Jay Cee El

By HisPrincess6996

BOOK 1: After the help from her family, Liz decides to audition for The X Factor USA. Singing has been her pa... More

Jay Cee El
One // The Talent Show
Two // Colorado Heat
Three // Carvel
Four // June 8th
Five // June 27th
Six // June 28th
Seven // Welcome To Boot Camp
Eight // First Impressions
Nine // A Drop In The Ocean
Ten // Perfect
Eleven // Put Through
Twelve // Paired To Perform
Thirteen // Mishaps and Confidence
Fourteen // Don't Cry, It's Only The Beginning
Fifteen // A Long Few Weeks
Sixteen // God Awful Group
Eighteen // Scar
Nineteen // Goodbyes
Twenty // Maine
Twenty One // Something More
Twenty Two // Love
Twenty Three // I Hate You Two
Twenty Four // More Fighting
Twenty Five // I'm Sorry
Twenty Six // Meetings
Twenty Seven // Happy For You
Twenty Eight // The Beach
Twenty Nine // Embarrassment
Thirty // Labor Day Weekend
Thirty One // Rambles
Thirty Two // Welcome To France
Thirty Three // Mentor
Thirty Four // Just A Long Day
Thirty Five // Jay Cee El
Thirty Six // Tourists For The Day
Thirty Seven // Just The Way You Are
Thirty Eight // Nervousness
Thirty Nine // Home
Forty // Numb
Forty One // Arriving In L.A
Forty Two // Week One - Wings
Forty Three // Result Night
Forty Four // Out and About
Forty Five // Week Two - Don't You Forget About Me
Forty Six // The Twitcam
Forty Seven // Week Three - Titanium
Forty Eight // Together Again
Forty Nine // Week Four - When I Look At You
Fifty // Week Five - My Immortal
Fifty One // A Date
Fifty Two // Week Six - British Takeover
Fifty Three // First...
Fifty Four // Love Her
Fifty Five // Week Seven - Semi Final
Fifty Six // Result Show
Fifty Seven // First Impressions
Fifty Eight // Drooling
Fifty Nine // Oh, I Know
Sixty // Pizza And Cherry Lipstick
Sixty One // I'm Sorry
Sixty Two // Favorite Performance
Sixty Three // "Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for One Direction"
Sixty Four // After Parties
Sixty Five // Niall Or Evan
Sixty Six // All I Want For Christmas...
Sixty Seven // And The Winner Is... Oh My God
Sixty Eight // Club
Sixty Nine // Last Night In L.A.
Seventy // The Meeting
Seventy One // That's Not Even The Best Part
Seventy Two // Where Are You Moving To?
Seventy Three // Merry Christmas
Seventy Four // Split Soda and Nick Jonas
Seventy Five // Welcome To London
Seventy Six // Shopping Cart Adventures
Seventy Seven // Reunions
Seventy Eight // All Coming Together
Seventy Nine // Rehearsal
Eighty // Oops...
Eighty One // The Night Before And The Night After
Eighty Two // Last Night Before We Leave
Eighty Three // Radio Interview
Eighty Four // Madrid
Eighty Five // I Hate Goodbyes
Eighty Six // The Start Of The Video
Eighty Seven // Ellen
Eighty Eight // Months To Pass
Eighty Nine // Australian Joy
Ninety // Internet Friends Brought To Life
Ninety One // Amps and Ankles
Ninety Two // Street Meet
Ninety Three // Truth Or Truth
Ninety Four // Fight Song
Ninety Five // Plans And Second Dates
Ninety Six // The Last Chapter
Note

Seventeen // Give 'em Hell

1.3K 31 13
By HisPrincess6996

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><>

Caitlin's P.O.V

My living room was full of balloons, streamers, and other party decorations. Today was finally the day that my dad was going to ask Nancy to marry him. I'm so excited to be a part of this, I really am. Nancy has always been a mother role to me, ever since I first met her, and I'm so glad to hopefully call her mom someday.

I was all dressed up in a nice dress, with my hair curled. My dad was in a dark blue dress shirt, nervously pacing around the room. I felt so bad for him, he's so nervous for this. I couldn't and could never understand how he feels right now, but I can try. Though I could only imagine how nerve wrecking it is to ask a women for her hand in marriage. I would never be able to do it, I would be a mess. I probably would cry and make a mess of it all.

But my dad was stronger than he looked and I know that he could do this. I walked over to him and gently put my hand on his shoulder. "She's going to say yes dad, don't worry." I said.

"I hope so. I haven't been this nervous since I got the call that your mother was going into labor with you." Dad said.

I scrunched up my nose in disgust. "Ew dad, please." I said. Dad only laughed and placed a kiss on my forehead. Just as he was doing that, we heard the front door open. It was probably Nancy, being that she has a key to our house.

"Guys? I'm here, sorry I'm late. There was an accident on route seven. No one was hurt, it was just a small one so that's good. Where the heck are you guys?" I heard her talking.

"We're in here honey." My dad called. It was disgusting how much they loved each other, I'm not going to lie. But they did love each other and I could only hope that I find a love like that someday.

Nancy walked into the room and smiled when she saw us. "It smells really good in here. And wow, you two really went all out for the anniversary party. I still find it stupid that we are having one. You only have one when you're married so this doesn't make sense." She shook her head, dumping her purse and the presents that were in her hands on the couch.

"Can you come here Nanc, hun?" My dad asked.

"Mhm." She mumbled, watching as her purse fell from the couch. I laughed at how absentminded she could be. Here my dad stood, a bucket of nervous sweat, and she was so oblivious to it. She finally walked over to my dad, sending a smile over to me as she did.

My dad took her hands and leaned down, kissing her forehead. I looked away. "So this is our three year anniversary. I still can't believe you put up with me and my crazy daughter for three years now. But I'm very thankful for it because I love you very much. I wasn't in a great place when we first met, I was still coping with my loneliness and everything, but you stuck it out, so thank you."

"Now, going off what you said," My dad continued, reaching into his pocket to pull out the ring, "You said that you only have anniversary party when you're a married couple. Well, this isn't so much as an anniversary party as it is an engagement party. Providing you say yes, that is. So Nancy, will you marry me?" Dad said, bending down on one knee.

Nancy's mouth fell open as she started down at my dad. My eyes began to tear up t the sight in front of me and I soon found myself growing nervous for what she would say. Nancy looked up from my dad and over to me, I was able to see the tears in her eyes. "I don't..." Nancy started to say, but shook her head.

"Yes, yes, oh my God, yes." She laughed. The smile on my dad's face made it seem as if the years of struggle we went through was all worth it. The ring was quickly placed on her left hand and my dad stood up, wrapping her up in a hug. I smiled widely, the tears in my eyes slipping down onto my cheeks.

"Oh Caitlin, I'm gonna be your stepmom!" Nancy said when she pulled away from her hug with my dad. She came over to me and wrapped me up in a tight hug. "Will you be my maid of honor?" She asked.

"Yes! I would love to." I said, hugging her tighter. For once in my life, it seemed like everything was going alright.

<><>

I laughed loudly, throwing my head back as I did. I nearly fell from the ramp I was sitting on, but the scene in front of me was just too hilarious to not laugh at him. Brendon had been trying to make it up the ramp with his skateboard, but he lost his balance and fell, rolling down the ramp. His board came back down the ramp, hitting him in the head as he laid on the floor.

Brendon slowly sat up, groaning as he did so. His cheeks were bright red and I only laughed harder. I wrapped my arms around my cramping stomach, taking in heavy breaths. I heard Brendon say some foul language towards me, but I only laughed harder.

"Okay," I laughed, "Okay... I'm done lau-" My sentence was cut off as I laughed even more. I laughed for another solid minute or two before I finally began to sober up. "Okay, I'm done. I'm sorry but that was just so funny." I shook my head.

"Yeah, funny for you." Brendon said. "I hate this board. It's been out to get me."

"You got in back in two thousand and six. You should get a new one." I said, hopping off the ramp and walking towards him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll think about it." He said. He looked around, seeing how dark it had gotten. "We should probably get going. You need to finish your packing." He said.

I nodded, knowing that I had to. I was leaving for Liz's house the day after tomorrow. These past few weeks have gone by so fast. After the proposal between my dad and Nancy, my house has been full of all things wedding. The energetic women that was soon to be my stepmom had already started planning the wedding. She's so excited, hell, I am too. The wedding won't be till sometime next year, but she wanted to plan it all out now.

I've also spent a lot of time hanging out with my friends around town, though I mostly hung out with Brendon being that we were the closest. It was going to be hard being away from him for so long.

I was leaving on the twenty second to go to Maine, which isn't that much of a flight. I would spend about three weeks or so at her house, practicing and bonding to get ready for the judges houses. I still can't believe I've gotten this far. I can't believe that I was placed in a group with two other girls. It feels so weird thinking about it. I'm not a solo artist anymore, I'm in a band. It was crazy to think about, but exciting nonetheless.

"I still can't believe how far I've gotten in this competition." I said, shaking my head. We were now headed towards his car. I was walking while he was riding on his skate board, going slow enough that I could keep up.

"I know, I can't believe it either. I knew you'd get far but it actually happening... it's weird to think about. I'm still surprised that you got put in a group. You could totally have been a solo artist. I wonder what made them put you in a group." Brendon said.

I shrugged. "During boot camp we had to partner up and sing a song. My partner totally blew it and messed the entire song up. I know he didn't get through, maybe they decided that they didn't want to waste me or something? I don't know though, I'm not going to question it. I'm just going to be thankful that I got put through."

"What are the other two girls like? Liz and... Julie, right?" He asked.

"Yup, Liz and Julie. I don't know, to be honest. Liz seems nice I guess, but she seems really shy and she is lacking a lot of confidence. It's a real shame though, she's a pretty girl. And then there's Julie. She's so... I don't want to be mean but she seems like such a bitch. She's real quiet all the time, like she's judging everyone. I haven't heard her sing yet so I don't know if she's good or not. Obviously she has to be somewhat good but..." I trailed off, shrugging my shoulders.

"Well Caitlin, there's only one thing that I can say to you. Don't let them walk all over you and if they do, give 'em hell."

<><><><><><><><>

There's the chapter. I hope you liked it. There's only one more chapter until the girls are all back together and oh, this is going to be fun haha

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms!

~ Amanda xx

-Picture above is a gif of Caitlin!

(Hey do I use too many exclamation points? I feel like I do sometimes and it get's annoying...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
14.8K 428 66
Nina Tomlinson. Recognize the name? Well it's only because her brother is One Direction's oldest band member, Louis Tomlinson. You may be thinking no...
83K 1.6K 91
*BEING REWRITTEN- DO NOT READ IT WON'T MAKE ANY SENSE* The girls are going on the first tour, and are super excited. Who knows what this tour will ho...
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...