Secret Admirer [EXO Fanfic]

By ahwaeee

You'll know what's the story about if you start reading it. I won't be telling you who's the main role. Just... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's notes

Chapter 8

548 27 13
By ahwaeee

I was mesmerized by the mysterious you and stared at you and had my one soul stolen. You meant a lot to me. Saranghae.

From your secret admirer.

Honestly, all these letters are creeping me out. It appears everywhere sometimes. Sometimes in my locker, sometimes when I was flipping the pages of textbooks, it appears, and sometimes, when I got back from recess, I found it together with some snacks.

It makes me want to know more about that person. I was curious that who he is.

Most of the times, he used lyrics from songs as letter, adding on one or two lines. For an example, this one. Whoever he is, he's brilliant. I think there's sometimes he asked people to write for him? And there's also some of the letters are printed, cut and paste from newspaper or magazine.

"What's today? Lyrics?" Jongdae asked.

I nodded and said, "Yeah, it's lyrics today."

"This guy is surely smart, Seol. You're in your luck."

"Whatever, I only has my eyes on him."

"But what if the person turns out to be him? What will you do?"

"Yah, Kim Jongdae. It isn't like the first day you know me." I smirked a bit and replied him.

"What will you do? Yah, that's a serious question."

"What will I do? Accept...maybe."

"Maybe? Dude, if the person who wrote you all this is him, maybe you'll accept him? Dude! That's means he likes you too!" Jongdae smacked on my head hardly.

I winced in pain as I fought back. "I wasn't thinking rightly since you're always smacking my head like this! And you do know the fact that I won't be in a relationship unless I graduate. Study wins over everything."

"That's because that thinking of yours that you don't get any boyfriend till now." Jongdae sighed and shook his head.

"Yah yah yah, don't talk like that. Seriously, for me, study is more important. What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing wrong. Aish, I found it hard to talk with you. Heo Seolrim, though I've known you for eighteen years, but still, you're dumb." He got up from his seat and said.

"Where you're going?"

"Minseok and Joonmyeon's class." He replied shortly and walked away. That's a stupid reason duh. Minseok and Joonmyeon are in the same class as Yoonhye. Basically he's just going to date there.

Am I really that dumb? Like what had Jongdae said?

"Seol!" Someone patted my back slightly and called. I turned around and found Yixing sitting beside me.

"Oh, hi Yixing." I greeted him.

"Hello, Seol. Do you have textbook for Physics?" He asked.

"Forgot to bring it?" I smiled a little and took out my Physics textbook for him. Yixing is really forgetful so I always lend him textbooks in case he didn't bring his.

"Yixing hyung~" I heard Chanyeol whined with his sleepy deep voice from behind. He's been dying his hair a lot lately. There's once he dyed it for orange yellow and then just next day, he changed it into silver.

"Hey Chan. Lunch? With Yifan and Luhan."

"Call." Chanyeol replied and gave Yixing a high-five. "Are you joining, Seol?"

"No I'm good. My unnie's friend is coming over and she's going to cook for today." I shook my head and said. Solji's unnie friend Hyelin unnie is coming over and her cooking is really nice.

"Oh, that'll be a waste if you didn't come. Yifan's showing us his girlfriend." Yixing cooed.

"Yifan got a girlfriend already? Aye that tall guy isn't waiting for me to confess." Chanyeol said.

"Fighting, brother. You know you can do this. It's just a few months away." Yixing patted his shoulder and told him.

"Hope you'll success." I nodded and agreed.

"I should stop talking to you both." Yixing said as he looked at the time. "I'm heading back to my class first, before the teacher of the next period come. Bye guys! Chanyeol don't forget about that, alright?"

"I won't." Chanyeol nodded and waved at Yixing. "Bye Xing." I waved as well.

"Wow I never know that you like someone." I said as Yixing went out.

"Ahh really?" He grinned and asked back.

"Yeah, never heard about that." I nodded.

"Well, there's this girl that I've liked for a long time. Wait, not like...Ahh, I love her. A girl that I've loved for a long time." He smiled a bit and said. "I've been having my eyes on her ever since I saw her but she never knows it."

"Tragic, hah." I laughed a bit and said. "Who is it, anyways?"

"If you tell me yours I'll tell you then." He smirked. "That'll be fair enough, isn't it?"

I rolled my eyes. Like brother, like brother. Oh, is there even an idiom or proverb like this? Whatever, Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun basically talks in the same way. Effect of being together for too long, hah.

"I'm not telling." I shook my head. "You shall go find it yourself."

"So do you." He smirked once again and said.

--

I can't believe that the final is just around the corner. It's just a few weeks away. Well, our final will be last for about a month, and then after that will be graduation day.

It's so fast. If you walk around our school, you'll only be greeted by students holding their books, studying and revising. Okay, not that serious. Even if you're joining the people who are talking, they're talking about studies and exams too.

That's how our school works. Since it's one of the top in South Korea, so the people must be having high expectation towards our school. And of course, as one of the students in the school, we must work hard.

"Stars are pretty." Joonmyeon mumbled beside me.

"Of course they are." I replied him, boringly. Sitting side by side with him is weird. Though they said that he's the funniest among the twelve of them, but I get awkward with him. Why? He's trying to make me become more like a girl every single day.

"They're extremely pretty tonight. Really bright." He commented.

"Oh...okay." Okay, I'm defeated by his words.

I looked down back to my book, sipping on my coffee. Kyungsoo who's sitting at my right hand side nudged me and said, "He's being so weird today."

"I know right? What's wrong with him?" I whispered back.

Joonmyeon, Kyungsoo, Jongdae, Yoonhye, Minseok, Jiyeon, Sujeong and I are out in a café, revising. More like a gathering, honestly. Jongdae and Yoonhye are in their own world, dating.

"He's being sentimental these days." Sujeong commented. Sujeong and Joonmyeon are in the same class, the same goes to Minseok.

"Yeah, sometimes he'll talk to himself in the class." Minseok nodded and agreed.

"That is so unlike him. Unlike the Joonmyeon that we know." Jiyeon shook her head and said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Joonmyeon suddenly asked us.

"Ahh nothing keeps on watching your stars." I shook my head and told him.

"Can we take a walk around first?" Joonmyeon asked.

"All of us?" Minseok asked back.

"No, I only need someone to accompany me."

"I'll go." I stood up and said. Joonmyeon stood up as well and both of us went out from the café. I wonder what's wrong with Joonmyeon. I honestly never have seen him being like this. It's like...he's being too stressed? But that's kind of impossible because the Joonmyeon I know will never give himself too much stress.

"What's up?" I asked him, as we both walked along the streets.

"Nothing. I'm just...bothered by something." He shook his head and smiled a bit.

"About studies? Family? Or perhaps...love?"

"Yeah, you're right." He nodded. I was surprised. I never heard about him saying that he likes someone, well, of course, after his ex-girlfriend left.

"It's about...her. You know...umm...my ex. I realized that she still loves me, and she just lied to me because someone forced her to do so."

"You're being bothered because of this?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"That's a simple question. Do you still love her?"

"Yeah."

"Then what are you waiting for? Go on and court her of course!" I told him. He looked at me, blinked his eyes, and didn't speak. "If you really love her, just go on and do what you want. Follow your heart."

"Thanks, Seolrim." He hugged me slightly and told me.

"No problem, as long as you're alright now." I patted his back and told him.

"How about you? I know you like him. You know who I am talking about, not Baekhyun." He suddenly said.

"You know? Well, I don't stand a chance." I smiled bitterly and said.

"How would you know if you never ask?" Joonmyeon smiled and said. "I'll try helping you, I'll talk to him."

"Thanks, Joonmyeon."

"You're always welcome, Seol."

_______

A/N:

Guessings are still available :)) Advance Happy Chinese New Year for those who are celebrating it :)) 新年快乐!

I'll update again after CNY. Thanks for reading this story. XOXO. The person is going to be revealed soon! Maybe around Chapter 11 or 12.

Have a nice day guys!

P/S: Updated again by 13 February because I want to try out the new function :).

- Jocelyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 554 41
"We're brothers like that. And to think that I almost compromised our relationship, makes me want to cry out in despair. I just want to hug him again...
342K 13.1K 72
This was done almost 3 years ago (2012) but after much consideration I decided to post it online. This is my very first YAOI fic and if you are not a...
23.3K 635 15
You and your best friend were on an Exo concert and you were really disappointed that you didn't met Sehun. You wrote a letter and the days after tha...
259K 6K 21
A collection of short fanfics for the infamous ships in EXO. Hunhan, Taoris, Kaisoo, etc etc etc. I, myself, am not a shipper. But I decided to write...