The Babysitter

Af Tony_Loki

"So let me get this straight. You're crushing on a seventeen year old boy who just so happens to be your son'... Mere

•0•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•Epilogue•
NEW STORY

•18•

35.7K 1K 1.8K
Af Tony_Loki

Everyone else's outfits are above! ;)

Question: should I start a new book? If so, what about?

I want to do another book, but it may not be right away because I have no idea what ship or storyline. Maybe Spideypool?

Enjoy! Sorry for the wait!

✖✖✖

Pietro's POV

"Clint, this is amazing," I admired, looking at all the decorations around the house.

A lot of people had already arrived and we're enjoying the party. Wanda hopping around from person to person, making sure she greeted everyone. Nate was being admired by guest in his adorable outfit as soon as people entered the door.

"Aw, he's so cute," Wade squealed, "I could just pick him up and steal him."

I laughed, "Please don't."

"But Pietro," he whined, "I want 'em."

"Where's your boyfriend? You're getting on my nerves," I laughed, walking towards the main room.

"He's not here yet, so I'm forced to hang out with you," he said following behind me.

"Wow, so I've gone from best friend to back-up friend? I feel so loved," I joked.

Wade giggled and leaned in to kiss my cheek. I grimaced and wiped his slobber off of my face.

"Is there something I should know about?" I heard from behind me before a hand was placed gently, but protectively, on my lower back.

"No, sir, Mr. Clint Barton, sir," Wade says with over exaggerated nervousness.

"Good," Clint replied gruffly. I blushed at his protective tone and Wade just gave me that stupid smirk.

"I'm here!" Someone yelled, swinging the front door open. I shook my head and lingered into the kitchen to find my sister, waiting for Tony's huge act to end. I could hear him introducing himself to the people already here.

There wasn't an over abundance of people here. It was just Wanda's close friends, her boyfriend Vic, Wade, Alex, eventually Peter, Tony, and probably Tony's boyfriend.

"Pietro!" My sister squealed, throwing her arms around my neck.

"Hey," I laughed.

"This party was worth the wait," she whispered like a secret.

I smiled, thinking about how nice it was of Clint to let us throw our party here.

"Having fun?" I asked, pulling away from her and grabbing a soda.

"So much fun," she responded. She looked like she was going say something else, but someone called her name from the other room.

"We're going to do cake and presents in a bit. Is that okay?" She asked gravitating towards the door.

"Perfect," I smiled. She flashed me a quick smile before bouncing out the kitchen towards her friends.

"Roadrunner!" I heard a voice coming into the kitchen.

"Hey," I smiled at the brunette man, taking a swig from the soda can.

"Happy Birthday!" He practically shouted, patting my back a little too hard. Geez, I didn't realize the short man had that much in him.

"Happy birthday from me too!" Peter exclaimed happily. He walked further into the kitchen with Wade at his heels.

"Thanks," I smiled, reaching down to give Peter a hug.

"Oh! I forgot your gift in the car," Tony realized, already halfway out the kitchen, in a rush to get it.

"Wait, Tony! Can you get mine out of the car too?" Peter asked.

"Sure-"

"Wait," I said putting my soda down, "Peter, how do you know Tony?" I asked confused.

Peter looked confused too. "He's my uncle. How do you know him?

Tony had already disappeared to, I guess, his car. Wade looked confused at our confusion. We all just stood there, staring at each other, confused.

"He's Clint's best friend-"

"Wait," Wade said cutting me off, "That's the uncle that's adopting you?"

"Tony's adopting you!?" I practically yelled, clearly surprised. Tony with a kid? And that kid being Peter, my friend?

"Whoa, what's all the yelling about?" Steve came into the kitchen, looking at the three of us.

"Are you staying with Tony? You and him are going to adopt Peter?" I asked the tall blonde. His eyes widened at my blunt question, but he still smiled.

" Tony's parents used to keep Peter, but unfortunately they fell ill. They can't keep him anymore so, Tony volunteered," he explained with a smile.

"Wow, well um, that's great. Not about Peter's grandparents, but that he'll still have a home," I smiled.

"I'll still get to see him, right?" Wade asked, holding Peter to him protectively.

"Of course," Steve responded easily.

Clint came into the kitchen then, a huge smile on his face as he saw me.

"Your sister said it's time for cake," he said, opening the refrigerator to get the cake out. It was covered so I didn't get to see it.

"I want cake!" Peter exclaimed, following Clint out the kitchen. Wade immediately followed Peter. I just looked at Steve and shrugged, following after them.

I passed through the living room on the way to the dining room area and saw Nate and Alex playing a video game.

"You guys don't want cake?" I asked.

"Hold on, Pietro! One more punch and I win," Alex said, clicking a bunch of buttons in the controller as his animated character blocked one of Nate's characters kicks.

They were both sitting on the floor way too close to the TV. Alex must had striped off his leather jacket in the intensity of the fighting game. Nate's character did some sort of power combo and Alex's character fell like a dead weight.

"Victory again!" Nate jumped up happily.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Alex yelled.

I just shook my head and laughed, "Come on you guys. Rematch after I open my presents."

The three of us joined everyone else in the dining room where Clint was lighting the candles. Wanda stood in front of the cake already with a huge smile on her face.

I eargerly walked over to her to stand in front of our cake. She smiled happily at me and I smiled back.

"Okay, on three everyone," Clint announced with a smile. I saw Nate stand on a chair to be standing up tall like everyone else.

"One, two, three."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR WANDA AND PIETRO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Wanda grinned and put her hand in mine. We leaned over and blew the candles out together.

"Yayy!" Nate clapped, followed by everyone else.

"Okay, time for the good part," Clint laughed, getting a knife to cut the cake. It was a simple cake that just said 'Happy Birthday Wanda & Pietro' in a light blue and red icing.

As far as I was concerned, it was the best cake I've ever seen.

After we passed out cake, Tony quickly announced that he wanted to give the first gift.

"Here, here. I like to be first," Tony said handing both Wanda and me a gift bag.

We both got a card (I'm sure hers was a lot less vulgar than mine). She also got a nice purse and pretty, dark colored scarf. I got cool looking track shoes.

"I expect to see you out there, Roadrunner," he smiled.

"Thanks guys," I smiled, talking to both Tony and Steve. Tony nodded happily and Steve, who was standing right behind him, smiled.

I let Wanda go first with her gifts before I opened mine. She got a bunch of art supplies (she's a great painter), and a ton of new clothes. She looked so happy. I was so happy. We haven't been home in weeks and I was ecstatic that we never had to go back.

"Can I go next?" Peter asked eagerly.

"Yeah," I laughed, taking the neatly wrapped box from him. I opened it to reveal the other shirt that I tried on at the mall. I had really liked it, but didn't have enough to buy it.

"Thanks, Pete," I said thankfully. Wade went next. Let's just say this wasn't a gift I wanted to show everyone else. I felt my face heat up as I shoved the 'gift' back into its box where it would stay.

"You're welcome," Wade beamed proudly.

"No," was all I said. He grinned like an idiot and everyone just looked at us like we were crazy.

"Um, I got you something," Alex spoke up, sliding me another birthday decorated bag. I was much happier with this gift.

"Thanks, Alex. I really needed this," I smiled, pulling the new jacket out of the bag. We knew better than anyone that my jacket collection was limited to one.

"Clint, where's your gift?" Tony asked, making everyone look towards Clint.

"Forgot it upstairs," he replied easily, "I'll give it to him later."

"I'll go next then!" Nate cheered, handing me one. I smiled and took it gratefully from the young kid. Inside the gift bag was toy walkie talkies.

"I thought they would be fun to play with next time you come over to babysit," he explained.

"I love them," I smiled, walking over to give him a hug.

✖✖

"Best. Party. Ever. Why did we wait this long to have a party?" I asked my sister draped on the opposite side of the couch.

The party ended around an hour ago and we just got rid of the last guest (a.k.a. Tony). Nate was upstairs in his room getting ready for bed and Clint was probably in the kitchen.

"You know why. But yes, it was amazing," she laughed tiredly.

We just lounged on the couch for a while, listening to Clint washing dishes. I remember when I use to babysit over here and I would do the dishes. It seems so long ago.

"So, you're staying here tonight?" She asked after awhile.

"I want to. Is that okay?" I asked warily. I didn't want my sister to feel like I was leaving her.

"Oh, of course. He's a nice guy and I'll be fine back at the apartment," she replied.

I looked over at my sister and smiled, "Thanks sis."

She smiled and got up exhausted, "I should get going."

"Alright," I said getting up to give her a hug, "Love you."

"Love you too. Sleep well," she said, hugging me back.

She left and I wandered into the kitchen. Clint still had his back turned, scrubbing the dishes. I walked up and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"Hey, kid," he chuckled.

"Ah, ah. I'm eighteen now," I whispered, laughing lightly.

"Happy birthday, baby," he whispered back, turning around to hug me fully. He pulled me to his chest and kissed me hotly.

"I've been waiting to do that all night," he mumbled against my lips.

"Well, we don't have to wait anymore," I whispered back.

He growled into my mouth before pulling back slightly, "Bedroom."

I nodded and practically raced him up the stairs, sneaking kisses the whole way up, trying to stay quiet so we wouldn't wake Nate.

3rd Person POV

The whole time Pietro's blood was rushing through his veins. Almost like adrenaline or some sort of sixth sense.

He was eighteen now. A legal adult by definition which only meant one thing to him in this moment. He could have sex with Clint without legal consequences.

Was this a good idea? Every part of him stung with anticipation as he followed Clint into his bedroom. The bigger man easily pushed the eighteen year old against the door, attacking his lips with his.

Pietro moaned into Clint's mouth. He wrapped his arms around his shoulders so their chest were pressed together.

"I want you so bad," Clint groaned, lowering his lips to Pietro's chin then neck. He left butterfly kisses all over the side of his neck before sucking hard on one particular spot that made Pietro gasp.

"I-I wa-want you too," Pietro whispered between ragged breaths.

Clint pulled back, admiring the red mark he creating on his boy's neck before meeting his lust filled eyes. Pietro's eyes looked a deep ocean blue now, glazed over with lust.

"It's your call, baby," Clint replied, before going to the other side of his neck to leave a trail of kisses. Pietro let out a quiet moan, tilting his head so Clint had better access.

"Do you want to do it?" Pietro asked, somewhat still in his right mind with all lust. Truth was, he was still kind of nervous inside. Was Clint and he finally going all the way?

"Baby, I want to do it today, tomorrow, and the day after that," Clint responded huskily, moving up to nibble his earlobe.

Pietro moaned deep in his throat, inching his fingers under Clint's tight, grey colored shirt. Clint pushed his body harder against the younger man's, bringing their lips back together.

They kissed as Pietro felt all over Clint's chest. It was hard muscle and, in one spot, scarred tissue. Pietro couldn't tell without looking at it, but it seemed like a bad one.

Clint ran his hands down Pietro's arms and pulled the younger's hands out of his shirt. For a second, Pietro was nervous that he did something wrong. But then Clint's fingers curled around the hem of the shirt before pulling it over his head in one swift motion. Pietro's mouth was practically watering.

"Come 'ere," Clint whispered lowly, beckoning Pietro to him with a lustful look in his eyes.

As if brainwashed, Pietro immediately pushed off the door to walk over towards a shirtless Clint. Once in reach, Clint pulled the curly haired man towards him by his hips and grinded on him. Pietro bit back a moan and walked them towards the bed.

Clint laid back on it first. Pietro bit his lip and removed his shirt before climbing straddling him. Clint sat up on his elbows to observe Pietro's beautiful torso. Sure, they'd seen each other before, but it was no where near as intimate as this.

Clint ran his fingers up Pietro's chest slowly. Pietro just watched, his curls falling into his eyes as he looked down at Clint. Clint ran his fingers all we way up to Pietro's nipples, before grabbing one and pinching it.

Pietro's jaw went slack for a second before he gathered his thought process back and began grinding down on the older man. Clint groaned and he sat completely up, Pietro still seated on his lap, and captured the nipple his didn't pinch between his teeth.

"Shit," Pietro moaned.

Clint's hand's wandered back down to Pietro's pants. He squeezed him through the thin khaki material of his pants, causing another moan to erupt from Pietro's throat. Pietro had stopped grinding and Clint was now reaching for the button of his pants.

"W-wait," Pietro panted. His accent was already thicker with arousal. Clint immediately froze, thinking he was going to fast when simply, Pietro had other ideas.

He climbed of Clint's lap, taking a few steps back from the bed. His whole body was burning. They had both already ridded of their socks and shoes, leaving the bare wood floor cold on Pietro's feet.

Slowly, he began to unbutton his pants and wiggle them down his hips. He may have swung his hips a little more than needed. Still, Clint's eyes practically burned a hole in him as he was staring at the only material that clung to his body.

"Fuck," Clint breathed in awe as he stared at Pietro standing before him in nothing but tight, black briefs.

Pietro felt slightly nervous. He wasn't sure if Clint liked them or thought he was some freak. Clint was staring at him, hardly blinking. He scooted towards the edge of the bed and waved Pietro over.

Pietro warily stood in-between Clint's legs with his whole body on display. Clint tentatively reached out and placed his hands on Pietro's hips. He slide them back to cup his butt making Pietro jump forward a bit.

Clint grinned and traced his fingers back around to the front of the briefs, rubbing lightly on the tip of his member through the tight material. Pietro, involuntarily, thrusted towards Clint in need of more friction.

"Clint, please," Pietro whimpered.

"I've got you," Clint whispered back, pulling Pietro onto him. He rolled over so that Pietro was beneath him. He quickly ridded of of his pants and boxers. Pietro licked his lips eargly, squirming from how uncomfortably hard he was in the tight briefs.

"You ever done this before?" He whispered huskily, going back to nibbled at the skin near Pietro's collar bone.

"Never bottomed," Pietro panted. Clint kissed back up his neck before meeting his lips again.

"Good," he smirked before grabbing something out of the night stand drawer. "Have to open you up first. It's going to hurt at first. Just relax."

Pietro took a deep breath as Clint kissed down his chest all the way to his briefs. He pulled them off in one swift motion. Pietro moaned softly as his hard member came into contact with the air.

Clint lubed up his fingers and took it slow while fingering the younger man. Pietro had sucked in a breath, in pain at first, before slowly growing fond of the feeling. Pietro started grinding down on Clint's fingers, reaching up to run his fingers through the older man's soft hair.

"I'm ready, just-ah- please," Pietro moaned, arching his back up.

Clint moaned at the sight of Pietro looking so needy. He quickly pulled his fingers out of Pietro, making him whine. Clint ripped open the condom with his teeth, rolling it onto his length.

Pietro held his breath as Clint pushed in. When the older man bottomed out, he waited a few seconds until Pietro told him it was okay to move.

Clint had done this before, sure, but it was different with Pietro. He felt more. As he looked down at the beautiful, flushed man beneath him that was moaning his name, he couldn't help the love he felt for him. In this moment, and every moment after, Pietro was perfect.

Clint thrusted in and out of Pietro a few more times before they both reached their climax, moaning each others names. Clint pulled out of Pietro and tossed the condom away. He walked over to a still panting Pietro to clean his chest of the sticky, white liquid before climbing into bed with him.

They slid under the covers, Pietro nuzzling his face into Clint's neck. Clint smiled and pulled him closer, wrapping an arm around his waist protectively.

"Happy birthday," Clint whispered softly causing Pietro to let out a muffled giggle.

"Clint-"

"I love you," Clint said, cutting him off. Pietro pulled away from his hiding spot in the crook of Clint's neck to look at him fully.

"You do?" Pietro asked surprised.

"Yes," Clint said stroking his cheek, "You don't have to say it back yet, but I just wanted you to know."

Pietro smiled and nodded before snuggling his face back into Clint's bare chest. They layed together for a while. Pietro's body was exhausted but his mind was racing.

"Clint?" He whispered. Clint hummed in response, his eyes still closed.

"I think I love you too."

✖✖✖

3211 WORDS

ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT

SORRY THIS UPDATE TO SO LONG! (it's bcuz the smut. I tried.)

My first time writing full smut. What do you think?

OKAY ILY BYE

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.2K 62 13
I don't know what to put in the description, It's my first fanfiction and I hope you enjoy it. This can be Wanda Maximoff x OC story (if you want it...
The Hearts Af WFTA

Fan Fiktion

475 7 15
A 25 year old mercenary with a maid, child, crush and the avengers. What could go wrong! Apparently a lot
445K 3.7K 12
This is basically a whole bunch of smut for Marvel characters. Request are open!!!
32.2K 1K 11
In which two men, who have never met, fall in love. Warning: mentions of death. This is the ONLY warning.