Words better left unsaid

By nayellylolcheese

Life is not always the way you plan it to be not for Annabelle, she has lost the spirit of love from her fami... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Important
Chapter 18
Final chapter

Chapter 4

6 0 0
By nayellylolcheese

Shopping spree: new hair color HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love these colors just saying.
In total I have bought was 6 t-shirts,
5 shorts, 6 jeans, 1 dress, 3 crop tops, 7 pairs of shoes, 4 sweatshirts and 5 sweats which cost about 500 dollars and later on 85 bucks so yup. I walked out of the mall but for real I look like I bought the whole store which is mostly for shoes so my dad will kill me even though it's not his money.
//////////////////////////////////
"Hello I came here for a haircut today and to dye my hair pleased," I said. "Sure take a seat," a 24 year old lady said.
///////////////////////////////////
"Thank you so much here's 35 dollars for helping me today," I said handing her the money. "No I can't take that, that's to much," she said. "No just take it, it's me for saying thank you to you,"I said giving her the money. "Thank you so much," she said hugging me then leaving for a other customer. I walked to the front payed the money and left home.
///////////////////////////////////
Short chapter again sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736 6 69
Love and war were two different things in Max Wintres' life until she finds the one everyone drools over in her freshman year of college. She's just...
877 90 26
~UNDER MAJOR EDITING~ THIS IS A FUTURE WARNING TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO READ THIS. IT IS VERY BAD BECAUSE I RUSHED ON IT AND WROTE IT IN A MATTER OF T...
59.2K 642 40
Annabelle and Isabelle are two very different girls, they are also twins. When their parents were in a car accident in which they were hit by a drun...
680 99 18
I'm not here to write a romance with a happy ending, I'm writing to prove life isn't always perfect, in most cases it never is, especially when it co...