Take care of my First Love [C...

Dikshax20 द्वारा

Naina, Sanjana, and Kaira the ultimate bffs. They are practically inseparable since 4th grade, until Karan en... अधिक

Chapter 1
Who's this guy???
Rehearsals
Tears and Fights
She's broken
Come back...
Fast Forward
This is not an update, but really very important.
A Sudden Encounter
Not an update sorry.
How is this even possible?
Not an update...
A/n
Twenty years later...
Smile that she happened
Weddings

Epilogue

773 28 22
Dikshax20 द्वारा

I'm sure most of you hadn't expected an epilogue for this but as I said you can always expect surprises from me.  So here it is. The 'Epilogue'. Hope you love it.

Fast backward.... Rewind.....

I rushed through the corridor of my school, for the class I've already been late for. Suddenly I bumped into a hard figure and all the sheets which were on my hand went flying in the air. While I tried my best not to fall but failed miserably as I ended up falling in a pair of strong arms.

As my eyes met those green orbs, I had a strange feeling inside my stomach. A feeling I couldn't explain.

After what felt like hours of staring into those green eyes, I stopped abruptly and stood up straight on my toes.

"You okay?" that raspy masculine voice said. I nodded and pulled my arms away from his grip. For some reason the voice seemed oddly familiar. I couldn't stop my urge to look at him. I was curious to see his face. Curious to see the person who felt so familiar. 

My heart started beating 10 times faster than usual but somehow I gathered some courage to look up. As soon as his face came into view, it's like the world had stopped on its tracks. I'm sure I hadn't met him before, but why did he feel so familiar.

To be honest his playboy nature was clearly visible on his face. It was like he could flirt with anyone, anywhere. 

He smirked at me briefly before adjusting his bag on his shoulder and walking past me. "Have we met before?" I said loud enough for him to hear but maintaining the stiffness in my voice. I didn't want him to think that I'd be one of the girls drooling over him already.

He stopped on his tracks and looked at me,  that annoying smirk never leaving his lips. "What makes you feel like that?" he asked in the most annoying way possible. 

"I'm not sure. I just feel like I've seen you before. You seem to be oddly familiar" I said and shrugged.

I looked at me as if thinking about something and said "Umm... Other than the class this morning, no where I guess. I don't think I was ever with you, because you don't seem to be one of the girls of my interest" he said casually.

I stared at him in disbelief. How could he just insult me so casually as if it didn't mean anything. How could he think that I had an interest on him, in the first place? I hate his guts! Disgusting!

"God! You're disgusting" I muttered under my breath. He smirked.

"Great to meet you anyways. I'm Karan" he said putting his hand out for a handshake.

I chuckled at that. First he insults me and now expects me to shake his hand. "You should be named Jerk, because that's what suits you best. I may also add that in the first place I have no interest in YOU! You better stay away from me and my friends, unless you want some of your bones broken by me. Bloody Jerky!" and with that I scoffed away cursing him with my every step.

As I reached my class the teacher gave me a disapproving look. I mumbled a sorry and proceeded to sit inside the class as  Sanjana and Kaira smiled apologetically at me.

I sat down next to Sanjana and trying to focus on what the teacher was blabbering but I couldn't because of the nerve wrecking encounter with that jerk. 

After class was over me Kaira, and Sanjana walked towards the canteen in order to fill our empty stomachs. Three periods of continuous classes was a lot to take in. 

Suddenly from a distance I saw the familiar figure walking towards us with a smirk. I immediately rolled my eyes.

"He's hot" Sanjana whispered widening her eyes. I gave her a glare and said "Of course not. He's annoying. You won't believe what he told he earlier"

"What?" she asked me and I narrated the whole story about him and me colliding and blah blah blah.

"Ewh... He's really a jerk" she said in disgust. And three of us stood there glaring fiercely at him.

"Woah!" he said putting his hands up in the air, when he saw us glaring at him.

He went away and we started laughing hysterically. We three are always the bestest!

Few days later....

"Karan truth or dare?" Samuel asked. "Dare" he simply stated and the crowd cheered.

We were in a beach party organized by our school for the schools 20th anniversary.

Playing truth and dare wasn't a great thing for me but I still joined in after the numerous pleadings from Sanjana and Kaira.

"Okay I dare you to umm................" "Kiss Naina!" Samuel said grinning. "What???! Hell no! I'm not playing this shitty game" I scowled. In spite of the please Naina and sorry Naina I couldn't stand there any longer so I walked away. 

I started walking along side the water line.  Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me and I turned to find Karan walking towards me.

"Can't you just leave me alone for sometime? I told you to stay away from me, didn't I?" I said and continued walking.

"ain't I doing that? I never came near you!" he said. I sighed and walked as fast as I could. But his footsteps still continued. "why don't you go play with them?" I scoffed.

"I'm bored playing that shitty game" he said from behind. I rolled my eyes and came to a halt after realizing I was tired of walking. I turned towards the sea gazing at the setting sun.

"you didn't have to leave. I'd never kiss you" he said also coming to a halt but maintaining his distance from me. He was about a meter away from me.

I just kept quiet not wanting to talk to him. "I told you, you weren't my type" he continued. I gave him a glare.

"Do you know what my type means?" he asked. "No I don't and I don't want to either!" I said.

"Girls who like to stuff their face with makeup, in an attempt to become pretty and go around with every random guy they find hot are the ones of my type. Not girls like you" he said.

"What do you mean?' I asked now looking at him. He came closer to me and we were only inches apart.

"What are you doing?" I said looking into his eyes. Whenever I looked into them they never failed to get me lost in them. They made me believe that I held some kind of connection with him no matter how much I denied it.

"Girls like you aren't to be played with, they are the ones to be fallen in love with" he whispered into my ear, as his strong cologne overtook entire place.

"I would never want to hurt an innocent girl like you-" he said. I was too shocked to say anything. I never saw that coming from the schools bad boy. "Did he actually mean that?" I thought and searched deep into his eyes for the answer. I wanted to believe that it was just another one of his tricks but there was something sincere in his eyes. I couldn't deny that behind the bad boy there was a sincere and caring guy.

"even if I fall for you" he added distracting me from my chain of thoughts. I stared at him in awe. I had misunderstood him to be so wrong.

"You've always annoyed me Karan. But you know one thing?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I feel like we have a strong connection. We haven't met before for sure but it's like I know you for so long. My heart beats faster when you come closer. I know for sure that even if I hate you, I still can't deny that you are a sincere person deep inside" I said.

He looked quite happy with what I said. His happiness was genuine. "I too feel like we've known each other before but it's confusing as I don't remember meeting you" he said frowning. I sighed.

"Um... So we can be friends now I guess?" he said scratching his neck nervously. I chuckled and nodded "yeah".

"Karan" he said putting his hand out. "Naina" I said and shook his hand.

"Friends finally!" he yelled laughing and I joined in.

We started walking towards the party again but this time he was by my side instead of being a meter away. And we were laughing instead of fighting.

"Well did you actually mean fall for me or did you just say that?" I asked him.

"Umm.... Whatever you assume it to be" he shrugged and I swear I saw him blush.

"Oh my god! Your blushing! Bad boy's in love with me?" I said biting my lower lip in order to stop my laughter.

"Hey don't do that! It turns me on. I can't stop myself if you continue to bite your lip like that" he said. I chuckled and pulled him near me. "Then who asked you to?" I asked him and he smiled mischievously before placing his lips over mine cutting the tiniest of gap between us.

"I'll love you Naina, forever" he said in between our kisses. "I'll love you more Karan, always" I replied breathing loudly.

True said 'If you love someone with all your soul then nothing can separate you from that person, not even the Gods above can separate the two of  you'

Love is not a shout in the void of something. Love can happen anywhere, any day, any place,  and any time. It doesn't need any condition. 

Sometimes when two people fall in love and get separated they start believing that they never were made for each other but that's not true. Sometimes maybe the time isn't right. All you have to do is wait for the right time.

End of the story!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

188K 2.1K 17
(Sample Chapters only) Marriage is a sacred union that ties two people together. It brings happiness and boons in life along with love and admiration...
17.3K 1.1K 31
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
322 16 17
This is a tale of love that starts from pure hatred. They absolutely hate each other. They can't stand each other. But still they affect each other s...
34K 1K 34
Bunny is a flirty, loudspoken young guy whereas Naina is a nerdy, geeky class topper. Her shy personality changes during a trek in which Bunny teach...