•15•

In case you guys forgot how sexy and adorably fierce Jeremy Renner is....^^^

ILY & sorry if this chapter doesn't have enough stuff in it. I just rlly needed to update.

✖✖✖

"So did you guys have sex?" Wanda asked me casually.

My eyes widened as I looked at my twin sister, "What?!"

"Just asking," she shrugged with a smile.

"You know he could go to jail for that," I pointed out.

"He could just as easily go to jail for whatever else you guys have been doing behind people's backs. What do they call it now?"

"A blowjob?" I provided before blushing because I basically just admitted to my sister that I gave Clint a blowjob.

She only grinned and began skipping down the never ending sidewalk.

"I knew you liked him. When are you going to ask him out?"

"Wanda, it's not the same," I sighed, opening the door to the second apartment complex we were visiting that day.

"How is it not?" She asked, walking through the door. I followed after her, taking in the sight of the modern lobby.

"Because I'm underage," I practically whispered, scared someone would hear.

"Pietro," she said stopping and turning towards me, "We're turning eighteen in two weeks. Technically, you'll be of age then."

"Are you saying," I squinted my eyes and cocked my head to the side in thought, "That I should date a guy ten years older than me?"

"If you like him," she shrugged. I thought about how much I really do like Clint. Maybe I even more than liked him-

"Maximoff?" A lady's voice asked.

"That's us," Wanda responded happily to the tall woman with short, curly hair.

"Hi, I'm Regina. I'll be giving you the tour of our apartments today," she smiled.

Wanda thanked her (I usually let her do all the talking), before we both followed up the steps to what we hope to be the perfect apartment for us.

✖✖

Clint's POV

Nate and I sat on the couch watching the game show channel while eating Cap'N Crunch cereal out of the box. I took out a handful and passed it back to Nate right when the doorbell rang.

My heart jumped at the sound, silently praying it'd be Pietro. I tossed the handful of cereal into my mouth and jogged to the door.

"Clint!" My best friend practically shouted once I opened the door.

"Hey, Tony," I responded monotonously, "Why are you shouting?"

It wasn't necessarily too early to be shouting. It's just a lazy Saturday today and I can't be properly lazy when people around me are hyper.

"Because I missed you! It's been almost a week. How's my Natey? Is he feeling better?" He spoke so quick my head was spinning. I just opened the door wider to let him come in and see himself.

He walked in with a tall, blonde trailing in behind him. I just sighed, hoping at least this was the same blonde he confessed he fell head over heels for.

Tony was the type to never keep a man for too long. One bad heartbreak did that to him. He would keep a guy for a week or two, then dump him out back, for fear of another heartbreak. I just pray this guy won't break his heart or Tony Stark would probably never trust again. And I'm not ready for him to live on my couch for two months straight like last time.

"Hey, Natey! You feeling any better?" Tony asked now, plopping into my seat next to Nate. Nate closed our cereal box, placing it on the floor before nodding.

"A lot better," he smiled. "Who's that?"

Nate was staring at the blonde man with a questioning look. The fact that nothing could get past Nate made me smile. I sat down on the arm of the couch looking at Tony expectingly.

"This," he smiled pulling the shy, blonde forward, "Is Steven Rogers, my boyfriend."

Tony was grinning madly which caused me to laugh. He's definitely into this guy.

"Nice to meet you, Steven," I said. Nate just giggled and waved.

"Oh, please, call me Steve. I've heard so much about the two of you," he smiled, his voice still strong for a shy person.

"Yeah, I'm Clint, the best friend," I laughed, introducing myself like Tony usually does to my friends. Tony caught on and glared at me a bit. "And this is my son, Nate."

"Nice to finally meet you both," Steve said with a smile.

"I was hoping your guilty pleasure would be here too," Tony laughed, changing the channel without asking. "My nephew said there was some drama between ole Roadrunner and this emo kid-"

"Whoa, whoa, wait," I said to my fast talking friend. "First, if you're going to reference Pietro, please use his real name. Second,... nephew? You never told me you had a nephew."

To be honest, I didn't think Tony kept in touch with his family at all. He never talks about them. He just acted all independent, yet abandoned, all the time.

"Yes, his name is Peter. He lives with my parents-"

"Parents?"

"Okay, now you're just being funny," Tony rolls his eyes. "But seriously. Does little Pietro have a crush on someone else?"

"No," I responded easily, remembering the familiar feeling of his body being embraced in my arms last night. The feeling of his soft, curly hair nuzzling into my bare chest. I could have held him for hours.

"-a great idea!"

"What do you think, Dad?" Nate asked me now. I blinked a few times in confusion, clearly missing something.

"Stop daydreaming and focus," Tony snickers, causing me to throw one of the couch pillows at him.

"Pietro's birthday is coming up and I said we should throw a party here for him," Nate informed helpfully.

"Oh, well we could? I think we should ask him first," I replied. I wouldn't want to make Pietro to feel uncomfortable. After all, our relationship is not the most normal in the world.

"Can I call him to come over?" Nate asked excitedly, snatching the house phone from the coffee table next to him.

"Right now?" I asked, checking the time on my watch. It was the middle of the day and he's most likely out and about.

"Please?" Nate asked, finger already over the first number.

"Go 'head," I shrugged. He smiled and rushed to the kitchen to place his oh so important call.

"I hope you know that if there's a party, I'm inviting myself," Tony informs from where he sat on the loveseat with Steve. One of his legs was swung over the blonde's. Steve kept it anchored there with his hand on Tony's thigh.

I felt a bit of jealousy towards there open relationship. Pietro and I haven't even been on a date yet.

"Yeah, I know," I laughed half heartily.

"Pietro said he can come over!" Nate announced happily, coming back into the room. "And he's bringing his twin sister."

Tony raised his eyebrow at the word 'sister'.

"Okay, that's fine," I shrugged nonchalantly. I caught Tony's sly smirk from the other couch.

"This should be fun," he murmured.

✖✖✖