•18•

Everyone else's outfits are above! ;)

Question: should I start a new book? If so, what about?

I want to do another book, but it may not be right away because I have no idea what ship or storyline. Maybe Spideypool?

Enjoy! Sorry for the wait!

✖✖✖

Pietro's POV

"Clint, this is amazing," I admired, looking at all the decorations around the house.

A lot of people had already arrived and we're enjoying the party. Wanda hopping around from person to person, making sure she greeted everyone. Nate was being admired by guest in his adorable outfit as soon as people entered the door.

"Aw, he's so cute," Wade squealed, "I could just pick him up and steal him."

I laughed, "Please don't."

"But Pietro," he whined, "I want 'em."

"Where's your boyfriend? You're getting on my nerves," I laughed, walking towards the main room.

"He's not here yet, so I'm forced to hang out with you," he said following behind me.

"Wow, so I've gone from best friend to back-up friend? I feel so loved," I joked.

Wade giggled and leaned in to kiss my cheek. I grimaced and wiped his slobber off of my face.

"Is there something I should know about?" I heard from behind me before a hand was placed gently, but protectively, on my lower back.

"No, sir, Mr. Clint Barton, sir," Wade says with over exaggerated nervousness.

"Good," Clint replied gruffly. I blushed at his protective tone and Wade just gave me that stupid smirk.

"I'm here!" Someone yelled, swinging the front door open. I shook my head and lingered into the kitchen to find my sister, waiting for Tony's huge act to end. I could hear him introducing himself to the people already here.

There wasn't an over abundance of people here. It was just Wanda's close friends, her boyfriend Vic, Wade, Alex, eventually Peter, Tony, and probably Tony's boyfriend.

"Pietro!" My sister squealed, throwing her arms around my neck.

"Hey," I laughed.

"This party was worth the wait," she whispered like a secret.

I smiled, thinking about how nice it was of Clint to let us throw our party here.

"Having fun?" I asked, pulling away from her and grabbing a soda.

"So much fun," she responded. She looked like she was going say something else, but someone called her name from the other room.

"We're going to do cake and presents in a bit. Is that okay?" She asked gravitating towards the door.

"Perfect," I smiled. She flashed me a quick smile before bouncing out the kitchen towards her friends.

"Roadrunner!" I heard a voice coming into the kitchen.

"Hey," I smiled at the brunette man, taking a swig from the soda can.

"Happy Birthday!" He practically shouted, patting my back a little too hard. Geez, I didn't realize the short man had that much in him.

"Happy birthday from me too!" Peter exclaimed happily. He walked further into the kitchen with Wade at his heels.

"Thanks," I smiled, reaching down to give Peter a hug.