Flash◦Scott McCall [ 1 ]

By taIbots

❝You remember the thing you saw the other day? The excessive hair, the fangs and red eyes? Yeah, well, that w... More

[ flash ]
[ playlist ]
[ zero ]
[ one ]
[ two ]
[ three ]
[ five ]
[ six ]

[ four ]

11.1K 513 112
By taIbots

FOUR;
STICKY SITUATIONS

"I'M NOT sharing my basement," The were coyote commented as they discussed their plan on how to trick the two teenagers into coming with them. They had taken advantage of their lunch period to devise a plan on how to get the newly turned werewolf to go with them to prevent him from going full moon crazy and possibly kill someone which, conveniently, had to be on that same day. Also, come up with a tactic to get the curly haired girl into talking to them.

"Actually, it's my basement," the strawberry blonde quickly counteracted. "And my mom knows how you tore it up last time."

"Alright, she's still learning," Stiles defended his girlfriend as he stood next to her, gently rubbing her arm in a comforting way.

"We're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams we can chain him to one of them," the true alpha insisted as he looked between his pack mates, "And we'll bring Annalise, to keep an eye out for her until we know what we're dealing with."

Scott discreetly eyed Stiles since he was the one who was mildly suspicious of the girl in the first place and had practically forced him to bring her along. It wasn't like Scott wasn't suspicious because he was. Just not to the point where he believes that she'll maim and murder everyone in Beacon Hills including himself, like his best friend did.

"But how do we get them out to the lake house, if Liam doesn't trust us and Annalise won't step anywhere near us," Kira argued, stepping into the conversation for the first time.

"I say if it keeps Liam from murdering someone, we chloroform the bastard and throw him in the lake," Stiles occupied his hands to imitate the image of throwing something – or in this case someone. "And for Annalise we'll think of something else a little less vicious, we're not animals here."

Stiles glanced at the werewolf, "Well at least some of us aren't," Scott cocked his head at him until the pale skinned boy slowly realized what he had uttered and made a face of discomfort, "Sorry."

"I'm in," Malia, completely unfazed by what her boyfriend had just commented, raised her hand in which Stiles noticeably perked next to her, gesturing towards the fact that someone had agreed with his plan.

"We're not killing or kidnapping him or Annalise." Scott firmly spoke.

"So let's be smarter." Lydia raised her hands in a defeated way, "We tell them there's a party and invite the two of them."

"So you're gonna ask out a freshman and a junior?" Stiles smartly questioned, his eyes distinctively narrowing at the girl.

"No, i'm done with teenage boys," she confessed sucking in her bottom lip and shortly nodding her head as a sign of confirmation, "And as for Annalise, i'm not really that all into girls."

"But," she abruptly perked up as a light bulb shined above her head, glancing at the kitsune, "If we're going to play a trick on someone, let's use the trickster."

The others slowly turned to the shy fox as she confusingly looked between the four, "Who? Me?"

She took their silence as a form of agreement, "No way! Not me."

"Yes, you!" Lydia spoke in a duh tone, as it were the most obvious thing in the world, "You know what they call a female fox?"

She smugly smiled, "A vixen."

"Me?" Kira timidly repeated. She wasn't quite used to the attention just yet so having people insist on their idea was a sort of new step for her, especially since she hasn't gotten comfortable with them just yet.

"You can do it Kira," the strawberry blonde softly encouraged, "Be a vixen."

She unsurely shrugged her shoulder, her expression a mixture of uncertainty and discomfort, "Alright, but I can't ask both of them."

The others let out a defeated sigh as Stiles spoke up, "Alright, then, you'll ask Liam and as for Annalise–"

"I'll ask her." Scott voluntarily cut in. As odd as it sounds, Scott felt a need to explain himself to the girl and didn't want to leave things unsaid. But it wasn't just that. The true alpha was still curious as to why her heart was beating like crazy – like somethings' never been heard before. Also, why she wasn't at the least bit scared and seem to handle herself very well for someone who doesn't have a clue about the existing world of the supernatural that night at the hospital. Or how she managed to make it out alive, no mark nor injuries, after being struck by lightning.

His friends turned to him, "Stiles can't do it. He'll most likely say some unnecessary things."

Stiles made an agreeing face, one of which he has used millions of time before. "Okay, then." He clamped his hands together, releasing a loud clap, "It's settled. Kira will bring Liam and Scott, Annalise. We meet up at the lake house tonight."

They all emitted sounds of agreement, knowing that this plan might work after all. Even if there might be intruding figures sooner or later.

•••

Annalise couldn't believe anything that has happened to her in the last week. Waking up from a coma, the first thing she sees being a Wendigo, discovering her new abilities, and not even knowing how it happened. She wasn't going to lie and say she didn't know the supernatural existed because then that wouldn't explain the countless hours she spent on research. There was still a small part of her that still didn't believe it even though she'd seen it with her own two eyes. Before the night at the hospital, the night of her mother's death too. A mountain lion attack would not justify for the brutal attack, the gallons of blood lost, and the sounds of the unnatural roars that took place that day ones her mother.

As she stood near the middle of the field the lacrosse players used to practice and play on, she looked ahead pondering on about her new abilities. Sure, her belief was the existence of the supernatural and superhuman abilities but no where in that belief did she think she would fit into other than human. Looking around to make sure no one was looking, Annalise lowered herself into a running position.

Mentally counting down, she prepared herself before finally breaking out into a full sprint. Except, the pace she was going at was only humanly possible and not the way she wanted it to work. Annalise stopped herself, groaning over her failed attempt. Deep inside, she almost felt joy that it didn't happen. It could mean she only imagined everything (possibly a side effect from a coma) and her abilities were nothing but an illusion. Though, she knew.

Nonetheless, the girl jogged back to her initial spot, mentally and physically preparing herself again. This time she made sure to concentrate on her speed. At the count of three, Annalise ran with all her might. The only thing different this time as the sole fact that she succeeded.

The wind blew past her at an incredible speed, people around her slowed down to a more gradual speed and Annalise Marin was successfully running at her desired momentum. The girl felt this exhilarating feeling run throughout her body as she ran, her negative thoughts on her new abilities slowly leaving her mind. As she ran, a red streak was in her shadow.

Satisfied with her triumph, she attempted to come to a halt. Key word, attempted. Annalise abruptly lost control of her speed causing her to lose guidance in her direction. If it wasn't for the net the lacrosse players used for their games that was positioned ahead of her, Annalise would be in no doubt heading to the hospital again.

The net swiftly caught her. The force in which she was running greater than the net causing it to fall back with her, landing a few feet from its original position. Her leg hung from one of the holes in the net, as the other was set on the ground. Her arms were also entwined into the synthetic material while her head laid on the ground in embarrassment.

"Shit," the foreign word escaped her mouth as she tried to untangle herself from the net. She victoriously set an arm free from the net, bringing it up to her face. In any other occasion, it would seem weird to an outsider as to why she was studying her hand like if it was one of her books. But Annalise wasn't just looking at her hand in any other occasion because as she looked at it, it too was moving at an irregular speed just as she was minutes prior.

"What's happening to me?" Annalise sighed in worry as she gazed at her moving arm in horror.

"Annalise?" She heard a voice above her utter in confusion, "What are you doing on the ground?"

The Marin girl picked her head up at the source of the question, only to be met by Scott McCall, the same guy that tried talking to her at her house, and earlier. The same guy that showed her the truth about the supernatural the night at the hospital.

"Scott!" Completely forgetting about her sticky situation, Annalise strived to pick herself up only to be pulled back by the net. She groaned in humiliation, letting out a small chuckle of her state. She briefly glanced at her hand which had returned to it's normal state, causing her to let out a low sigh in relief.

The true alpha also let out a small laugh at the girl's adorableness. "Need any help?"

Finding the girl wasn't at all difficult for the young werewolf. He figured the sweet girl would most likely be in a quiet are most likely with her nose in her books. After checking everywhere including the courtyard are, the library, and even study hall, the alpha finally made his last stop. The bleachers.

He would've thought he'd see her with a book in her hands but seeing her, across the field, on the ground with the net under her was not exactly a sight he'd expect to see. His first instinct was to run for her. He wasn't even going to question how she managed to topple down the metal post because in a way he knew it had to be involved with her abilities.

"Please," Annalise sighed in relief, shutting her eyes for a brief moment.

Scott lowered himself to the ground, quickly getting to work. His hands wrapped around the material of the net, his body so close to hers. In fact, it was the closest she's ever been to a guy that wasn't blood-related. As he finished, the girl finally breaking free, he stood straight extending an arm out for the girl in which she delightedly accepted.

"Thank you." She timidly spoke, trying to brush back her wild hair that had gotten even more wilder from the intense winds she had created.

"It's no problem," he smiled at her. His eyes followed down to the net currently on the ground. As if it weighed a small amount, he wrapped his hand around the metal using his supernatural strength to pull the goal back into place.

"The perks of having supernatural abilities," she attempted to joke to lighten the awkward mood. She smiled as Scott quirked an eyebrow at her. Annalise knew of the supernatural in front of her and his identity though she wanted him to confirm it himself. To make it real life.

"Um, about that." The reason he was searching for the girl had entirely disappeared from his mind as he was with her, resulting in Scott shaking his head at himself for not remembering something as important. If his best friend was here, he would've made a sarcastic comment towards him without a doubt. "There's this small party my friends and I are throwing at Lydia's lake house, if you wanted to join me."

Annalise cringed as the word party slipped his mouth. Never in her life had the girl been to a party. It wasn't as if she was never invited because she was, many times by Lydia Martin and many others. Actually, hundreds of times before since surprisingly her sweet personality made it easy for her to make friends. Well, back then when she was never hospitalized that is.

It was never even a thought for her to attend not one party. She just never enjoyed them or the thought of being cramped up by her sweaty peers, the guys and even girls persistency to try to hook up with you, and the nasty hangovers the morning after. Annalise would rather cuddle up in her blankets and binge watch her favorite tv series.

"You mean like a date?" Annalise questioned, red faced, before she could stop herself. Hopefully, he wouldn't take his offer back. The girl couldn't afford to be mortified in front of the teen guy twice in one day. It may come as a shock, but the girl had never been asked out on a date ever before. Most guys always saw her as a friend figure more than a romantically involved one. It only caught her by surprise that a guy in which she only knew the name of asked her out on a date, if it even was one.

"Sure, if you want it to be one." Scott shyly spoke, rubbing the back of his neck. His werewolf only gave him physically enhance abilities, too bad it hadn't given him social skills, at least towards girls anyways.

"I don't really do parties. Sorry." Annalise apologized, feeling guilty turning down his offer. As she began to walk away, panic rushed through Scott. He held out an arm instantly stopping the girl from leaving.

"Wait! It isn't really a party. More like a small get-together, yeah." he mentally patted himself on the back for his save, thinking if Stiles was here he would definitely be proud.

"I don't know," the girl spoke unsurely, weighing out her choices. Meeting people would definitely be an opportunity to distract her from the recent unfortunate events. Get back to her normal routine as if it never happened. Though, surely her newfound abilities would be a constant reminder.

"C'mon." He smile comfortingly at the girl in front of him. "It'll be fun."

Annalise though about it for a bit. It would be way for her to start fresh with her life. Besides, her being admitted into the hospital with the possibility of never coming out again opened her eyes and helped her come to terms that life isn't something to take for granted at all. Finally, she decided, "Sure! But i'd have to ask my dad."

Scott's smile grew wider, if possible at the girl in front of him. "Great. That's great."

--

low key wanna Change the fc to jude demorest but she's already the fc to my other book so idk :( what do you guys think ?  change the fc or keep the one I have now ?

- lidia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 100 16
[ BOOK 5 ] COMPLETE ❌ It's been three months since the dread doctors, the beast of Gévaudan, Theo, Katherine was busy, she's been focusing on schoo...
333K 13.9K 110
** COMPLETED ** The future is never set in stone, you may think your future is going one route but then one choice changes everything. One decision c...
139K 3K 20
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) ❝How do I make sure I don't hurt anyone?❞ ❝You learn to control it, not let it control you.❞ *extended summary inside OC X LIAM...
26.3K 1K 31
𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 actually hope stilinski and lives in beacon hills, unknowing of her real herit...