Eleanor Snape- Book 5, Part 2

Od elvissparrow

The last book in the Eleanor Snape Series. Follow Eleanor as she copes with the outcome of the Second Wizardi... Viac

Alive
Discussing My Well Being
Being Diagnosed
My First Violent Outburst
Tearing a Family Appart
Strangers
I Find Humour
Mood Swings
Oh, Fuchs!
Planning to Move Forward
My New Normal
I Don't Like Questions
Remembering the Worst
Absolute Panic
Ivy Winters
Star Gazing
So Close...
The Most Beautiful Thing Anyone has Even Told Me
To Have a Mother
Gilderoy Can Make Even the Most Sophisticated Woman Act Like a School Girl
Cakes and Sparklers
Kind of Home
An Unexpected Visit
An Unexpected Relationship
Goodbye
Lucius Gets Angry
Separation Anxiety
A Day at the Apothecary
The Devil's Bird
Meeting the Mud-Lover
An Agreement
Evaluating
The Christmas Curse
Tightening Relationships
The Best Present I Could Ask For
I Can't Remember
Christmas on the Psychiatric Ward
Gifts and Giving
Covering Up
Snape: Scoundrel or Saint?
The Boy Who Lived
What?
A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words
Healer Green's Surprise
Healer Phillips
Getting Caught
Operation Crack the Yankee
Betrayal
The Worst (Or Best) Group Session Ever
A Promise to Healer Green
He Comes Back
Late Night Ideas
I Am "Rewarded"
Gilderoy's Episode
We Kick Chase Out of The Group
"Excitement"
Bargaining
I Anger the Group
Lucius's Surprise
Talks of Father
Conflicted Feelings
Talks of the Wedding
Don't Forget to Write
Narcissa's Realization
Intervention
Our First Group Activity
Explaining What's Crooked
Wimping Out
I Really Hate the Press
Asking for Awkward Solutions
Beauty is a Lot of Work
In Sickness and In Health
The Orange Wedding
The Morning After Bliss
The First Fight
Consequences
Options
Healer Kasigawa
And Now There's Four
A Talk By the Lake
Not the Wanted Reaction
Ivy's Return
Fear Arises
Considering Names
Busting Watermelons
Sarah Beth Drops By
Panic and Pain
"Miracle"
Feelings of the Father
Sleep
Hysterics and Racing Thoughts
Going Back to the Psychiatric Ward
"Emotional Attachment"
A Realisation
I Can End It All
Help
The Suicide Ward
Emotional Changes
Sleep Troubles
An Absurd Idea
Our Second Group Activity
A Manic Episode
My First Attempt
Going Home Again
Narcissa and Lucius Consider My Happiness
The Train There
Albergo Stadio Nel Cielo
Navigating Italy
My Real Gondola Ride
Returning Home
Guilt
Our Third Group Activity
Chase's House
Pushing Myself Furthe
Admitting Mistakes
Epilogue
Author's Note
Fun Facts and Q&A
Author's Note Part 2
CONTEST INFORMATION: PLEASE READ
CONTEST WINNER
Brother's Malfoy

Speaking Up

1K 19 4
Od elvissparrow

The next moring I woke up and was immediatly transported to the Psychiatric Ward, what is, after they sedated me for 'rebeling' and moved me there themselves. But when I woke up there I couldn't tell much of a difference. The room was all white, like the other one. the only differences were that this one hada fireplace, two big white chairs, and a small window, along with my bed. I sat up and looked around. To my dismay, I wasn't alone. Did I ever get to be alone?

"Hello, Miss Snape. Are you feeling any better this morning? Would you like some lunch?" Healer Swanson asked. I stayed silent. I still wasn't going to talk to these tossers. "You're care taker is here, but it's lunch time. Would you like me to bring your lunch so you can have it with them?" I shook my head no, although I was starting to get hungry. He hesistaed a moment. "I'll bring your lunch, along with your visitors." He said, and then left the room. A moment later he came back with a small try with a cup of some kind of broth , bread, and a cup of water. He sat it on the nightstand. 

"How about you get out of bed for your guests?" He patted one of the chairs. I shoook my head no again; there was no way I was getting up. All I wanted was to be left along. "Alright, then. " He sighed and went to the door. "I'll just let them in and leave the three of you alone." He opened it and went through, leaving it open. Then, not only one person but three came in. 

I sat up as the Malfoys all came in, all looking extremily uncomfortible. My eyes locked with Draco's: this was all his fault and he knew it. If it wasn't for him, I would be happy, instead of stuck here. I whimpered and looked aaway, and he did as well. 

Narcissa looked around with that 'I just smelled sour milk' face. Lucius stood beside me. 

"Hello, Elle. How are you feeeling today?" He asked. Narcissa and DRaco forced smiles beside him. I stayed slent. He cleared his throat before conintuing. "I know you must be feeling terrible." 

I teared up. How dare he come here and tlak about how I felt. And bring his son, who had ruined my death. And his wife who hated me. Was he seriously the one Uncle severus wanted to care for me?...

Uncle Severus... 

Tears began snaking down my cheeks.

"Eleanor? Would you like to talk about someting?" He asked, then looked at his wife. Her smile looked more forced. 

"Don't you want to eat lunch?" Narcissa moved to brush some hair out of my face an off of my forehead. I immediatly stifferend and slapped it away. Teh sound of hte impact rang through the silence of the room. I wihimpered and jerked away, covering my face. She stepped back, surprised. Lucius tried to keep his voice even and steady. 

"Is it okay if we touch you?" He aske.d I didn't shake my head yes or no. He thought for a moment. "May Narcissa get this hair out of your face?" He smiled. I shook my head no. I didn't want her touching me.

"WE would like to see your face, dear." Narcissa explained. I scooted away.

"May I get it out of your face?" Lucius adke.d I shrugged. He had never done anything to me. Infact, he had always been quite friendly towards me. I knew Lucius. "Elle?" He questioned again. I nodded my head yes.

He slowly reached up and gently pushed my black, greasy hair back. I looked up at him with wet eyes.

"Doens't that feel better?" He conitned to stroke my hair.

"It would proably feel much better if you washed it." Narcissa put in. I quikcly turned my head, forcing Lucius to stop.

She was already starting. They had been here for maybe fifteen minutes and she had already insulted me. Why was she even here? It's not like she actually cared about me. she needed to drop the innocent,  sweet act and just leave.

Everything was super quiet. Narcissa scratched her arm. Draco coughed. I cried. Everything was akward. 

"Elle?" Lucius finally broke the silence. I looked at him through my fingers. "Would you like us to leave?" I lowered my hads and used them to pull on my hair nerviously, before shaking my hair yes. 

"Bye." Draco mumbled and walked out. Narcissa and Lucius continued to look at me. 

"Goodbye, Eleanor. We'll be back to see you again, okay? I want to make sure you know we love you." She said, and then reached for my hand; but she stopped herself before we touch. "Bye, Elle." She repeated and then went towards the door. Once she was out, Lucius looked back at me, seriously but caringly. 

"Eleanor, you're going to have to tlak to me. You're going to have to tlak to all of us."

I blinked. Why was he still here? Why didn't he leave with the others? Did he actually care? Why would he? I wanted to know why. I really, really did, because I wasn't worth it. 

"Why do you care?" I mumbled ,looking back down.

"Because,  icare about you. You are so hurt, physically and mentally. You've gone through so much, and that's understandible, but in order to get better, you have to do what the Healers say. 

"I don't want to get better!" I snapped. "I wanted to die! I still want to!"

"Eleanor, listen to yourself." It was easy to tell that he wanted to yell it, but somehow kept his voice at a steady level.

"No!" I coughed, crying. "No! No! No! I want to die!"

"Apparently you reallly didn, since you didn't die when you cursed yoruself." HE tried to reason. I put my knees to my chest and hugged them, closing my eyes.

"No! I wanted to! No! No! No! Maybe my wnat was broken! Maybe-"

"Face it, Eleanor. You want to be here, even if you don't know it."

"But I do! That's the only way I can be with them! Vincent! Uncle Severus! Scabior! My Father!"

"You're father- Is this what this is about? Elle, Vincent, nor Severus, nor Scabior wouldn't want you to be doing this. They all loved you very much and would want you to put their deaths behind you. The would want you to work on being happy. As for your father..."

"What about my father?!"

"He didn't love you." Lucius said solomly. I lifted my head to look at him. He was so right about the others, that I was terrified that he was right about this one. True, my father beat me up and was terrible to me, but he had to of loved me. Why would he have worked so hard to train me?

"How do you know?!" I yelled. "You don't! You don't! You don't know what you're talking about! How do you know! How do-" I choked. By this time I was crying so hard I couldn't get any words out. He took in a long breath.

"I know because I was there. I was one of the Death Eaters there when your mother died. It pained me to watch. But when she was giving you to your father, he wanted to kill you. He said it himself. He said he hated you. He blamed you for her death. Because she went into labor with you that night, she couldn't run. He tried to kill you, but your mother told him no. She forced him to promise to keep you alive. I'm surprised he kept him promise actually." My eyes were wide as I stared at him. "I'm sorry, Elle. I know it's hard to hear..."

No. As much as I didn't want to believe him, it made sense. He had to be right. It just hurt to hear it. I can't desribe how much I didn't want it to be true, but it was. The question I had asked myself all my life had been answered. My father hated me. He always had. The tightening in my chest thtat had always been there since te first day I had woken up intensified.

"Did- Did Uncle Severus really ask you to take care of me?" I swollowed, trying to divert my thoughts. 

"Yes. He even put it in writing. He cared so much for you." He pushed my hair back again. I let him leave his hand on my head.  "He would hate to see you like this. They all would have."

I reach up and put my hand on his. He was right. 

"I...I want to make them happy. Do you think they're watching us?" I looked up. The corners of Lucius's lips turned up the slightest bit. 

"Yes. I think they are, and I think it's hurting them to see you like this."

"I... I don't want them to see that. I... I want to get better... For-For them." I started to brake down. Lucius took his hand off my head and slid his arms around me.

A hug.

The first hug I had had in three week. 

I let myself melt into him. It felt so good to have someone who actually cared. The Healers didn't. To them, I was just another assignment. But Lucius. He could have left when the others did. He truely did care, at least somewhat, to do this.

"Lucius? Will you stay here with me? I... I don't want to be alone. I need you...." I tightened my grip. He did so as well.

"Of course. But you have to try your hardest to do what they tell you, okay? You have to listen to them."

"I...I'll try..." I cried. I'd do what they asked, but I still wasn't going to talk to them. I wasn't going to talk to anyone. The only person I was going to talk to was Lucius, because he was the only one who cared. He was the only one worth talking to. 

"Good. Now, how about you try to eat something?" He let go and grabbed the tray. I looked at it blankly. "Here." He handed me the bread. I felt it before tearing off a little bit and putting it in my mouth. Then I put it down. I wasn't really that hungry. Lucius sighed. "Well, I guess that's a start." 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

9.6K 418 28
This is a story for Jibbs and Tiva lovers. I personally do better with tiva but for jibbs lovers, I am adding them in. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In this sto...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
65.4K 1.9K 46
13 year old Ivy was dropped off at a adoption center when she was only 5. Spent most of her life wondering what it's like to live with people other t...
2.4K 163 19
*COMPLETED* Nina Andrews, best friends with Dan from The Amity Affliction made the mistake of falling in love with the infamous Ahren Stringer... Eve...