Frozen Melody [Kuroko No Bask...

By WinterRaineeDay

Singing is a dream came true for her. A talented musician and composer, Kuroko Tetsuki hid herself from the w... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Score 2 ~ The Mysterious Rumor
Score 3 ~ HEAVEN
Score 4 ~ We Met Once Again
Score 5 ~ A Date
Score 6 - Pink Cupcake
Score 7 - Blue Ribbon
Score 8 ~ Biggest Fan
Score 9 ~ A Doctors' Passion
Score 10 ~ Let Me Help You
Score 11 ~ A Wave of Panic
Score 12 ~ Live Your Life To The Fullest
Score 13 ~ Fever & Lingerie
Score 14 ~ My Lost Heart
Score 15 ~ Coral Sea
Score 16 ~ Give Me More Time
Score 17 ~ An Evening with the GoM & HEAVEN
Score 18 ~ You're Important To Us
Score 19 ~ Dreamers' Symphony
Score 20 ~ Forever Lullaby
Score 21 ~ Severed Relationships
Score 22 ~ That's Why I Love You
Score 23 ~ A Painful Goodbye
Score 25 ~ You're Everything, Still My Everything
Score 26 ~ For Those Who Loves My Songs
Score 27 ~ Proof of Life
Score 28 ~ Why...?
Score 29 ~ Tetsuki
Score 30 ~ I Love You. Forever.
Epilogue
Statistic

Score 24 ~ The Beginning of an Ending

1.2K 48 2
By WinterRaineeDay

A certain midnight blue haired lead singer leans against the wall on the floor, staring at the gracefully stood in the middle of the room, a white grand piano with a large blue ribbon on its stand. He has lost track of time on how long he has been in that apartment. In his hands held a piece of paper. Traces of tears were seen on the teen cheeks, expressionless, his once lively blue orbs that everyone adored…lose its light.

"Tetsu…"

~~~~~

Everyone in the practice room was silent, Kise who always sound so lively, is now quietly fixing his keyboard at the corner. Atsushi, who usually have a snack in his mouth, did not munch anything. Akashi who usually busy ordering around, is now quietly fiddling with his novel pages. Aomine were nowhere in sight to be seen.

Kise could not stand this heavy atmosphere. They have an upcoming tour, everyone is not practicing, and he has not seen Aomine for the past 2 days after the incident happened at the airport, they have lost two of their precious members, everything seems so…dull.

"Akashichii, do you know where's Aominechii, I couldn't contact him"

The red head leader closes his novel, gaining the two attentions.

"Unfortunately no, I have not seen him after that day"

Atsushi who was fiddling with his drum stick stops, "Maybe he's at Tsukichin place" Akashi stayed silent.

"We're done for today"

Kise quickly made a dash exiting the room after grabbing his bag pack. Atsushi made his way towards Akashi who seems to be lost in his thoughts. He taps the shorter shoulder.

"Akachin~"

"What is it, Atsushi?"

"You're not being your usual self, what are we going to do about Tsukichin and Kagachin"

The red head frowns as he turns away. He bit his lips, he shut close his eyes. As much as he hated to say it, he has no other way.

"We will replace them with someone else"

Atsushi who knows Akashi habit on not showing his weak side, noticed this behavior immediately, the moment he notice that strained tone. He stares at the shorter before exiting the room.

"Akachin, you loved Tsukichin, didn't you?"

Akashi quickly turns around and noticed the giant has left the room. He sighed, the room was empty. He slumped into the chair he was in earlier, massaging his nose bridge.

He grabbed the blue ribbon that was tied neatly on his guitar bag, a ribbon given by the mysterious girl he found back then. A light that has brightened everyone world in the Generation of Miracles band but now the light has gone…

~~~~~

Kise, who was on his way up to the apartment where Tetsuki once stayed, tapped his shoes, as he counts one by one the number of the elevator raised. Finally reaching the 12th floor, he dashed, pulling out the key card for Tetsuki door access.

He looked around, he noticed how the live has been sucked out of the apartment after his favorite blunette left them, "Aominechii, are you here?"

He noticed the door towards the piano room was let open; he poked his head in, looking around and noticed a certain tan teen lying on the floor, breathing heavily while sweating profusely. Beer cans was all over the floor.

"Aominechii!" Kise went onto the floor, pulling the tan teen into his arms, feeling the heat emits from his body. He puts a hand on Aomine forehead.

"You're burning up!"

"Akashichii, are you there?!"

"Ryota, I don't appreciate of someone yelling into my ear drums the moment I answered the call"

"It's Aominechii, he's…"

"He's what, Ryota?"

"I went to Tetsukichii apartment, found him unconscious on the floor with a fever; it knocked him out for I don't know how long!"

"Calm down, Ryota. Get a wet cloth and have it on his forehead. I'll be heading there with Atsushi" The call ended. Kise took a deep breath and starts dragging Aomine towards the guest room in the apartment.

"You…are…h...Heavy!" he pants and puts the tan teen onto the bed. He could feel half of his life just disappeared after dragging Aomine larger body. After a while, he dashed towards the bathroom to get a bucket of warm water and then another clean cloth in one of the rooms.

Aomine did not wake up, other than groaning in pain several times, while Kise kept checking his phone for time.

~~~~~

"Where's he, Ryota?"

"He's in the guest room; I don't know what else I should do…"he trailed off. Following the red head towards the guest room, Atsushi puts down the groceries onto the kitchen counter.

Akashi frowns; the lead singer is almost close to never have a fever even back in their school days. He was always up and about or slacking lazily somewhere.

He then went to the bedside, with the help of Kise; they stripped the tan teen off from his sweaty shirt. Kise wiped Aomine body from the cold sweats. He flinched. Atsushi arrived with a pot of warm soup and medicines.

"Daiki, you need to get some fluids into your body"

It took a lot of Aomine just to sip his soup; he could not even tell who is near him. He fell asleep once again the moment his head hits the soft pillow.

Both Atsushi and Kise rested at the side of the bed; they knew what has made Aomine like this. He does not get sick unless mentally pressured.

Akashi who was looking through the apartment, ended up in the piano room. He was not even sure why. He then noticed a small crimpled paper on the floor nearby the wall. He picked up. He frowns the moment he starts reading.

Dear Dai-chan and everyone,

I have already given up my on living the moment I found out about my illness and the time limit. I know one day I wouldn't be able to move, I know one day I wouldn't be able to sing, I know one day I wouldn't be able to play my beloved piano, I know one day I won't be able to write beautiful songs anymore, I know one day I will have to leave everything behind, I know one day I will have to die…but the moment I found my dreams within the songs you all have sang, I regained my hope on continuing living my life to the fullest. However things did not went so well…

Ryo-chan, thank you for always cheering me up, making sure I smiled each day, I have brought along the keychain you given me. I hope one day we will get to eat the ice cream together once again.

At-chan, thank you for always sharing me your snacks even though I hardly ate them, I have always loved the cupcakes you bought for me from the bakery. I know you even named the blue cupcake, Tetsuki.

Sei-chan, I know you have done so much for me. You gave me a place to stay, you protected me from my father's company, you made sure I was comfortable with my surroundings; you even went out of your way and have me in the GoM. I have always remembered and loved the moment we had our first duet in the streets that day. Thank you for doing so much for me…

Dai-chan, the day you found me in the music room back in middle school was the day you gave me hope on living. I have never expected one day you will be the one who sang my songs, will be the one who duet with me in my first DEBUT, will be the one whom I cherished and the one I have always loved…I know I have hurt you so much during our relationship…I know you are hurting, no matter how many times you said 'Don't worry' …I know how much you have cried silently by my hospital bed…I know you have never let go of my hands…no matter what happens…but I thank you for giving me a chance to love and to be loved…I have never been much happier than being someone you loved…I love you…always…

No matter what happens, continue on to sing, continue on to pursue your dreams...your songs are my life…

Thank you for everything…

Love From,

Tetsuki

Silent tears fall onto the letter; it took a while before the stern red head leader to realize he was crying. He then slides down against the wall, the evening dawn shines into the room, and the grand piano that stood beautifully looked so beautiful yet so empty…the words that day when they gave her the piano rang in his head…she smiled so happy yet sadness hidden in those orbs…

Thank you for everything, everyone

Illusions of Tetsuki playing the piano to her heart content playing in front of him. He close his eyes once, opens it again. The illusion disappears.

Tetsuki…

~~~~~

The blunette shifted her dress a little, as she exits the washroom, walking towards where Kagami is waiting. She noticed a black grand piano stood proudly at the longue, not looking where she was walking.

"Oops"

She fell onto her rear; she raised her head after a hand being offered in front of her. She blinks. A man in his twenties with a black silky hair covers his left orbs. Exposed lavender orbs on the right, looking at her warmly as looks worried. She notices the ring around his necklace on his necklace and a guitar bag hung on his right shoulder.

"It looks the same, just like Tai-chans"

"I'm sorry but are you alright?"

She blinks a couple times before nodding and took his hands, as he helped her to stand up again. He then smiled after making sure she was alright.

"I apologies for walking into you, I wasn't looking where I was walking"

"No, it's alright. I was at fault; I was too focused on looking at the piano instead of in front of me"

He then looked at the piano and chuckled.

"Yes it's a beautiful piano, couldn't help but to adore it, don't you"

She nodded as she blushed. He could not help but felt amused by this adorable small girl in front of him until he realized.

"I'm gonna be late, either way, I'll see you around!" He was about to leave then he stopped abruptly.

"What's ya name?"

"Kuroko Tetsuki…." She lowered her head. Then he turns around, lowered his height to the smaller girl.

"So, you're HEAVEN"

"How did you know...?"

"I guess HE hasn't told you about me"

She blinks once again, as the teen grins. She titled her head. He straightened up.

"Pleasure to meet you; from today onwards, we will be seeing each other more often, I'm looking forward for your songs, HEAVEN" He turns around as he waved his hand.

"What does he means by that?" she thought, and then she noticed he has left.

"Wait! You haven't told me your name" she runs after him. He smiled.

"Tatsuya Himuro"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
165K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
991K 61.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
666K 24.3K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...