Illy.paris (bxb )trans)

By parisloveew

Read to find out. 17 year old gay teen 40 inch long hair shaved on the side like Cassie I'm a light skin fro... More

New beginings
Untitled Part 2
Kickback
You a fool
He say he want freaky
Hooked or not?
My body.
Just a distraction
Sonnyโ˜€๏ธ
Dunking on these niggas
He's what?!
Dad.
Meeting the fam.
Bonfire.
Paris.
New love or naw?
Changes.
Convos with wifey
2 Months Later Quick Teaser
Reveal
Flick of the tongue
Moving on.
The look of love.
Baby.
Milan.
Cant stand your ass.
Freaky.
Baby blues.
Oh baby...
Milan
(Preview of next chapters)
Lifeless..
Future.

How dare you...

3.1K 133 9
By parisloveew

You gonna stop chopping on my slippers u know these hoes fresh.

Paris: you look like a big ass hairy kid.

Ight keep talking shit cause I know u love me regardless.😝

Paris: true true "I say plopping face first onto the bed"

You missed home huh? "I say rubbing that plump booty"

Paris : yes I mumble.

Ight I'm tired of biting my tongue I know somethings wrong with you.

Paris: why you say that ?

I been with you long enough to know these things.

Paris: promise you won't get mad ..

I swear if you cheated on me we gonna have some real shit bout to go down.

Paris: it has nothing to do with cheating.

Then just tell me...

Paris: chanele told me that sonny is expecting a baby on the way...

Damn ...

Paris: your not mad that I still care?

Why would I be mad you love hard an u told me from the get go about ur previous relationship do you still wanna be with him ?

Paris: No I wouldn't have said yes that night you asked me to be yours if I did.

Then I have no reason to be upset it's ok to be upset u loved him u put ur all into him.

Paris: let's just drop the convo. I'm here with who I should be with. I'll get over it.

I love you my little biscuit head.

Paris: what I tell you bout calling me that I say jumping onto him.

Ion know 😂

Paris : I said don't call me that I say play hitting him.

Chill before u knock me out with this big ass bun on your head.

Paris : chill on my bun I say squeezing his nuts.

Aww chill u gonna hurt the kids I got waiting to drop off for you later.

Paris : boy bye I say jumping up heading to the kitchen.

Bring yo ugly ass back here right now. 😂

Paris

              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I say strutting out.

Shut yo ass up 😂. Damn I sure did miss my baby.

-Next morning -

I woke up ready to drop these kids off like i was supposed to but Paris duck ass fell asleep.

I slide them panties to the side and slide my dick in real slow making sure Paris felt every inch.

Aww fuck I grunted out.

Paris : that's what you get I say moaning out in pleasure legs shaking.

I sped up my strokes hearing that shit get wet and sticky sounding like macaroni when u mixing it.

I was hitting that shit from the side seeing my dick go in out just made me want to go deeper. I pushed my shit all the way hitting them guts just like I said I would.

Awe fuck daddy !

I pulled out all nice and slow my dick was all sticky coming out.

Arch that shit I managed to say.

Soon as that ass was up I slide deep up in that shit getting a good grip on that ass I sent deep back shots to that shit. Smacking that booty leaving my hand print on the cheek.

Paris:Fuck Terrence u killing my shit.

Man that made me wanna go even harder I sped that shit up real quick. I felt them walls clenching up getting tighter.

Perfect love cumin at the same time.

I felt my shit building up and Paris walls lock onto my dick I got in two more long strokes till Paris started shaking and released all over my dick causing me to explode inside.

I tried so hard to keep both of us up till I felt ever last kid pumped in.

We fell next to each other out of breath.

Paris: omg that was just lord....

Shoulda kept going but that shit was to built up.

Paris : I crawled out the bed to the bathroom to go shower.

Haha mission accomplished!

Paris - ugh shut up I say sending him a death glare.

Yaya I say rolling over to take a quick nap.

While his ugly was taking a nap I went to the pool to get my tan on. He would probably drag my ass right back in the house if he saw what I went to the pool in.

I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard a familiar laugh that I haven't heard in months.

I look up an see the one and only Sonny with a girl who looked pregnant. He must've felt me staring them down. I felt my eyes starting to burn from fighting my tears.

All I could do is suck my teeth an look at him with so much disgust. I gathered my things and stormed past them.

I stop because I felt like I was gonna break down right there. I felt his all to familiar touch.

Sonny: I'm sorry.

Paris: how fucking dare you is all I could manage to get out.

Sonny: It just happened.

Paris: all I have to say is I wish you the best.

I storm off I coulda said some real hurtful shit but I honestly have become a better person over the last couple months and honestly I have someone who loves and adores me so how can I even be mad it was just the heat of the moment. I tried planning everything I would say when that moment happened but things don't always go as planned.

I unlocked the apartment door and went straight to the room dropping my bag closing the door behind me.

I crawl into the bed under the covers snuggling up under Terrence.

I love u I mumble into his neck.

I love u too baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 3.1K 60
A college going girl.. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
199K 1K 192
Mature content
277K 7.9K 135
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."