Last One Standing ➣ Bellamy B...

By writer_aly4

Bellamy Blake/OC Fanfiction "This is survival of the fittest, This is do or die" Andromeda Pierce has spent t... More

Extended Summary and Disclaimer
1.0 New Americana
2.0 Monster
3.0 Come With Me Now
4.0 Goodnight
5.0 Hearts a Mess
6.0 The Ruler and the Killer
7.0 Glory and Gore
8.0 C'est La Mort
Soundtrack
9.0 I Don't Believe You
10.0 We Remain
11.0 I Will Follow You Into the Dark
12.0 Make it Rain
13.0 Kryptonite
14.0 Jungle
15.0 Human
16.0 Sympathy for the Devil
17.0 I'll Be Good
18.0 We Must Be Killers
19.0 Bloodstream
20.0 Ready, Aim, Fire
22.0 Ain't No Rest For the Wicked
23.0 Medicine
24.0 Diamonds
25.0 Another Night on Mars
26.0 Dark Star
27.0 American Beauty/American Psycho
28.0 I'm So Sorry
29.0 Can't Fight Against the Youth
30.0 Run Boy Run
31.0 Epilogue: Safe and Sound

21.0 Young God

5.7K 198 96
By writer_aly4

A/N Well it's here and it's steamy. Enjoy!

When they made it into Bellamy's tent, he paced for a minute while Andromeda just stood there expectantly. She watched Bellamy as his face was contorted in anger. He tried several times to speak but he just shut his mouth and kept pacing. Finally, Andromeda had had enough.

"Dammit Bellamy I've got better things to do you know?"

Bellamy stopped pacing and turned to face her.

"What the hell were you thinking?" he snapped

It was safe to say that Andromeda was completely confused by this. She wasn't expecting this at all. She figured that they would come in here to talk about what to do now that they were at war.

"What?" she questioned.

He threw his hands up in the air and paced once before stopping again, "You're an idiot you know that? You ran right towards the Grounders that were trying to kill you!"

Now Andromeda got mad, "That's what this is about?"

"Yeah that's what this is about."

She rolled her eyes, "For fucks sake Bellamy I was trying to save Clarke's life."

"Well you damn near got yourself killed in the process and I had to save your life," he yelled.

Andromeda took several steps closer to him.

"Then don't next time!"

"I have to!"

"Have to what?" she asked.

Their tempers had risen to such a high level so quickly that it was actually alarming. Despite the fact that Bellamy's tent was away from everyone else's, Andromeda would be surprised if the rest of the hundred couldn't hear their shouts.

"Save you!"

She scoffed, "I don't need saving, Bellamy."

He ran his hands through his hair, "Dammit I know!" he shouted.

"Then why?" she demanded to know.

What Bellamy did next was the most surprising that that ever happened to her. Bellamy looked so angry at this point that she thought he was going to take a swing at her. She wanted to hit him too. Bellamy glared at her so intensely for a moment before taking two long strides towards her. The next thing she knew, Bellamy had his hands cradling her head and his lips had crashed down onto hers.

Andromeda's whole mind went blank. It took her a second to process what was happening. Bellamy was kissing her. Once she figured that much out she responded immediately. Their kiss was hungry and powerful as if all the anger and sexual tension that was between them poured out. Andromeda felt nothing but Bellamy. He tasted sweet, which surprised her because nothing about Bellamy was sweet.

She pulled her hands up to twist into his shirt and pull him even closer to her. Bellamy snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer too. They were so close together now that she could tell exactly how turned on he really was. For some reason, this struck a chord in her. She made him feel this way. That idea made her growl with possessiveness and Andromeda rubbed her body up against him as he bit her lower lip. She sighed into his mouth and he pushed his tongue in. They fought with each other neither one giving in.

Bellamy pulled back suddenly, "Andromeda."

"Shut the hell up, Bellamy," she said as she went to kiss him again.

This wasn't soft and sweet but rough and passionate. Neither of them were really the gentle kind but did everything with raw emotion. Their hands were rough, grabbing and pushing each other around the tent. She sucked on his bottom lip and then dragged her teeth across it causing Bellamy to let out a low, sexy groan. He lowered his hands to her ass and picked her up easily and found his way to the bed. He threw her on the bed and leaned on top of her. He started to kiss down her neck and breathy moans escaped her. She could feel Bellamy smile into her neck.

Bellamy wanted her, and damn she wanted him too.

Impatient at the rate this was going, she ripped off his jacket and wriggled her hands up the front of his shirt. His skin was smooth but feverish under her touch. Her hands grazed his abs and his chest and she grew even more hot. She remembered the day she saw Bellamy shirtless when they first got to the ground and desperately wanted to see him again. Bellamy got the hint because he pulled back and pulled of his shirt. Andromeda bit her lip as she looked at him and Bellamy smirked down at the sight of her in his bed. He leaned forward again to kiss her but Andromeda flipped them over.

She quickly pulled off her top and leaned down to kiss Bellamy. She ground into him and he released a loud groan this time that made her smirk.

"Don't look so satisfied," he breathed to her.

She smirked at him, "I'm just committing that sound to memory."

Bellamy laughed and pulled her down to kiss her again but she instead started to kiss his neck like he did hers. Apparently, Bellamy was really impatient because he sat up quickly and reached his hands around her back to remover her bra. Her breasts spilled out and Bellamy once again groaned at the sight. He wasn't willing to admit that he had fantasized about this moment for a long time. Bellamy took a moment to look at her before he cupped one of her breasts gently before he leaned forward and took the other one in his mouth and sucked hard.

Andromeda threw hear head back in pleasure and moaned. He swirled his tongue as his other hand took care of her other breast. His calloused hands were doing wonders to her body. When he switched sides, she moved her hands to his hair and gave it a tug as she arched into him. This seemed to turn him on even more because he kept sucking with a renewed vigor.

She leaned back and her hands immediately went to the buttons on his pants. She fumbled with them for a second before they finally released and Bellamy breathed a sigh or relief. Andromeda crawled off of him and pulled his pants down along with his boxers. She looked at him and was impressed with his size and at how hard he had gotten.

This time it was Bellamy's turn to flip them over. When he was on top of her he pulled her pants down just as fast as she had taken his off. There was nothing between the two of them, and Andromeda couldn't say that she would prefer it any other way. Bellamy sat there for a moment observing her.

Andromeda had always thought that she was a good-looking girl but as Bellamy looked at he she had a sudden urge to cover herself. She didn't know why because she had never been this shy before. It was almost as if she knew that she wasn't good enough for him. If she wasn't so horny and enjoying herself so much she would have left the tent but something about Bellamy kept her there.

Bellamy leaned down to roughly kiss her once more. He brought his hands down the length of her arms and pushed them up to the top of the bed and out of the way. Then, she could feel his hands move down her body only for one to snake up her thigh tracing small circles as it got closer and closer to her center. Andromeda brought one of her hands down and traced the muscles on his chest but Bellamy just nipped her lip and placed her hand back up at the top of the bed. She writhed in anticipation and at not being able to touch him causing Bellamy to smirk into the kiss.

When he touched her clit, she immediately felt a white-hot heat fill her from the inside out. She groaned into the kiss and Bellamy once more shoved his tongue into her mouth. Without any warning her shoved a finger inside of her and she almost shrieked in pleasure at his roughness. She couldn't ever remember a time when this felt so good or she was so wet. Her hands twisted at the top of the bed to stop herself from reaching out to him.

"Oh fuck," she whispered, shutting her eyes at the sensory overload.

Bellamy dipped his head to her neck one more biting right above her pulse point causing her to bite her lips so hard to resist from making any noise. There was a sting to the bite but also a warmth that reached her whole body when he licked over the wound he inflicted.

Bellamy muttered into her neck, "God, you're going to kill me."

He furiously pumped his finger in and out of her adding another finger when he could tell that she was close. The familiar feeling of orgasm welled up inside of her. To add to her pleasure, Bellamy started to rub circles on her clit with his thumb. Andromeda moaned so loudly that even biting her lips couldn't silence it.

"Bellamy," she muttered.

"Let go," he whispered against her skin.

Like a fire inside of her, her orgasm hit and a pleasurable heat filled her she couldn't keep her hands away. She grabbed Bellamy to her  and put her head in between his shoulder and neck and bit down to stop herself from screaming. Bellamy groaned at the pain and pleasure but didn't stop milking her for everything she had. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her as Bellamy made sure that she rode out the entirety of her orgasm.

When she could see straight again, she looked at Bellamy who was watching her with a smug look.

"Don't look so satisfied," she repeated his words back to her.

All intensity was gone and Bellamy burst out laughing and she joined in. Even though he was laughing, she could tell that he was uncomfortable. Not only that she wanted even more. She wanted all of him. She wanted him inside of her. She reached up and slammed his lips down onto hers, teeth clacking together once more as they thrashed against the sheets.

Andromeda reached in between the two of them to grab him. When she did, his hips thrusted forward into her hands and he bit her lip. She reveled in the fact that she made him this hard, that she made him act like this. She couldn't believe that she had reduced him to this. She pumped him several times before he reached his hand down to remove hers from around him.

"If you don't stop, this will get embarrassing really fast," he said to her seriously.

She couldn't keep a straight face and once more laughed. Bellamy leaned on his elbows and pushed into her without waiting any longer. They both groaned into each other's mouths at the contact. Andromeda couldn't breathe for a second at the pleasure she was feeling.

"Fuck," Bellamy muttered as he dropped his head to her chest. He placed a kiss there before pulling out of her and slamming back into her.

There was no easing into it for either of them. It was raw, animal need for both of them. In and out he slammed into her and she added snaps of her hips occasionally that would make him moan. They were going to hard and fast that they couldn't keep kissing. Bellamy's head dropped to her neck as he concentrated and he sucked his bite mark on her neck over and over. Andromeda brought her hands up to his back and raked her nails down his back making him hiss in pain and pleasure.

Bellamy's thrusts were harder, faster, and deeper causing a burning like Andromeda had never felt before rise inside of her. Their movements became fast and sloppy both of them concerned with just reaching their peaks. Once more Bellamy's hand reached beneath them to bring her closer to her edge. He rubbed her furiously and she climaxed.

Even better than last time her coils inside of her released and she tightened around Bellamy with a strangled cry. As he continued thrusting, she released and felt pure euphoria. Bellamy thrusted even faster and at the sight of her coming undone underneath her, he came too with a loud, hoarse groan. He collapsed on top of her and they just lay there breathing for a while trying to catch their breath.

"Well that was fun," she said as he rolled off of her.

"Next time I'm pissed off I'll know who to find," he chuckled.

They lay next to each other observing each other's injuries. Andromeda was covered in bruises from where his hands pressed hard into her skin. Not to mention the dark marks on her neck and the purple teeth marks above her carotid artery.  Bellamy's skin looked red and raw from nail scratches covering his chest and back. His bite mark on his shoulder was dark too and he winced every time he moved his right shoulder.

They sat there just staring at the other not knowing where to go from here. Andromeda rolled over and leaned down to grab her clothing. Before she could reach them however, Bellamy grabbed her elbow to stop her. She turned and looked at him questioningly.

"Stay," he begged.

Andromeda considered it for a moment before nodding and saying, "No one can know."

Bellamy didn't look hurt by this. In fact, he nodded his head slightly with a smile, "No one can know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 424 20
you were sent down to earth as part of the 100, with no explanation but to find mount weather, a place of sanctuary. with only a measly class of eart...
413K 6K 31
Based upon Season One of The 100 - - "Bellamy Blake. You're a lot of things. A rat, a janitor, a criminal, but I would have never thought you'd be a...
296K 4.3K 79
❝We'll never fall apart, 'cause we fit together like Two pieces of a broken heart.❞ ♡♡♡ In which a girl realizes that earth is not always fun. ♡♡♡ {t...
6.7K 271 38
"and in the end she realized no matter how much history they shared, there was never going to be a future." A nuclear apocalypse sends what's left of...