The Baby Maker

By Princesshinata

Isabella Montes. She was badly broken, emotionally and physically, she was alone all of her life. No Family... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty three
Author's Note

Chapter Seven

29.5K 338 132
By Princesshinata

                *~*~*~❤♡❤ღ~* CHAPTER SEVEN*~❤♡❤ღ~*~*~*

The moment Isabella came out of the hallway and set foot in the bedroom is when Ethan got up from the bed. He walked past her as if she didn’t exist and made his way to the front door, and when he turned the steel door handle, Isabella rushed towards Ethan's direction but before she could even get closer to him, the door slammed shut, causing Isabella to stand frozen in the middle of the living room.

Totally bewildered...

Ethan just left her without a word.

Shaking her head in confusion, Isabella headed for the door to follow Ethan down at the reception lobby, as she expected him now on his way there. Surprisingly, when Isabella opens the door, Ethan was still there outside, waiting for her, but his back was facing her and Isabella couldn't see his expression.

A little surprised Isabella knitted her brows but followed Ethan quietly when he started walking towards the elevator. They waited for a few minutes before the lift finally opened, Ethan stepped in after Isabella and he chose to stand on the opposite end from where Isabella stood awkwardly.  

Bakit ba ngayon pa nawalan ng tao sa elevator? Sila lang tuloy ni Ethan ang nasa loob at naiilang siya sa katahimikan sa pagitan nilang dalawa.

Pero anong drama na naman kaya meron ang lalaking ito? Iyon ang kasalukuyang tumatakbo sa isip ni Isabella as she secretly watched Ethan under her lashes. 

As they walk towards his car, Isabella waited for him to speak but Ethan has been quiet the whole time. He held the door open for Isabella but he didn't even try to look at her. After closing the door Ethan proceeded to the driver’s side, he stepped in and drove in a complete silence.

Still wondering about Ethan’s behavior, Isabella was unable to tear her gaze away from him and she started to feel nervous not knowing what’s inside of his mind. She wished she could read his thoughts nang sa ganoon ay hindi na siya nahihirapan o nagtataka sa ikinikilos ng binata.

One minute he’s playful the next he’s bossy, rude, arrogant, and on the blink of an eye angry and now he was back from being the serious and emotionless Ethan.

Matagal na rin silang nakakaalis sa pad ni Ethan ay hindi pa rin nagsasalita ang binata at akala ni Isabella ay wala na itong balak na kausapin siya but to her surprise Ethan spoke and break the silence between the two of them.

“Ang sabi mo sa akin ay hindi mo ako gusto, pero kung ang pagbabasehan ko, ay ang paraan ng ginagawa mong pagtitig sa akin ngayon, gusto kung isipin na nagsinungaling ka" He commented, his face was serious but Isabella can hear the humor in his voice and that had her rolled her eyes and again, to Isabella's surprise...

...Ethan smiled.

Isabella blinked her eyes several times. 

Is she hallucinating? Ethan smiled at her?

Yes, he smiled... but not the cocky smile, not the arrogant smile, and not the mocking smile that he used to gave her at mas lalong hindi ang nakakaasar na ngiti nito kanina...

...pero totoong ngiti. At sa palagay niya ay mas lalo itong gwapo sa paningin niya ngayong ngumingiti ito ng totoo.

"Stop it Isabella" Ethan snapped causing her eyebrows to furrowed. Nagtataka kung ano na namang mali ang ginawa niya.

"Nawawala ang konsentrasyon ko sa pagmamaneho knowing there's a beautiful woman inside my car looking at me with fascination and If you want to get to our destination untouched, take my advice and stop looking at me, now!" 

Ethan warned and Isabella immediately averted her gaze from him. Namumula ang pisngi, because despite that Ethan was busy driving and his eyes were fixed on the road ay napuna pa rin nito ang paraan ng ginagawa niyang pagtitig dito. But a small smile stretched across her face on the knowledge that Ethan finds her beautiful. Walang pang sino man ang nakapagsabi na maganda sya at ang marinig iyon mula sa binata ay nakapagpagaan ng pakiramdam ni Isabella kahit hindi naman talaga direktang sinabi ni Ethan na nagagandahan ito sa kanya.

But as soon as Isabella realizes her action, the smile on her face vanished instantly. Nagpakawala sya ng malalim na butong-hininga, disappointed sa sarili. Nakarinig lang siya ng salita "beautiful woman" mula kay Ethan ay hinayaan niya na matalo siya ng kanyang emosyon. She smiled na hindi niya nagagawa sa mahabang panahon at dahil iyon kay Ethan. 

No, she couldn't take the risk of letting her guard down around him. Ethan was very handsome, not to mention that he was also a charmer and he had the body of a Greek God. He is dangerous for her, he's dangerous for her heart.

"Isabella" Ethan called her, a lilltle louder than necessary.

"What?" Ang baling ni Isabella dito.

"You're spacing out, kanina pa kita kinakausap pero hindi mo ako pinapansin"

"Yun ba ang ginagawa ko?"

"And she asked me?" Ethan rolled his eyes and again, Isabella almost smile but restrained herself from doing so.

"So bakit mo ako tinitingnan?" Ang tanong ni Ethan makalipas ang ilang saglit.

"Hindi ko alam na iyon pala ang ginagawa ko, I'm just thinking" 

"Thinking about me?"

"No" She denied

"That's a huge lie, kanina mo pa ako tinititigan mula pa ng nasa may elevator tayo and now you're saying na hindi ako ang iniisip mo" Ethan takes his eyes off the road to gave her a brief glance.

"And I'm guessing your self-confidence now is over the mountain sa kaalamang iyon" Isabella said calmly but there's a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Ethan frowned "Palagi ka na lang bang may maanghang na sagot sa bawat sinasabi ko?" 

"Bakit, inaasahan mo ba na palagi na lang oo ang isasagot ko sa bawat tanong mo at susunod ako sa lahat ng sasabihin mo, kagaya ng ibang babae na nakakasama mo?"

"No, that's boring, and I like the way you are" Ethan admitted "But don't go over the line, ayaw ko sa mga taong hindi marunong rumespeto, lalo na kung sila ay empleyado ko" And then he looked at her and Isabella knew that look. It's a warning look. At kailangan ba talagang ipamukha sa kanya ni Ethan na empleyado lang siya nito.

Isabella released a heavy sigh "I'm sorry" She spoke apologetically.

"Apology not accepted because after this discussion or wala pang ilang minuto ganito na naman ang mangyayari" Ethan sighed "But let's make a truce" He suggested.

"Truce?" 

"Yes, I'm not usually rude to women, but I couldn't control my temper when it comes to you" Ethan confessed "At dahil magkakasama tayo ng matagal, bakit hindi na lang tayo maging magkaibigan para hindi tayo palaging nag-aaway"

"No" Isabella replied quickly.

"No?" Ethan repeated, a little confused.

"Hindi tayo pwedeng maging magkaibigan Mr. Rodriguez"

"Ethan" Ethan demanded irritably.

Isabella shook her head. Nagkamali lang siya ng sinabi umiinit na kaagad ang ulo, to think na ito pa ang nagsuggest ng truce. 

"Why are you refusing to be my friend?"

"After the agreement we are going to part ways at ayaw kung maging attach sa'yo" 

There is a long silence before Ethan spoke again "I guess you're right, how stupid of me to come with that Idea" and released a couple of sigh afterwards.

Bemused Isabella stares at him. Nakarinig ba siya ng lungkot sa boses nito? O iyon lang ang gusto niyang isipin dahil in the back of her mind gusto nya na malungkot ito kapag umalis sya?

"Last night sa parking lot Isabella___

"Again I'm sorry" Putol ni Isabella sa kung ano man ang sasabihin ni Ethan "I know I acted weird last night, but like what I've said hindi lang ako komportable, I'm not comfortable around men iyon ang totoo"

"Bakit?" Tanong ni Ethan bago tumingin sandali kay Isabella, he shift to a lower gear, at naramdaman ni Isabella na bumagal ang kotse bago ito tumigil sanhi ng traffic.

But Isabella just stares at Ethan, she couldn't find her voice as if there was a knot on her throat.

"Isabella?"

Isabella let a minute passed before she answer "Wala akong masasabing dahilan Ethan at na__

"Wait, stop!" Ethan ordered, closing his eyes, he let out a contented sigh. At nang hindi pa ito nagmumulat ng mata ay hindi naiwasang magtanong ni Isabella.

"Are you okay?"

Iminulat ni Ethan ang mga mata at ng makitang umuusod na ang traffic ay muling minaniobra ang sasakyan bago sinagot si Isabella "I'm okay, just savoring the moment"

"What moment?" Isabella inquired quizically.

"You just said my name"

"So?"

"It may sound cheesy but it feels good to hear my name coming from you" Ethan admitted then he grin and stares at her.

Isabella rolled her eyes unaffected by Ethan's flirtatious gaze. "Now I know you're not okay"

"And why?" Ang tanong ni Ethan na muling ibinalik ang tingin sa daan.

"You seem different"

"Different?"

"Yes, different, now you're talking to me like a normal person"

"A normal person" He parroted, question filling his voice.

"Hindi ka masyadong sumisigaw at magaan kang kausap ngayon" Isabella explained.

"Kagaya ng sinabi ko matagal tayong magkakasama kaya mas makakabuti na hindi tayo palaging mag-aaway at isa pa ikaw ang magiging ina ng anak ko"

Ina ng anak ko. The word brings joy into her heart.

"But I can not promise you na hindi kita masisigawan o hindi iinit ang aking ulo, this is me Isabella at wala akong balak baguhin iyon" Ethan added and Isabella only nodded

"Nabasa ko na kagabi ang kontrata" Isabella said to change the subject.

"And?"

"Ang lahat ng nakasulat ay pabor sa'yo but I think I can do that but I also think I'm entitled to make my own condition." 

"And that is?"

"Kagaya ng nasabi ko na, I'm not comfortable around men at lahat ng gusto mong ipagawa ay bago sa akin. Kung papayag ka, can we take things slow" Isabella said with hesitation, unsure of what Ethan's reaction.

"kapag pumayag ako anong kapalit?"

"kapalit?" Isabella asked, at tiningnan ang seryosong mukha ni Ethan.

"I'm a businessman Isabella at lahat ng ginagawa kong pabor ay inaaasahan ko na may kapalit"

"Anything you want"

"Sigurado ka bang gagawin mo?" Ethan turned his head to her and stares deeply into her eyes, searching for the truthfulness of her words.

"I'm already gave you my word"

"Alam kung mahirap para sa'yo na gawin ito but I want you to obey me Isabella lalo na kapag kasama mo ako you can argue kung hindi mo nagustuhan ang ipinagawa o sinabi ko but not in front of other people"

"Okay" Isabella said in agreement.

After almost an hour drive, Ethan pulled up the car outside of a two story building and Isabella looked around first, unfamiliar with her surroundings.

"Nasa Mandaluyong tayo ngayon" Ethan told her "My friend recommends this clinic and she said the that the Doctor here is one of the most trusted OB-gyn in the Metro" Ang patuloy nito bago bumaba at umikot sa may passenger side at pinagbuksan si Isabella ng pinto ng kotse.

Ethan closed the door after Isabella got out of the car and Isabella frowned when Ethan raised his hand for her to take.

"Take my hand" 

"Bakit?" Takang tanong ni Isabella

"You're always acted weird every time I tried to hold you at ang paliwanag mo ay dahil hindi ka kumportable, and I want you to be comfortable with me at simulan natin yun sa holding hands and I think it is much better if I let you hold my hand first" Ethan uttered and stares at her encouragingly.

Holding hands? Kaya ba nya?

Isabella was reluctant at first but complied when she sees Ethan staring at her expectantly. Gulping nervously, Isabella slowly lifted her smaller hand to take Ethan larger one. But as soon as her hand made contact with his, the familiar feeling that always surrounds her whenever a man got close was  there. Isabella's eyes widen in fear and she started to panic, she tried to pull her hand away from Ethan's but he just tightened his grip.

"Isabella..." Ethan whispered in confusion. Sa ngungunot na noo ay unti-unting lumapit sa dalaga at ng muli itong nagpumiglas ay nabitawan nya ang kamay nito. But he continues walking, stopping in front of her, he raised his hand to wipe away the tears that slowly falling down to her cheek.

"No!" Isabella cringed away, shaking her head, she stepped backward but Ethan stepped forward.

She had to run...

...run away as fast as she can...

He's going to hurt her...

He's going to touch her...

Isabella continues to step backward ready to run but her back hit the car.

“Isabella…” Ang  tawag muli ni Ethan pero iba iyon sa pandinig ng dalaga. What she heard is the familiar voice that haunts her sleep…

The man started to laugh, his evil laugh and it was sickening. Isabella’s eyes move in circles, looking for escape as the man slowly walking towards her and even in her blurry vision she can still see those scary eyes of his and she would rather die first before he can touch her again.

"Huwag kang lalapit" Isabella cried and tried to run but Ethan was fast and he imprisoned her into his arms but Isabella screamed and struggles violently from his embrace but Ethan holds her firmly.

“Huwag mo akong hawakan” Ang sigaw ni Isabella habang sinusubukan nitong manlaban, pinagsusuntok nito sa dibdib ang binata pero hindi pa rin ito pinakawalan ni Ethan sa halip ay mas lalo itong niyakap ng mahigpit at damang-dama niya ang pangangatal ng katawan ng dalaga.

“Sssh… Isabella It’s me Ethan” Ethan soothed but Isabella continues to wriggle free from  his arms.

"Huwag mo akong sasaktan please..." Pakiusap ni Isabella.

May nagtangka bang manakit kay Isabella?

And with that thought, his body tense and he clenched his fist in anger. Nag-isang linya ang mga mata at halos maglabasan ang ugat sa kanyang leeg sa pagtatagis ng kanyang mga ngipin.

He wanted to kill…

He wanted to kill, whoever that bastard who dare to hurt her with his bare hands.

And a surge of protectiveness rose from his chest for this woman and he didn’t know why. Sure he’s willing to risk his own life for his family but with Isabella…

She’s a stranger…

He knew nothing about her but a little information from the private investigator.

Pero ang makita itong umiiyak ay halos madurog ang puso nya…

… and the pain and the fear that Isabella had on her eyes is enough reason for Ethan to give his own life to protect her  and Ethan swear that he will do everything in his power to put whoever it is hurt Isabella in jail. And may God help him dahil kapag nakita niya ito ay baka hindi nya mapigilan ang sarili at makapatay sya ng tao sa unang pagkakataon.

"Bitiwan mo ako... please" Isabella pleaded between her sob.

"Isabella, look at me..." Ethan whispered, cupping her face with his hands. He tilted her head upward to look at him but Isabella shut her eyes and shook her head wildly.

"Belle..." Ethan spoke softly.

Belle.....?

Belle.....?

No one has ever called her Belle...

"Belle, please open your eyes and look at me" Ethan begged "It's me Ethan"

Ethan....?

Tumigil sa pag-iyak si Isabella at hindi na rin ito nanlalaban "Ethan?" Isabella said in a low voice but still not opening her eyes.

"Yes It's me Ethan" Ang sabi ni Ethan sa mahinang boses, aware na pinagtitinginan na sila ng mga taong dumadaan pero wala siyang pakialam. "Please open your eyes sweetheart, you're scaring me"

Unti- unti ang ginawa ni Isabella na pagmulat ng mga mata, at ang una niyang nakita ay ang mukha ni Ethan and his beautiful charcoal eyes staring down at her thoughtfully.

"Ethan..."

"Sssh..." Ethan smiled and wipes her tears using his thumb finger "It's okay sweetheart, you don't need to talk" And he kissed her forehead "And we're going home"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 336K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...
56.3K 2.4K 53
Love... For Jane, someone who wants to escape the unfortunate life of being poor, this concept is just illusion. "Hindi ako mapapakain ng pag-ibig...
39.7K 1.3K 78
Compilation of Vhoice stories.
341K 5.3K 96
Haven Prado's mother sold her for millions in slavery to her business partner, Marco Madrigal. She manages to escape the night Marco attempts to do s...