Honestly, I'm In Love With A...

By ymarocks

(Student/VampireTeacher Relationship) Jamie Bennett, you can call her a trouble-maker or a rebel. She moves i... More

Chapter I (pic of Jamie as Emily Osment)
Chapter II (pic Mr. Campbell as Chad Michael Murray)
Chapter III (pic of Hunter as Jean-Luc Bilodeau)
Chapter IV (pic of Kelly as Ashley Benson)
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV (pic of Emma Roberts as Dee-Dee)
Chapter XV (pic of Chris Zylka as Chandler)
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX (a pic of Jake Thomas as Kyle Jonson)
Chapter XX (pic of David Henrie as Jean)
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Epilogue: Final

Chapter VII

15.4K 399 19
By ymarocks

C H A P T E R VII
*Edited*

Tuesday Morning

I sat on top of the kitchen's marble counter holding a bowl of warm cinnamon oatmeal. "Hey Ezac, do you believe in...I don't know...dreams?" I said and took a small sip of glass of orange juice.

"Yeah. Sometimes. Why?" He said sipping his cup of coffee.

"Do you believe in vampires?" When I said that, he accidentally coughed out his hot coffee and chuckled after that.

"Vampires? Vampires, Jamie? Seriously? How many times have you been seeing Dracula on tv?" He chuckled once again.

"I am not saying Dracula, my dearest uncle. But I am saying vampires." I corrected him.

"Jamie, are you alright? Are you listening to yourself?" I rolled my eyes and hopped out from the kitchen's counter and drank the whole glass of orange juice.

"You know what, forget what I said about vampires or dreams. Maybe I am going insane with these fiction stories." I walked out but my cell-phone vibrated with a text of Hunter.

'The principal wants to talk to you immediately.'

I replied back with an okay and went ahead to school.

I was five minutes late to school but I think Principal Smith will let me skip one class. Smith and I are just good buddies. We're like two BFF's sticking with each other no matter what except for that food fight fiasco. I almost got expelled.

I faked smiled at Ms. McCoy and went in to see Principal Smith's office.

"Hey, Smithy. So, why am I here?" I took an available chair and sat down spinning the chair around.

"Ms. Bennett, I love what you did to the auditorium. It looks great. I really appreciate that you finish the auditorium to be perfect. Thank you, Ms. Bennett." I looked at him with a confusion face.

Did you heard what he said, right? Maybe, I have wax in my ear or something but did I just heard that the auditorium looks great? I didn't even finish the auditorium. I still need to paint the walls, fix the broken chairs and even untangled some cable wires.

"What are you talking about? I didn't finish the auditorium. I still need to fix the-" Smith interrupted me.

"Come on, Ms. Bennett. Don't lie to me." He patted my shoulders. "The auditorium looks perfect. Now, every student can sing, dance and perform their talents. Even school plays. Romeo and Juliet, Snow White and the seven Dwarfs. Thank you, Jamie." He smiled and walked out, leaving me alone in his office.

I am definitely confuse. The auditorium shouldn't be done. I mean...something is wrong. There is something wrong.

First, I see Mr. Campbell in my room and in my dreams. Secondly, the auditorium is finish by who? Who the hell will finish my work without my permission or Mr. Smith approval? I'm getting confuse already.

~*~

I was in the auditorium and I got to say, Mr. Smith wasn't wrong. Everything is perfect. The walls are colored light-red, the chairs were fixed, and the cables were perfectly untangled. The curtains were colored green and yellow. The stage floors were polished so well.

I'm so speechless of how beautiful the auditorium looks like now. I just wish I could see that person in front of me and say thank you.

I notice something on the stage floor, so I climbed up at the stage and saw a viola flower on the ground. I picked it up and observed that it's the same flower that was left on my bed.

"You love it?" As I was turning around, I felt one of my foot touching the edge of the stage, since the stage was high from the ground, that I fell backward but suddenly I felt strong arms holding me. I opened my eyes to see Mr. Campbell holding me in a bridal-style.

"How did you..." I looked at his eyes; golden-brown eyes, perfect eyes that I could stare forever. I could smell peppermint breath on him.

"I saw the door open and came in to see you on stage alone." He explained.

"And how did you came to me so fast? If you said that you saw me while you were at the door." I looked up at him and down to his lips.

"I was right next to you." He responded so easily.

"No. You weren't next me. How did you came to me so fast?" I asked once again.

"I can run really fast. I was in the track team in high school." I didn't believe him, not one bit. He sat me down on the edge of the stage. I looked straight at him.

"I don't believe you. You're lying." We both went to silence for a couple of seconds, feeling the awkwardness. "So, why aren't you in class?"

"I needed to talk to Mr. Smith about something important." He said.

I looked down to his lips. He chuckled."You know, you're blushing every time you're with me." Shit. I hate blushing.

"I am not blushing." I looked down, trying to hide the evidence of my blushing.

He puts one finger under my chin and lifts it so he could see my eyes and my burning cheeks. "I like your blushing." He paused. "Is very interesting to see you blushing when you're around me."

"I'm-" He interrupted me with a kiss. I could feel little sparks flying around me when Campbell kissed me. It's my first kiss. My first kiss with my English teacher. For some reason, I kissed him back. I putted my arms around his neck. He parted away and smiled weakly.

"Sorry," He said sadden. "I just wanted to kiss you. Every since you got here. I'm so sorry."

"Isn't illegal?" I asked him.

"Yes." He replied back.

"I shouldn't be here. No wait. You're not suppose to be here." I pushed him away and hopped out from the stage. "Leave. I need to know what happen to this place."

"I did it." He said innocently.

"What? How?" I crossed my arms against my chest.

"I did it with a help of a friend of mine." He said.

"Who will that be?" I asked curiously.

"My brother Jean." He responded.

It's not Rogan? But in my dream, I saw Rogan. So, he has a brother name Jean and not Rogan. "Do you have a sister?"

"Yes. Actually we're not related but I consider her a sister. Her name is Dee-Dee." That name was in my dream. Dee-Dee.

"Who is Rogan?" I questioned him.

"My friend. How do you know that?" I gulped my nerves down. Say something or do something. Maybe kiss him again so he can forget what I said before. Maybe I won't.

"Um..." I leaned in to him and kissed him once again. I felt our tongues, dancing inside. Again, I could feel the sparks surroundings us. He parted our lips and I saw his expression from lust to worried.

"Someone's coming." I looked at the door from behind him but there was no one there.

"What are you talking about?" I notice that he wasn't in front of me. He disappeared on me. Completely gone. "Mr. Campbell?" I looked around but he was gone.

"Jamie Bennett." Kelly called out my name. What does she want now? "I thought Principal Smith sounded crazy when he said that somebody was cleaning up the auditorium. But he didn't said that you were the one who was cleaning," She laughed, crossing her arms against her chest.

"You know, that annoying laugh reminds me of those laughing hyenas from Lion King's movie." I said.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Funny." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Can you leave Ms. hyena?" I grabbed my jacket and my backpack.

"Nah. Going to stay here for a minute or two." She smiled admiring the auditorium.

I left her there and went heading to my next class which was English class.

English Class

"Good afternoon, students. Now, last week was kind of easy. So, I'm going to make a little harder assignment for all of you guys."

"Which is?" Hunter asked.

"Project buddies." Everyone groaned with disappointing faces. Project buddies? Hell to the no. I always do my assignments alone with no partners.

"Does it have to be with partners?" Kelly asked.

Obviously, idiot.

"Ms. Porter, yes. If you don't do the assignment. You'll have an F on this semester."

"Who's my partner, dude?" Some male student asked.

"I already did a list. So, Kelly Porter and...Jamie Bennett." I didn't see that coming. Great.

"WHAT?!" Kelly shouted out from her lungs. "No. I am not going to be her partner. No way."

"Ms. Bennett is not complaining, Ms. Porter." Mr. Campbell said holding a loose paper of the students name. My life just got ruined by a laughing hyena.

I sighed. Wish me luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 8 18
Samantha Gilbert is a high school teacher who loves her job and her students, and they seem to love her as well. She's kind, caring and gorgeous, but...
189K 6.4K 20
In all vampire school, there is a human. It's a girl and she is a bride to vampire's lord. It became normal for vampires to be around humans. They a...
2.6K 84 25
Jamie is a smart bright girl she does her best day in and day out but when 'it' comes in her life, everything changes. she has different views about...
91.7K 1.8K 19
(Student-VampireTeacher Relationship) When RJ's two family members die in horrible situations. She starts to feel is responsible for it. RJ has gotte...