Locklyle Fanfic

By Locklyle_Life

She got him. Lucy finally got Lockwood after wanting him for so long. But now what? Will they get married? W... More

1. Finding The Love
2. Bad Dreams
3. Horrifying Experiences
4. Great Liar
5. Beautiful Birthdays
Lockwood and Lucy
George and Holly
6. Planning
7. Wedding Bells
8. Honeymoon
9. Finding Out
10. Vacation With The Family
11. Another one
12. Broken Hearts
13. Years
14. Crazy Things
15. I Love You
Sorry Guys
16. Together again
17. Another Family Vacation
19. Lockwood
Explanation

18. Now Older

605 7 6
By Locklyle_Life

~Lockwood's P.O.V.~
-10 years later-

Well a lot has happened since the last time I wrote in this dirty old thing. Holly and George actually had a boy and yes, his name is Anthony. He's a sweet boy, nothing like me, obviously, he's got his father's eyes and his mother's smile.

I haven't seen my daughter or Lucas for a while. They've been going around the world visiting from place to place.

I once called her and she told me she wanted to figure out what to do of her life. Obviously she wouldn't want to spend the rest of her life living with us- George, Holly, Lucy and I- because she wants to grow old and have kids with Lucas someday.

I guess I just always thought that she'd always just be my little girl. But I was wrong. She's more than that, she's a beautiful young girl, very independent and strong. I thought she'd always need me for strength but all I ever thought about her was wrong.

She doesn't need me, her mom, or Lucas for that matter. She's very powerful on her own. She knows what she wants and she knows how to get what she wants.

I'm always glad to say that she's my daughter and I'm SO proud of her. Lucy probably has the same thoughts about her.
----------------------
And Lucy. I still love her. She still loves me. We're still the happy family that we always were except for what happened with Kipps and when Jake thought Kipps was his biological father but I guess that also goes down under what happened with Kipps.

I'm happy. I'm happy with how my life turned out to be. I'm happy that I got to meet Lucy. I sometimes think back to when I was just Lucy's boss and she was just my employee.

None of this great stuff wouldn't have happened if Lucy had never come into my office asking for a job. What would my life be right now? Wow. I never gave thought to it. All my memories of my family, my life before this. It's all gone. 35 Portland Row was burnt down almost 11 years ago.
And I've gone so long without thinking about it, not even for a second. I miss it. It was home.

----------------------------------------------------

"Lockwood?" I hear Lucy call and I look up from my notebook, which most people would call diary. "Yes, love?" I ask and she smiles. "The food is ready" she says softly "of course" I tell her and put my 'notebook' inside the bedside table.

I walk over to Lucy and we walk out of the room. We head downstairs into the kitchen and sit down beside eachother.

Lucy, Holly, Anthony, George, Jake and oh! "And who may you be?" I ask politely "I'm Phillip.............uh Jake's....." "Boyfriend" Jake finishes for him and I smile. "Well it's nice to meet you, Phillip" I shake his hand softly and we all start to eat.

Ding Dong.
"Oh who may that be?" I ask and no says anything. I stand up and walk to the door.

I unlock the door and open it "ahh Evie!" I yell like an excited child. I rush to hug her but Lucas gets in the way. "You'll need to calm down first. I don't want you squishing my babe" he says.

"Ok Im pretty sure Evie won't die if I squish her too hard" I laugh and Lucas shakes his head. "Not that babe" Lucas laughs "this babe" he points to Evie big belly and I gasp.

I was too happy and excited to even notice her giant belly standing in between us. I gasp and Evie laughs. "Oh my god" I say. I kneel down infront of her and put my hands on her belly.

"Luce!!!" I yell and she hurriedly comes over "oh my god!!" She yells in excitement and also touches her belly. "Guys!!! Oh my god come over here" Lucy yells and everyone comes into the living room.

"Lucas!!" Holly yells and hugs him tight, "oh, Evie, you have a baby! Boy or girl?!" Holly smiles "girl" she quietly says and everyone starts cheering and screaming, even Phillip although I don't know if he knew what was happening or he was just going along with everyone.

"Ahhh!! Oh my god!! I'm so happy for you both!!" Lucy yells and brings Evie in for a hug. "Have you picked out any names??" Holly asks and Evie nods "Elizabeth".

"That's beautiful" Jake says after everyone calms down completely. "Aww I missed you" Evie walks toward Jake and gives him a soft hug.

"Who's this?" She asks and Phillip laughs softly "I'm Phillip. Nice to meet you." He shakes her hand and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Lucas sees him and walks toward them but I stop him "he's my boyfriend" Jake explains and Lucas relaxes making me laugh quietly.

"Oh well I'm gonna go get the suitcases from the car so you can settle back in" George says happily and walks out the door.

Lucas and I follow him and take all 5 suitcases. "What's in all these?" I ask and Lucas laughs.

"Two of them have stuff for the baby that we got in her baby shower, one of them has stuff that we got for all of you and the two others have our own stuff.

We walk back inside, suitcases in hands. After we put them down Evie gets help from Anthony and he opens the suitcase with the stuff for us. Holly and Lucy take the baby stuff ones and start going through everything.

"Anybody wanna open these and take everything out?" Lucas jokes as he points to his and Evie's suitcases. Everyone laughs and he takes them upstairs into his new room that he'll be sharing with Evie.

They already always shared their rooms together but this would be their official room.

***********
~Evie's P.O.V.~
-couple of months later-

"Aww, Elizabeth. Why are you so cute" mom says and I smile at the sleeping baby in my arms. "Uh well duh. She got the looks from her grandma. Oh god. Im too young to be calling myself a grandmother. Couldn't you wait Evie. Im just kidding I love you, and Lucas, and Elizabeth" Holly says, mom and I laugh.

Lucas walks in with some food and I give Elizabeth to mom. I spread out my hands in need for food and take it from Lucas. "Yum, I'm starving" I laugh and stuff some food into my mouth.

"Dad and Lockwood will be here in a bit. They went home to get some clothes for Evie. I could've done it but I couldn't wait to see my princess" Lucas says and takes Elizabeth from mom.

-1 hour later-

"How's my grandaughter" dad cheers as he walks in. He takes Elizabeth from Lucas with a bit of effort since Lucas doesn't want to let her go.

Everyone passes around Elizabeth like she's a cool achievement. I finish my food and take Elizabeth back into my arms.

After everyone but Lucas leaves he comes and sits beside me on the hospital bed. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and lays his head on mine.

"She's beautiful" he says softly and kisses the top of my head "well, she was created by both of us" I laugh quietly and Lucas smiles.

"I love you, thank you for giving me a daughter. I don't know what I'd do without you so I wanted to ask you" he gets off the bed and kneels beside it "will you marry me"he asks softly.

I nod excitedly "yes" I whisper yell and he stands up. He places the ring in my finger ang hugs me and Elizabeth "I love you" he whispers "I love you too" I whisper back and he smiles.

He takes Elizabeth from my hands and lays her in her small bed. After a few minutes the nurse comes in and takes her away. Lucas sits back down beside me and we fall asleep.

*************
-couple of weeks later-

Phillip had been sleeping over a few times and it was nice, he was good company. "Who was the guy that you were texting?!" Phillip texts from the stairs.

"No one! I told you he's just my friend! Besides, you shouldn't go on my phone! That's my privacy!!" Jake yells and I sigh.

I put the eggs on the plate and hand them to Evie. Jake comes into the kitchen, Phillip following closely behind.

"Then why won't you tell me who he is!!" Phillip yells "because! It's none of your business!" Jake yells back. Phillip gasps offended, "it is if you're my boyfriend!" He yells.

Phillip takes his plate and sits in my seat. "That's my seat" I walk to my seat and stand beside Phillip. "Well, even if you are my boyfriend! I still need to have privacy!" Jake yells and Phillip gasps again "not from me, you dont!" He yells and completely ignores me.

"Well! Maybe you shouldn't be my boyfriend!" Jake yells and as soon as it leaves his mouth he covers his mouth. "Fine! Maybe I shouldn't!!" Phillip yells, he stands up and begins to walk out of the kitchen.

Jake quickly stands and hurries after him "No. I didn't mean what I said" Jake tells Phillip and gets a hold of his wrist, getting him to stop from leaving.

"You and I both know you did" Phillip says and yanks his wrist from Jake's grip. "Jake-" "don't" Jake interrupts Evie and runs out.

~Jake's P.O.V.~

I slam my door and throw myself into my bed like the drama queen I am. I cry into my soft sheets "Jake?" Evie asks slowly opening the door.

"I want to be alone!!" I scream at her "come on, please. Let's talk about it. If you don't you'll be broken" she says softly and I shake my head.

"I'm already broken!! You're probably just gonna tell me how he's not the one and how I wasn't lucky enough to have my true love be my first love like you did!! You know what!! I don't care!! I'm glad because otherwise I would've just turned out like you!! Stupid and Naïve!!! And your stupid baby!! Who cares about her!! I'll tell you something!! Not me!! I don't care about your stupid baby and your stupid happily ever after!!!" I yell at her with all the rage trapped inside of me.

She runs out my room and slams the door on the way out. "Aahhh!!" I scream into my pillow and throw it at the wall. I grab another pillow and throw it at my mirror full of pictures of both me and Phillip.

The pillow hits the mirror with a loud thud and it falls and breaks making me cringe at the sound.

I choose to ignore it and lay back down on my bed. I start drifting to sleep when I hear the door open "hey!" I hear Lucas yell and rub my sleepy eyes.

"What do you want!!" I yell and throw a pillow at him. I never noticed but how many pillows do I have? He easily blocks the pillow from hitting him and walks closer to my bed.

I look at him with my bored eyes and finally notice he's furious. The sight of his angry eyes wake me completely up.

"What. Did. You. Do?" He asks and I shrug. "I did a lot of things. I broke up with Phillip. I cried. I threw pillo-" "Dont play silly with me!!" He interrupts.

When he sees that Im clueless, "why was Evie crying!!" He demands rather than asks. "Oh that......" "Yeah that!!"he yells again and I roll my eyes.

He grips me by the shirt and pulls me up close to him. "What. Did. You. Do. To. Her!!" He yells . "I yelled at her and told her I didnt care about her, you or Elizabeth" I quickly says and he throws me onto the bed.

"You will NOT yell at Evie, ever again. Is that clear?" He says firmly and I just stare at him "Is that clear!!" He yells after I don't answer and I nod.

"Yes" I say softly and he walks out of my room slamming the door behind him too. Okay, that is getting annoying!!

I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter plz like vote and comment.

I know this was sort of short.

Ima try to make the next chapter extra long because its the last chapter.
I'm so excited to start writing the next chapter. Y'all are gonna hate me after I y'all read it.

But oh well, it's gonna get interesting.

Again, plz vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 129 8
Hanamichi Sakuragi was the only person who could help her to break the spell. All he have to do is to fall in love with her within hundred days, to p...
372 13 12
Emma has known she would be chosen her whole life. But she's different from everyone else. She wants to go outside. Will she live up to the expectati...
4.6K 58 33
What happens when the Rowaelin's daughter and Feysands son find out they are mates? Will they live happily ever after, or will the biggest threat th...
715 0 22
With the curse broken, life as Hazelle knows it, is about to change. After going to a new land, meeting interesting people, coming home, and trying t...