Attic Friends

By Descem

As Lilly moves from her home town she thinks her life is completly ruined and just when she thinks its all ge... More

Attic Friends
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 the end
Just a quick afterthought

Chapter 21

361 11 1
By Descem

Bridgets P.O.V

The car stops infront of a large house and i sit in my set as i watch Lilly get out and walk around to the backyard and back then leaves inside. Bianca gets out with the kids and also goes inside. I am now the only remaining in the car, well what am i waiting for?

I grab my bag in my hand and open the car door then close it. I walk up the paved driveway to the front door of the house. I open it and walk into the glory of air conditioning. I take a quick glance around taking in every inch and detail of the downstairs. I see Lilly doing the same as she walks around looking a little more carefully than me though.

After taking in full view of the downstairs i take the long winding stairs up to the second story. I find myself ahead of a long hallway, i walk down it taking in the view of each room. I find a room that im pretty shure Lilly would just adore so being kind i leave the room to be hers and moove on to the one beside a bathroom door. I walk in and i emediatly know this room was meant for me. The walls are painted a dark blue with black swirls all around and towering buildings on the wall aswell with decorative stickers. The bed has a matching blue douveét with pillows that have matching swirls and buildings on them. Theres a huge painting up on the wall of a drooping daisy with water droplets on it near a window overlooking the city And far away ocean. Theres a black study desk against the oposite wall and a closet for my belongings beside it. I place my bag on now MY bed and i start unpacking all my clothes, litterally ALL my clothes because i braught everything i own when i came here an now i intend on staying here.

Not to worry i miss my parents but they never really liked me and always wished for a boy instead, and someone who could do all sports an become a champion. Guess i wasnt good enough with swimming and surfing. Which reminds me that i promissed to myself i would teach Lilly how to surf, i mean im shure she knows how to swim so she will learn how to surf so we can surf together! Which brings me back to my home, i will have to order for my surfboard to be mailed to me somehow, oh well i will deal with all that later, for now i just have to enjoy myself. Startin with a nice long swim right here in OUR backyard. I dump all my clothes out from my bag and pull out my black bikini. I look out the window to see Bianca pulling back in the driveway with some boxes, weird i never notice she left. Oh well not to think to mutch about it. I slip on my bathing suit leaving my clothes on the floor with the pile of the rest of my clothes. Grabbing my beach towel i walk out the door and back into the long hallway. I walk down it and peek inside the bedroom i left for Lilly, of course she is in it admiring everything about it. I let a wide smile spread accross my face and continue walking down the stairs to the main level. There i see Bianca trying to feed Brett some mashed carrot, unfortunately he keeps refusing and throwing it at Bianca. I hear her give a little scream of frustration as she wipes the mashed carrot from her face. She angrilly storms into the new kitchen and washes it off her hands. I go into the kitchen aswell and pull out the Brita jug, i rummage theough a couple cuppoards till i find the cups.

I pick a tall square one and poor myself some water, i put the Brita jug back into the fridge and take a long drink of water. I finish it up then place my cup into the sink. I grab my towel back into my hands and walk out the door and into the boiling Australian heat. I walk around the portch to the back, walking down the steps to the beach i take in the scenery. The crystol blue ocean is as butifull as ever, i really missed it.

Deciding i can no longer take the wait of walking i start a fast run towards the water. I throw my towel onto the sand and all in one motion race into the water and do a shallow dive. Water surrounds me and i enjoy the cold refreshingness of it. I swim ferther from shore then slowly surface for air, i take in a huge breath of fresh air and look around. I wipe the probably leaking and smirked makeup from my eyes then splash up some water into my face to wash it completely off. Opening my eyes again i dive into the water, the ocean salt burns my eyes at first but i quickly get used to it considering im used to it from water spraying up into my eyes when i surf.

I cick my feet and surface continuing to swim. I work my arms and feet into a quick stroke accross the ocean till im far out. I wiggle to keep myself up from water. I look out at all the palm trees and my eye catches on a couple people surfing in the distance. I continue to swim and enjoy the cool water. I get a bit tired so i flip onto my back and float, the water rises to my ears covering the sound. I close my eyes and take a sharp intake of breath then let the waves carry me around on my back.

Lillys P.O.V

After putting Away all my clothes that i braught bianca comes with 2 boxes and places them in my room. The probably have my belongings in them, so i pull the boxes closer to me and struggle to rip the tape off. Quickly i open the box reavealing of course all my belongings. I start to put all of that away aswell. When im finally finished i take a deep breath and stand up. Sunddey without controll a masive wave of dizzyness comes over me, i swerve around and stumble forward hitting my head on something sharp, and i think Isabella might be doing this. I wince with pain and now my head is throbbing emediatly and darkness quicklytakes over and i fall to the ground seing nothing but black, my eyes slowly close and i lie there eyes closed unconchious on the ground.

(A/N: btw i was going to stop the chapter here but then i thought that would make it short so why not continue?)

%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%* 30 minutes later... (Lilly still unconchious)

Bridgets P.O.V

I get out of the water and jog quickly towards my towel. I pick it up and scrub my face then dry myself off. I grab a hair elastic that is around my wrist and tie my hair into a quick messy bun. I carry my towel ferther down into the sand and air it out shaking off the sand. I go the direecting of the wind and my towel flies around from the wind as i try to lie it down onto the sand. Eventually it does work and i lie down on it on my stomach. I look around, then getting a little too hot i get off and once again i shake off the sand on my towel. I put it under my arm then grabbing my shoes i walk back up to the house. I get to the portch and hang my towel on the closeline in the back. I walk around to the front and abruptly pause at the door to take one last look around before walking into the air conditioned house. I pour myself another tall glass of water and bring it upstairs. I quickly walk to my room and slip on my clothes over my now dry bathing suit. I slip my phone into my back pocket of my shorts and walk to Lillys room. I place the water on her study desk than something on the floor catches my eye.

"Oh my god lilly?!"i shout in surprise as i see her lying on the ground unconchious with blood trickling fast down from her head. I grab a towel from the washroom and tightly wrap it around her head applying pressure to hopefully stop the bleeding. being a lifeguard i know theese things but it doesnt stop me from being nervous and worrying about Lillys condition.

"BIANCA!" I yell down loud enough for her to hear

"YES?" She yells back up.

"GET UP HERE LILLYS BLEEDING ON HER HEAD AND IS UNCONTIOUS!" I yell explaining shortly whats going on.

"WHAT?!" She yells back up surprised and confused.

But she doesnt leave me time to repeat the statement cause shes already half way up the long stairs. She races into Lillys room and gasps when she sees that im right.

"Continue doing what your doing ill call an ambulance... She sauviously been unconchious for a while cause shes loosing skin colour and there quite a bit of blood on the floor... What im saying is be prepared to hear the worst" explains Bianca with tears welling up in her eyes. But she quickly wippes out her phone and diales 911 then speaks loudly and fast into the phone. After a couple minutes she hangs up the phone then slips it back into her pocket.

"The paremedics want us to leave her where she is just continue applying pressure to the cut" explains Bianca nervously and so quickly that i just barely heard what she said.

I managed to pick out a couple words and eventually put together what she had said.

In a couple minutes to be more percice three the paremedics arive racing into the house carrying a stretcher with 2 men on each side. 2 others lift up Lilly and they place her on the stretcher emediatly putting a oxygen mask over her mouth and the 4 men 2 on each side carry her down. The other 2 paremedics babble on about something and making orders into there walkie talkies or wahtever there speaking into. Bianca grabbs my hand and we follow closely behind. We hop into her car and she drives as close and as fast as she can following the ambulance to the hospitol.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

A/N: hey everyone! Sorry it was short, writers bloc is a verry bad thing to have ^^ Besides that... How did u like it? Sorry for leaving a cliff hanger! The next chapter will probly be about Lilly and her recovery if she does... Anyway ive been being nice and not asking for votes and all that good stuff so

80 or more reads

... And

20 or more votes

And possibly...

3 or more followers

(Remember this is also kinda for those 2 times i didnt ask 4 anything)

So get voting! Reading! Recomend this book to others to read! And get following!

Q(question)= what is your favourite song?

Comment and tell me!

My favourite would have to be Hung Up by Hot Chelle Rae ... Or ... I also like 1 In A Million by Down With Webster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 5.3K 8
Aina just moved to a new town with her foster family, she also just started a new school full of what?... Wolves? And to top it all off she's just fo...
185 3 13
Lily found a mysterious boy in her forest one night. As she becomes friends with the boy, she starts uncovers a secret of his and her own. They slowl...
The Veil By Nicole Jean

Mystery / Thriller

18 3 1
Lily is abandoned at birth only to be thrown into the horrors of the foster system for fifteen years. At age fifteen, she arrives at what will be her...
25K 482 23
Megan living the 'normal' life of a werewolf. When she's forced to move into the pack house with her best friend she meets new friends, enemies, and...