•Epilogue•

Watch the vid.

Warning: Extreme feels above & ahead

✖✖✖

Two years later...

Pietro's POV

"Natey! Where's the popcorn?" I asked from my place sprawled out on the couch, head resting on Clint's lap. He was unconsciously carding his fingers through my curls.

"Just because I turned ten last week doesn't mean I can do everything!" He shouted back.

I laughed and swung my legs off the couch, sitting up. Clint huffed since he couldn't play with my hair anymore. I rolled my eyes and got up to help Nate in the kitchen.

Nate was standing on the counter, grabbing the bag of chips that was tucked into the back of the top shelf.

"Don't fall," I said, causing him too lose his balance slightly from shock before grabbing hold of the cabinet door for support.

"Gee, thanks, Pietro," he retorted sarcastically. I rolled my eyes with a smile. They grow up so fast.

He finally got the chips he wanted and I held my hand out for him, helping him down. We walked back to the living room together with chips, a bowl of popcorn, and a couple of sodas.

"Everyone good now?" Clint asked once we all got cuddled together on the couch with our food in hand.

"Yep," Nate smiles, pulling the blankets up.

Clint plays the movie and I immediately nuzzled closer to him. He puts an arm around me comfortably. Every now and then he would grab a handful of popcorn from the bowl in my lap with that hand.

Today is Lazy Saturday. It's not late at night, but we decided to start with movies. After two action films, Nate announced that he wanted to play a game.

"What game?" I asked, cleaning up our mess of snacks and returning them back to the kitchen.

"Do you still have your walkie talkies?" He wondered with a smile.

"Of course I still have your birthday gift," I laughed.

"Okay, we need those. We're going on a secret mission," he whispered like it was actually a top secret mission.

I agreed and jogged upstairs to get them from my drawer. (Yes, I live here. I moved in about a year ago.) I made it back downstairs to find Nate waiting there patiently.

"Dad's not playing?" I asked, not seeing Clint anywhere. (I used to say 'your Dad' but over time it's been reduced to just Dad.)

"Nah, he'll join later," he shrugged, taking one of the walkie talkies. "Okay, so you go that way and I'll go this way."

"Okay, what are we looking for?" I asked.

"The treasure. Duh," Nate smiled before leaving me to 'scope out' the left side of the house for 'treasure'.

I smiled to myself and wandered up the stairs to search the rooms. I didn't understand exactly what I was looking for, so I just looked for something shiny. That's what treasure is, right?

"Did you find anything?" Nate's voice came statically through the walkie talkie.

I pressed the side button to talk into it before saying, "Negative."

"Your accent sounds even funnier over the walkies," Nate laughed.

"Ha ha," I faked laughed, "Where do I go next?"

"Check in my room," Nate replied, "I'm going to look by the back door."

I followed his instructions and went into his room expecting to find some fake treasure. Instead, I found nothing but an empty room.

"Nothing's here," I said into the walkie talkie. His response didn't come right away.

"Psst, Nate?" I hissed.

"Hey, baby."

I felt my cheeks heat up at the nickname. It's been almost three years and I still get butterflies when Clint calls me that.

"Hi," I replied , instantly shaking my head at my childish response once I released the button.

"Can I play?" His deep voice breathed through the static speakers.

"Sure," I replied, trying to keep myself from getting flustered.

I waited a while for a response before he finally said, "Go to the window."

I hesitantly stepped to the window, pulling back the curtains. There, in the backyard, stood Clint and Nate. My breath caught as I read the words spray painted on the grass in red.

Will you marry me?

I dropped the walkie talkie and ran the fastest I've ever gone, down the stairs and through the back door.

Clint was grinning as I threw open the door and rushed into his arms. He held me around the waist as I threw my arms around his neck.

"You spray painted the grass, you idiot."

"Is that a yes?" He laughed.

I pulled away just enough to kiss him flat on the mouth. I heard Nate fake gag as I pressed my lips against Clint's. Clint kissed back, smiling into it.

"Yes," I said once we finally broke apart.

"Yay, I have two Dads now," Nate laughed. I laughed pulling him into the hug.

"Lucky hugs," Clint laughed, pulling us both close. Nate smiled and I laughed, kissing Clint once more.

Nate giggled, trying to get away, but we just pulled the squirming boy closer until we all lost our balance. We fell in a laughing heap to the grass Earth.

My adrenaline slowing down from all my excitement, but the dopey smile was still painted on my face as I stared into the clear blue sky.

✖✖✖

END.

FIN.

BOOM.

DROP THE MIC.

okay but seriously how cute was that? Sorry, it wasn't longer.

Everyone in the world must know I'm trying to start a new story b/c I've been super busy giving me ZERO time to write. They're trying to keep me away from you guys!

I WILL GET STARTED ON THE UPDATES FOR MY NEW STORY PILLS N POTIONS NOW!! YAY! SO EXCITED!

I'm going to miss this story *cries*

But onto the next !

Okay this A/N is getting too long.

ILY/THANKS FOR READING/BYE