Abducted by my Lover (Bill Ci...

By nikkitori

It's been 7 years, since you were in Gravity Falls, Oregon. You decided to visit your old friends Dipper and... More

Chapter 1: A place called Home
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: Guess who's back?
Chapter 4: My Little Keeper
Chapter 5: Confessions
Author's note
Chapter 6.5: Pain
Chapter 6.5: Don't you dare forget the sun
Chapter 7: Mabel's surprise
Chapter 8: A Double-Date Night?!
Chapter 9: Before the big night......
Chapter 10: Let's go shopping!
Author's second note
Chapter 11: Date Night
Chapter 12: Trouble
Chapter 13: I just wanna go home!
Chapter 14: From bad to worse
Chapter 15: Missing
Chapter 16: (Real) Confessions part 2
Chapter 17: When the birds have been silenced
Author's third note
Chapter 18: Why me?!
Chapter 19: Run, Run as fast as you can!
Chapter 20: Hostage
Chapter 21: Heads for sale!
Author's Fourth Note and A Tag Game?!
Chapter 22: My Hero
Chapter 23: Clairvoyance
Bill's Birthday (Special!)
Chapter 24: I can still see you..
Chapter 25: Welcome to the Mindscape!
Happy Halloween! (Special 2)
Chapter 26: Guess who's back again?!
Author's fifth note
Chapter 27: Just another regular day...
Chapter 28: Puppy dog eyes fool you all!
Chapter 29: Faithful Reunions
Chapter 30: Bindings
Chapter 31: Betrayal
Chapter 32: Nothing but a memory
Chapter 33: Will, you help me out?
Chapter 35: A lost memory
Author's sixth note
Chapter 36: Bill's Past Part 1 (1/4)
Chapter 37: Bill's Past Part 2 (2/4)
Chapter 38: Bill's Past Part 3 (3/4)
Chapter 39: Bill's Past Part 4 (4/4 Final)
Chapter 40: Eternal Rest....
Chapter 41: What's He Really Up to?!
Chapter 42: You Damn Traitor!
Chapter 43: So what's the plan?
Chapter 44: A little bit refreshing or not?!
Chapter 45: I'm coming for you!
Chapter 46: I can't believe you..
Author's Seventh note
Chapter 47: Here we go!
Chapter 48: Reunited
Author's Note 7.5
Chapter 49: Bad Tidings

Chapter 34: Twisted Ties

2K 72 124
By nikkitori

(No one's) POV
"Wendy! Get going dude, I got this! Can't let some small fry Dipper hurt you!" Soos jumped heroically in front of Wendy.

"Soos, what are you crazy?" Wendy snapped back at him.

Reverse Dipper took out three blue daggers, "I'm much as ready as the  two of you are." He smirked.

"Let's both take him out together, teamwork is something we all need..." Wendy whispered to Soos.

Soos nodded and then picked up a big rock. "Hwwahhh! Let's do this dude!"

Wendy ran in the opposite direction, while Soos ran forward to reverse Dip. And began to throw rock at him.

"Is that really all you go-- ow!" Reverse Dip fell back feeling the after impact of a stone hit his face.

"Didn't see that one coming right dude?" Soos laughed.

"Urgh..you'll pa-" He was then cut off again.

Wendy came from behind, using her Axe to slightly choke reverse Dipper.

"Don't underestimate us, you fake weirdo." Wendy said putting more force to the struggle. "Soos get something that we can tie him with, quickly!"

Soos nodded and ran off to pull some vines in the forest.

"Do you really think you've won? I just bought some time for someone you idiots haven't thought about...." Reverse Dipper snickered.

"What? What are you talking about?" Wendy questioned.

"Its only in a matter of time...."

"WENDY!" Out came the real Dipper with the two Stans behind him running towards us.

"Dipper!" Wendy said in happiness.

Reverse Dipper laughed, "Yes?" Reverse Dipper threw his three daggers at Dipper.

"OH NO! Look out Dipper!" Wendy shouted Stanely pushed him out of the way and dodge as well.

Wendy tightened her grip onto reverse Dip and growled.

R.D. laughed again, and this time the knives flew in mid air flaming blue.

"Fine, if you want to get in my way Stan so be it!" The daggers went straight for Stanely, but just in time Dipper jumped onto Stan blocking him from the major attack.

"DIPPER!" Everyone except reverse Dip said.

Dipper began to bleed out blood from his back as the three daggers deep injected inside of his back. He groaned and began to cough out blood.

"Dipper! Dipper! Stay with me goddammit!" Stanley pulled out one dagger at a time and Dipper groaned even louder.

Wendy didn't even notice but reverse Dipper slipped through her without notice. Until Soos came out and grabbed him.

"YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE DUDE!" He shouted getting everyone's attention.

"You...evil bastard!" Wendy shouted running to punch him in the face.

"Stop right there." Reverse Dipper stop her as his hand began to glow blue once more. He raised Wendy throwing her towards Soos. The two of them fell back.

"Looks like my plan worked well, Bill will just have to continue everything else now...." Reverse Dipper began to laugh.

"See you all when the END project is near!" Reverse Dip disappeared.

Everyone was left in silence. Wendy rose up from Soos and ran over to Dipper.

"Dipper! Dipper! Are you okay?! Speak please!" She shouted.

Dipper slightly smiled at her, "Don't worry me Wendy, I'm tota-" Dipper began to cough over and over again.

"Why! Kid why'd you do it?!" Stanely asked suddenly with tears forming in his eyes.

"Cause your my grunkle Stan...without you there wouldn't be a family without you..." Dipper smiled again.

Ford sighed and watched Dipper, worried. "Move out of the way everyone!" He said as he pushed through and picked up Dipper, carrying him on his back.

"I'm taking him back to the lab! He needs a lot of treatment!" Ford shouted.

Everyone nodded. "W-wait! Please! Someone needs to go find Mabel and (y/n). I haven't seen then all d-day!" Dipper said worried.

"Okay me and Soos will go!" Wendy said. "Stan and Ford take care of Dipper till we get back. We all will meet at the shack!"

Everyone nodded again.

"W-wendy, be careful!" Dip said.

Wendy smiled and nodded. "I will Dipper."

(Y/n's) POV

"Oh cheese! How is it that you know where the kitchen is and not the exit?!" I said sighing.

Will chuckled, "I guess human food has taken a liking to me." He then pulled out a cupcake from the fridge and tasted the icing.

"I can see you like sweets..." I said.

"Huh! Who told you that!" Will hid the cupcake behind his back.

I pointed at the cupcake, "My point exactly."

Will blushed slightly.

I giggled, "Aww don't worry Will we all got secrets to keep."

Will agreed and brought me a plate with a cover on the top of it. Wondering what was inside and on the plate.

"Bon appetit! Mademoiselle!" Will pulled away the cover, revealing Speghetti.

"Ooo, pasta how nice and classy!" I chuckled.

Will smiled and blushed a little at me.

"You know I've never met the other you before..." He replied.

"Huh? Other me? What are you talking about?" I looked at him confused.

Will was just about to continue talking, until he was interrupted.

"(Y/n)! Your up I see!" Out came Mabel dressed in a shooting-star tank top and wore black jeans.

"Mabel!?"

"I was so worried that you wouldn't wake up!" She ran over to hugged me.

But instead, I pushed her away slowly... 'That's right, I still remember what happened and what she did..' I thought.

"(Y/n)?" Mabel said in a low and worried tone.

"How can you be so normal with this?? You...you brought me here and expect me to be normal with everything?!" I blurted out.

Mabel made a casual smile and sighed. "(Y/n), I know your confused about everything that's happened. But I promise you its for a reason. I mean I didn't believe everything either, but I listened to my heart and followed what others told me."

I looked at Mabel a little confused then nodded. "Jeez, I really don't wanna be mad at you..so just tell me straight, what happened and we'll leave it as that."

Mabel jumped and hugged me, "Hooray! Well for starters Bill is trying to create a portal to another world I think. He told me that he's gonna save someone precious to him."

Mabel made a pouty and worried face to me.

"Hmm, save who? And what's with that face!" I asked at her.

"Aren't you a little jealous that Bill actually has someone he cares about?! I mean come on the two of you almost hit it off! The human and the nacho! I still love it secretly!" Mabel giggled.

"Mabel! Shut it!" I groaned.

*crunching sounds*

I turned around and saw Will eating some cook lobster. "Oh yeah, I forgot Will was here."

"Oh I see you've met the good and cute version of Bill. Hi, Will." Mabel said waving.

"Sorry, I was just only here eating and listening to your conversation." Will said taking another bite in his lobster.

I chuckled. "Okay Mabel, I was gonna leave this place, but instead I want you to take me to Bill, please. After all Will has horrible senses of direction, well except going to the kitchen."

"Alright! Let's go!" Mabel grabbed my hand and grabbed Will by the collar of his shirt.

"W-wait! W-what about my lobster! Ahhhh!" Will cried out.

(So sorry for the major late update guys. Been very busy with school and my birthday is arriving soon! Yay! Wheeee! I'm so happy! I got midterms coming up and I can't afford to lose any time. Well I got free time to type....actually its 1:00 a.m. crap I hot school in the morning!

Questions for the week: Since your all apart of wattpad how old are you and who do you ship with Bill or Will cipher?! Please answer honesty! Bai hai have a good one!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.1K 30
When young preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the hidden town of Gravity Falls in Oregon to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan, th...
49.9K 1.6K 23
Gravity Falls is a small town. A small and very religious town. And in small towns word gets around pretty quickly. And when suddenly a young lord mo...
The Keeper By Dee

Fanfiction

80.3K 3.1K 24
They said that weirdmagadeon was the end. The end of the world... The end of gravity falls... The end of norma...
194K 7.3K 24
After Dipper has regained his body and Bill had been taken away from it. Strange things have been up with Dipper and not just the arm pains. ...