Annakia Skywalker

By snfostero2

Luke Skywalker oldest daughter Anakia Skywalker is sixteen years old and the best of her class . She meets so... More

Journey Ahead
Homeward Bound
Obi Wan Kenobi
not a chapter
Twin names
Back to the past
Getting adjusted to life
A Skywalker
Funeral
Celebration time
Lazy Day
Kiss and Tell
Just a dream
Yoda's advice
Our small heaven
My protecter
Annakina
Love me
Morning
Choose the path
Not a chapter
My sweet goodbye
Mission Sanity
The wise of a grandmother
Feelings
Authors note
Missing him
Pain and more pain
My love
Healing
Hard training
The truth hurts
Birthday Girl
Authors note
Father's advice
Hello Truth
Sweet child
Obi Wan's love
Darkness
There is evil in everyone
Master Yoda
Anakin and Luke
Authors note
A future to see
Anchor and Jacen
A Father's love
Urgent news
Memories last
My last days
Ready or not
Goodbye Anna
Obi Wan ' s grief
Epilogue
Authors note

Obi-Wan's love

3.4K 90 3
By snfostero2

Finally as we didn't see another soul for the last ten minutes . " Why is your room far away from the others ?" Obi-Wan asked as my room came in view .

" Yoda thought it was better so others couldn't hear my screams if I dream again." I answered him as I looked to the red pattern that was on the hallway's wall.

Sensing him becoming nervous as he ran his hand through his short cropped hair . Sandy blond just like dad was when he was eighteen .

" What are you nervous about?" I asked wondering if he was going to tell me something. Hoping that he didn't overhear my conservation with Yoda .

Obi-wan's eyebrows narrowed as his smile went to a frown. " Anna , we need to talk about our kiss ." he said as relieve and hurt came in at the same time.

Obi-wan eyes met with mine as conflict was him. " I'm sorry Obi-Wan , our kiss should have never been." I replied as tears threatened at my eyes .
More and more how I wished he would take me in his arms to tell me he didn't regret it .Feel the same I felt about him in every category there was.

That I always wanted to be at his side , how he takes my breath away when he smiles at me with those baby blue eyes of his , and that I was falling in love with him since the day I met him.

" Anna, do you think I'm still a padawan ?" He asked as I looked at him with shock .

Unable to think straight as my head was spinning with questions," Of course not Obi."

" Then why do you think I can't sense when you are lying ." he exclaimed suddenly coming close to me .

Dragging me by the elbow to inside my room." I don't think nobody heard us ." I cried knowing he was angry at me.

" Quit jumping to conclusions Anna !" Obi-Wan said as he brought me to my bed . "Sit Anna ."

My body obeyed him as I sat on the edge of the bed . Sitting directly beside me on the large frame bed he took my hand into his .

" I do not regret that we kissed Ann-." was all he had to say as I close the gap. Kissing him quickly , I wondered if he would pull back again.

Looking puzzled ,Obi-Wan pulled me back to him . Molding my body into his as our lips met once again.

Pulling away for a brief moment as he touched my cheek with his hand .

" We have to keep this a secret Anna so we both can still be Jedi ." he whispered as realization hit me hard .
Don't ruin the moment , I scolded myself as I nodded and smiled .

He pulled close to him again this time with urgency . My body responded quickly as I roamed my hands through his short crop hair .

" Easy Anna !" Laughing , Obi-Wan pulled back as he pushed my messy hair back .

" I'm sorry ." I replied as I could red coming to my cheeks very quickly

Shaking his head laughing and rolling his eyes ," There is nothing to apologize for Anna." He said .

Looking at him as his hair was growing longer than the padawan's buzz cut.

Here was I making out with a Jedi who will have a mark on the galaxy. Train my grandfather and my father into the great men they become . Anakin couldn't get lost to the dark side at all. I was here to make sure of that and to help Obi-Wan be the Jedi he wants to become .

" Your gotten quiet Anna .Is something wrong ?" He asked as I quickly came out of my reality.

Smiling as I stroked his face ," Of course not ."

" It's going to be hard but I think we can do this ."

Not worrying about the future because I would be here for a long time .

" Quit assuming or trying to feel my feelings ." I joked as I gave him a playful push .

" What am I supposed to do when you go all quiet on me ?" His question was serious as I hated this bad habit of mine.

" Give me a minute to tell you how I feel. Yes I want this Obi-Wan and keeping it a secret is not a big deal ."

Looking at me with that smile of his .He pulled me close to give me one more quick kiss .

"Sleep Anna ." he ordered as he tugged a piece of my hair .

Falling asleep wasn't hard at all from the day that I had.

Finding myself in a lava scene filled with rocks . I didn't understand any of my dreams at all since the last one I quit breathing .

" I can't follow the path your taking ." Padme said as they were in front of me .

" He's turned you against me." I couldn't get but strands of their argument .

Anakin started to choke her as I ran to them . " Don't do this Ani ." as I went on the hard ground where Padme was.

" Anakina tell your grandmother how you helped me kill them ." Anakin said not understanding what he meant .

"Kill who ?" I asked clutching Padme close to me .

Then the scene went where the younglings were hiding . Looking up to see a red light saber in my hand instead of my blue one .

I dropped it as screams of the children and mine pierced my ears .

Suddenly , I felt myself jolt awake with tears in my eyes . Still hearing the screams and not understanding why I held the red light saber .

I flipped the covers over me as darkness surrounded me . Needing a walk out of this room as I grabbed my cloak to pull over my night gown .

My bare feet hit the cold tile floor . I didn't worry about the light as quietness hung in the air .

I could sense that everyone was sound asleep . O how I wished father was here to hold me like he used to when I was a child .

Knowing that I would always go to him when I had a nightmare .

But here I was and I wouldn't be able to see him for a long time . Missing all of my family tore a hole in me . And the thought of me turning to the dark side like Anakin .

Could I ever finish this mission when I had the lingering thought of being a sith.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.3K 30
HIGHEST RANKING: #75 in Star Wars Book 1 in the Star Wars: Skywalker series. (Formerly titled 'The Story Of The Skywalkers' & 'The Skywalkers' Story'...
3.8K 74 14
Adalin Jinn-Uvain is the older adopted sister of Anakin Skywalker. She's never met her birth parents, doesn't even know who they are. She has gone ye...
101K 2K 30
Everybody knows the story of Anakin Skywalker but in this story things are a little different. Anakin had an older sister, Amberlee Skywalker, who ma...
183K 4.1K 56
(Y/n) (L/n) is a young Palawan under the training of her master Mace Windu, what happens when she is sent with Obi-Wan and Master Qui-Gon Jin to nego...