Mates Forever

By bookslover16

Have you ever had a secret? I mean, not like a, "honey, i secretly don't like your ties so I threw them all a... More

Friends till the end?
dress shopping...Darn!
Dinner
Double Date
Birthday Surprise
What do you mean, Mate?
I can't deal with this
Belonging
The Pack
Peaceful Tides
Ominous Winds
Werewolf?
Secrets no more
Evil plans
Focus
Proposition
Mates, forever, and always
Found
Justice
Brainstorm
Dominant
Recruiting
Battle Plan
Hurry!
Torturous Surprise
Revenge
It's Over
Epilogue

New Day

2.4K 56 5
By bookslover16

Hey guys, here's the second chapter. If you didn't know, I'm going to try to upload every three to five days, okay? Thanks, don't forget to comment, vote, and fan! I really need more fans desperately, or I'm going to die, and the book won't be finished! Lol, jk. But seriously, fan!

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

Sam's POV

I groaned and opened my eyes. I saw the sun shining through the window, with the drapes opened. I blinked a couple times to clear my eyes, and yawned. I looked around at my bedroom. I located my back back and my binders along with all of my other school stuff. School.... I rolled out of bed and hit the floor. Yes, I am a morning person, as you can tell. Not. I yawned again.

"hey Sam, get your ass downstairs now! we have to leave in an hour!" Josh cried.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm getting dressed! Chill, okay?" I shouted back at him. I could feel him smirk.

"Do you need me to come help you?" He asked. I cringed.

"No, I'm okay. You can stay right where you are, no need to come up. I'm showering now!" I hurriedly grabbed some clothes, and jumped into the bathroom. I could faintly hear his musical laughter float up the stairs.

I washed up and dried, and stepped out of the shower. I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, are you okay? You've been in here for a while. We're leaving in twenty-five minutes, just to let you know." I heard Josh say from the other side of the door.

"Okay, I'm coming! Go away!" I told him. I heard his faint, "I'm going..." and then crept out of my bathroom.

"Eeek!" I jumped and shouted. Josh was sitting on my bed! In my room! He smiled and waved cheekily. I wrapped the towel more securely around me.

"What are you doing in my room? I thought I told you to go away?" I shouted at him. He was laughing.

"I did. I'm not standing by your bathroom door, anymore, am I?" He was still laughing at me. I blushed.

"Please would you leave my room? I need to get dressed." He stood up.

"Well, since you're getting dressed...no, I think I'll stay." He smirked at me. I huffed and pushed him. He looked down on at my hand on his chest. I blushed again and dropped it. He took a step closer to me. He looked me in they eye.

"Did you just push me?" He asked in a low voice. I gulped and nodded, smiling at him. He smriked at me, and walked forward. I took a step backwards and fell on the bed. He sat next to me.

"Well, I think that deserves punishment, Don't you, Mr Tickles?" He asked his hands. I smiled, then gasped. He wouldn't dare! He looked at me, then came closer.

"Ahhh, no, stop it! This isn't funny!" I shrieked, laughing hysterically. He just kept on tickling me. "Stop!" I laughed. He shook his head.

"Only if you say I am the hottest guy on the planet, and I am your best friend!" He smiled at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. He shrugged and dug his fingers into my sides, which were aching from laughing so hard.

"No, please, stop...Fine!" I shouted. " You are the hottest guy on the planet, and my best friend." He smirked and stopped tickling me.

"except for Alex Pettyfer," I muttered under my breath, thinking he couldn't hear. But he smirked at me and went to tickle me again. I held my hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay. I'm just kidding!" He nodded, satisfied. Then he stood up, holding a hand out to me. I took it and stood up, forgetting I was in just a towel. I blushed bright red, because Josh was staring at me, with something, I don't know, lust? in his eye. no, it can't be that. And I was standing there in...nothing. I quickly bent down and grabbed the towel, still blushing fiercely as I wrapped it around my body. I looked up from in between my eyelashes. Josh was still staring at me.I snapped my fingers in his face.

"Hey pervert, get out of my room so I can dress, please?" I told him. He blushed and looked away, walking out the door. I did a double take. Josh, the high school player, blushing? Since when?

I shrugged, and got dressed.

I ran down the stairs, almost falling on my face, like always. 

I turned around, and saw my mom and dad talking. I walked up to them, then heard my dad's name. I knew it was wrong, but I stopped and hid behind the door.

"Frank...work out...can't do it....its over...sorry..." Was all I could make of their conversation. I gasped, and hid behind the door. Since when were my parents having problems? I hid my face in my hands.

I heard footsteps, and looked up to see Josh. He took one look at me, and opened his arms. I ran into them, sobbing. He smoothed his hand over my hair, earlier awkwardness forgotten. I sobbed again into his shoulder, curling my hands into the front of his shirt. He patted my back.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay. Shhh." He whispered to me, soothingly. I hiccuped, and wiped my eyes. I stepped back, immediately feeling the cold air go in between us. I shivered. He stepped forward and put his arm around my shoulders. I snuggled into them, liking his warmth. He kissed the top of my head.

"What was that about? Why are you so upset?" He asked me. I shook my head. He just rubbed my shoulder, nodding.

"Well, okay. You don't need to tell me, if you don't want to. Just know that I'm always here for you. Im your best friend, if you ever need anyone." I just nodded, and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, guess what?" He suddenly asked me. I looked up at him and rubbed my eyes.

"What?" I asked him. He smiled at me. he tarted dancing around me.

"A new day has...come," He sang as he spread his arms and spun around me. I smiled.

"I was waiting for so long

For a miracle to come

Everyone told me to be strong

Hold on and don't shed a tear,"

He went up to my face, and wiped away the tear that fell out of my eye. He smiled at me.

"Through the darkness and good times

I knew I'd make it through

And the world thought I had it all

But I was waiting for you" He pointed dramatically at me. I laughed.

Hush, love

"I see a light in the sky

Oh, it's almost blinding me

I can't believe

I've been touched by an angel with love

Let the rain come down and wash away my tears

Let it fill my soul and drown my fears

Let it shatter the walls for a new, new sun

A new day has...come," He looked up, an stretched his hand out, and let his head fall back, closing his eyes. I was enchanted.

"Where it was dark now there's light

Where there was pain now there's joy

Where there was weakness, I found my strength

All in the eyes of a girl," He sang to me. I wiped my eyes. (Yes, I did change boy to girl. It was fitting.)

"Hush, love

I see a light in the sky

Oh, it's almost blinding me

I can't believe

I've been touched by an angel with love

Let the rain come down and wash away my tears

Let it fill my soul and drown my fears

Let it shatter the walls for a new, new sun

A new day has...come," He knelt down on the ground, and folding his hands in front of him. I smiled through my tears.

"A new day has...come

Ohhh, a light... OOh," He stretched the last word, letting it fade out, getting up off the ground.

I shook my head, breaking the spell he weaved on me, so enchantingly.

I laughed and wiped away the tears that were falling unexpectedly from my eyes, and ran up to him. I gave him a big hug.

I backed up. "That was beautiful, I didn't know you could sing like THAT," I choked out. He smiled and grabbed me in a hug.

"Well, at least I cheered you up. You're not crying anymore out of sadness." He put his hands up, and cupped my face. He used his thumbs to wipe away my tears. I smiled at him. Then I froze, looking into his eyes. I just stood there, gazing into the inky depths of his deep blue eyes, sparkling like the ocean.

We did move until we heard footsteps outside the room. I stepped back. Josh looked...disappointed? Hmmm...

I glanced up to see my parents standing there, in the doorway. I ran up to my mom and dad and gave them a hug. I squeezed them tightly.

"You can't get a divorce! I love both of you!" I cried. They glanced down at me, surprised. My dad peeled my fingers off him.

"Why would you think we were getting a divorce?" He asked me. I was surprised.

"Well, I heard you guys talking, and mom said something about not doing this anymore, and its over..." I trailed off, looking at my dad and mom's smiling faces. My mom hugged me.

"Oh, sweetie," She smiled at me. "I was just talking about my job. I can't put up with my boss anymore." I looked at her, then laughed and grabbed both of them into a hug.

"Ummm, I think we should go...school starts in ten minutes." Josh said uncomfortably. I steeped back from my parents, and gave them a smile.

"See you after school!" I shouted to them as I walked out the door. They waved to me.

"I call front seat!" I shouted unnecessarily. He shook his head at me. No one else was driving with us.

I stepped out of the car as we reached school. I spotted my other freinds in a group. I waved, before I was whisked off to Josh's group of friends. The jocks, oh great. I rolled my eyes.

"hey, guys. Remember Sam? She's my best friend." He was telling the guys, but they weren't looking at him. They were busy checking me out. One of them whistled.

"Hey, how come you were hiding this girl from us? She's quite a looker." He said to me. i blushed. He walked up to me and held out his hand. I shook it, then let it fall. I saw Josh out of the corner of my eye, looking jealous. Wait, jealous? Lol, like that would ever happen. He approached me and the guy, and stood in between us. He took a threatening step forward.

"Don't. She's out of bounds for you. That goes for all of you. Stay away from her." He glared at all the guys there, and they held their hands up. I put my hand around his arm. He looked back at me.

"Shouldn't we be getting to class?" I asked him sweetly. he smiled, his eyes softening. I smiled at him.

"Uhh, yeah. Sure. This way." He cleared his throat, and led me away from the guys. I turned around to look at them.

"It was nice meeting you," I called before I was pulled away by Josh.

"Hey, I can walk by myself you know," I yanked my arm out of Josh's hand. I shook my head at him.

"What was that about?" I asked him. "They were just being friendly." He shook his head at me.

"No, they weren't. They think you're hot, and I know them,. They're players, and Idon't want you going out with any one of them." He stood back and crossed his arms. I glared at him.

"well, I can go out with whoever I want. You're not my dad." I sneered at him. I turned away.

I only got five steps away before I was swept up in a big bear hug. I smiled.

"Hey, Sam. You know I didn't mean it like that." He turned me around, pleading.

"I just meant that I don't want you to get hurt. If you go out with them, they'll only break your heart." I smiled at him. I can have fun with this. I took a few steps forward, so he took a couple back and slammed into the lockers. I put my hand on his chest, running it up and down his stomach. I looked up into his face. He was red, and he swallowed.

"What are you doing?" He asked me shakily. I smirked to myself.

"Oh, just wondering why you want them to stay away from me. You aren't jealous, are you?" He spluttered.

"No," He said too quickly. I pressed against him. I whispered in his ear.

"I think you are." I said, breathing in his ear. He shuddered. I smirked, and stepped back. He looked confused, then annoyed. He took a step forward.

"What was that for?" He growled. I shrugged innocently.

"Just some fun," I told him, smiling evilly. He suddenly smirked, wiping the smile off my face.

"Well, expect payback soon, Missy. You're playing with fire." He turned on his heel, and walked away. I sighed and followed him. I shouldn't have done that.

Josh's POV

"Hey, guys. Remember Sam? She's my best friend." I was telling the guys, as we approached them from my car, but they weren't looking at me. They were busy checking Sam out. One of them whistled.

"Hey, how come you were hiding this girl from us? She's quite a looker." He said to her. She blushed. He walked up to Sam and held out his hand. she shook it, then let it fall. I clenched my jaw, knowing what he was thinking. "Ohhh, new meat. Another toy for me to play with."

I stalked over to them, and stood in between him and my Sam I took a threatening step forward.

"Don't. She's out of bounds for you. That goes for all of you. Stay away from her." I glared at all the guys there, and they held their hands up. Sam put her hand around my arm. I looked back at her.

"Shouldn't we be getting to class?" She asked me sweetly. I smiled, my eyes softening. She smiled at me.

"Uhh, yeah. Sure. This way." I cleared my throat, and led her away from the guys. She turned around to look at them.

"It was nice meeting you," She called before I pulled her away from them.

"Hey, I can walk by myself you know," She yanked her arm out of my hand. She shook her head at me.

"What was that about?" She asked me. "They were just being friendly." I shook my head at her.

"No, they weren't. They think you're hot, and I know them. They're players, and Idon't want you going out with any one of them." I stood back and crossed my arms. She glared at me.

"well, I can go out with whoever I want. You're not my dad." She sneered at me, and turned away.

She only got five steps away before I swept her up in a big bear hug. I felt her smile.

"Hey, Sam. You know I didn't mean it like that." I turned her around, pleading.

"I just meant that I don't want you to get hurt. If you go out with them, they'll only break your heart." She smiled at me.  She took a few steps forward, so I took a couple back and slammed into the lockers. She put her hand on my chest, running it up and down my stomach. She looked up into my face. I would bet anything it was as red as a tomato. I felt something stirring beneath my skin. I pushed it down. Now's not the time, It old it firmly. I felt disappointment. I felt it retreat.

"What are you doing?" I asked her shakily. I cursed. I sounded like a girl!

"Oh, just wondering why you want them to stay away from me. You aren't jealous, are you?" She asked me. I spluttered.

"No," I said, too quickly. She pressed against me. She whispered in my ear.

"I think you are." she said, breathing in my ear. I shuddered. She smirked, and stepped back.  I was annoyed that she had that affect on me. I took a step forward.

"What was that for?" I growled. She shrugged innocently.

"Just some fun," She told me, smiling evilly. I suddenly smirked, wiping the smile off her face.

"Well, expect payback soon, Missy. You're playing with fire." I turned on my heel, and walked away.

Sam's POV

I sat down beside him in class. Taking my books out, I turned to the page that was on the board.

I was writing down notes in the middle of class, when I felt something on my leg. I looked down, and saw Josh's hand on my thigh. I frowned, wondering what he was doing. I turned back to the teacher.

I felt his hand slide up and down my thigh, and I looked at Josh. He was looking ahead, paying attention, while his hand was rubbing circles on my thigh. I smirked, knowing what he was trying to do. I put my hand on his thigh, and he jumped. I smiled at him.

I let my hand wander up and down his thigh, watching him out oft he corner of my eye. His other hand was gripping the pen so hard, his knuckles were white. Just because I wanted to tease him, I let my hand drift lower. My fingers accidentally brushed him there, and he jumped, throwing his hand up in the air. The teacher looked up.

"Yes, Mr. Jones?" He said looking down his nose at Josh.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" He asked. The teacher nodded, and I laughed as Josh ran out of the classroom. Josh, none, Sam, two.

The bell rang. I ran out of the class, and headed to the boy's washroom. I waited outside, until Josh came out. He looked at me and jumped. I smirked at him.

"You can't do anything, I'll just do it better," I teased him, knowing he couldn't resist a challenge. He looked away, blushing. I smiled. Twice in one day. Wow, I'm on a roll!

We walked side by side to the class, our hands brushing together sometimes. I smiled whenever that happened, because he always blushed.

classes went by in a blur, and suddenly it was lunch. I followed Josh to the lunch line. We were waiting in line, when the head cheerleader, Karen, walked up to Josh and hung onto his arm.

"Hey baby," she said in her nasally high voice. I flinched. It hurt my ears. Josh looked uncomfortable. He glanced at me looking for some help. I smiled and shook my head. He frowned, and stuck his tongue out at me. I laughed under my breath. He looked back at Karen, Pushing her off him.

"Hey Karen. What do you want?" He asked her, and I laughed at the expression on his face. It was a mixture of awkwardness and disgust.

"Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to do something today with me..." she trailed off suggestively. He swallowed, looking uncomfortable.

Hey, back off, girl." I told her, grabbing onto his arm. She took a step back, and Josh looked down at me, smiling. I smiled back. I couldn't stand to see her throw herself at him. She looked angry.

"Josh, who the hell is this?" She spat at him. He shrugged, looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm his girlfriend. Now back off, stupid." I told her, sneering. She gasped, and backed off. She pointed a finger to me.

"Don't ever say that about me again!" she shrieked, fleeing the room. I laughed. I looked at Josh, and he was frowning. My face fell. I stood in front of him.

"What's wrong Josh?" I asked. he looked at me with sad eyes.

"You didn't have to be so mean about that. You could have just told her to leave me alone, not call her stupid, in that tone. Like you were disgusted with her." He pushed by me, heading for his food.

I stood there, gaping at him. What did I do wrong? I sighed, and got my food. Josh was already sitting at the tabel, so I walked over to him.

I set my food down beside him, and went and stood behind him. I leaned down, and rubbed his shoulders. He shivered beneath my touch. I leaned down and whispered into his ear.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think about it that way. I didn't mean to be that mean. Will you forgive me?" I pleaded. I heard him sigh, then felt him reach back, and pull me onto his lap. I looked up at his face, and he smiled at me. I kissed him on the cheek, and he blushed.

Suddenly, we heard, "Awww, so cute," from around the table. I looked around, blushing. Everyone at the table was smiling at us. I coughed, uncomfortable. I started to eat my lunch. I heard a chuckle from behind me, and I reached back and slapped Josh on the chest. I heard a satisfying grunt, and I smiled. Everything's back to normal.

As soon as I knew it, the first day of school was over. I sighed wearily. One day of sxhool, and I'm already tired.

I was walking to Josh's car, when I saw Karen approaching me. I sighed mentally. This can't be good. I turned to face her. I heard a "Thwack!" as she reached forward and slapped my face. I held my hand up to my cheek.

"What was that for?" I shouted at her. I slapped her back. She was now holding her cheek, too.

"That was for taking my man away from me! You'll be sorry." She said to me. I laughed in her face.

"Well, newsflash, he wasn't your man, ever. He's over you, so grow up and get over him!" I told her. She shrieked, and flew at me. I sidestepped, and she walked right into the wall behind me. She flew back, clutching her nose. I was violently pulled backwards, and thrown into the car. I looked over at Josh, and he looked mad. I sighed. This is going to be a doozy. I leaned back, and closed my eyes, waiting for the lecture. When I didn't hear anything, I looked over at him. He was just staring at me, hungrily. I blushed.

"what are you staring at me for?" I self-consciously patted down my hair. He stilled my hand with his.

"you look perfect." He whispered. He  stared into my eyes.

I was the first one to look away, feeling my face burning. He smiled, and pulled out of the parking lot.

Josh's POV(minutes ago)

When I saw Karen slap my Sam, I felt a growl rise in my throat, but I pushed it down. She can take care of herself. I was watching them, and then Sam slapped Karen. I smiled. She's feisty. She's going to be a handful for my...never mind. I sighed, upset that I can't tell Sam. But I'm afraid that if I tell her, I could lose her forever. I walked over to them, and pulled Sam away before she could do something bad. I threw her in the seat, and walked around to the drivers side, and got in. I saw her whiten, then sigh, and lean back, closing her eyes. I couldn't help it. My eyes fixed themselves to her neck. I watched the throbbing under the surface, almost hearing the pounding in my ears. I looked up at her face. She looked like an angel. Then she suddenly opened her eyes.

"what are you staring at me for?" She said, reaching up to pat her hair down. I stopped her hand.

"You look perfect," I whispered to her.  I looked into her face, and I got lost in her emerald green eyes. They looked like a forest in the middle of spring. I could almost smell the scent of evergreens, as I was racing through the forest. I shook my head. She turned away first, blushing.I smiled, and pulled my car out of the parking lot. I smiled again. She will be mine. Eventually.

~~~

Well, can you guess what my twist is? Leave a comment, and vote! Honestly, even I didn't expect this twist, So stay tuned folks, because it's only getting better from here! Lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 438 52
He was the beta in his world. She was the vampire. They were in a relationship. A secret relationship. He wouldn't be able to explain his interest in...
167K 3.1K 29
Julia, just months from becoming a full-werewolf, is now halfway through her pregnancy, has officially hooked up with the father of her babies ...sor...
289K 8.9K 46
#1 in Werewolf on 4/2/21. This book is about a girl named Alessia who went to college meeting her best friend Jessica and fell in love with her boyfr...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...