The huntress' squad [ON HOLD]

By AngelOfTheLordJade

She's a huntress. Not a normal one, but the best. She became huntress when her family was killed by a vampire... More

First meeting
A normal day
He's a she?!
The supernatural agency
"We need your help"
Elizabeth Johnson
The consideration
"I'm in"
Attack
Rescued
Not the only reason...
Goodmorning
Safe house
Training
Training part 2
Stephan
The real story?
Trust?
Jennifer
Real friend
Final test
Visit to the agency
Could it be him?
Ready for action
Oh my god!
Deal with the devil himself
Not as planned

Surviving day 1

3.8K 146 28
By AngelOfTheLordJade

Angel's pov:

"We have a deal"

As soon as those words left my mouth, Stephan's smile grew even wider, it was almost like that creepy cat from Alice In Wonderland.

He wants 2 weeks with his mate, but he'll have 2 weeks with me.

"But...." This time I was the one that grimaced.

"I want a bed for my own so you'll be sleeping either on the coach or on the floor; there won't be any sexual contact or the one being harassed gets to use violence as defence; and last but not least; I'm the boss, so you have to do exactly what I tell you to do. Understood?"

He gave me a small nod, while his lips formed a thin line.

I guess he doesn't like to be ordered. Well, let's change that and make him my dog. I'll make his 2 weeks with me hell.

I turned and walked out the door, while shaking my hips as I watched his eyes shift at my butt.

I walked up to Seth and James. "We'll stay at his house. I want to know how many secrets he has yet to reveal."

Seth still didn't look very pleased with my decision as he looked at me with balled fists.

"James, get him ready for transport. Make sure he can't escape." I dismissed him.

He gave me a firm nod and walked away.

I turned my head to Seth. He still had an unpleased look on his face, but I walked passed him to my motor.

****

I placed my bags on the wooden table of Stephan's dining room. I pulled the zipper open and took my weapons out. I always come prepared.

I taped a handgun on the underside of the table and walked over the dining room with a rifle in my right hand and a hunting knife in my left hand.

I placed the rifle under one of the couches and the knife under the carpet.

I continued hiding weapons in every room and changed the bed sheets, 'cause there was no way I was sleeping in it if it smelled like him and sweat.

I changed in grey sweatpants and a black shirt. I was pulling on my black combat boots as I heard car doors being slammed shut. I hurried up and left my bags on the bed as I skipped down the stairs to the front door.

I placed my hand on the doorknob and before turning it, Ace spoke in my head. "We can do this."

There they stood. James dragged Stephan towards me. Stephan's hands were still cuffed behind his back and was struggling against James' tight grip.

I locker the door behind them and turned around, leaning against the wall.

"Did you have any troubles during the ride, James? No followers?"

He answered: "No, nobody was following us and little shit over here" gesturing at Stephan."was nagging about the interior of the car. The black leather wasn't comfortable enough and cheap."

With that he let go of Stephan and have me the key of the cuffs before walking out the door, leaving us alone.

We looked at eachother for a couple of seconds.

"Aren't you going to uncuff me?" He said, breaking the silence.

I was still amazed by his question and voice. Who does he think he is? He still is a prisoner of some sort. I was not giving him control over me like that.

"No, you'll wear them for another 30 minutes." I passed him and walked up the stairs to the bedroom.

I tucked my gun at the back of my sweatpants and a pocketknife in one of my boots. I turned around and saw him standing in the doorway. I didn't even notice him coming up the stairs. I think I was too captivated by my weapons.

"I see you've made yourself quite at home." He said with a smile plastered on his pretty face.

"It'll be just for 14 days, so enjoy every single day of my presence, because as soon as I have the information I want, I'll be gone."

His eyes switched to another color for a second. Not the usual black. No, they turned from the light blue to a dark blue with a black line around it and around the iris a bright orange. It definitely didn't look normal and I hadn't seen anything like it before.

In a blink they turned back to the normal blue. I couldn't believe my eyes and probably imagined it. I shrugged it off and pushed myself through the door and his body, feeling the tingles.

Stephan followed me to the kitchen as it was already midday and time for lunch.

I took out 2 plates and grabbed bread from the counter. I placed them on the kitchen table and looked at him. He was standing there, just looking at me from across the table.

"You know, I don't think I'll be able to eat without hands, don't you think? Unless you want to feed me. I'm completely okay with that." He said smirking. His left eyebrow arching op in a teasing manner.

I pulled the key out of my pocket and walked cautiously towards him. "Don't try anything on me."

As soon as I heard the click of the cuffs unlocking, I got pushed against the wall with 2 warm hands on either side of my waist.

The sound of the metal cuffs hitting the white floor got ignored as we stared into each others eyes.

I broke the silence. "I told you not to touch me. Now let go of me, before someone vers hurt." I commanded harshly, thinking he would listen to me.

But he didn't.

Instead he brought his head closer to my face. I turned my head away, but he kept coming closer.

I felt his mouth brushing against my ear. He said something I didn't expect and didn't have an answer to.

"Are you afraid of the way your body reacts to mine?"

With that he trailed his face across my jawline, inhaling my scent.

It drove Ace crazy. My body wanted to react and give in to him, but I couldn't let it happen.

I pulled my gun out of my sweatpants and pointed of at his head.

"I suggest you get off of me now, before you lose your pretty face." I said firmly, no emotions showing.

He looked down at the gun and chuckled. "You better get used to my touch, mate." He stepped away from me and turned himself to the table, starting to eat.

The way he said the last sentence, made my legs go weak.

What is he doing to me?

I regained my posture and walked to the other side of the table, while putting my gun next to me on the table. I watched him wearily as he ate.

****

The rest of the day went by fast. I found out he had a fitness room upstairs, so I spent the day training.

I got interrupted when I felt a presence in the room with me. I turned around and saw Stephan leaning against the door.

"What do you want?" I said harshly. I was sweating and annoyed.

"I just came to tell you that dinner is ready." He left after telling me.

I felt bad for being harsh on him now. I looked on my phone and indeed it was already 7pm. I took a towel and hurried to take a quick shower.

5 minutes later I entered the delicious smelling kitchen. "Smells amazing."

He smiled at me and filled my plats with what looked like chicken breast, french fries and a spicy looking sauce.

We ate in silence and when we were done he insisted on doing the dishes, so I went into the living room watching Supernatural.

After 10 minutes he joined me, sitting at the other side of the couch. Luckily.

****

3hours later I began to feel sleepy wil I got op from the couch and went to the bedroom.

I changed in a talk top and shorts. I stretched my arms above my head and crawled in bed.

The door opened and Stephan walked in.

Didn't I tell him I wanted the bed for my own?

Instead of joining me in the bed, as I thought he would try to do, he took a blanket from his closet and took one of the pillows of the bed, revealing the knife that was under it.

He looked at me with disappointment. "A gun? Seriously? I'm your mate, I'm not going to hurt you. Unless you want me to of course." He wiggled his eyebrows and placed the blanket and pillow on the couch across the room.

I was glad it was dark, because I wouldn't want him to see me blushing. Yes, I was blushing and I was embarrassed. I quickly closed my eyes and turned my body away from him.

I heard him laying down on the couch and chuckling.

"I know you are blushing, Lizzy."

How did he just call me?!

If I wasn't this sleepy he would be having a knife thrown at him. But everything turned black before I could do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not edited. Sorry for grammar mistakes. I try my best not to make a lot of them.😑

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner.
Thank you all for voting, leaving comments or adding my book to your reading lists!! 😁
I hope you liked this part.
Do you guys like Stephan or not? I would like to know! 😊

Xxx,
Jade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
19.5K 647 47
Highest Ranking #14 in Hunter 4-12-19 #21 in Warlock 10-25-18 #55 in Demon 1-19-19 #431 in Werewolf 4-15-19 Book One "MATE!" He yelled. I stared at...
198 14 19
Hope is a dangerous girl compared to the other girls around her. She can fight with powers unseen in most girls. She fights with the powers to create...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...