Good At Nothing

بواسطة dadofprocrastination

This is the story of Evelyn Rosenfeld Adam who thinks that she is good at nothing.Her journey to love herself... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A little recap
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

76 9 1
بواسطة dadofprocrastination

'Courage is not having the strength to go on. It is going on when you don't have strength .'

***

Kemp is enjoying the freaking party with Linn. And I am,here, locked in this freaking washroom.

Yeah I escaped from there, lying them that I needed to pee. But fortunately someone locked the door from outside.Yes 'fortunately'. I didn't want to return and face asshole anyway.

I am such a unlucky person.

HA! But my unluck was lucky for me this time.

Thank God! Staying in this washroom is hell lot easier than staying in that party.

I am here only for Linn.Mind that! I haven't seen her this happy and also sexy.Its her day. I cannot ruin it because of my oh-so-deadly relation with asshole.

Looking at the mirror, I was adjusting strand of my hair disturbing my cheek, when I saw reflection of white fog forming behind me.I ignored it thinking it might be my illusion.

But no..

Soon the white fog covered all the washroom. I was trying hard not to take in the gas but I needed to breathe.The poisonous gas started to blur my vision and was making me hard to breathe. I was suffocating in there. I started to cough and my head was spinning accordingly.

I tried to recall all my beloved ones before I die as there is no way out now.I am trapped.I wonder who might have wanted me dead?

Long lost in the forest, my Angel,
Not a tear or blood wasted,
Her beloved ones still waiting,
Singing the song of fighter and victory,

Sound of my mother was ringing on my ears.She used to sing this to me when I was small.

I must not give up.Like a fighter, my mother wanted me to be.

With shaky body and blurry vision I tried to reach the door.I knocked the door with all the power I could manage.But the gas was really weakening my strength. I was in the verge of collapsing when someone opened the door.

Even with my blury vision I could see scared blue eyes.Oh its Dylon.

Dylon carried me using both his powerful hands.

I tried to protest his action but was unable to do so. Instead I whispered into his chest "Hey ugly duckling, please don't let Linn know about this."

"Shuushh..Don't worry about that.I am not going to leave whoever did this to you." Dylon said, his voice almost breaking.

"Hey Dylon!" somebody shouted from back.I could hear his uneven breathe as if he had just ran miles to reach here.But I didn't have the energy to look up.

"What's wrong with her..

"Aiden please open the door, will you?" Dylon interrupted, not listening to whatever he was about to say.

I was put on a compy bed.Dylon fetched me some water.I drank the water not arguing.I didn't know I was thirsty.I was feeling better in the normal atmosphere.

"Are you hurt? Let me call the doctor.Just wait for ...

Waving off and interrupting Dylon, I said, "Oh no no please.I am all right."

"Its just that I inhaled some unusual gas rather than oxygen." I said smiling at them.But they didn't seem to be convinced at all.

"You really are something, aren't you?" asshole commented on my reasoning with disbelieving expression.

I got up from the bed to get worried expression from both the boys.Before they could muster a single word I said,"Let's go.I am okay now."

"Are you crazy?"

"What?You were about to die a moment ago"

Aiden and Dylon shouted at the same time.

"I know.But I need some food in my system." I said.

"I will bring the food.You stay..

"Thats enough.I am not baby." I said interrupting Dylon.

I started to walk not waiting for them.My knees were still weak.I turned to ask them..

"Arghhh.."I shouted looking at my own reflection on the mirror beside them.

"You freaking little potatoes, Couldn't you two just inform me about my terrible look?"I said, still looking at my reflection.

"Yeah..that's true.You look disaster" asshole said mockingly.

"Don't believe him.You look beautiful." Dylon said, sweetly.

"Now will you two please leave. I need to do something to make myself a bit presentable."I said,ignoring their comments.

"And don't shut the door please"I added as they were near the door.

"Yeah.I will wait outside."Dylon said.

"No need.I will meet you downstairs. Enjoy the party."I said.

"Please"I added.

He nodded and left the room.

There was no way possible I could manage my smudged makeup.

I am not GOOD at makeover.

So not knowing what to do I washed my face thoroughly with whole lot of strength I could exercise right now.

Pulling the hairband,I freed my hair.My hands were still trembling while doing so.

I looked a little decent than before with my dark black hair hanging down my shoulder.

Linn was still busy dancing with Kemp when I went downstairs clutching whatever comes in front of me to stay still and not fall on my face. The gas has badly messed with me.

I pretended to be strong enough when I spotted Linn looking at my way.I gave her a wide grin and she continued her dancing.

"They really are old buddies,huh?" Dylon whispered into my ear,because of the loud music surrounding us.

"Seems so. Both of them look happy."I said dreamily.

"Here,take your pizza beautiful." Dylon said handing me a plate full of pizza.

"Thank you."I said beaming at him.

I ate pizza with full concentration on it.Dylon refused to take more than one slice of pizza.He was staring at me all the time.But who cares, HA! I am in a relation with my pizza.

I must say pizza helped me to recover my composure at least.I was not shaking internally. I felt alive.Thanks to pizza and Dylon,of course!

"Thank you for saving my life before"I said, taking last bite of my pizza.

"No thank you's please.Just dance with me."Dylon said holding up his hand for me.

I am not GOOD at dancing.

"Umm..that..

"Don't worry.I am with you"Dylon said, smiling.

I was about to give my hand when his phone buzzed in his pocket.

He looked at the screen and said,"Need to pick up the call.Just a minute.Stay here.Okay?"

I nodded my head and Dylon went near the bar to pick up the phone.

I watched him speak as his expression changed.He looked scared like he was before when I almost died.

Something's wrong, I guess.

Dylon came a little running towards me. His face stressed and worried like before.

"Need to go.Some emergency came up."Dylon said.

"Want me to come?"I asked immediately.

Something rare flickered in his blue eyes.But Dylon covered up before I could figure out the rare thing.

"I would love to.But I know you are not feeling good even though you pretend to be."Dylon said.

True shit.But I can handle,I know.

"Tell Aiden that I left and tell him not to worry.Also,Take care."Dylon added,not giving me time to reply.

"Okay.Don't stress yourself out."I said, hoping it will help.

"Thanks beautiful."Dylon said, pinching my cheek softly with his thumb and index finger.

"HEYY DON'T TOUCH MY CHEEK!"I shouted.

But Dylon laughed and left not before saying,"You are cute.You know that,right?"

I stuck out my tongue as a reply.But to be honest I was wordless. Cute. Really?

I was searching for asshole to pass on the message of Dylon.People were really having fun time.All of them were busy drinking,dancing or flirting.Some of them have already started their makeout session on the corner of the hall and stairs. I wonder how people trust the other one with just couple of drinks.

I found asshole talking with a blonde.I must say she was hot.I started walking towards them thanking jesus that they were not eating up one another like others.

Oh no!

'Sttttoopp Evelyn' I scolded myself and turned three sixty degrees when they were actually started to kiss. Fucking Awkward.

"Hey babe.What took your time?" asshole shouted from back.

Wait. He was about to kiss,wasn't he?Who the hell is he talking with?

Its not me,is it?

Shit.

I decided to ignore but a strong hand pulled me by my waist.I was in a position where I couldn't move my body.

"Stay still.I am just pretending.You don't want to disturb your best friend,do you?"asshole whispered huskily into my ears. His lips slightly touching my ears.

I tried to shove him off and said,"You are shitty asshole.How dare you blackmail me?"

I don't know if he was more stronger than me or I was weak than anyone else, I couldn't move him a bit.

The blonde was infront of me now. She was totally flushed.Who will not be if they are left in a situation where your hormones can't control emotions.

She opened her mouth to say something but asshole interrupted, "Will you excuse us?My girl wants to dance.Right babe?"

My girl.Seriously!

I nodded not knowing what else to do.Asshole grabbed my hand leaving my waist finally.The girl cleared our way huffing at asshole's action.I was really feeling like a bitch right now.

Oh!Asshole is being sweet now.

He never left my hand until we reached the dance floor.I thought our world class acting came to an end.

Ughh..Not so early.

The girl brought a boy who was completely drunk and started to dance arround us. Jesus! She was smirking at us.

I wish she knew everything.

Asshole sweetly smiled at her and started to dance.He was dancing around me like I was the last girl on earth.

The blonde was worth watching. She was fuming like hell and started her sexy dance with the drunk one.

We were really trying hard to stifle our laugh at her reaction.

I am really enjoying this scene.

Asshole started to spin me gently.He was challenging me to dance.But he didn't know how terrible I dance.

"Uh I remember Dylon said some emergency came up so he had to leave and said not to worry. I was searching for you to pass on his message."I said while he was spinning me.

Looking his cold expression I added,"Relax.He said not to worry"

Asshole shook his as if trying to control his temper and said, "Just look into my eyes."

I was surprised by his statement.I did as I was told.I just looked into his eyes with perfect shades of green. We started to dance in rhythm.My hands perfectly fitting on his hand. It was like his eyes were giving me the direction.We were dancing in sync.He is a good dancer,I must say.

I heard some wooohs and Ahhss while we were dancing.

I can't deny that I enjoyed a party for the first time.

***
Dear readers,
First of all thanks for continuous support.I really hope that you all don't give up on my story.I assure you all that there is much moooree to come.Stay tuned.
PS : I am not good at writing songs.
Lots of love.

Is it too fast for TeamDylon, TeamAiden and TeamKemp?

Share your views.
Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

504 0 6
Evelyn is a senior in high school with one goal in mind: to graduate. Fighting through her body dysmorphia and self-deprecation, her father's untimel...
My Own Story بواسطة ShirleyCrystal

الخيال (فانتازيا)

80 3 11
A young girl named "Evelynn" and her friends decided to live a life where they write their own story.
15 6 6
After he lost his immortality and perfect life, Adam is reincarnated as a demigod with special abilities into a different and changed world after bee...
Meet Me in the Middle بواسطة Aish

قصص المراهقين

574 42 31
Sometimes, life can surprise you. Even if it takes longer than you thought. For Ayesha, life was a series of calculations and logical choices. She ha...