Seth Rollins - One Shots

Por itsromanreigns

Here you can find my [Seth Rollins x Reader] one-shots. I hope you enjoy them. I'll update this as I'll be fu... Más

Home
Little Piece Of Heaven
Mistakes
Matter of Trust
The Right Time
In Love With Your Bestfriend.
Eye-opener.
Fairytale.
One
Finally
"Miss me?"
"Look, I know this is your wedding and all but do you really love him?"
"I'm sorry, alright? She meant nothing, it was a drunken mistake! I love you!"
Past.
"Come over here and make me."
"You heard me. Take. It. Off."
"I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified."
"Have I entered an AU or did you really just crack a smile for me?"
"This is without a doubt the stupidest plan you've ever had. Of course I'm in."
"Hey, no. Not happening."
"After everything that's happened, you're just going to leave?"
"Drunk me is like regular me, (...)"
Control
Sober
Stalker
Want You To Stay
Round 2
Troubled Flight
Crushes
The Right Time - Part 2
Grateful
A Year
The Man
Ugh
Soulmate
Lost You
Lost You - Part 2

All At Once

14.4K 243 4
Por itsromanreigns

"Seth Rollins, put me down this instant!" You said.

"Fine." Seth said while putting you down. When your feet touched the ground, you looked at him, but he was already walking away from the living room and he seemed sad.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"To my room." He said quickly while he got to the stairs.

"To our room, you mean..." You didn't understand what the hell was wrong with him.

"Nope... I'm taking the guest room today..." He said while he got to the other floor. You went fast after him.

"And why is that? Because I didn't let you carry me? Is that why?"

"No, because you are pushing me away for about two weeks now. If you don't want to be with me anymore, let me know. If you're done with me, I'll leave you and you'll never see me again, I'll do as you want."

"What?! I've been pushing you away?"

"Yes, you have. You never can have lunch and/or dinner with me, you won't let me carry you, we don't have sex in 2 weeks, when I call you, you seem to be rushing the phone call, wanting it to end... Do you want me to continue?" Seth was so angry, but mostly sad.

"No... I don't... I- I have been trying to figure out a way to tell you- to tell you-"

"Oh god, (Y/N), just say it all at once!"

"To tell you that I'm pregnant." Seth's mouth dropped open. "I didn't know how to tell you and I've been so nervous... I didn't know how you'd react and I just... I'm sorry for taking me so long to tell you... I never meant to hurt you..."

"You're... You're pregnant?" Seth's brain froze at those three words. "No, I'm so sorry for talking to you like that... I- I didn't know. You were acting so strange and distant. I'm so sorry."

"That's okay, it was all my fault. I'm sorry, Seth."

Seth got closer to you, his forehead touching yours, his hands on your belly.

"I'm so happy. I love you, (Y/N). And I love our son so much."

"So, it's a son, huh?" You said grinning. Seth smiles and kisses you softly.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

337K 6.9K 200
A short selection of one shots written about your favourite WWE superstars, using suggestion prompts to base requests on
11K 327 28
I'm throwing you into a book and I hope you understand it. Good luck. Thank you.
820 5 20
This is a love fan fiction for The Unstable Dean Ambrose lovers out there. There are a lot of them including me. So hope you enjoy this because it's...
28.9K 1.1K 200
Another book full of one shots! If you have a request for a one shot or you'd like to see another part of a certain one shot I already wrote, feel fr...