Last One Standing ➣ Bellamy B...

By writer_aly4

Bellamy Blake/OC Fanfiction "This is survival of the fittest, This is do or die" Andromeda Pierce has spent t... More

Extended Summary and Disclaimer
1.0 New Americana
2.0 Monster
3.0 Come With Me Now
4.0 Goodnight
5.0 Hearts a Mess
6.0 The Ruler and the Killer
7.0 Glory and Gore
8.0 C'est La Mort
Soundtrack
9.0 I Don't Believe You
10.0 We Remain
11.0 I Will Follow You Into the Dark
12.0 Make it Rain
13.0 Kryptonite
14.0 Jungle
15.0 Human
16.0 Sympathy for the Devil
17.0 I'll Be Good
18.0 We Must Be Killers
20.0 Ready, Aim, Fire
21.0 Young God
22.0 Ain't No Rest For the Wicked
23.0 Medicine
24.0 Diamonds
25.0 Another Night on Mars
26.0 Dark Star
27.0 American Beauty/American Psycho
28.0 I'm So Sorry
29.0 Can't Fight Against the Youth
30.0 Run Boy Run
31.0 Epilogue: Safe and Sound

19.0 Bloodstream

5K 164 5
By writer_aly4

Over the next couple days Monty, Jasper, and Andromeda were hard to find. More often than not they would sneak off only to come back hours later looking tired. No one knew where they had been. The reality wasn't as exciting as people thought it was. Jasper had come up with the brilliant idea of making alcohol and Monty and Andromeda were on board. They scavenged for parts to make a still. Construction of the still only took one day. The hard part was making an alcohol that was drinkable and wouldn't cause liver failure after one drink.

"Dammit, try again," Andromeda groaned at the two boys.

Today was Unity Day, the most pointless day on the Ark in her opinion. When the twelve stations came together to form the Ark, people took it as a cause for drinking and celebration. That was all fine and great in Andromeda's eyes but what she didn't like was all of the pomp and circumstance. On the Ark, she normally just sat in a corner and read a book until the whole thing blew over. This year was different. This year, they were on the ground.

"Here, try this," Jasper handed a cup to both Andromeda and Monty.

Andromeda sniffed it warily and looked at Monty before downing the little bit of liquid in the cup. The alcohol was smooth down her throat and left a taste of cleaning supplies in her mouth but unlike last attempts, it didn't burn her throat so bad she needed to throw it back up.

When she swallowed the liquid, she and Monty shared a tipsy smile and looked back at Jasper who waited patiently.

"Well?" he waited for their review.

Monty stuck out his cup, "Another, bartender."

Jasper's face broke out into a huge grin. He poured a cup for Monty, Andromeda, and himself.

"A toast," he announced, "To the two geniuses and the hired help."

Andromeda laughed with a look of mock offense on her face before the tapped their glasses together and drank the liquid in one gulp. Monty grabbed the jug of alcohol and poured everyone another shot before Jasper ran out of the tent with it to give it to the masses.

"How long do you think it will be before everyone's seeing stars," Monty asked.

Andromeda pursed her lips for a moment, "Nightfall?"

Monty smiled at her and finished the last of his drink.

Andromeda was right in saying nightfall. By the time it grew dark, she and the rest of the camp were drunk beyond belief. Drums were echoing in the trees all around them and the firelight made everything have a warm glow. Various games had started around tables and people were dancing around the fire.

Miller was twirling Andromeda around the fire and they were both giggling like madmen. Andromeda stumbled a little bit and crashed into him sending them both sprawling on the floor. When they picked themselves off they laughed even harder. Getting up off of the ground Andromeda looked around to see what everyone else was doing. Across the camp, she saw Bellamy standing guard with a pleasant smile on his face. His smile grew even bigger when he saw her approaching.

"Look at you, standing over here all brooding," Andromeda called to him.

Bellamy gave her an amused look and bit into an apple, "Best Unity Day ever."

"What's got you being all serious?"

Bellamy smiled down at her, "The Grounders are out there. No doubt coming for us right now. Someone has to be serious so you can have fun."

Andromeda gave him a huge smile one that she didn't think she'd given since they had been down on the ground, "Come have fun with me."

He studied her for a little bit seeming to be torn on what to do. Part of him wanted to take her up on her offer but he knew he shouldn't.

"I think you've had enough to drink," he said quietly.

"You've had enough to drink," Andromeda giggled.

Bellamy shook his head.

"You need to sleep," he told her.

"You don't tell me what to do," she said with a flourish of her hands.

She spun on her heels and walked back into the firelight and poured herself another drink. She walked over to where she saw Clarke playing a game where you had to bounce the washer into the cup. Andromeda walked up behind her.

"What's this? Princess having fun for once?" Andromeda mocked.

Clarke turned around and gave her a wide smile with a glassy look in her eyes.

"I'm allowed to have fun," she said indignantly.

Andromeda smirked and took the washer, "Prove it," she said handing it out to the blonde haired girl. Clarke took the washer and bounced it effortlessly into the cup. Andromeda gave her an impressed look.

"I stand corrected," she smirked and took a drink.

Clarke laughed and handed her the washer. Andromeda took it and bounced it in the cup and Clarke too, took a drink.

"Looks like we're even," Clarke challenged.

Andromeda smiled and handed her the washer once more. Several rounds into the game Clarke tried balancing the washer on her nose to drop it into the cup. Andromeda was cheering her on while the others around the table were watching them with various states of amusement. Clarke flicked her head forward to drop it in but before it could fall into the cup a hand appeared out of nowhere and caught it.

He gave her a sharp look that shut her up. He then turned to Clarke, "Let's take a walk." He looked at Andromeda, "All of us."

Andromeda rolled her eyes and reluctantly followed him away from the party. Her steps were now very unsure. They walked a little ways away from the crowd.

"Did something happen?" Clarke asked him.

"I need you both to come with me. I can't tell you why," Finn responded.

He started to walk away but Andromeda grabbed his wrist to stop him, "Tell us why."

Finn paused before explaining, "I set up a meeting with the Grounders."

This sobered Andromeda up quickly. She reached up and smacked Finn on the head. He recoiled as Clarke started to talk.

"A meeting? I don't understand. With who? How?" Clarke questioned.

"I was just with the Grounder we had in the drop ship. His name is Lincoln."

Andromeda stared at him, "That Grounder spoke to you? So this whole time he knew what was going on?"

Finn shrugged her off as she continued to seethe silently, "That's not important. If we want to live in peace..."

Clarke cut him off, "Finn we can't live in peace who have done nothing but kill us."

"Can you think of a better way to stop the bloodshed?"

"Yeah with the guns that the guard bring down," Andromeda answered.

He looked at her, "Do you really want a war?" Andromeda shrugged. Finn shook his head at her and turned back to Clarke, "Because at this rate, that's what's coming. Look, I know it's a long shot but this is our world now. I think we can do better than the first time around." At the look of skepticism on Clarke's face he added, "I trust him."

"I don't," she responded, "But if we go, we have to bring backup."

Andromeda agreed, "I'll get Bellamy and a gun."

"No way," Finn stopped her, "We're not bringing guns. Those weren't the terms and if we're going to do this, we have to give this a fair shot."

Clarke looked at Andromeda for help. Andromeda couldn't give her any. She was still reeling at the fact that the Grounder could talk and understand them. That whole time she was pleading with him in the cave he did nothing but ignore her. If they were going to do this, she would be damned if she didn't tell Bellamy to bring backup.

"Okay," Clarke broke the silence, "We'll get out packs and we'll meet you at the gate."

Clarke took off. Andromeda followed her trying to keep her footing in her still drunken haze.

"Hold on, we're just going to do this? We're going to trust a Grounder who we tortured to set up a meeting with his leader so that you can talk to him. Is that what I'm getting out of all of this? Have you even stopped to consider the possibility that this could be a trap to kill us?"

Clarke stopped suddenly, "I have! That's why you're going to be standing next to me, to protect me."

"So what, now I'm your bodyguard?" Andromeda snapped.

"No," Clarke sighed, "You can just stop them if they try to kill us. You and Bellamy."

"Bellamy?"

Clarke gave her a hard look, "I trust Finn, I really do. I don't trust the Grounders though. We're bringing guns."

Andromeda finally nodded her head and Clarke made her way over to where Bellamy was standing guard while she went to go get their packs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 12.9K 109
[BOOK TWO IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] losing her twin brother was one of the hardest things avery collins had to go through. yet, with bellamy blake by h...
27.5K 734 18
In which the twin sister of Wells Jaha finds herself on earth, with her best friends, falling in love with their leader. [the 100] [s1-s7] [Bellamy B...
31.4K 651 20
Venus Kom Trikru is one of her clans most ferocious and impressive warriors. She had been training in combat since before she could remember and was...