16 and...

By Jcoleisbae

Sixteen year old Lauren is a junior in HighSchool with pretty much an average life, except the fact that she... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39 Ending
Life After ( Sequel)

34

14.2K 436 116
By Jcoleisbae

Andrew & Lauren, and Addie & Her grandfather

If you are you reading this your my Valentine & I love you forever babe 😘

Omniscient

"Why everybody keep looking over here?" Lauren turned her lip up questioning Kera before she bit into her sub sandwich.

"Girl you know why everybody keep looking over here that fucking video was everywhere." Kera laughed before she pulled out her phone to text Cordell.

"The fight wasn't even that serious." Lauren shrugged. "But what have you been up to?" She wiped her lips with the napkin that came complimentary with the her subway sandwich.

"Girl arguing with Cordell, that's all we did ALL weekend." Kera whined.

"What could y'all be possibly arguing about for an whole weekend?" Lauren shook her head.

"I don't even know he always got' something slick to say and I guess he's use to weak minded females because he don't be expecting me to say something back but that's exactly what I do." Kera rolled her eyes thinking of Cordell.

Lauren was happy that Kera wasn't letting Cordell take advantage of her because she knew how he could be.

"Girl you gotta let em' know." Lauren reassured feeling her phone vibrate.

She retrieved it from her pocket seeing that her father had texted her. It scared her a bit because she had agreed to let Addie spend the day with him and she feared something was wrong with her daughter.

She's having a good time- Father of mine 👑, 12:43

Lauren opened the message seeing Addie smiling with her Grandfather mounting her on top of a gray light post.

She looks like she's having fun- Daughter of mine 👑, 12:43 Lauren relievedly texted her father back.

"Awe look at my baby." Lauren smiled big as she showed Kera the phone.

"She is beautiful with her chocolate self." Kera complimented.

"Thank you." Lauren beamed before sliding her phone into her Loui V purse this time.

"For some odd reason she looks very familiar." Kera scrunched her face, and racked her brain wondering why she thought she knew the baby.

She was unaware that Cordell's best friend who she has met on a few occasions was the father of Lauren's child.

She only heard of the name 'Jayy' but never actually met the guy.

"Girl,  you know all babies look alike." Lauren quickly reassured her that her baby didn't look familiar.

"Yea you right." Kera shook it off. "But when you gone let me meet chocolate drop." She crossed her legs checking her phone.

"You can come over if you want." Lauren hesitantly shrugged.She knew her secret would soon be revealed because Cordell will both mostly likely be hanging with Ajayy at their home this weekend like he always was.

"I thought you'd never ask." Kera hit Lauren's thighs. Up until that point she thought Lauren was hiding something.

"Anyways you did your Latin homework?" Lauren excitedly asked. She was finally becoming interested in her foreign language class.

"Nope, I'ma do it tonight though." Kera shrugged uninterested in the class. It wasn't challenging for her she already has a 112% average.

"Oh yeah I forgot it's like counting to two for you." Lauren said sarcastically.

"Right! But you'll get it eventually though." Kera reassured as the bell ended their conversation.

-

Lauren

I lazily dropped my books on the coffee table in the living room. School left me exhausted but I want to see my loves before I get lost in this nap.

Kera had agreed to bring me home because it was on the way to her house.

"Baabbieeess." I called out walking through my apartment. But I got no response.

I had completely forgot that my dad had Addie and God knows where Ajayy is. I'll stress it later but for now I'm going to shower then sleep. School has me exhausted.

I twist the shower on before undressing out of today's attire. Once the water was sufficiently warm I stepped in and began to cleanse my body and relax.

I brought my shower to an end then lounged around the house in my towel before  falling asleep on a couch.

I was awoken by Ajayy's and Addie's slobbery kisses.

"Mmm" I smiled. "Hey babies." I kissed them both. The best feeling ever was being with them two.

"How was your day?" He sat on my stomach then positioned comfortably Addie into his lap.

"Jayy get off me."I giggled pushing him.

"How was your day?" He questioned again slightly bouncing but being sure not to hurt me.

"Good Ajayy it was good." I barely was able to get out.

"Great now make me something to eat." he rose off my lap.

"But  Jayyy." I whined in a high pitched voice.

"But Jayyyy what?" He put Addie down to let her roam.  We've child proofed all the plugs and sharp edges so now she can play around.

"I always cook." He's probably only cooked for me once since I've met him and that was only when I was pregnant.

"What dat' mean?" He said nonchalantly.

"I'm tired." I folded my arms over my chest.

"Okay and??" He continued to play clueless.

"Can you cook for tonight please." I kept whining.

"Ion feel like it either." He admitted.

"Please baby." I came up behind him wrapping my hands around his abdomen. I'm sure this will convince him.

"Please." I stood on my toes to kiss his ear feeling his body stiffen from my touch. I got him right where I want him.

"Please." I kissed him again this time slowly sliding my hands into his bape boxers.

Addie was not paying attention to a thing we were doing.

"So you just gone rape me in front of my baby?" He joked in a feminine voice.

"You play too much." I slightly shoved him removing my hands from around him.

"I'm not myself when I'm hungry." He continued to play.

"Ajayy this is not a snickers commercial."

Jayy

"You did your thing baby." I nodded my head collecting our dishes to take them into the kitchen.

"You still could have cooked." She rolled her eyes.

"If you wanted this chicken to taste like cigarettes ashes and this rice to be crunchy I'll cook next time." I signed.

She know I don't like cooking I don't know why she always trying to get me to do it.

"Yea whatever keep playing like you don't know how to cook and we'll be eating Pizza Hut every night."

"I hear you." I strolling towards the kitchen.

I put the dishes in the sink running a little water over them then headed back to the bedroom for sleep.

"Somebody's almost one." I tickled my baby girl's stomach.

I'm not ready for my little one to grow up.

"Two more months and my baby won't be a baby anymore." Lauren teared up.

"Always got be a cry baby." I joked.

"So, she growing up too fast." Lauren ran her fingers through her hair.

"I know but  a year ago today we were going through hell."

"Tell me about it." Lauren whined cutting the conversation short I was proud that she didn't bring up everything that I put her through.

"But all that don't matter as long as we have each other." I kissed her on her forehead then did the same to Addie.

"I love y'all." I whispered inaudibly  before saying my prayers and praying that the Lord never takes them from me.

-

Lauren

"Why yeen' tell me she was cheating on me?" Drew angrily questioned me  from across the cafeteria table.

He abruptly decided to join Kera and I rudely interrupting our important conversation about nothing.

"What?" I gave him the meanest confused look my face could make.

"Why you ain't tell me Brea was fucking around on me." He angry expression never changed.

"It wasn't my place." I shrugged.

He showed me whose side he was on when he decided to stop taking to me just because I didn't want to talk to her so he can deal with the consequences.

"What you mean it ain't yo' place you're supposed to be my fucking best friend."

I ignored his tone because I knew how he could get when he was upset, and he was still my best friend so I'll let him slide.

"I tried to show what type of person she was when she let her cousin fuck Ajayy but I guess she could do no wrong in your eyes." I informed him.

"Ion even wanna here that you could've told me." He shook his head. "Shit don't make no sense."

"How you even found out?" I question glancing over at Kera who was lost in her phone probably listening but also not listening to the conversation.

"I went through y'all messages how else!?" He exclaimed. "Y'all discussed three whole different niggas."

"I only witnessed on encounter." I put my hands up in defense.

"So that's supposed to make it better?" He questioned. "You sound just like her.

"No Drew I'm sorry I didn't tell you but you knew the type of person she was before you got in this relationship." I regret my words as soon as I spoke them.

"Laur , did you hear what you just said?" He shook his head in disbelief. "But you right though I should've knew, I guess I thought that she was going to change for me." He shrugged.

"I'm sorry for not telling you Andrew." I apologized again, I really don't like seeing my dog hurt even though I was mad at him.

"You straight I'ma charge it too the game. Ain't no mo' nice Drew. Like Gucci said I'm a dog, I'm a dog." He began annoyingly singing Gucci's song.

"Boy you'll be back in your feelings about a girl by next week." Andrew is not in any way shape or form a player don't let his looks fool you.

"You right I'm already in my feelings bout' her." He took Kera's free hand into his catching her off guard. "What's your name?" He questioned being sure to swipe his tongue across his bottom lip.

"Kera." She giggled as her brown skin turned a dark red.

"Don't pay him no mind." I informed her."

I do not need another one of my friends dating Andrew.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8.4K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
139K 5K 22
Laura and Odell been together since 5th grade. They was like peas in a pot. When Odell goes to high school and starts with football, he forgets about...
108K 3.1K 60
19 year old Rita Jones, ordinary girl, blindly in love with Drew Del'Monte, her boyfriend of three years. Blindly forgives him for everything he does...
5.8K 53 6
My math teacher be talking bout how two negatives make a positive so I guess that's what y'all bouta read about