The Lord Of Fire

Oleh LuckyPratik

[Work in progress] Axel Blaze, whose name echoes throughout the Raimon Region as the undefeated Gym Leader... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : I Choose You
Chapter 2 : A New Journey!
Chapter 3 : A Day Is Enough!
Chapter 5 : Ash's Plan!
Chapter 6 : Legend Of Frost Cave, Secrets Unfold!
Chapter 7 : The Evil's Pride, Team Union!
Chapter 8 : X, Y and Z
Chapter 9 : A Master Quest!
Chapter 10 : Arceus' Challenge!
Chapter 11 : Lay Back Eggs!
Chapter 12 : The Mysterious Lucario!
Chapter 13 : Beerus, The God Of Destruction!
Chapter 14 : The Battle Of Gods!
Chapter 15 : Dragon Ball Quest!
Chapter 16 : Dragon Balls or Pokè-Balls?
Chapter 17 : The Mystical Pokègon Balls!
Chapter 18 : Gotta Catch'em All, Pokémon! (Updating...)
Chapter 19 : Zedhundred Arrives, Greatest Enemy Revived?
Chapter 20 : Explosion Of Anger!
Chapter 21 : Pyrus Charizard!
Chapter 22 : The Alpha Universe! God Of Creation Vs God Of Destruction!
Chapter 23 : Legend Of Beerus and Whis!
Chapter 24 : Flamethrower Superior!
Chapter 25 : Another Mewtwo?
Chapter 26 : Final Showdown!
Chapter 27 : Unfinished Business!
Chapter 28 : The Lord Of Fire!
Sequel

Chapter 4 : The Ultimate Move!

396 25 50
Oleh LuckyPratik

|The Ultimate Move!|

"Charizard, I choose you!" Axel said.

"Go Ampharos!" Swift said and threw a Poké-Ball.

Ampharos (Electric Type)

"Go Dragonite!" Darugis said and tossed his Poké-Ball in the air.

Dragonite (Dragon/Flying Type)

"Go Gengar!" Spook said and threw hisPoké-Ball.

Gengar (Ghost/Poison)

"Go Milotic!" Marina said and threw her Poké-Ball.

Milotic (Water Type)

"Go Tyrantrum!" Rio said and tossed his Poké-Ball.

Tyrantrum (Rock/Dragon Type)

"You go first! Let's see what skills do you have to show us," said Darugis said.

"Charizard, go up in the sky high and then use Flame-Quake!" commanded Blaze.

"What's that?" asked Marina in a curiosity.

"Wait and watch," Axel said.

Charizard went up in the sky and used Blaze Kick and stomped on the ground causing a Fiery Quake.

"Dodge!" every leader commanded to their Pokemon.

The attack hit every Pokemon.
Ampharos and Tyrantrum fainted due to type disadvantage. Milotic and Gengar were low on HP because they received moderate damage due to their type and ability. Dragonite got little injured due to immunity from ground types and resistance towards fire.

"Oh! So, it was a combination of Blaze Kick and Earthquake. Smart!" said Swift and snapped his fingers.

"So we have to wait until the round is over," said Rio.

"Yeah!" replied Swift.

"Dragonite, use Hydro Pump!" commanded Darugis.

Dragonite released a huge stream of water from his mouth towards Charizard.

"Milotic, use Surf!" commanded Marina.

Milotic created a gigantic wave of water that rushed towards Charizard.

"Gengar! Thunderbolt!" commanded Spook.

Gengar unleashed a big electrical spark which merged with Hydro Pump causing the water to become electric.

"Charizard, dodge and use Shadow Claws on Gengar," Blaze commanded.

Surf did nothing but refreshed Charizard. He dodged the Electric Hydro Pump with his lightning speed and hit Gengar with his claws covered with a dark aura.

Gengar fainted.

"How's that possible?" asked Marina.

"My Charizard is water resistant," said Blaze with pride.

"Never mind, it cannot survive Outrage. Dragonite, use Outrage!" commanded Darugis.

Dragonite's eyes became red and he leaked out his dragonic energy and rushed towards Charizard in berserk mode.

"Use Ice Beam Milotic!" commanded Marina.

Milotic unleashed a beam of ice towards Charizard.

"Charizard, use Dragon Rush with full speed on Dragonite!" Axel commanded.

Charizard used Dragon Rush by unchaining the dragonic energy from his body that surrounded him as he rushed towards Dragonite and hit him at the same time, dodging Milotic's Ice Beam. 

Dragonite fainted.

"Milotic, use Physic!" commanded Marina.

Milotic's eyes began to glow and she controlled Charizard's body resulting in his inability to move.

"Quickly, Charizard use Thunder Punch!" Blaze said.

Charizard was unable to do so because his body was out of control.

"Ice beam Milotic!" Marina commanded.

As Milotic's Ice Beam was rushing towards, Charizard Axel yelled, "Charizard! NOOO!!!! Wait, idea! Do a thing! Charizard, think nothing, calm down rely on my mind! Our Hearts are connected!" 

Charizard stopped thinking. He completely stopped thinking.

As Physic attack controls one's minds, if one keeps the mind blank, he can move back again so did Charizard.

"What? How's that possible?" Marina got shocked.

"Nothing is impossible for me and my Charizard! Now intercept Ice Beam with Flamethrower then use Thunder Punch!" Blaze commanded.

Charizard unleashed a stream of fire from his mouth and his one fist started to generate electricity.

The collision of Ice Beam And Flamethrower caused a waterfall on the field. Charizard used Thunder Punch which hit Milotic and she fainted.

"That was awesome!" yelled Ash.

"Hope so, 15 Pokémon left," Blaze said and continued, "Wait, I have an idea! Charizard come here!"

Charizard went near Blaze.

He murmured something in Charizard's ear.

"Hey, Leaders! Send out all your Pokemon together! Just one hit and everyone will faint," said Axel with confidence.

"You'll regret asking for that later," said Darugis.

"I hope that you all aren't the ones to regret later," replied Axel with confidence.

"Fine!" said Marina.

"Go Gyarados(Water/Flying Type),

Kingdra (Water/ Dragon Type)

and Simipour!(Water Type)," Marina said as she threw three Poké-Balls.

"Go Salmence(Dragon/Flying T,

Garchomp(Dragon/Ground Type),

and Dragalge(Dragon/Poison Type)," Darugis said as he threw three Poké-Balls.

"Go Eelektross(Electric Type),

Raichu(Electric Type)

and Furfrou(Electric Type)!" Swift said as he threw three Poké-Balls.

"Go Mismaguis(Ghost Type),

Cofagrigus(Ghost Type),

and Spiritomb(Ghost/Dark Type)!" Spook said while throwing threePoké-Balls.

"Go Aurorus(Rock/Ice Type),

Golem(Rock/Ground Type),

and Aggron(Steel/Rock Type)!" Rio said.

Charizard was surrounded with 15 Pokémon.

"No chance you'll win!" said Rio with confidence.

"Sorry but I'll have to crush your hopes!" said Axel with a thrilled face. 

"Charizard, use Magma Galactic Rage Impact!" commanded Blaze in the Victory pose.

"Huh? Is that even a move?" questioned Spook.

Charizard rushed up in the air and then there was a flash of light, the field was filled with smoke and there was a big explosion!

'BOOM!'

The smoke got clearer and clearer and it was visible that Charizard was the only Pokémon standing, panting a little.

"And the winner is Axel Blaze!" declared the referee.

"Huh? What happened? Did you cheat us?" objected Darugis angrily.

"Nope, I beat you fair and square," Blaze said.

"But what was that move?" Swift asked.

"That's a secret! Charizard and I had been working on this Ultimate Attack for months. I think the training was fruitful!" said Axel with satisfaction.

"Oh man! That's some horrific power!" said Rio.

"But still! I wanna know that move please Axel?" Marina asked.

Blaze explained, "Okay. Charizard first uses Outrage and goes berserk. Then he flies up high, uses Flamethrower on the ground and uses Flame Charge at the same time to increase the downfall speed then uses Rock Slide to summon rocks and then hits the ground with Blaze Kick and then due to the impact an Earthquake is caused and then he  finally uses Heatwave to smack those rocks on the foe. That's how this attack is performed. But I don't prefer using this move because it drains most of the energy of Charizard and there's no fun in an easy victory."

He continued, "And thus, it's a Fiery Hot Earthquake with Heat waves filled with Magma-Hot Rocks powered up by the attack Dragon Type Outrage. This takes care of any Pokémon on the field because most of the Pokémon are weak to at least one move and the Pokémon who are not, they cannot endure normal hits of so many powerful attacks." 

"That's... .that's. . . Mind-blowing!" Rio said.

"You deserve all the five badges," said Darugis and asked the other Leaders, "Right everyone?" 

Everyone replied, "Yeah!"

So everyone handed over their Badges to Axel. 

Everyone bid a farewell and left except Marina.

"Axel, I have a question! A Pokemon learn only 4 moves, isn't it?" Marina asked.

"Well yeah! But mine can learn 20," Blaze answered.

"How?" She asked.

"Well, that's a secret!" Blaze replied.

"Oh, okay no problem! But next time, victory will be mine! Bye!" Marina told.

"Try your best, bye," Axel said.

And she left too.

"Whoa! That was an amazing battle, Axel! I've never seen such a battle before!" Ash exclaimed.

"Thanks!" Blaze said.

"Hey everyone come here! Look at the TV!" Bonnie shouted.

"And The new Champion of The Raimon Region is. . . TRIP! CONGRATULATIONS TRIP!" The interviewer said.

"Thank You Very Much!" said Trip.

"What?!" Ash and Axel together exclaimed.

*****

How was Charizard able to master the Ultimate move? Is it so because it can learn more than 4 moves? Will Ash and Axel be able to defeat our new Champion Trip? Will Axel's Charizard ever get an injury?

To know more, keep reading 'Lord Of Fire!'

To Be Continued...

!Question Round!

My dear readers, for this round, why don't you all tell some combo moves like Flame-quake and Magma Galactic Rage Impact?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

889K 41.2K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
635K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
649K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...