When You Are Done Β» Supernatu...

By soIarfIare

Elena hits her head in the roof and is unable to move. She coughs as glass bits crumble to the ground. "Ahh!"... More

When You Are Done
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
BLOOPERS
Song & Fan-Made Video List

49

1.7K 67 2
By soIarfIare

( NOT CARING )

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

      Elena sits in front of candles with her eyes closed. She's been working diligently on finding Dean and was now doing a locating spell. She had a piece of hair from him, the only thing she needed.

      She had learned a few things offline and used them, not knowing if they worked or not. Now she was chanting.

      After a while, the candle flame gets bigger. Elena grabs the candle and begins pouring the wax. It should only drip where the desired person was.

      Elena holds the candle over the map, moving it horizontally and vertically across the map until it drips over the area. She smiles.

      "Bingo."

PRISON ROOM
[ ☾]

      "I had your pop on my rack for close to a century." Alastair says.

     "You can't stall forever." Says Dean.

      "John Winchester. Made a good name for himself. A hundred years. After each session, I'd make him the same offer I made you. I'd put down my blade if he picked one up."

      "Just give me the demon's name, Alastair." Dean says lamely.

      "But he said nein each and every time. Oh, damned if I couldn't break him." Alastair says as Dean takes off his leather jacket. "Pulled out all the stops, but John, he was, well, made of something unique. The stuff of heroes. And then came Dean. Dean Winchester. I thought I was up against it again." Dean drinks from a bottle of something probably alcoholic.But daddy's little girl, he broke. He broke in thirty. Oh, just not the man your daddy wanted you to be, huh, Dean?"

      Dean puts down the bottle. "Now." Alastair continues as Dean picks up a jigger and fills it from a large bottle of water that has a rosary in it. "Now we're getting somewhere. Holy water? Come on. Grasshopper, you're gonna have to get creative to impress me."

      Dean looks up finally. "You know something, Alastair? I could still dream. Even in hell. And over and over and over, you know what I dreamt? I dreamt of this moment." He says. Alastair begins to look nervous. Dean picks up a needle. "And believe me, I got a few ideas." Dean fills the needle from the jigger, sprays a little water from it, and goes over to Alastair. "Let's get started." Castiel hears Alastair screaming.

      "Oh, man. Ooh." Says Alastair.

      Dean puts the needle back on the cart with his other tools. "Let me know if you want some more. There's plenty left." He says.

      "Go directly to hell. Do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars." Says Alastair. Dean smiles.

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

      Ruby chants, holding a lit candle to the corner of a map. Sam watches the fire spread around the edges. "Relax. The fire is our friend. Besides, the only part of the map we need is the 'where's Dean?' part. Out." She says.

      The flames vanish. The map is charred to unreadability; a small circle in the middle is untouched. "There. Your brother's there. It's a good thing angels aren't concerned with hiding their dirty business. Not used to being spied on. I mean, who'd be stupid enough to try?" Ruby says.

      "Ruby, it's been weeks. I need it." Sam says.

      "You don't seem too happy about it."

      "You think I wanna do this? This is the last thing I-" Sam sits on the bed. "But I need to be strong enough."

      Ruby straddles Sam's lap. "It's okay. It's okay, Sammy. You can have it." She pulls a knife from an ankle sheath and cuts her arm, drawing blood. Sam drinks it straight from the vein. Ruby strokes his hair. "It's okay, Sam." Ruby smirks.

PRISON ROOM
[ ☾]

      Dean holds up Ruby's knife. Alastair looks at it and laughs. "There's that little pig-poker. I wondered where it went." He laughs. Dean dips a ladle into a bowl of what is presumably holy water and pours it over the blade. "Do you really think this is gonna fix you? Give you closure? That is sad. That's really sad. Sad, sad. Dean approaches Alastair, watches for a moment, and stabs him. A sizzling sound. "I carved you into a new animal, Dean. There is no going back."

      "Maybe you're right. But now it's my turn to carve." Dean says. 

      "No!" Alastair yells.

      The view pans to a faucet that is turned by an unseen hand. It begins to drip, right onto the chalk of the devil's trap on the floor. Castiel listens to Alastair's groans. The light flickers, catching Castiel's attention; the bulb explodes. Anna appears behind Castiel.

      "Anna."

      "Hello, Castiel." Anna says.

      Castiel turns to look at her. "Your human body-" He starts.

      "It was destroyed, I know. But I guess I'm sentimental. Called in some old favors and..."

      "You shouldn't be here. We still have orders to kill you." Castiel says.

      "Somehow I don't think you'll try. Where's Uriel?" Anna says.

      "He went to receive revelation."

      "Right." She says.

       Meanwhile, Dean pulls the knife out of Alastair, whose head falls forward. Dean tilts it back up, ignoring the blood. Alastair laughs. "Now it's your professionalism that I respect." He said. Dean turns away, disgusted. Alastair spits blood.

      "Why are you letting Dean do this?" Anna asks.

      "He's doing God's work." Cas says.

      "Torturing? That's God's work? Stop him, Cas, please. Before you ruin the one real weapon you have."

      "Who are we to question the will of God?" Asks Castiel.

      "Unless this isn't his will." Anna says.

      "Then where do the orders come from?"

      "I don't know. One of our superiors, maybe, but not him." Cas says.

      Dean splashes Alastair in the face with holy water; it steams and sizzles. He gargles. "Who's murdering the angels?" Dean asks as Alastair chokes.

      "The father you love. You think he wants this? You think he'd ask this of you? You think this is righteous?" Anna asks and Castiel can't meet her eyes. "What you're feeling? It's called doubt."

      Alastair screams and chokes. Dean pours out more holy water, splashes Alastair in the face, and watches him sizzle.

      Anna touches Castiel's hand. "These orders are wrong and you know it. But you can do the right thing. You're afraid, Cas. I was too. But together, we can still-" She starts.

      "Together?" Castiel yanks his hand away. "I am nothing like you. You fell. Go."

      "Cas."

      "Go." Anna vanishes. Castiel listens to Alastair scream.

      Alastair spits out blood and holy water. "You're just not getting deep enough. Well, you lack the resources. Reality is just, I don't know, too concrete up here. Honestly, Dean..." Dean pours salt into another container. "You have no idea how bad it really was, and what you really did for us."

      Dean, whispering. "Shut up." He says.

      "The whole bloody thing, Dean. The reason Lilith wanted you there in the first place." Alastair says. "And why that pretty princess is still around."

      "Well, then I'll just make you shut up." Dean grabs Alastair's chin.

      "Lilith really-" Alastair starts, but Dean pours salt into his mouth. He tries to scream. He spits out blood and tries to breathe. "Something caught in my throat. I think it's my throat."

      "Well, strap in, 'cause I'm just starting to have fun." Dean goes back to his cart.

      "You know, it was supposed to be your father." Alastair says as Dean pours out more holy water. "He was supposed to bring it on. But, in the end, it was you."

      "Bring what on?" Dean asks.

      "Oh, every night, the same offer, remember? Same as your father." Alastair continues as Dean shakes salt onto the blade of Ruby's knife. "And finally you said, "Sign me up." Oh, the first time you picked up my razor, the first time you sliced into that weeping bitch..." Dean turns to face him. "That was the first seal."

      Dean does not visibly react. He walks closer. "You're lying." He says.

      "And it is written that the first seal shall be broken when a righteous man sheds blood in hell. As he breaks, so shall it break." He says and Dean turns away. "We had to break the first seal before any others. Only way to get the dominoes to fall, right? Topple the one at the front of the line."

      Now that Dean is not facing him, his shock is visible on his face. "When we win, when we bring on the apocalypse and burn this earth down, we'll owe it all to you, Dean Winchester." Alastair says. Dean closes his eyes, trying not to react. "Believe me, son, I wouldn't lie about this. It's kind of a religious sort of thing with me."

      Alastair notices the dripping faucet and the broken edge of the devil's trap. "No. I don't think you are lying. But even if the demons do win..." Dean looks at Ruby's knife. "You won't be there to see it." Dean turns around.

      Alastair is right behind him, out of the chains. "You should talk to your plumber about the pipes." He punches Dean, who goes down. He grins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 18.7K 70
Dean watches as Elena's face goes blank. "It's Sam." She says. "He's in trouble." "You've said that before." Dean says and rolls his eyes. "There's...
714K 19.5K 76
"Willow Price." Caleb introduced me. My hair was parted in two tight french braids that held the hair away from my face. I was wearing cargo pants a...
3K 134 15
During a dangerous case with Sam and Dean something goes wrong and Castiel goes missing, this isn't like the other times Cas has disappeared, this is...
151K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...