Married To Jungkook:Book 2

By jungkooksshiii

The most sweet couple from Married to Jungkook,Jungkook and Ah Ra..they lived a happy life and blessed with a... More

The Jeon Family
Jeon Jungkook!
Reunited with BTS PT.1
Reunited with BTS PT.2
Kookie and Me
For You
Jin's wedding day
Alone..together?
Quality Time with JK
Busan trip with BTS!
2ND Day
Going Back
The Second One?
Time To Reveal
Let's tell them!
Sky Garden
Girl or Boy?
This is It
Awake
Danger?
Birthday!
Away
Jungkook?
Just You and I
Please Wait..
Happy Ending
Short promo:)

Sick

24.3K 876 127
By jungkooksshiii

The day is fine as usual.I'm making Jungkook and Hyunsyik a special breakfast.A new recipe that I learnt from Chef Jin of course.I set up the table and after everything is done,I walked upstairs to wake Jungkook up.I unlocked the door only to find him still sleeping and wrapped under the sheets.I went nearer and saw him sweating.

"Jungkook,ireona..why are you sweating?"I slowly shook his body only to feel his body is warm and hot.

"An-ani.."that was all he answered with his eyes closed.He sneezed and sneezed until his nose was red.His face looked pale and weak.

I used the back of my hand and placed it on his forehead."Kookie!You're having a fever.Let's go to the clinic."I said worriedly to him.He just shook his head and continued pulling the sheets above his head.

"No.You can't just wrap yourself here.Let's go to the clinic."I pulled the sheet away from him and he shivered as soon as the sheets were off.I took his jacket and my handbag then helped him stand up."I can stand by myself."he tried to stand by his own only to have himself lose balance everytime he tried.

"See..you need me.Come here.You're my husband okay,I must take care of you too."I told him.He sighed in defeat and nodded.I sent Hyunsyik to my mom's house and brought Jungkook to the clinic.We arrived at the clinic and waited for our turn.

"Jeon Jungkook."the nurse called."Let's go."I helped Jungkook to stand and walked him to the doctor's room."Annyeonghaesayo,doctor."I greeted him."Ne,annyeonghaesayo.Have a seat please."he gestured us to sit."Okay,so tell me what's the matter."he said.Jungkook looked at me and he signalled me to tell the doctor instead."He..he had a fever."I answered.The doctor wrote on a clinic card and did some check up on Jungkook.

"Sir,you're just having a slight fever.Make sure to have enough rest and drink more water.I'll give you some medicine for you to eat."the doctor explained.After that,we went out of the room and waited for the medicine.I paid for his medicine and we left.

"Thank you,Ah Ra."he thanked me.

"Your welcome,Kookie.You always take care of me right?Now it's my turn to do the same.Just rest okay?"I carressed his left hand and he nodded.I glanced at him who's resting next to me.He looks so weak and fragile.I continued driving until we reached home.

"Kookie,we're home."I woke him up and he flinched at my touch."We're home,oppa."I whispered in his ear and fortunately he woke up."Ha..thank you,baby."he said with his husky voice.We entered the house and I assisted him to the room."Nevermind..I can take care of myself.You should rest for our babies in there."he pointed my stomach."Do you think the babies would be happy to see their father being sick?Of course no right..it's not even hard to take care of you,Kookie.Don't worry."I carressed his hair.

"Thank you,thank you for everything."he took my hand and kissed the back of my hand."Rest yourself okay?I'll stay here with you."I told him.He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.I called my mom to tell her eveything was fine and Hyunsyik might be staying over her house for today.I decided to take a nap and rested myself next to Jungkook.

A FEW HOURS LATER...

I woke up to the sound coming from the kitchen.When I got up from the bed,Jungkook was not beside me.It must be him.I walked carefully to the kitchen and saw him drinking.I felt relieved because I was thinking of something else.

"You should wake me up so that I can help you to bring your drink."I said to him and he just shook his head.

"Aniya..I don't want to trouble you.Besides,you must have enough rest for our babies."he said and I just hugged him.

"Sit down.I'll make something for you to eat and you can take your medicine,okay?"he nodded and went to the living room.I cooked chicken soup for him and put it on a tray.I brought it out to the living room carefully and set it on the table.Kookie was resting on the couch with his eyes closed."Yeobo..ireona.."I shook him slowly.He slowly opened his eyes and sat straight.

"Here,a chicken soup for you."I took the bowl and gave it to him.He didn't take it and pouted."Feed me."he said.I obeyed his words and started feeding him."Ah.."I said positioning the spoon near his mouth and he opened his mouth and ate like a kid.

"You're more childish than Hyunsyik."I said while feeding him."It's only when I'm with you.I don't act childish infront of everyone.."he answered."Faster finish your meal and take your medicine."I nagged."Okay,mommy."he chuckled but only to receive a hit from me."Ouch..don't you pity me,I'm sick."he rubbed the place I hit him and I just stuck my toungue out.

"You naughty!" he pinched my nose.He finished eating and took his medicine.I asked him to take his shower which he did in just a few minutes.Once he was done,he rested himself on the bed.I sat next to him and checked his body temperature."Good,your body temperature is normal.Wow..you recovered so fast,jagi."I said while looking at the thermometer.

"Of course I'll recover fast when my wife is treating me."he held my hand."Stop being so cheesy,oppa."I rolled my eyes and he sat up straight."Well,deep in your heart you like it right?"he whispered near my ear and stole a kiss on my cheek."Alright,Mr Jeon.You need to sleep."I pushed him down to the bed and pulled the blanket."I want you to sleep beside me."he held my hand.

I scoffed and he looked at me furrowing his eyebrows."Hey,I've been always sleeping right next to you so,don't worry okay?I'm going to take my shower.Have a good rest,jagi."I kissed his forehead."I'll wait for you."he insisted.I sighed and nodded.I went to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower.After putting my clothes on,I laid next to him.He turned to me and I did the same."Thank you for everything,jagi."he carress my cheek."You're welcome..it's my job to take care of you,right."I replied."I love you.Very very much.."he said and kissed me on the lips.The taste of his love and joy..I can feel it.I can feel his love when he kissed me like this.He pulled away and looked straight in my eyes.

"I love you..my love for you is infinity.It is a never ending love.I love you and my heart is only for you."he kissed my forehead and I snuggled closer to his chest.

"Me too,Jungkook.I love you so much..and I want to spend my whole life with you."I pecked his lips.We stayed in that position till sleepiness took us and both of us drifted to sleep.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS!I'LL TRY TO WRITE WHEN I HAVE TIME:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.6K 11
Jin and Jungkook are already married and couldn't be more in love. This book will focus on their mini post-marriage stories (aka one shot smuts) in d...
2.9K 522 26
Where Taehyung and Jungkook were forced to get married by both of their parents just for the sake of their friendship.... Taehyung: the sooner the be...
33.9K 1K 31
"It's just too little too late..." Jimin and Jungkook were the most beautiful couple anyone had ever met. Then, everything was ruined with a simpl...