•14•

Tom Hiddleston is Levi! BTW! Because...that's bae and I love him. Levi? Loki? Long black hair? Yeah?

Yes.

✖✖✖

I knocked twice backing up waiting for an answer. I didn't have to wait long because soon the door swung open and a man appeared at the door that I didn't recognize.

"Who are you?" He questions in a deep, booming voice. I flinched back involuntarily, seeing him as my Father yelling for a second.

"Um-"

"Hey, who's at the door?" I heard someone ask from inside.

"It's me, Pietro," I said, talking more to the person inside.

The black haired boy appeared behind the man who was still glaring at me.

"Hey, Pietro," he greeted quietly.

"Hey, Alex. Can we talk?" I asked slowly, eyeing the man who I guessed was his father.

"Sure, uh, let's walk?" He questioned, sliding through the door. "I'll be back in a sec, Dad."

He huffed, "Twenty minutes. Then, you come back."

Alex nodded, pulling his hood further down over his eyes. I followed the shorter boy out to the sidewalk, walking past my car that parallel parked in the street.

"What'd you want to talk about?" He asked when we were a few houses down.

"Well, um, Peter told me you like Levi. Is that...You like him?" I asked curiously. Alex looked up at me in with his eyes wide and his mouth opened but no words came out.

"I-I'm sorry, Pietro," he said eventually.

I shook my head, "Don't be."

"But I am," he said sadly, "I shouldn't have kissed you after the game. That was wrong. And I really don't want to hurt your feelings because you're the only one that really gave me a chance-"

"Alex," I said stopping and pulling him to me in a hug, "I'm not hurt. I'm glad you found someone."

He pulled back and smiled, "Thanks."

We had walked almost all the way out of the neighborhood now so it was time to turn around. It was quiet for a bit before I spoke up.

"So, does he like you back?" I grinned. Alex's cheeks reddened slightly and he smiled.

"I'm not sure but, uh, he did give me his number today in class," he muttered sheepishly.

"That's good," I laughed, nudging him with my shoulder. He laughed too, pushing me back.

"What about you?" He asked causing me to look at him in confusion, "Do you like anybody?"

"Um," I muttered uncomfortably, "Actually I think I do."

"Oh, good," he said a bit relieved. "What's his name?"

"Clint," I smiled, "His name is Clint."

"Cute," he giggled making me laugh.

"Yeah, he is," I said. We were already back to his house and I stopped at the driveway, not wanting to face his father again.

"So, see you at lunch tomorrow?" Alex asked, as if he was worried I wouldn't let him sit with us anymore.

"Same table, same seats," I replied with a smile.

✖✖

The sun began to set as I drove to my next destination. It was a school night, but I still wanted to visit Nate to make sure he was doing okay. I even stopped to pick up his favorite candy bar on the way.