Married to a Boy (boyxboy)

By YaoiLover801

[Book One of the "I Fell for a Boy" Series] Because of a very untimely mistake and announcement, Darren Micha... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - The Meeting
Chapter 2 - They Meet Again
Chapter 3 - Announcement
Chapter 4 - Transfer
Chapter 5 - Annoyance or Jealousy?
Chapter 6 - Meeting His Cousin?
Chapter 7 - The Ruined Wedding Day
Chapter 8 - Contract
Chapter 9 - She Returned
Chapter 10 - Getaway in the Mountains
Chapter 11 - "Girl Talk"
Not an Update
Chapter 12 - Another Transfer Student?!
Chapter 13 - "Hanz"
Chapter 14 - Relieved Yet Confused
Chapter 15 - Truth
Chapter 16 - A Night to Remember
Chapter 17 - Confront and Confess
Farewell, Idol Tzekai
Chapter 18 - Then She Came Along
A Game
Chapter 19 - A Date with Him
Chapter 20 - Kisses, Infos, Warnings
Chapter 21 - He Left
Chapter 22 - Goodbye Nana
Chapter 23 - Missing
Chapter 24 - His Turn
Chapter 25 - His True Feelings
Chapter 26 - Finding Him
Chapter 27 - Who Are You?
Chapter 28 - Returning Yet Leaving Home
Chapter 29 - Retrieving Memories
Chapter 30 - Surprises, Surprises, and More Surprises
Author's Note
I'm Back!
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Book 2 Teaser
A Message From Saphire
Poll
Announcement
Married to a Boy (Edited Version)

Final Chapter

14.7K 430 58
By YaoiLover801

A/N: Thank you for sticking 'til the end, lovelies. I really had fun writing this story, though there are times when I wanted to give up on writing because of this, but knowing that you all enjoyed my works make my heart swell with happines and pride. Your comments give me the inspiration and motivation to keep writing.

And now that we are in the final chapter, I would like to ask you, my lovelies to vote and comment one last time on this book! So without further ado, here's the final chapter of Married to a Boy! Enjoy reading, loves! 😘

A little heads up: This chapter will have alternate POV's between Darren and Ezekiel.

With lots of love,

- saphire ❤

----

Darren's POV

It's been a week since I was released from the hospital and since then, I tried not to be alone with Ezekiel inside a room. It's a good thing that Louise and Julius are here to make my task easier without them noticing anything. Or so I thought.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I heard Ezekiel asked from behind me, startling me from my folding the laundry. I composed myself before I slowly rose to my feet, bringing the stack of clothes with me and turned to face him with a droll look.

"I'm avoiding no one." I answered and he glared at me. "Don't give me that crap! I know when I'm being avoided by someone." I was half grateful and half annoyed that Louise and the others aren't here, because there is no chance of Daryl seeing us like this. I will not allow it.

"Well, lucky you to know when you're being avoided but don't turn on me with that. So what if I'm avoiding you? I can do whatever I want and you can't do anything about it." I didn't really get why he was upset with my avoiding him. I should be the one upset and not him!

I placed the last stack of clothing in the walk-in closet, feeling Ezekiel's stare following me each time. "You don't have to do that." He said after I finished arranging the inside of the closet. I just realized that the clothes I own make up only about half of the whole space, including the hanged ones and shoes.

"Do what? The laundry and other necessary chores that an individual must do in order to survive or the avoiding thing you thought I'm doing?" I asked him when I got out of the closet to face him, leaning my back against the door and folding my arms against my chest, staring at him and he rolled his eyes.

"That, too. We have housekeepers come here once a week so why have to do the cleaning when we can just pay them to do it? And it's mostly the avoiding thing." Ezekiel said in half confusion and half annoyance. "You and your money," I only replied and went to my queen sized bed and lied down.

Did I forgot to mention that Ezekiel bought the queen sized bed about the same time I met his parents in my current condition? No? Then, now you know.

"Don't shrug me off like I'm nothing to you!" His voice boomed, making me jolt and stared at him wide eyed. The anger dispersed from his face when he realized he startled me and sighed noisily, raking his hair in irritation. I managed to calm my racing heart and swallowed the lump on my throat before asking, "what are you to me?" He was frozen in place by how cold I asked the question.

Mixed emotions swam inside those beautiful hazel colored orbs owned by the most handsome guy I've ever met but I'm not gonna admit that, especially to him, but the prominent ones were hurt and longing. "Why are you being cold to me?" He asked but I didn't say anything, I just watched him clench and unchlench his fists on his side.

"I know I deserve the treatment and I know you're mad at me but... I can handle if you punched me, slap me, hurt me physically but I can't handle you slipping away from me." He was in front of me, palm on my cheeks as a tear slid past his left eye before more streamed down his face. "I love you, Dee and I'm sorry for all the bullshit I've done to you. I know just a single sorry wouldn't make up for everything but let me try. Give me another chance to prove myself to you. Please." He was on his knees, begging for my forgiveness and another shot at me. I was also crying as I watched him sob, not caring if it'll make him look weak and I admired him for it.

He slowly lifted his head to look at me and I stared back, memorizing those facial features that captured my attention the first time I saw him. If you're wondering if I already remembered everything, no, I still haven't. Just tidbits and glimpses.

He took my hand and squeezed it as he took something from his back pocket. "I know I'm an asshole and I know that you don't trust me anymore and I understand. I said before that I will let you go if you decide to leave my side but I can't. I don't want to see you with other guys besides me, Dee. I never felt like this before. Yes, I did love Lovely but not as strongly as I do for you." I was sobbing as he was now.

My eyes blurred from the tears as I watched him open his palm, revealing a small box. My mind couldn't fathom what was happening. I know that even though I may have forgotten, my heart still felt the same as back then as it thumped loudly against my chest, anticipating what would happen next. I gasped when he let go of my hand and opened the small box to reveal a silver ring inside.

"I know we started on the wrong side and I know I played with your feelings to try to conceal my own, but I won't do it again. I ask you to give me another chance to make things right. I know that this is not the right time to ask you this but I can't wait another day with wanting to become a real family with you. So, will you, Darren Michaels, make me the happiest man alive by marrying me again?"

I was speechless, my hands covering my mouth as hot tears travelled their way down my cheeks as I watched Ezekiel hold out the ring, his tearful eyes held hope and dread as he waited my answer. I opened my mouth to answer when the moment was ruined when my phone rang.

I wiped my tears as I took my phone from the nightstand. I frowned when I saw an unknown number calling me. I looked at Ezekiel and he moved to see what made me frown. He frowned in confusion as well before gesturing for me to answer the call. So I swiped the answer icon and put the call on loud speaker.

"Hello?"

There was silence on the other line and it made me anxious as I waited for them to say something. I'm not sure why I was getting anxious, but it was there in the pit of my stomach.

"Darren Michaels?" The voice asked on the other line and I looked at Ezekiel who had a frown etched on his face.

"Yes, talking. Who is this?" I asked, the anxiousness I felt was spreading by the second all over my body and my thoughts went to Daryl.

"I have your precious brat here and his two faggot nannies." The grip on my phone loosened and I almost dropped the device when he said he has Daryl and my friends.

"W-what do you mean?" My voice quivered when I asked, chanting in my head that it was not real, that they weren't kidnapped.

"I meant what I said and I don't repeat. So, here's the deal, if you want your brat back, come at the abandoned warehouse a little over the border of this town alone. In exchange for them, I will take you. And don't dare call the cops, or you might not see your brat and friends alive." And the line went dead.

I dropped my phone on the floor with a thud when my hand became weak. I was glad that I was already sitting or else, I would've dropped on the floor as well. I barely registered Ezekiel holding me in his embrace, because my mind wandered off towards Daryl and my friends.

I didn't even notice that I was already crying from worry if it weren't for the salty taste of my tears on my lips. Oh god, what in the world is going on? Why is it happening to me now? Is this some kind of sick joke?

"We have to save them, Zee. M-my Daryl. Oh god, Louise and Julius got dragged into this mess because of me!" I sobbed and Zee pulled me into his chest, his arms circling around me in comfort. I gripped his clothes as I cried, not the slightest care if I showed weakness.

"Ssh, it's gonna be alright. We'll report this to detective Moore and he'll know what to do. In the meanwhile, rest first. I will be holding you until you wake up." Ezekiel said, cooing at me to stop me from crying as we laid down on the bed, with my head on his chest.

I didn't notice when I fell asleep, but when I opened my eyes, true to his word, Ezekiel was still there, holding me like he didn't want to let me go. My eyes took in his appearance as he lay asleep. My attention was piqued when my gaze went to the nightstand where the small velvet box was.

I slowly got up, making sure I didn't wake Ezekiel. I successfully got off from his tight grip and my eyes stared at the closed box. I picked it up, glancing at Ezekiel every once in a while to check if he was awake, before slowly opening the smooth box.

The ring inside glinted when the light outside reached it and I had to hold a gasp from how beautiful it really is. I took the ring inside and placed the box back down on the table. There was something engraved inside and when I read what it was, I temporarily forgot what was happening.

E <3 D eternally

I looked at Ezekiel again to see him still asleep in the same position. I smiled at that before returning my gaze on the ring that I was holding. Will I really give him another chance? What if he'll hurt me again? I don't think I'll take it if he breaks me again. Doubts ran through my mind as I stared at the ring. But, will I be happy if it's not him? I'm already deeply in love with him, even before I lost my memories.

After some time of debating, I slipped the ring on my finger before smiling fondly. I may face another heartbreak with what I decided, but I will take a risk if it's him. Hopefully, I did the right decision.

I looked at Ezekiel again before going inside the walk-in closet and changed my clothes, careful not to make too much noise. I doubt he'll let me do what I intended to do, but it's for the better. My friends got dragged into this mess without even knowing what was happening. They said they only wanted me, right? So, I'll exchange myself just so they release Daryl and my friends.

With that in mind, I silently walked to the door and opened it. I took one last look at the sleeping form of Ezekiel, who was now hugging my pillow rather tightly, before going out of the room and silently shut the door. I walked out of the main door, turning back to look at the glorious house, having second thoughts on going alone, but I squashed that doubt when I took a step forward, away from the house.

I was already inside the bus when my phone rang. I was thankful that I picked it up because I was sure I would need it to communicate with those people who took my friends hostage. But when I looked at the screen of my phone, I felt cold sweat ran down from my forehead when it read 'hubby'.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" Ezekiel's voice was tight and I get the feeling that he didn't like the idea of not waking up with me in his arms.

"I'm at the trips' house. They invited me to have dinner with their family and I didn't want to be rude to turn down their invitation, so..." I lied and I'm dragging the Thompson triplets in this.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked, his voice softer now and I hated that I was forced to lie to him just to keep him from following me in my suicidal mission.

"Well, because you and the trips aren't really that close and I'm not sure if you would let me so I just decided to go. Hehe. Sorry."

"It's fine. Just be careful. I'm gonna go down the station later to report the call earlier--"

"Don't! I-I mean, just wait for me. I don't want to be left behind, plus I have my phone with me," which was probably a mistake.

"All right. So what time will I be expecting you?"

"I-I'm not sure. I'll just text you if I'm on my way home," which I'm certain I won't be after what I will do and I just hope he'll forgive me for this.

The call ended with us saying goodbyes and it's a puzzle why he hadn't asked about the ring since the box was sitting on the nightstand wide open, but I didn't bother thinking about it as the bus stopped on the last stop before turning to leave. I checked my phone to see where the warehouse was.

It was a bit far from where I was and it would take about two hours at most to walk that distance, but I didn't get the chance to start my expedition when a black van with tinted windows stopped in front of me.

I took a step back when the car door opened and three masked men went out, surrounding me. They were all buff and even if I have a bit of muscles, I would still lose. The one on my right grabbed me and I struggled to break free of his hold while the others tried to subdue me. I kept fighting when someone put a handkerchief over my nose.

The cloth smelled funny and I tried so hard not to inhale, but I couldn't and my vision got blurry before I fell unconscious.

--

Ezekiel's POV

He was late.

It was already past midnight and he still wasn't home. I tried calling his phone but it went straight to voicemail. I don't know the number of one of the Thompson triplets so I can't call them to know if Dee was still there.

I have a sinking feeling in my stomach that he was lying to me, but I didn't have enough proof. I don't want us to start again with distrust when he basically accepted my proposal of marrying him again by taking the ring. I smiled at the thought of that but it immediately dropped when the person who has my ring still wasn't here.

My phone rang and I hurriedly checked to see who it was and sighed in relief when it read 'wifey'. I answered the call, putting the device on my ear.

"Where the hell are--"

"Z-Zee?" The hushed voice of a male greeted me.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"T-this is Louise. Listen, please help us. T-they took Darren a-and--"

"What do you mean 'they took Darren'?"

"D-Darren was h-here with us just m-moments ago and h-helped us get out of the bind. He created a distraction for us to escape. Please, you gotta help us." Louise said in between pants of breath. From the way he sounded, it's like he was fighting to stay awake.

"W-where are you?" I asked, the grip on my phone tightened.

"I-I don't know. I b-barely managed t-to escape f-from where they've taken us." Louise took in a deep breath before continuing, "it looks like the middle of nowhere. They captured Julius and Daryl again and I don't think I could manage to talk nor stay awake any longer."

"W-wait, don't turn off the phone. I'll track you using Darren's GPS. Keep hidden until then." I didn't wait for an answer from Louise as I sped down the stairs, out of the door and into my car. I drove down the road, breaking traffic laws here and there before stopping right outside the station.

I got out of the car, slamming the door shut in the process before running inside the station, making the people inside turn to look at me. "Where's detective Moore?" I demanded when I got my bearings back.

The receptionist looked at me weirdly before gesturing to one of the officers that was lounging on the couch to go and see if the detective was still in his office. I could have just called, but the adrenaline of knowing that my wife and son are in danger, made me do dangerous things, like going 200km/h in a 50km/h road.

The officer got out of the office with the detective in tow. When they reached me, I immediately relayed the conversation that transpired earlier, giving them my phone since I recorded the call earlier, because I had this inkling feeling that Darren would go there alone and he just did.

Detective Moore gestured for me to follow him inside his office, with two officers, a middle aged man and a woman. They sat down and started revising plans of infiltration and rescue operation. They questioned why I didn't report it immediately and I told them that the truth, they just nodded in understanding.

When the planning was done, we all got out of the office and detective Moore called out to his men that were still here and relayed the plan to them. When it was understood, they began preparations before walking out of the station and into the parked police mobile.

When everything was done, we moved out and drove towards the place where Darren and the others were held. I just hope we get there in time.

--

Darren's POV

"You sick bitch!" I sneered as I watched Lovely descend from the second floor with that smug look on her face. I was bound by the rope on the ceiling by my hands, with an unconscious Julius with the same situation as me, but was tied to the wall and Daryl lay unconscious on the cold floor below him.

This son of bitch laid her hands on my kid!

"Ooh, the faggot knows how to bite." Lovely said when she got down. I glared daggers at her, not in the least bit scared that she had her minions pointing guns at me. This bitch is dead when I get my hands on her!

"Ooh~ and the bitch in heat hired men to fuck her senseless." I retorted, earning me a slap from her. The stinging pain made my ears ring, but I didn't show that it hurt on my face.

"Watch your mouth, fag. I have you by the throat and one order from me and you die." She threatened, making me roll my eyes at her.

"Really, Lovely? Hiding behind people just because you're a coward? You're pathetic." I said nonchalantly, earning another slap from her. I spit the blood that accumulated inside my mouth at her, making her shriek and a man from beside me punched me in the gut.

"Why don't you untie me and we'll settle this personally? A battle to the death. Just you and me." What the hell am I suggesting? I can't even stand straight if I was standing, but if it's to hurt this mother fucking piece of shit, I would endure my already aching body.

"Hmn~ I like that. Put him down." Lovely ordered, taking my bait. I was dropped on the ground and I held back a groan of pain. I watched as Lovely whispered something on one of his men. I knew she wouldn't take the bait without a counter.

I stood up slowly, panting as my body ached with the beating I took earlier. Lovely took out her jacket, revealing her undershirt, making the men with us whistle in delight. I rolled my eyes at their lust filled eyes before focusing my attention to the girl that was in front of me.

I went to my stance and waited for her to attack me, and she did. She immediately went to grab my hair that was longer than before and pulled it harshly. I endured the excruciating pain as I did the same to her and pulled her hair down, before punching her nose with my free hand. The sound of cracked bones made me smirk in delight as her grip on my hair loosened.

I took that opportunity to grab her hand and twisted it behind her back, pushing her face on the ground. She groaned in pain before shuffling and she managed to get me off of her. I retreated away from her just as she stood up, wiping the blood that was streaming down her nose.

"I'm surprised you even have the energy to fight with the beatings you got." Lovely praised with a smile plastered on her lips but her eyes glared daggers at me. I rolled my eyes at that, ignoring my aching skull.

"Enough chitchat, bitch. I'm itching to use your face as a mop on the floor." I said and that made her smile falter. I ran towards her and we met halfway,  doing everything to hurt the other. She kicked my injured feet, making me kneel, screaming in agonizing pain and she used it as an opportunity to hit me in the face.

"Who's using his face as a mop now, bitch?" She exclaimed, kicking my stomach twice. Fuck, I'm losing strength. I endured the pain as I grabbed her feet and with all my strength, threw her off of me. She dropped on the floor with a thud and I slowly got up, puking blood in the process.

Damn this excruciating pain.

Lovely got up and rubbed her backside, I guess she had the fall badly, but I didn't care. The ringing in my ears was starting to get loud as my vision became blurry, but before I fully succumb to unconsciousness, gunfire and shouting were heard outside, making the people here inside ran, shooting at whoever came. The last thought that was on my mind was the unconscious Daryl and Julius before I fell and darkness enveloped me.

When I came to, I realized I was strapped on the passenger seat of a car and when I looked at my right, Lovely was driving the car crazy fast. Thunder roared overhead us before droplets of rain poured down on the windshield.

"What the fuck, Lovely?!" I exclaimed in horror as she kept her speed even though the rain started pouring harshly. "Shut up, fag, because of you, my plans failed! And since plan A failed, I'll be doing plan B." She said, a smile dangling on her lips without glancing at me.

"And plan B is?" I pushed, ignoring the sinking feeling in my stomach. But the look on her face confirmed my horror.

"I will kill you myself."

I reached and grabbed the wheel, making her shriek. We fought as the car swerved on the damp road. "Let go, you bitch!" Lovely exclaimed, hitting my face with her elbow to subdue me, but I dodged her every attack, hitting her in the process. We kept at it when a blinding light appear in front of us, making us turn to the right in a hurry to dodge the car but we hit a tree in full force.

--

Ezekiel's POV

I ended the call from Moore and hit the steering wheel, ignoring the ache that transpired afterwards. We were nearing our destination and it's a good thing that the police shut their lights so the guys who kidnapped my friends wouldn't suspect us in the premises, plus it was night and the moon was hidden behind clouds.

The police stopped their cars a block away from the area and surrounded it silently when we saw armed men guarding the outside of the warehouse. I went to detective Moore to know when to strike but he told me to stay back and let them handle the situation, to which I disagreed, saying that it was my duty to save my family.

Detective Moore looked at me in disbelief for a few more minutes before sighing in defeat. I took out my phone from my pocket and checked to see where Louise would be. I walked a couple of steps, using my phone as light before I saw an unconscious Louise with Darren's phone on his hand.

I called out to one of the paramedics and they immediately picked Louise up and placed him on the stretcher that was on standby and they tended to him quickly. I picked up Darren's phone and opened it, revealing a picture of him, me, and little Daryl.

I'm not sure if this is fate or just a sick coincidence, but the information I got about Daryl surprised me. I'm not sure if I would be happy or not, but if based on the information I got from Louise Anne, it would mean that Daryl is actually my son. And since I haven't done it with anyone but Lovely, I'm guessing he's both mine and Lovely's. It kinda makes sense coz he's still four and I've been with Lovely since I was thirteen.

When I knew this, I dug further and I discovered the truth about Darren's parents' death. It wasn't an accident like it was led to believe, it was on purpose! And it was ordered by the Jones to ensure that there would be no competition when the time comes. They were supposed to kill the whole Michaels family in that accident, but thanks to whatever miracle, Darren came out alive, making a dent in their plans.

Because of the accident, Darren was in a state of shock due to the trauma for half a year before he started talking again. And Susan, Darren's late grandmother, decided to hide Darren because of the danger with being associated with our family. Maybe that was the reason why she was so edgy everytime we had dinners.

The Jones' plans would have been successful with my having a relationship with Lovely, but it failed again when my parents decided to find Darren and proceed with the original plan. I loved Lovely, to the point where I actually promised to marry her, but then shit happened and it was a good shit.

I also knew that the threat about the Johannesburg fortune would be given to the charity, my grandfather founded, was a bluff. An idle threat that my parents didn't know. But it was also true that Darren is the key to the real fortune of my family because my grandfather gave the code to a vault my family didn't know to Darren's grandfather.

And since my family didn't know about the truth, my grandfather wrote that letter to ensure that my family wouldn't suspect a thing. In the end, it all comes down to money and power. The Jones wants my fortune and power to their own selfish needs and... well, what did I gain from this marriage?

A love about anything else.

But what I don't understand is, how did Daryl end up in the Philippines and at the exact place we were at and looking like he just came from an accident with blood covering his clothes?

I was snapped out of my trance when I heard gunshots coming from the warehouse and I hurriedly pocketed Darren's phone before running beside the cops towards the warehouse. I crouched down beside Moore as he ordered his men to infiltrate and subdue the enemies. I was about to go when a hand grabbed my arm, making me look at Moore who was glaring at me, to which I responded with my own.

"What are you doing?" He seethed, his grip tightened on my arm. I inwardly winced but I kept my glare, prying his hand off of me. "I will go in there and save Darren!" I replied, my anger increasing by the minute he kept me here. "And what will you do? You might risk yourself and the others in the open fire! Let's just wait until it calms down a bit before moving in." Moore suggested, his grip loosening a bit.

And since I'm a stubborn ass, I took advantage of his loose grip and pried it off my hand before taking off towards the warehouse, careful not to be hit by bullets from both ranks. I could hear Moore demanding I return to safety, but I'm not one to follow orders, especially when it comes to Darren.

The commotion outside made this part of the warehouse barren of people from enemy ranks, so I silently went inside, making sure to check if the coast is clear from both sides. I was completely inside, crouching down on sacks of I don't know what while kept an eye out on the enemies. I moved a bit, thankful that the stack of sacks were able to hide me until I was in the inner most of the place.

I peaked out of my hiding place and saw Lovely dragging an unconscious Darren by the hair towards the other exit. I gritted my teeth and held myself back so I wouldn't blow my cover as my eyes scanned the area. On the other of the building from where I was, were the unconscious bodies of Julius that was hanged by his hands on the wall and Daryl lying just below the former.

Just what did they do to them in just a span of one day?!

I pulled my phone and sent a quick message to Moore, saying that I found Julius and that I would follow Darren. I didn't wait for his respond as I ran towards the exit where Lovely went and pulled to a stop before dunking to a nearby stack of sacks. Damn it, she has bodyguards!

She shoved Darren inside the passenger seat before getting in herself. I watched as she drove away before her bodyguards got into their own cars and followed her. I got out of my hiding place and started running towards my car. I'm not sure if I would be glad or annoyed that my car was a bit near the exit where I've been. But it's a good thing that they didn't seem to notice the vehicle.

I got into my car, started the engine before driving away, following Lovely and Darren. I was a bit far behind them when it started raining, so even though I wanted to keep up with them, I slowed down a bit but made sure I still had them within my vision as I carefully drove the now wet road.

The two cars that I was following started driving faster, I almost lost sight of them but I kept up a bit. They past a car that was coming towards our direction and drove off into the darkness. I stopped my car after I passed the speeding car when I saw something in the corner of my eye. It was a car. I don't think the speeding car that passed me by noticed this, but I didn't care. I got out of the car and used my phone as light as I approached the car.

I went to the passenger side and pointed the flash of my phone inside, only to see a bloody Darren and Lovely. I made a quick phone call to Moore, informing him that I found Darren and Lovely and that he sends paramedics. I ended the call just when the rain stopped pouring. I opened the door and carefully got Darren out, placing him on the ground. I went to Lovely's side and did the same to her, placing her on the ground before going back to Darren's side while I wait for the paramedics to come.

A few minutes later, I heard the siren of the approaching ambulance and I got up from my sitting position beside Darren. The paramedics hurriedly got out of the ambulance, taking two stretchers with them before going to me and carefully placed Darren on the stretcher and quickly put him at the back of the vehicle, the stretcher with Lovely followed suit and I was instructed that I should just follow them on my car. I nodded and hurriedly went back to my car just as the ambulance drove off.

We reached the hospital after a very long ride and the nurses and doctors fussed about on Darren and Lovely. They were both placed on the hospital beds and doctors started examining them. I wasn't allowed in the emergency room, so I stayed at the waiting lounge, pacing back and forth, dreading each second Darren doesn't open his eyes.

Moments later, Moore, my parents, and Darren's friends arrived and asked me about Darren's progress, but I just shook my head and told them that the doctor hasn't come out yet. I asked about Louise and the others and they told me that they're fine. They're also here in the hospital, but they were already in their private rooms.

I heard a commotion outside the lounge, and I asked a nurse what was going on. "One of the patient just now went flat, sir." She informed before scurrying away and into the emergency room. I was left there, my body feeling numb at the news as I dropped down on my knees in the middle of the hospital grounds with tears streaming down my face.

No. It can't be. Please don't let it be Darren.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 7.9K 40
A boy who falls in love with his senior at his school, who also is his best friend feels heartbroken when he finds out that his love has chose someon...
60 4 17
Friendships are fragile, but they become important when invested. So are Relationships. But out of those two, which is more important? Would you rath...
539 106 17
Briar did something horrible. He killed someone. Wrecked by guilt and fear, Briar becomes terrified of his new reality. He tries to go on with his l...
26.7K 1K 24
MxM STORY! YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN PLEASE READ ANOTHER STORY. PLEASE DON'T WASTE ANYONE'S TIME BY WRITING NEGATIVE COMMENTS. STRONG LANGUAGE! READ A...