Locklyle Fanfic

By Locklyle_Life

She got him. Lucy finally got Lockwood after wanting him for so long. But now what? Will they get married? W... More

1. Finding The Love
2. Bad Dreams
3. Horrifying Experiences
4. Great Liar
5. Beautiful Birthdays
Lockwood and Lucy
George and Holly
6. Planning
7. Wedding Bells
8. Honeymoon
9. Finding Out
10. Vacation With The Family
11. Another one
12. Broken Hearts
13. Years
14. Crazy Things
15. I Love You
Sorry Guys
16. Together again
17. Another Family Vacation
18. Now Older
Explanation

19. Lockwood

862 10 18
By Locklyle_Life

~Jake's P.O.V.~

I wake up after a couple of hours and go downstairs. "Evie can we talk?" I ask quietly. She looks over at Lucas and he nods. She stands up and walks toward me.

We go out into the backyard and sit on the bench and its quiet for a while. "I'm sorry" we both say at the same time. "You can go first" she tells me and I nod.

"I'm sorry for screaming at you. And for telling you I don't care about Elizabeth. I care about her, I really do I was just......" "Broken" she finishes for me and I nod.

"It's okay, I understand, it was just too soon for me to talk to you" she says softly. I surprise her by quickly wrapping my arms around her, she hugs me back.

We hug for what feels like an hour and I let her go. "Thanks for being here for me" I say and she nods. "That's what sisters are for" she says quietly and I smile. "Well I'm glad you're mine" I say quietly and she too smiles.

We walk back inside and sit on the table. "So when is the wedding gonna be?" Dad asks and I look over at Lucas and Evie.

"We were thinking the wedding could be in a month or two, I mean with the two of us helping everything can get done quicker, you know" Holly says and mom nods excitedly.

"Well, there you have your answer" Evie says and we laugh. After we all finish our food we get up and go to the backyard.

"So I was thinking we could get married here, there's space enough for about 200 billion people" Evie jokes and I nod.

"So do you have a date chosen out?" I ask Evie and she shrugs "ask mom or Holly" she laughs and I look over at them "July 9!" They both scream at the same time and everyone laughs.

"Okay" Evie sighs "what will the-" "don't worry about the dress, honey, the dress will be beige, I already looked for some pictures. That is what you were asking about, right?" Holly says and Evie nods.

"But how do you know I'll like the dress?" Evie asks and Holly smiles widely. "When you were little I showed you a dress and you said you'd loved it. You also told me you were gonna get married in it" Holly says and Evie smiles.

"Can we get a dog!" Anthony shouts and I smile, I walk to his side and whisper in his ear. He smiles at my idea and everyone looks curiosly at us. "Don't worry. Its nothing bad" I laugh and walk back inside.

~Evie's P.O.V.~

"So do you think we can get a priest that day to come here and marry us?" I ask and mom shakes her head "I don't think. I know, I've already gone to talk about it with the preist, he said he could come".

"Again. How did you know I'd want my wedding, our wedding here" I say and smile at Lucas. "Well, like you said a while ago. It can fit about 200 billion people. And it's a really pretty place" mom answers me and I nod.

"So wait, couldn't we just have like the wedding in like two days. Since you guys have basicly taken care of everything" dad says and I laugh but Holly and mom don't.

They slowly turn their faces toward eachother then back at me. An evil smile appears on their face and I sigh. "Oh no". I walk back inside and go upstairs to my room. They follow closely behind.

"No, I already said so, no. We still need to get the dress to be shipped here" "all done" Holly says and I sigh again. "What about, what about the table cloths and stuff" "done" mom answers.

"Wait. You're not getting cold feet. Are you?" Holly asks me. "What? Of course not. I love Lucas. But I feel that this is all happening a bit faster than I wanted it to. Can we please wait at least a month. I get that you have everything prepared but I need to get myself prepared".

"Prepared to spend the rest of your life happy, prepare to spend the rest of your life with a loving family?" Holly asks and I sigh for the fifth hundredth time.

"I am...... Believe me, I really am. I love Lucas and Elizabeth............ I just... I don't know. I want some time? Just to prepare myself. Completely, so that I can give Lucas and Elizabeth all of my love" I spread my arms and let myself fall onto my bed.

"At least a week" I say lifting my head up. "Fine" "a week it is" Holly says and mom finishes. "Thank you" I say dropping my head again.

"So would you have to call the preist and ask him if he can come in a week" I ask Holly "oh yeah. I'll be right back" she tells us and leaves the room.

"Scoot a side" mom tells me and I move to one side of the bed. She lays herself down beside me and we stare at the ceiling.

"Are you sure you're ready to do this?" She asks and I nod. "I'm ready" I whisper in the quiet "I love him, I really do, and I'm ready to be with him for the rest of my life. Even if Holly doesn't believe me" I tell her and it's her turn to nod.

"She does believe in you, she really does. She just doesn't want to see Lucas get hurt" she tells me and I turn my head to look at her.

"And I would hurt him how?" I ask and she shrugs. "You gotta understand motherly love" she smiles at me and I laugh.

"So I just called the preist. He said he could make it" Holly says entering the room "he did?" Mom asks "No. I sort of kind of threatend him" Holly confesses and I crack up laughing.

"Holly...."I breathe trying to stop laughing, "you can't threaten a preist" I finish and sit up. "Of course you can. You just shouldn't" she smiles innocently and I laugh again.

"I'll go downstairs now, I'll tell Lucas the wedding is in a week" I get up and walk to the door and downstairs. "Hey, Lucas. Holly, mom and I talked. Well a bit more like they talked I listened but anyway, the wedding is in a week" I say and he smiles.

He opens his arms out for a hug and I smile, I walk closer to him and hug him tight. "I love you" I sigh into his chest "I love you more" he tells me and I smile.

"Look who finally woke up" Holly says breaking the moment. I lift my head up and Lucas takes his arms off me. He walks toward Holly and takes Elizabeth from her.

"Hi, my little princess" he whispers and I walk to his side. "You're such a cutie" I coo and take her tiny hand in mine. "Oh my god. I already told you, she got the looks from me, her grandmother. I wasn't joking when I said it the first time" Holly says and I giggle making Elizabeth smile.

-one week later-

"I promise you won't regret marrying my son-" "I know that Holly" I say cutting her off mid sentence. She sighs heavily and says rudely "but! If he regrets marrying you, you will never see Elizabeth again".

"Holly!" Mom says annoyed now "you have known my daughter all her life. You probably know her better than she knows herself". "Your point?" Holly asks and mom sighs.

"You know Evie loves Lucas! You also know she would never hurt him. You need to stop with the funny business and let my daughter be. I know she'll be the perfect wife for Lucas" mom tells her and I nod firmly.

"Fine. I was just doing it to scare her anyway. I know she's a beautiful loving girl that will make my Lucas very, very happy" she smiles at me then gives me a soft hug.

"But if you do anything to him. You will regret it" she whispers in my ear then backs away. "Okay, Holly. Quit it" mom says and Holly smiles innocently.

"Do you have trust issues or something? How come you've never acted like this before?" I ask curious from her actions lately.

"Mmmmmh, probably because I've never had to leave my son and trust that someone else will take care of him" Holly answers my last question and acts like I didn't ask a first.

"Mommy, you aren't gonna treat my wife like this........are you?" Anthony asks, looking up from his Ipad.

"Oh honey........you don't have to morey about that. You won't ever have a wife" Holly jokes, I think and mom laughs. "Evie?" I hear Lucas ask and mom and Holly rush to block the door.

"It's bad luck to see the wife before the wedding"mom quickly says and he shuts his eyes tight. "Sorry. Uhhh ummm Evie are you there? Everyone was kind of waiting and they sent me to come up to look for you" he says and I nod forgetting his eyes are closed.

"Yes I'm here. I'll be right down" I say and he nods. He leaves seconds after and I hurry down.

"Dad?" I say and he walks toward me, I put my arm in his we walk forward. "I love you very much" "I love you too dad".

"When your mother and I got married she had no one to bring her up to me, I'm just glad you had someone, me" he smiles sadly and a tear leaves my eye.

"Dad, you're gonna make me cry" I laugh silently and he chuckles. "I hope you're very happy with him" he tells me and I nod.

He hands my hand to Lucas and I stand infront of him. We face eachother and smile happily. "Do you, Evie Lockwood, want to spend the rest of your days with Lucas Cubbins?" The preist asks and I nod "I do".

"Do you, Lucas Cubbins, want to spend the rest of your-" "I do!" He shouts and I giggle. "Sorry, I do..." He corrects himself and the preist smiles in appreciation.

**********

After we said our vows and confesed our undying love for eachother, the preist left and the after-party started. I went over to the cake and Lucas followed me. We cut the cake and everyone ate some.

"Okay we have a present for you" Jake yells happily and I smile. "Here" he pushes forward a huge gift box that is on top of a little cart. "What is it?" I ask curious and Jake shrugs.

"Maybe you should open it and find out" he tells me and I giggle. I take the wraping off and the walls of the gift flop down "oh my god!!" I yell in excitement.

"You got me a dog?!" I cry in joy. The dog is a chocolate brown and is a small dog. His face is the cutest thing I have ever seen. "Such a big box for such a tiny little thing I say and smile at the dog.

"What!! No!!" Dad yells "aww come on dad! He can be trained, I'll make sure he doesn't poop inside or anything" I say sounding like child more than ever.

"No that's not what I mean. I also got a dog for you" he laughs and I smile "aww where is he?" I ask and he walks inside and comes back out with a golden retriever.

"He's just a puppy so he's really playful and clumsy but you'll love him. He already came with a name 'Goober' I have no idea why they named him that but they did, but I think that if you just start calling him something else he'll listen start listening to it after a while" dad tells me and I nod.

"Yeah, probably but I like it, I think that should stay his name" I smile at the dog and he looks away. "Can I keep him!!" Anthony says, running to me.

"Please!! You can keep the dog Jake gave you!! I want a big dog that I can play and have fun with!!" Anthony yells at me, his eyes getting watery.

"Of course, you can keep him, but, you will have to make sure he gets potty trained and that he gets his food everyday"I instuct Anthony and he nods firmly.

"Okay, then you can keep him" I smile a big smile and tears leave his eyes. "Thank you!!" He yells, excited and whipes off his eyes quickly, running to the dog.

Everyone has a great time at the party while they dance and have fun, I can see it in their faces when I walk them to the door. "Bye" I say to the last guests and close the door behind them.

"I'm gonna go to sleep now, can we clean up the backyard tomorrow? I'm really tired and these heels just scarred my feet for life" I sigh and mom nods.

"Have a goodnight rest honey" she tells me and I nod "goodnight" I say as I walk up the stairs. "Uggh" I sigh heavily and lean on the door when I get into my room.

"That was the longest party of my life" I tell Lucas and he nods slowly "I'm really exhausted" I say and walk to the restroom. I let my hair down and go back into the room.

"So where are we going for our honeymoon?" Lucas asks as I strip off my dresss. "Well" I sigh "can we go on a honeymoon. I get that we just got married but we have Elizabeth. Who would take care of her?"

I take out my pajamas out from the drawers and put them on. I lift the covers and lay beside Lucas. "Maybe my mom will be willing to take care of her" he told me and I shook my head.

"You're mother has literally been acting like I'm her worst enemy, do you really think that she'd like me any more if I told her to take care of Elizabeth for a month?" "It doesn't have to be a month. It can be at least a week" Lucas told me and I sighed.

"Fine. But you're asking her- and! You're telling her it was just your idea" I tell him and he nods happily.

I turned around to face the end of the bed and he places his arm around my waist. He scoots me really close to him and I can feel his sudden boner.

I quickly scoot away a bit, I turn around to face him and he chuckles "sorry. You looked really hot getting out of that dress". I feel my face get hot and he grins.

"Mind helping me" he asks and I look over at the sleeping baby in the crib. "Come on, she's not even three months old" he pleads and I look into his eyes, a shy smile appearing on my face.

He pulls his boxers down and I take him in "uhhh" he groans. I suck at him faster and faster and he groans louder gripping the bed covers.

Without a warning he comes and I quickly pull my mouth away. "Sorry" he moans and I nod. I go to the restroom and clean my mouth off. I take extra paper towels and give them to him.

He cleans himself off and pulls his boxers back up. He throws the paper towels away and joins me back on the bed.

He wraps his arm around my waist again and pulls me in closer. I close my eyes and drift to sleep. "Mmmmh" I stir in bed and open my eyes lazily. "Aaah" I yawn, the room is still pitch black.

I lay back down and reach for Lucas but he isnt there. "Lucas!" I shriek right away. I sit up again and I turn my bedside lamp on. Lucas comes into the room holding a glass of water "sorry, didnt mean to wake you. I just didn't feel sleepy".

He puts his glass down on the bedside table and lays back down beside me. "Oh thats fine" I tell him and lay down.

I lay my head and his chest and he hugs my waist closer to him. I fall back asleep within seconds.

~Lockwood's P.O.V.~

I wake up and feel Lucy's body on me. I turn to look at her and see her calm sleeping face. "Stare much" her lips suddenly move and I smile. "I don't think anyone can help it when they have someone so beautiful infront of them".

She smiles at that and leans her face closer, planting a soft kiss on my lips. She leans back but I pull her in again giving her a more deeper passionate kiss. She kisses me back as if in instinct, and I smile under the kiss.

"Are Lucas and Evie going on a honeymoon?" She asks and I shake my head. "I asked her yesterday, she told me that she had to take care of Elizabeth".

"Oh. Well then that's not the problem anymore, I can take care of Elizabeth myself. She's such an angel, so quiet she is, I love her" she smiles and I kiss the tip of her nose.

"Can you be as quiet as her" I say and she smiles. I flip her so that her back is against the bed and I'm ontop of her. "Oooh" she say and I chuckle.

I kiss her again with even more passion than before and start planting kisses down her body. I get to her underwear and pull them down. I suck at her and her moan is barely audible. I suck at her harder and "ahhhhh" she moans again. After I finish her off I go downstairs to cook breakfast like always.

************

"So when are you going on the honey-" "oh we're not going" Evie says before Holly can finish. "Oh of course you are! It's an order! I'll take care of Elizabeth, she's no problem really, she's the quietest baby in the world" Lucy tells Evie.

"Mom, you don't have to do that" Evie says and Lucy shakes her head, waving her hand around. "Oh don't be silly" Lucy tells her and she sighs.

"Fine"Evie says and everyone smiles. "You can leave today" Holly tells her and she smiles. "Okay, then we'll be off to pack our bags" she tells us and smiles at Lucas.

They leave to go to their bedroom and after a while Holly says "I meant you can leave today, not him, no, no-" "Holly enough is enough! Leave! My daughter! Alone!" Lucy breaks and Holly gives a horrified expression.

"Fine. I was only joking"Holly says, she gets up and leaves to go to her room. Lucy gets up as well and storms toward our room.

"What is happening?" Jake asks and walks off to his room. "Come on, Goober! Let's go outside and play!!" Anthony yells and runs off to the backyard.

"Well, I better go console my wife" George quietly says, he gets up and leaves. "Ugghhhh" I groan and stand up "better go console my own wife" I mutter to myself.

===========================

"Lockwood!!!!" George yells from downstairs. "Lucy's about to leave!! Aren't you gonna come and say goodbye?!?" He yells and I sigh.

I close my journal/diary and put it inside my desk. I get up and go downstairs.

"Gee, you took your bloody time" George says and I roll my eyes. "Are you sure you're doing the right thing? Leaving us?" I ask Lucy and she nods.

A stray tear leaves my eye and she raises her hand to take it away but just drops her hand back down to her side.

"Don't worry, even if I am gone. I'll always be a part of Lockwood and Co." She tells us and I nod slowly.

"I'm gonna miss you" I confess. "It won't matter, you'll have George and as much as I hate to say it, Holly" she tells me and I nod again, not knowing what to do.

Holly rolls her eyes and takes her bags upstairs to Lucy's- Holly's new room. George helps her with the rest of her bags.

"Lucy-" "Lockwood, I can't stay" she interrupts me. "I know..." I say. "I just...... Lucy I.......I love you" I finally say and her eyes go wide.

"Lockwood........-you can't. You're my boss and I'm your employee. I.......I love you too but......." "Then let's be together. You shouldn't leave. This has been your home for a long time now, you can't just leave........you can't just leave me" I tell her and she frowns.

"But I can't stay either" she sighs and another tear leaves my eye. "Lockwood, my hearing has gotten to good, if I stay one of you might get killed, because of me" "but if you leave one of us dies either way".

"Holly" "yes, I know. But she's not good enough, if anything she's might even be the cause of our deaths". "Lockwood I, I'm going to miss you too, but I have to leave now. My taxi car is-"

Without waisting another second I crash my lips to hers and she kisses me back.

This may be the start of a new beginning with someone that I love.

This was so much fun to write. Hopefully you liked it and you aren't super confused. If you are please comment questions about what your confused about and plzzzzz vote.

Lov yall,

P.S.
This is the last chapterXD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.8K 33
Could they have that perfect family they both desire? or will it fall apart faster than they can say " i love you " ?
715 0 22
With the curse broken, life as Hazelle knows it, is about to change. After going to a new land, meeting interesting people, coming home, and trying t...
223 0 34
Will they save them in time Will one of them save the baby in time? Will the boys get locked up or die? are they really friends now or are they sti...
4.1K 153 31
One girl, one guy an one mahomie knowing that he will not think of her more.. Or so she thought. Will Austin have a thing for her? Or will her dreams...