The Slut and The Golden Boy [...

Oleh tess-tessdemon

Supernaturals. Erotica. Drama. [ROUGHLY EDITED] Lebih Banyak

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
A Note.

Part 14

9.2K 230 0
Oleh tess-tessdemon

Harrison P.O.V:

I stared at her in disbelief.

Was she and Lewis playing some sick joke on me?

There’d be a camera somewhere in here filming how I would believe anything that came out of a hot girl’s mouth.

"Prove it" I said, looking at her.

She sighed and looked at me intently.

Suddenly I couldn’t look away. It was like everything I ever needed was in her light blue eyes.

"Run your fingers through my hair" she whispered and before I even knew what I was doing my hand touched the silky strands of hair around her face.

After a few second the compulsion was gone and I quickly moved my hand away, my face getting hot.

"Enough proof?" She smiled sweetly and the waitress dropped off the milkshake.

I nodded as I took a mouthful of drink, the coldness of the milk shake clearing my head.

"Definitely.” I said as I watched her play with the straw with her tongue

Crap that was hot

I concentrated on my own milkshake "But you only said that you were half wizard, what’s the other half?"

Marron P.O.V:

Harrison was way too smart for his own good, I though as I wondered whether it was better to lie or not

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

36.6K 2.8K 69
One, the hate which turns to love. Two, a fate which found its way. Three, started a game which was not given the expected twist. Does hate and fat...
2.1K 75 12
A story describing The Great War, the formation of the Challengers, and the origins of some characters. Important: All characters (other than Varek)...
53.9K 684 27
Amelia Brett is the older sister of Sylvie Brett who is the new paramedic at Firehouse 51. Amelia thought she was just coming to be closer to her si...
69K 2.1K 18
Coming from another world, (Y/N) found herself in another body, the body of princess Melody, soon to be wife of the Hight King of Seven Seas, Sinbad...