of us landing in a creck. Shakely lefting myself I wheezed. Blood bripped from my head,raw pink marks exposed on my skin as well as slits spuing blood. A powerful sharp pain jolted throughout my body. Slowl lifting my arm, feeling around I found something. A sharp thin knife like rock was lodged between two of my rips. With trembling hands I grabbed it and began to pull. An unbearable pain forces my wheezing to increase. Finally get a good grip, I geared my teeth and yanked. Curses escaped my lips.

" Son of bitch that hurt! " heavily breathing I checked my sister. Not a single starch on her. Happy to see that, I got to my feet. Picker her up and placing her on my back. I put hand under her behalf for support and my other over my gapeing wound.

It was a surprise I could still walk. Though it was weak stumble I wasn't giving. Carrying on through the pain, leaning against trees. Taking a rest every now and again. For sure I was going to get my sister home,even if it was the death of me. Nothing was going to stop me from getting her home.  

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
454K 31K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
90.5K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
556K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...