•17•

Above is going to be Wanda & Pietro's outfit for their party

✖✖✖

Next Friday...

"Oh! I wanna go in this store too, Petey!"

"Wade, stop dragging me everywhere!" Peter whined.

"Where'd my sister go?" I wondered looking around the busy mall.

"She left with Vic to go downstairs a while ago," Wade explained in a duh tone.

I sighed, "I don't even understand why we're here."

"Because! You're birthday is next week and we need to buy you presents and something new to wear!" Wade shouted with his arm around my shoulder. I flinched because he was yelling straight into my ear. I swear Wade acts like he's high 24/7.

"Okay, volume, Wade. We talked about this. This is why I don't take you places," I laughed, pushing him off.

He pouted, "Petey, Pietro's being mean!

I laughed and followed them up the escalators. I was stuck with the couple for the next ten minutes until Alex showed up.

When he finally did, I was so glad. Wade was very touchy feely with Peter, no matter who was watching.

"Alex save me," I said dramatically, running up to him and hide behind the smaller boy.

"What's wro- ohh," he said seeing what I was talking about now. Wade was trailing behind me, holding Peter close to him. Peter was squirming to get out of his grip because Wade had his hand snaking up the brunette's shirt.

"Wade, leave my friend alone!" Alex said with a laugh. Peter's eyes widened upon seeing Alex and he successfully squirmed out of Wade's arms.

"Alex!" He cried happily, enveloping him in a huge hug. He nearly hit me in the face since I was already behind Alex.

I laughed and stood over by a pouting Wade as we watched the two hug. Alex had opened up a lot since I first met him. It was funny that he was originally my friend, but now him and Peter are closer.

"Wade, I'm stealing your boyfriend," Alex giggled and held Peter's hand. Peter and I laughed, but Wade's eyes burned with rage.

"Careful, Alex. Someone might hear you," I chuckled, looking past him. Wade caught my glance and smirked.

"Hey, Levi!" Wade shouted to the long haired boy walking a feet away with a black shopping bag.

Alex's eyes widened and refused to turn around. Levi walked over to us with a confused face until he saw Alex.

"Oh hey, Alex," he replied with a slight accent. I grinned. Alex must be a sucker for guys with accents. Levi's was more British, not like my Russian.

"Will you be my boyfriend? Alex stole mine," Wade smirked over at the two. Alex immediately dropped Peter's hand.

"I did not. I was just joking," Alex responded seriously, causing Peter to laugh.

"Wade's just jealous," Peter said taking his actual boyfriend's hand now. Wade smiled and kissed Peter flat on the mouth.

"Ew, PDA!" I half shouted. Some people actually looked making Levi laugh.

"Pietro, I want you to meet Levi. Levi, this is my friend Pietro," Alex introduced us with a huge smile. Levi shook my hand maturely.

"Nice to meet you," he smiled.

"Likewise," I smiled back before popping Wade in the back of the head. He was getting a little carried away with Peter, shoving his tongue down the boy's throat in the middle of the mall.