My life in the naruto world

By cherryblossom666

A girl by the name of candace is changed around. She finds two naruto characters in her home, and what's wors... More

Why are there naruto characters in my house?
Ch 2 where am I?
Ch 3 The Chuunin Exams
Ch 4 rookie 10 and the first exam
ch 5 the forest of death,the second exam, and 'him'
Ch 6 team sound, and team gaara
Ch 7 " it's a trap"
Ch 8. The Preliminary rounds
Ch 9 training, but with who?
Ch 10. Training with Tsunade
Ch 11 Meeting Jiraiya and summoning.
Ch 12 a lazy day
Ch 13 a slumber party, oh great!
Ch 14 the finals match 1
ch 15 the finals battle 2 and 3
ch 16 the finals round 4.
ch 18 I cant help it, its who i am
Random fact
Ch 19 a away to his heart.
Ch 20 a very sad day.
Ch 21 Itachi Uchiha
Ch 22 I can float? LOL
Ch 23 rasengan!
Ch 24 "she's Tsunade!"
Ch 25 we meet again, snake man
Ch 26 it's on! Three great Sannin battle!
Ch 27 I'm confused
Ch 28 Halloween
Ch 29 tsunade the fifth hokage
ch 30 you two are FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!
Ch 31 don't stoop to their level
Ch 32 he ran away!
Ch 33 we move out! And battle!
Ch 34 you came!?
Ch 35 Friend or Foe?
Ch 36 We failed. I'm sorry. And goodbye!
Ch 37 merry Christmas
Ch 38 Valentine's day

ch 17 my battle with sound ninja

5.1K 135 2
By cherryblossom666

As i ran i got cut off from sasuke and gaars team by sound ninjas about 9 of them. "Are you candace miller, aka cherry." I glared at them. "Who wants to know." one ran at me. i flipped back and toke out my sword. "lord orochimaru wants us to bring you to him." I laughed at them. they looked like i was wierd. "I will never go with that snake even if it kills me."

A sound ninja came at me with a kunai. i ran at him with me sword. i had a song in my head from my world, E.T from Katy Perry. as the song was in my head. I kinda battle with it and danced. at the sound of the voice i hit the sound ninja with me sword. He fell to the ground. another one came at me. i put me sword up. i grabed some  explodife notes and threw them at the ninja. the kunais attached to them pirced his chest and explode, killing him in a min.

I grined at the rest of the 7 men. two came at me. I grabbed wire out of my pouch. i put some to my mouth and went around the tree. I danced tothe song as i ran around the two ninja. they couldnt keep up with me. i ran around one with the wire and then the other ninja. I did some handsigns. "Ice stlye: frozen wire." I yelled as ice spread on the wire and to the ninja, making the ice cut into their bosies, and killing them.

I grabbed some smoke bombs and threw them. They started to cough as i sat down to rest. i poped a soilder pill in and started to feel better.

I jumped and ran at them. I had sinbons in my hands. 

"Get back, shes to stong, we cant defeat her." One yelled. i thre the sinbons and hit his neck multi times. they started to run away. 

"damn, I need to go and catch up. thanks to those bakas, im way back. Please be ok." i said as i jumped after sasuke and them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 155 8
Misty Uchiha, Madara Uchiha's younger sister. She is the middle child out of the three. She battles a life full of hate, love, and sorrow. She fights...
212K 3.8K 33
Zara Hatake is a powerful young shinobi with a sorrowful past. A very snake like man found her after she was abandoned. After the man she had called...
47.4K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...
61 2 1
Kakashi X OC A lonely, tortured girl comes to find herself living a new life in Konoha. Will she be abused again or finally find the connection she...