Reader x BTS

By MusicalMaknae

After graduating from college, without a thought of what to be, you decided to move to Seoul, South Korea whe... More

"MOVING TO KOREA?!"
Seoul Korea and Concert Tickets
BTS Concert and Accident
A Date with BTS Pt. 1
A Date with BTS Pt. 2
Phone Call and Work
Fan Meet and Bad News
Comfort and Fight in the Alley
'Dope' and Time with BTS Pt. 1
'Dope' and Time with BTS Pt. 2
Worried Phone Call and Home
Watching a Practice and Bathroom Incident
Confession and Secret
Karaoke with V and Worry
Letters and a Farewell Pt. 1
Letters and a Farewell Pt. 2
She's Gone...
Surprise!
Preparation and Mother-Daughter Time
Mini Chapter: Mother-Daughter Time
Happy Birthday!!
New Roomates and Unwanted Company?
Ignoring Jimin and B-Day Party
Sleeping Arrangements and Visit
Usual BTS and Breaking the Fourth Wall
Why, Suga?
A Little Tension in the Air
"...I'm sorry."
Regret
Confronting
Cooking with Jin Pt. 1
Cooking with Jin Pt. 2
New Boyfriend?!
:3
Wrong
Everything is Changing
Everyone. Gone.
So Many Emotions
"Five Days"
Forgiving
Tomorrow
Three Years
A Reunion
An Unexpected Bind
The End
Comeback!
Double Trouble
Pool Party
20 Facts about Jill!!
13+ Facts About Me
Valentine's Tag
The Proposal
Apologies (A/N)

A Day at the Park

8K 257 48
By MusicalMaknae

"ONEE-SAN!"

You hear Yuko opening the glass door as she called you. You and Seokjin immediately step away from each other, a good six feet between each other. You feel your cheeks turn hot and red, but at the same time, cold wind cooled your them. You peek over at Soekjin and watch him scowl and blush.

"What," you look at him, "is it?" Then back at Yuko.

"Our manager called you. He wants to talk," she said.

You move your gaze toward the ground, at your shivering and near-blue hands, then at Seokjin. At that moment, you could feel time slowing down. You see the slow-paced blinks of Yuko and Seokjin, the hyped BTS through the glass windows, the customers entering the store and others leaving, and an ant on the ground. You blink fast and look up at Yuko. She stares at you waiting for an answer. You slightly nod and said, "Alright, fine." You face the idle man standing beside a brick column and bowed your head, "I'm sorry." He stares at his shoes without a word; disappointment written all over his face. You stroll in front of him and lay your hand on his cheek. "It'll be fine. I won't be in trouble, eomma."

Hearing his nickname, his lips curve up a bit. You step towards the door before you were pecked on the cheek. He smiles innocently and smile back, softly. You noticed Yuko still standing by the doorway watching, with a tiny smirk. She beckons you over to come. You run over and enter the shop.

All members of BTS simultaneously turn their heads at the sound of the bell on the door. You give them a small wave and a reassuring smile as Yuko returns to her seat beside Taehyung. You cautiously walk behind the counter, past the co-worker making a vengeful face from earlier, and into the most avoided room. 'I wonder what he needs...'

You reluctantly walk in with shoulders back and chest up, into a tidy and organized room. You take a seat in front of a brown desk carrying a large amount of paperwork, a lamp, pens and pencils, and a picture frame of a joyous family. You struggle to stay still; your leg going up and down repeatedly. You feel your palms sweating. The man at the desk turned around on his rolling chair, laying his phone on the desk. You didn't realize his mumbling when you came in. The man, Mr. Rios, in his late 20's, is always dressed formally, strict with workers, but is sentimental when it comes to family. He observes you, watching your shaking leg, fiddling thumbs, and constant throat-clearing. He's known to know everything about you from what you're wearing to how you eat.

He takes a deep breath.

"Look, you're not in trouble."

And you exhale. You feel as if there is no more pressure on your shoulders. Your leg stayed still and you couldn't feel the phlegm in your mouth anymore.

"But, they," he says, gesturing to a particular spot in the booths, "are trouble."

Your eyebrows furrow in confusion, "Trouble? How are they trouble?"

Mr. Rios rubs his temple and sighs a little bit too loudly. "Look, they haven't bought anything in the past hour, they've been a nuisance to the customers here, they've been ridiculously loud, must I continue?"

You look away, silent.

"They're not customers if they don't buy anything. They're only filling up space for customers that actually buy something," he says, firm. "And I am here to tell you that you need to send them out unless those young men are buying something.

"Why don't I buy something for them?"

"You know it's coming from your paycheck, right?"

You nod.

"I know that you're trying to support yourself after your family issues." You flinch and examine Mr. Rios from the corner of your eye. "I don't want you to struggle with finances. Please, just send them out. Dismissed."

You couldn't say anything more after he dismisses you. You trudge out of the room, pass the counter, and to the booths, shame masking your face. You spot Seokjin finally back in his seat. Everyone was talking to Yuko with the amount of English skills they had before you arrived.

"Hey, noona. What's up?" Jungkook says.

"You need to leave," you say nearly silent.

"Leave? Why?" Namjoon asks. Yuko looks up at you with a dazed expression. "Wait, they're leaving?"

You unwillingly nod. "If they aren't buying anything, they need to leave." You could hear them murmuring.

"We'll buy something else," says Yoongi. You shake your head.

They look away with hurt in their eyes, but agreed. They begin to pack up their bags as you escorted them out of the cafe. Before they all left, "Hey, why don't we meet tomorrow? There's a park near here. Just around the left corner," you point. You notice smiles forming on their faces and all eagerly nodded. "I'll bring (F/N) and Yuko with me after work. Deal?"

"It's a date!" Jimin says.

~Time Skip~

"(Y/N)! How was work?"

You phoned (F/N) after coming home from the cafe and dropping off Yuko at her parent's.

"You wouldn't believe it, but.."

"Oh for God's sake, what?"

"I saw BTS!"

"Wait, what?!" In the background you could hear Ryan playfully complaining about the scream. You chuckle at the couple.

"They have grown so much," you continued, "Jungkookie, a manly man, Taehyung much more masculine, Jimin—"

"What about Jimin?"

You were surprised by the sudden cut-off and decided to purposely leave out Jimin.

"Namjoon's much more handsome."

"And Jimin..."

"Hoseok, still a happy virus, but he can speak legitimate English."

"Really? And Jimin.."

"Yoongi is a bit more happy. He's gained muscle."

"Uhuh..." (F/N) now decides to be patient.

"And I got to see Seokjin again." You smile at the sound of his name and how it rolls off your tongue. "The same Seokjin that I always loved."

"Aww.. Did you guys kiss?"

"Yeah, but not directly," you say sounding a bit disappointed, "Oh and Jimin is much sexier."

A single "oh" came from the phone. Same response when you told Jimin (F/N)'s relationship.

Silence.

"And (F/N), you remember when I told you about Yuko?"

"Yeah," she giggles, "The one that apparently acts like me."

"You're gonna meet her tomorrow. And you're finally gonna see BTS."

"Wait, what? Really?!"

"The plan is, you come to visit us at the cafe tomorrow afternoon. Then we're going to visit BTS at the park."

"Ooh! Fun! But what are they doing here anyway?"

"Yoongi told me that they're on vacation and promotions just ended."

"Promotions?" You listened to her laugh her guilt out. "I haven't been following them."

You sympathize, "Me neither. But tomorrow will be the day we can reminiscence in our memories together. Feel the nostalgia."

"Oh geez," (F/N) begins to laugh, "The first time we met them. The first week was crazy."

"I'm bringing Yuko with me and she's also an ARMY. You can meet her."

"Great! I can't wait for tomorrow. It'll be nice to see them after what.. Three years? Oy, I'm old. Half the age of fifty."

You snort. "Good night, eonnie."

"You, too."

~Time Skip~

Non. Stop. Giggling.

Once (F/N) saw Yuko at the counter, she thinks of her a younger twin sister. They've been laughing and talking forever. When Yuko was working, when she was off-shift, now when you're walking. They really are alike.

"—and who knew that she wasn't asking for my opinion? I just had to put that student down. Why would you be rude to your teacher," (F/N) says.

"Honestly! I would've done the same thing. I hate people who think they can just be rude to anyone! Who raises people like that," says Yuko.

"Right!"

You didn't have to turn around to know they're doing their own handshake. You walk ahead and arrive at the park. You spot BTS sitting a bench.

"BANG!"

BTS turns around and notices you running towards them and replied, "TAN!

"SO-NYEON-DAN!"

(F/N) and Yuko follows you to them with glowing faces. Everyone hugs you then sees (F/N) behind you. They smile widely and all exclaim, "(F/N)!!"

You swore you saw tears in her eyes.

They crash into (F/N), tightly hugging her and ruffling her hair.

"It's amazing to see you two again," Namjoon says.

"I've missed you guys! And you guys have changed!"

Jimin is still clutching onto her while laughing. (F/N) awkwardly pats his back.

"Think fast." Yoongi shoots a basketball at Jimin's back.

"Hyung!"

"I said, 'Think fast'." He dribbles the ball into the basketball court while calling us to play. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Namjoon run with Yoongi to play a verus. The six of you stayed behind.

"Eheh.. I'm a loser at basketball," Seokjin comments.

"And Jimin?" (F/N) wonders.

He chuckles, "Uh.. It's vacation, I don't feel like moving much." He looks away and toward swings.

"Race you guys!" And off he went. We all began running following, and Hoseok, who was behind, begins to catch up to us, like a horse running with the wind. He soon passes up Jimin and makes it to the sings first. "YAH! Victory!"

You all later arrive with about no air left.

Yuko collapses on the cold grass, her breath showing in the air. "H-how..." Hoseok laughs and offers a hand to her. She grabs it and pulls herself up.

"Seokjin, push me." You hop onto the swing and begin to swing your legs. Seokjin races over and playfully, weakly, pushes you.

"Hey, Hobi," yells Yuko. "No fair!"

Hoseok is already on the swing, reaching past the post when he goes up. He gives a bright smile, "Sorry, Yuko!"

"Jiminie, push me too," (F/N) says.

He gladly walks over and lifts (F/N) on and rides on top with her. "Yah! We're gonna break this thing!"

"No we're not," Jimin gives an eye-smile, "We're really not that HEA—"

And they crash landed.

Th chain connecting to the metal bar broke and (F/N) is sitting on Jimin's stomach. "What!" Jimin sits up with a groan, "Ow.." (F/N) gets up slowly, enduring the sting on her side. "Pabo!" She says half-laughing, half-scolding. Jimin rubs his neck and apologizes.

"Oh.. We won't speak of this," Seokjin says. Everyone salutes, understanding the consequences if we said something. But it was alright. It'd be something to laugh about later. You left the broken swing and watch the basketball game that's still going.

"Yah! Namjoon! The other basket," Yoongi criticized. And he shoots the opponents' basket. Taehyung and Jungkook high fives and steals the ball from Namjoon. A perfect shot.

Yoongi exasperatingly groans and continues to play. The maknaes were dominating.

In the end, 48-19.

Ouch.
~~~~
Nearing the end of the day, you were able to talk about what happened in those three years and go back to those weeks spent together. Their manager later had to bring them back. Everyone departed ways.

The day at the park was the best time you've ever had in the past three years.

(A/N): Hello, it's me!

I've missed ya, and I've returned this week with a longer chapter! Praise the lord! I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it! I mean i could've done more, but I feel like this should be good until next week.

And omg thank you for 100K views and 4.8K votes! I'm so amazed right now. i just want to cry ;-; I honestly never knew, when I started this FF, that I'd get this far. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

But, until next week, Jill out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 77K 55
"Now that's a good girl." You were on your way to South Korea to see your aunt, who you'd been away from almost a decade. It was supposed to be a...
9K 279 19
HWANG Y/N a girl born in Seoul living in a small town Jinhae parents died at the young age of 6 in an accident......... Got kidnapped and sold to a d...
138 1 15
Being away from your place in Seoul, you have no idea that your seven best friends are now a famous boy band. Oblivious of the fact, you get an oppo...
194K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...