Who You Are

By btrue2yu

Justine Wells comes from a wealthy family that lives in Bel Air. Everything is perfect except her school; bul... More

Chapter One: Same Old Problem
Chapter Two: Thursday Madness
Chapter 3: Party Time
Chapter 4
Chapter 6: Getting A Feel For Things
Chapter 7: Yet Another Unexpected Change
Chapter 8: Ugh
Chapter 9: Vibing
Chapter 10: I Think I Like Him
Chapter 11: Damien, Damien, Damien
Chapter 12: Good Start
Chapter 13: Deception
Chapter 14: Cutting Strings
Chapter 15: I Gotta Change It Up
Chapter 16: Desperate
Chapter 17: Savannah The Savage
Chapter 18: Letting Go
Chapter 19: Perfidy
Chapter 20: Recover
Chapter 21: No More
Chapter 22: Distressed
Chapter 23: Repetitiveness
Input
Chapter 24: Down With The Water
Chapter 25: Failed
Thanks!

Chapter 5: Atlanta, Here I Come!

5K 242 188
By btrue2yu

-Georgia?! That's so far away 😩 Savannah replied. She was in class while I stayed home to move out.

-Yeah, my dad's new job is there  I explained while I walked outside.

-That's so far away! Promise me you'll FaceTime me everyday Savannah responded

-I promise! I'll FaceTime you when I get there I got into our car.

I was already missing her. I wish Savannah can come with us; I won't be as nervous.

My dad had just enough money to hirer movers to move out stuff to our new house and buy us tickets to fly there. Yeah, that's a lot of money but it wasn't enough to pay for our old house.

   We arrived to the airport just in time to board the plane. No only was I scared of moving, but what if the people don't like me? What if there's a bunch of Paige's there? I pray there isn't. This is going to be a new beginning!

The Next Day
Thursday

   I woke up in my bed but in a different room. I looked around and it looked...horrible. My new room was small and I had no bathroom! I stood up and walked to the closet.

   My clothes couldn't all fit because my shirts were smushed into the closet and I still had clothes in my other boxes. A huge lump in my throat formed. How am I going to survive.

I walked out of my room and into the hallway; I sighed as I opened the bathroom door. There was a toilet, one sink, and a tub. What can I do with a tub? I don't even take baths; I like showers.

I huffed and walked out the bathroom. I walked down our plain stairs and walked into our plain kitchen. Our new kitchen had no island; Just cabinets, stove, oven, a refrigerator, and a freezer.

" Get dress, today you have to visit your new school" my mom smiled at me as she made breakfast.

I rolled my eyes and walked back upstairs to my crusty room. I dug through boxes and boxes just to find an outfit. Since it was colder than what I expected so I grabbed a coat. I put on a soft pink lipstick and grabbed my purse.

I walked back downstairs to my mom.

" Breakfast is ready, you can get a quick bite before we leave out"

" Actually, we can leave now. I don't want to eat here"

" Okay, you can head out to the car while I get my purse"

I walked out to the rental car and waited until my mom came out. Since my dad couldn't keep our old car he rented one for a month. He said by then we should be able to buy a new car. She finally came out and we were off to my new school.

Cedar Wood High School

Here it is. It looked like a regular old school. And I noticed that there was no windows, just bricks. We walked into the school and walked into the office.

" I'm here to see principle Arnott" my said to the lady at the front desk.

" Go to the first room on the left ma'am" the lady said with an attitude.

We followed her instructions and walked into the room. And there he was, the principal. He was on the short side but he wasn't that short. He had a gray mustache and a well groomed beard.

" You must be Mrs. Wells" he smiled and held out his hand towards me.

" She's my mom" said looking at my mom.

" Oh, sorry" he chuckled " You two could be sisters, even twins"

My mom laughed but I kept a straight face. Is he trying to call me old?

" So, Justine starts school tomorrow and I was wondering if she can get a tour of the school, I picked up her schedule earlier" my mom suggested

" A tour? Are you sure?" He asked scratching his bald head.

" I'm sure. I don't want my baby girl coming to school tomorrow lost" she nudged me a little.

" Uh, I'll just, I'll call someone to uh, show you around" he said very hesitant

Ten minutes later, a girl with big curly hair walked in.

" I've been good all this week, I didn't do anything yet!" She pleaded

" Kaitlyn, this is a new student, Justine Wells, can you show her where her classes are?" He asked

" Yeah, is this gonna get me some extra time on my community service?" She asked.

He took a deep breath " Yes Kaitlyn"

" Okay! Let's go girl" she grabbed my hand and nearly dragged me out of the office.

" Let me see your schedule" she held her hand out. I handed it to her and she immediately read it.

" You have first block with some chill people, I got switched out of that class in October" she continued to read it.

" Okay, there's a blue day and gold day. Blue day you'll have first, third, lunch, and seven, that's tomorrow. Gold day is second, fourth, lunch, eighth." We continue to walk.

" Wait, I have lunch at the same time?" I asked.

" Same time as everyone else, they did it different at your old school or something?" She asked

" We got to go to lunch at anytime we want" I said

" What?! Y'all had freedom like that?Where are you from?" She asked in shock

" California"

" Oh, you a Cali girl" she smiled. I didn't know how to respond so I just smiled.

" Hop out of that shyness 'cause you are bound to get clowns here" she handed me back my schedule

She showed me around and told me all about the teachers and students. From her perspective, this school is horrible. We both walked back into the office where my mom and principal Arnott.

" Okay, Justine will be here tomorrow" my mom said shaking Principle Arnott hand.

" Looking forward, and Kaitlyn, you can go back to class" Kaitlyn looked at Principle Arnott and rolled her eyes.

" What's your number Justine? I wanna meet up with you tomorrow" Kaitlyn pulled out her phone. Since I had my phone number memorized, I just told her it three numbers at a time.

" Okay, I'll text you tonight" she waved and walked out

" I think we should go too, it was nice seeing you Mr. Arnott" My mom smiled and waved.

We walked out of my new school and went back home. I started to unpack and decorate my room. My decorations made me feel at home, kinda.

While I was unpacking, Savannah text me.

FT Me Rn! ☺️

I was actually really happy to talk to Savannah do I immediately called.

" So, how is it down there?"

" Horrible; my house is horrible, everything is horrible!"

" How does your room look?" She asked eagerly

" It's so small! And I don't have a bathroom in it, I have to walk down the hallway just to take a bath, and yeah I said bath, there is no separate shower" I ranted to her as I showed her my room.

" I feel so bad for you, how are you going to survive?"

I flopped down on my bed and huffed.

" I don't know Savannah, I don't know"

" Do you like your new school?" She asked

" I don't know, they have a black principle so that's going to be interesting"

" Hmm, well I hope you have a good time down there. I gotta go back to class"

" Okay. Bye Savannah!"

------

" You ride bus 70? You must live in the Buckhead area" Kaitlyn said. She called me around nine o'clock. It nine thirty now.

" Yeah, I think that's what my mom called this area" I guessed

" You guys must be rich!"

" I wish" I said thinking about my old house.

" You're going to ride the bus with Damien Moore, you are one lucky son of a bitch"

" Who's Damien Moore?" I asked

" Damien is the sexiest thing that ever walked into Cedar Wood High School! Ever girl wants to be with him and every boy wanna be him. But he is stuck up as hell!" She explained

" Well, I'm not worried about all of that drama. Next year I wanna graduate so I need to stay focused." I said

She started laughing " In this school, it's hard to stay focused. I'm struggling to keep a d in my classes, but I'm sure you'll be fine"

What she just said scared me. What if I can't get good grades? I can't go to college! My life will be over. I'm so nervous for tomorrow.

" I gotta go, don't forget to meet me outside of the library" she said

" Okay, see you tomorrow" I hung up the phone.

I am so nervous

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I have no clue who should represent Damien so if you guys can send me a celebrity or a ig famous person to represent Damien I will greatly appreciate it. 😊😉

Next Chapter is coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 845 41
When Justine DeMont's Mom told her that she is sending her across the country to live with her Dad a week before her senior year, she thought she was...
105K 2.1K 9
Riley was dealt a bad deck of cards in her life. Her mother passed giving birth to her, and her father blames her for his wife's death. He abuses her...
81.8K 2.2K 71
Justine is a 18-year-old girl born and raised in Brooklyn, New York with her parents; She is known to be a homebody, which is someone who stays in th...
22.7K 428 17
Her older sisters had gotten themselves into some trouble with a gangster. Nova is just focused on getting herself that title and out of America to...