Seth Rollins - One Shots

Por itsromanreigns

Here you can find my [Seth Rollins x Reader] one-shots. I hope you enjoy them. I'll update this as I'll be fu... Mais

All At Once
Home
Little Piece Of Heaven
Matter of Trust
The Right Time
In Love With Your Bestfriend.
Eye-opener.
Fairytale.
One
Finally
"Miss me?"
"Look, I know this is your wedding and all but do you really love him?"
"I'm sorry, alright? She meant nothing, it was a drunken mistake! I love you!"
Past.
"Come over here and make me."
"You heard me. Take. It. Off."
"I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified."
"Have I entered an AU or did you really just crack a smile for me?"
"This is without a doubt the stupidest plan you've ever had. Of course I'm in."
"Hey, no. Not happening."
"After everything that's happened, you're just going to leave?"
"Drunk me is like regular me, (...)"
Control
Sober
Stalker
Want You To Stay
Round 2
Troubled Flight
Crushes
The Right Time - Part 2
Grateful
A Year
The Man
Ugh
Soulmate
Lost You
Lost You - Part 2

Mistakes

8.8K 141 1
Por itsromanreigns

(Y/N) and Dean Ambrose have been dating for seven months now. You, Dean, Seth and Roman were introduced by mutual friends and remained friends, but you and Dean... Well, it's another story. He asked you to grab some coffee with him, then to dinner, then to go to the cinema... and now you're a couple. As for Seth and Roman, you still talk to them and are friends with both, sometimes they go out with you and Dean or you meet them around. But Seth isn't the same with you, not after you and Dean came out as boyfriend and girlfriend. You don't know why, but you can't bring yourself to ask him, plus, he still talks to you, so maybe it's just things your mind came up with.

It's monday. You decide to make Dean a surprise, so you go meet him at the arena. Once you're there, you see Roman and Seth at the corner of the first hallway.

"Hey boys!" You yell, waving and walking towards them. Roman starts walking towards you.

"Hey (Y/N)! I'm sorry, I have to go now, duty calls. It was nice to see you!" Roman says passing you by. Then you finally get to Seth.

"Hey Seth." You say.

"Hey (Y/N)." He says with a shy smile.

"Have you seen Dean? I want to surprise him." You say smiling, not hiding you excitement.

"Ahmm, no... but try his locker room, maybe he's there, I don't know." He replies, shrugging his shoulders.

"Hm, okay. I'll do that. Thank you, I'll see you soon, Seth!" You give him a kiss in his cheek and leave.

You reach Dean's locker room, but you start hearing some noises. You identify those noises and you freeze. Moans, panting... You wish you weren't actually listening to this, that this would be all in your mind. But it isn't. Suddenly your body reacts. You open the door... only to find Dean having sex with some other girl. You're seeing red, so angry, so heartbroken. How could he?

"What the fuck, Dean? How could you do this to me? You've been fucking another girl all this time? I fucking trusted you..." You yell at him. The girl is behind him, trying to collect her clothes. You stop yelling. "I fucking trusted you." Now, almost a whisper, you sigh and leave the locker room, tears streaming down your face.

Seth is still leaning in the wall in that same corner.

"Oh god, (Y/N), what happened?" He says pulling you into a hug.

"Dean... he- he...cheated on me. I caught... I caught him now... in his locker room." You tell him between sobs.

"Oh sweetie." He caresses your back softly with one hand while the other caresses your hair, pulling you to his chest.

The sound of his heartbeat is helping you to calm down, you're feeling at peace.

"Do... Do you want to get out of here?" He asks shyly.

"Yes, please... please just take me out of here."

Seth takes you to the nearest beach, he knows how you love the sea and how it calms you down.

"You remembered." You say showing him a little smile, your eyes are puffy and red.

"Of course I did." He smiles shyly looking at his hands.

You two get out of the car and go sit on the little stone wall that surrounded the beach.

"Thank you so much for being here with me." You say after a while, looking at him.

"No need to thank me... Anytime, (Y/N). You know you can count on me..." He says softly.

"I could also count on Dean... and look where it got me." You almost whisper.

"I'm not him." He says with a rough yet soft tone.

"I know, that was not what I meant, I-" You don't mean to hurt Seth but you just realized that maybe you did.

"Hey... don't worry. I understood what you meant." Seth cuts you off, getting closer to you. You snuggle into his chest and you stay there until Seth had to go back for Monday Night Raw, but after Raw ended he got back to you again.

*a month after that day.*

You never talked to Dean again after that day. He tried to reach you and talk to you a couple of times but you never gave in. And you have been seing Seth. A lot. He makes you feel better, he makes you feel protected and safe. And loved.

*two months after that day.*

You're going out with Seth. You put on a white basic tank top with blue plaid shirt over it, slim jeans and your black worn out Converse. You put your long brown hair in a ponytail and a simple make up on your face, only mascara and lip balm.

'6:45pm... he's late... maybe something came up, but he could have told something.' Your thinking to yourself. Suddenly someone knocks on your door. You open the door, he has his back turned at the door and, when he feels it opening, he starts speaking.

"Hey (Y/N). I'm so-" He immediately turns and he freezes looking at you. "Oh wow. You- You look beautiful."

"Oh Seth, don't be silly." You say not being able to hide the sweet blush of your cheeks. "But thank you. You're not looking bad yourself." You smirk.

He's in his best jeans, you mean, your favorites, they look perfect in him. They fit him perfectly in his ass, in his thighs, everywhere. They are totally your faves. He's also in a black shirt, the two first buttons unbuttoned.

"Well, thank you." He smiles. "Shall we go?"

You nod, smiling.

You two go to the cinema. Then, he brings you home.

"This is me..." You say smiling shyly. He smiles back. "Do you want to... come in? I mean, I have ice cream and-"

"Ahm, sure..." He cuts you off, scratching the back of his neck.

You open the door and you both get in and take off your shoes. Then, Seth sits at the couch and you go grab two spoons and the ice cream.

"Here." You hand him his spoon.

"Thank you, (Y/N)." He takes the spoon and your hands touch, sending electricity through your body, leaving you a little blushed amd wondering if he felt it too.

You both start eating the ice cream, the package standing in your lap. Suddenly you look at him and he has ice cream on his beard.

"Hey, you... you have ice cream on your beard. Let me..." You say shyly. Why are you so nervous around him lately? Are you in love with him now?

Your hand reaches up to his face cupping it and softly you take away the ice cream with your thumb. Your eyes never leave his beard and he's frozen looking at you. You take your hand and clean it with a napkin. Seth is still looking at you.

"What?" You ask but he doesn't answer. "Do I have ice cream on my face too?" You ask now putting your hand on your face trying to find some ice cream.

Suddenly, with no warning, he cups your face and leans in, kissing you softly. His lips are so soft on yours. His kiss feels so good, you feel loved and wanted. Then you finally react and kiss back. The kiss doesn't last longer as he pulled back.

"I... I'm sorry. I don't want to pressure you or anything, I sho-"

"Shut up and kiss me." You smile at him and grab his neck. He didn't need to sa anything, it was written all over his face, his eyes couldn't lie to you, ever. And you feel the same.

You stay cuddling and making out, until you fall asleep.

It's morning. You wake up and realize it's not a dream. Seth did actually kiss you, multiples times you might add, last night. You feel so happy and safe, you didn't feel like this in a long time.

Your head laying on chest, hearing his heartbeat. What a beautiful sound. Then you look up at him, seeing his sleeping figure. He's so adorable. Suddenly he wakes up.

"Hey beautiful." You say smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey baby." He smiles back, you can't help but blush. You move forward and kiss him softly. "Look... we didn't talk yesterday and there are some things I'd like to say to you."

"Sure, I think we should talk too." You say, but you're feeling nervous and scared now. Does he regret it?

"So... I just want you to know that I don't regret what happened last night... I... I love you." He studies your reaction but you were caught on surprise, so you're just staring at him, blushed. "I do for a long time, but I just want you to be fine, so I didn't say anything because I know how hurt you were and all, and I could never take advantage of that. So if you're not ready to be in a relationship or if you just don't like me that way... I'll respect it. You just need to tell me." You can tell he's really being honest.

'OMG can you be more adorable? And perfect? I love you. Oh my god, I love him so much.' You think to yourself.

"You are perfect, you know?" He smiles at you. "I'm ready... I'm scared, but I'm ready." You smile at him.

"Why... Why are you scared?" He asks confused.

"Because I love you so... so much. And it scares me." He didn't see it coming. "I feel so safe, so protected, so loved with you... I feel home."

He pulls you to him and kisses you passionately. His hands caressing your hair and your back. You kiss until you need air.

"I love you so much." He says, giving you a sweet little kiss. "So, (Y/N)... do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Hell yes, Mr. Rollins." You say giggling.

You and Seth are now a couple and you couldn't be happier.

(Y/N) and Seth have been dating for two weeks now and today Seth asked her to come with him to the arena.

When you get there, you stay with Seth for a while but then he has to leave for five minutes to check some things with Roman. That's when you see Dean at the end of the hallway. He notices you too and he's next to you in a flash.

"(Y/N), I-"

"Dean, save it. Leave me alone." You say starting to walk away.

"I love you, I made a mistake and-" He grabs your arm.

"Dean, shut the fuck up. It's too late. I don't love you anymore. But even if I did, you betrayed me, you broke my trust."

"Darling, what are you talking about? Of course you still love me." Dean says starting to reach your face.

"No, I don't. Now let me go."

"Are you seeing someone? Is that it (Y/N)? Who are you fucking?" His anger showing now, his grip tightening on your arm.

"Dean, let me go." But he wouldn't.

That's when you hear him.

"Dean, let her go, now!" Seth yells. He's already back with Roman.

"Oh, you're fucking her now?" Dean chuckles and lets go of your arm.

"That's none of your business." Seth replies.

"No, Seth. Stop, it's time to stop this." You say, putting your hand on Seth's chest. "Yes, Dean, me and Seth... we are dating. I'm happy now and I love him, so if you love me like you claim you do, just leave us alone. You were the one who screwed this all up. So just leave. Don't make things worse."

"Okay, I will..." He says, but then he turns to Seth and adds: "I'll be waiting for your mistake, boy."

"I won't commit your mistake, Ambrose. I know what have and I have what I need right here." Seth says pulling you close and Dean just leaves defeated, he knows he screwed up.

"Whoa, that was some way for him to find out." Roman observed.

And after Raw, you, Seth, Galina and Roman all went have dinner and to the movies together. Everything feels all right now.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

329K 8.7K 17
A series of Supernatural reader x character oneshots. Update: I left the fandom a long time ago so don't expect me to update this anymore lmao so...
290K 4.9K 200
Check out my WWE One Shots 2 requests book, after the completion of book 1. Feel free to inbox me and make a request, the book currently includes an...
28.8K 1.1K 200
Another book full of one shots! If you have a request for a one shot or you'd like to see another part of a certain one shot I already wrote, feel fr...
739 55 11
x Reader oneshots that can also be found on my tumblr. Requests are closed (for now) Fics with smut are labelled with a (*)