DO'B Imagines Part 2

By _memyselfnI_

If you haven't checked out my first Imagines book, go do so now because I'm going to continue some imagines I... More

Welcome Home
Intruder (02)
You See a Mouse
Mock Trail Babe
I was Tagged...
Contest Winner!
He Hears You Sing
You Go See a Circus
Mixed Signals
Writing Down Pain (01)
Song Imagine (Sam Smith) I'm Not the Only One
Writing Down Pain (02)
Have you heard of YouNow?
Make-up Shmake up
~Requested~ Song Imagine (Jolene Cover) Miley Cyrus
Song Imagine (Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová) Falling Slowly
#PRAYForDylan2K16
Titanium
Titanium (2)
I'm Not In Love With You ?
I Hate You But I Love You
Brothas Bestie (03)
Letters (01)
Letters (02)
'Miss Independent'
Innocent Stares (02)
Crush On Your Best Friends Brother (02)
Friends
Heart Set on Fire
Crush On Your Best Friends Brother (03)
Single Lyfe
Birthday Party
I'll Be Good (Jaymes Young)

Crush On Your Friends Brother

5.1K 136 26
By _memyselfnI_

There he was.

Sitting in front of you, only inches away from your fingertips.

Will you say hi? Could you muster up the confidence to? He was someone special, and popular... Would you risk being in the dim shadows just to get him to notice you?

Too late, he had already turned around and given you one of his charming smiles. Uh oh, now he was leaning closer, his hand rested on the back of his chair as his brown eyes stared into yours. His lips moved, but you seemed to block out whatever he was saying so the moment you've conjured up in your head would last longer.

That was until his hand gently tapped yours and you snapped back to reality. "Oh—uh, yes, I have a pencil," you said shyly, his eyes gleamed with appreciation as he waited for you to hand him one. You didn't want him to wait for you to scramble around in your pencil bag, so you just gave him the one you were using. He rose an eyebrow as the look of skepticism crossed over his handsome face but he just shook his head and chuckled, turning back around to focus on what the teacher had said. You let out a deep breath you didn't know you were holding in and sat back in your desk, trying to distance yourself as much as you could so you could calm down. Your heart raced, your cheeks were flaming, and you couldn't even remember what you needed next.

"Miss (y/l/n)? Shouldn't you be writing things down as I talk? I've heard notes help you study," her voice was soft and sarcastic as those words left her mouth. She was talking to you, and you had noticed.

Instead of replying back, knowing her question was rhetorical, you fished out a pencil for yourself and listened as she taught the new lesson.

§

"Mom, did you let out the dogs?" Your friend asked as she entered her house, you on her tail. You shut the door once you stepped inside and waited to head up to your friends room because you were afraid to bump into Dylan.

Her mother seemed to be on the couch, watching Tv. "Yes, Moxy and Raven won't have to pee until another two hours I'm guessing," she yelled to her daughter. Your friend walked towards her mother, and sat down next to her, you stood there awkwardly. "(Y/n) good to see you! You don't come around as often as much as you used to when you guys were kids." Her mother noticed, though she didn't seem at all sad about that. Probably because last time you were here you accidentally pushed over her favorite lamp. It broke, to say the least.

"I don't?" You repeated, trying to sound sad about that, but you could care less. "Huh."

Just then you heard footsteps coming closer, until you smelled the scent of boys cologne. And you felt someone standing behind you. "Hey," you heard Dylan whisper and you turned to look at him. You tried not to look surprised by him talking to you, but you were. Then he pulled out a number two pencil and grabbed your hand, placing the pencil in it and closing your hand for you. "Forgot to give that to you at school today." He explained and you stifled a laugh.

"It's just a pencil," you said. "Not that important."

He rose an eyebrow. "It belonged to you." Was all he said before he made his way back into the hallway and took a right to walk back up the stairs. You stood there, mouth open, confused.

"What was all that about?" You turned around to meet the eyes of your friend. "What did he give you?" She looked at your hand and sucked her teeth at the sight of the plain pencil.

"Something that belonged to me," you looked down at the pencil as you whispered those words, not caring if she didn't hear you.

You heard her mumble something like 'oh boy', then she took your hand and led you up the stairs to her room. "So tonight—"

"What about tonight?"

"Let me finish!" You rolled your eyes. "So tonight we are going to a party!" Your eyes widened.

"Who?"

She scoffed. "We, you dummy!" She squealed as she jumped and fell onto her bed. Neither of you have ever been to a party before, you were party virgins, among other things... "Oh I'll give you clothes to borrow, and I'll do your hair, make-up! My brother will just have to drive—"

"Hey! Hold on." You said holding up your hands and your friend pressed her lips together, but her eyes were bright and hopeful. "I never said I was going to go."

Her shoulders slumped and her eyes rolled almost on cue. "Live a little, take a risk," she suggested and you tapped your chin.

"High school parties can be dangerous." You said trying to convince yourself not to go.

"They can be as much fun, though, too."

"People get raped."

"This isn't a frat party."

"There's alcohol, accidents could happen."

"Again—you'll be fine. Drinkings with a limit is still having fun."

"What limit?" You asked and she stood up. A frown was playing on her lips.

"One that my brother had to follow because he'll be our ride home." You smiled at the thought of sitting next to Dylan. "And I know you won't not like that idea, so just say yes and get ready already!" She said before running out of her room and into Dylan's.

§

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to go to a party and not drink," he sighed as he continued pushing down the pedal and looked at the road. "That's it, I'm becoming responsible, oh gosh. I'm responsible!" He argued, and shamed himself, you laughed as you say in the back. He took a small glance at you and you immediately quieted down.

Tonight didn't have to be so bad for you, maybe there would be some advantages for stepping out of your comfort zone into a place with horny teenagers and rap songs that were only played because of the loud beat. As you arrived all of you walked into the house and your friend automatically walked you over to the beverages. "There's beer, soda, and... Punch? Huh, probably shouldn't drink the punch. Here—" She grabbed a red cup and poured some Mountain Dew into it. "—now you can pretend to be drunk, make out with someone you shouldn't, then blame it on the 'beer' you drank. And tomorrow it'll be a win-win because you'll remember everything and not have a killer headache." You drank some Mountain Dew out of the plastic cup.

"How are you such an expert on this stuff, you've never been to a party..." You asked skeptical and she laughed.

"As far as you know," she chirped before walking away. Being alone and in unknown house was scary, so you did what anyone else in your position would do—you looked for your crush. Once you found him talking to some guys, you drank more from the cup so that it was less than half empty and strode towards him. He locked eyes with you and said something to his friends before they walked away, making you curious about what he said to them. He eyed your cup.

"Can you still remember my name?" He asked sarcastically and you drank out of your cup again, swaying a little, pretending you were close to drunk.

"Your last name count?" You asked sarcastically, mocking his tone, and he laughed.

"I guess," he admitted and stepped closer. "It'll be fun taking you guys home tonight, won't it?" He asked raising an eyebrow and you bit your lip.

!

"It will, count on it." You replied, adding a double meaning to your words. Then you drank the rest of the soda in your cup, it weirdly gave you a boost of confidence because the next thing you did surely you wouldn't do in a normal situation.

You kissed him.

At first he tensed under your touch, but then warmed up and brought you closer so that your bodies pressed against each other's. He was sober, you were sober, and you were glad you were going to remember this tomorrow.

When the two of you pulled away he looked into your eyes intently. "Why did you do that (y/n)?" He asked, his voice husky and low. He sounded so hot.

"I'm drunk?" You said doing what your friend suggested and blamed it on the alcohol that you didn't have. Dylan began to laugh. What was he laughing about? His arms were wrapped around your waist and your hands rested on his chest.

"No, you're not, (y/n). I can taste the Mountain Dew on your lips. If you had any beer tonight I would be able to taste—" Uh oh! You didn't wait for the end of his sentence as you unwrapped his arms from your waist and ran away from him. You were so embarrassed, so much for listening to what your friend had advised. You should've just drank!You looked back at Dylan to see a look of amusement mixed with confusion portrayed on his handsome face.

The only thing on your mind was going someplace he wouldn't be able to find you for the rest of the night, so you ran.

A/n: the update on Friday will be the contest winners imagine so I'm updating mine today. Hope you liked this imagine! I enjoyed writing it. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857 51 12
Young and dumb, you had moved in with your boyfriend. On his birthday, you discover his affair. Torn apart, you instantly leave that place on an impu...
407 51 35
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...
49 7 6
"she has never felt the warmth of foreign lips. " "I'd look down at his lips, then back to his eyes. With one look he'd read my intentions." "he's ho...
985 31 60
Book 1 (A series of beauty) It's simple, a love story. All over the place. (: WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT APPROVE OF SAME-SEX INTERACTION THEN PLEASE MOV...