Memory Loss

By kati-bella

Bella woke up in a hospital room with no recollection of her past. Then one day when she's walking down a hos... More

Memory Loss Chapter 1
Memory Loss Chaper 2
Memory Loss Chapter 3
Memory Loss Chaper 4
Memory Loss Chapter 5
Memory Loss Chapter 6
Memory Loss Chapter 7
Memory Loss Chapter 8
Memory Loss Chapter 9
Memory Loss Chapter 10
Memory Loss Chapter 11
Memory Loss Chapter 12
Memory Loss Chapter 13
Memory Loss Chapter 14
Memory Loss Chapter 15
Memory Loss Chapter 16
Memory Loss Chapter 17
Memory Loss Chapter 18
Memory Loss Chapter 19
Memory Loss Chapter 20
Memory Loss Chapter 21
Memory Loss Chapter 22
Memory Loss Chapter 23
Memory Loss Chapter 25
Memory Loss Chapter 26
Memory Loss Chapter 27

Memory Loss Chapter 24

211 4 4
By kati-bella

***YEEES FIALLY A NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS :D sorry its been so long Dx dealing with the end of school year exams then some other stuff...Ug. Well wait no more! A new chapter to read!! And everyone is envolved in this chapter :D Yaaaay! So ENJOY!! <3***

(P.s- Im sorry to inform you that there will only be a few more chapters to this story... I hope you will stick around to see what happens <3 Maybe one day I'll make a sechule... Love you guys- Kati-Bella <3 )

Chapter 24

I couldn’t hear a single thing that Jake was saying. He just kept yelling in my face trying to tell me something. So he just rolled his eyes grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the ditch beside the road. We sat there, well I sat and Jake kept looking over the edge of the road to see if he could see anyone coming. My hearing started to come back slowly and the first things I started hearing was Jake’s and my heart beats and heavy breathing. We sat in the ditch for a while. Finally I spoke up, “Jake! What are you hearing! Is anyone coming?” I asked trying to pull his face towards mine so I could look at him in the eyes.

“They aren’t coming…at least I don’t think they are… They keep talking about wanting to hold you, keep you and never let you go…Are you sure you want to go to them. Even if Damen is with them it sounds pretty dangerous to tell you the truth…” He said with a tone and a look as if to say he wasn’t trying to be rude, just honest. And he was right it will be dangerous. But I don’t care, I will get him back.

“Jake you don’t understand! When you care about someone to the amount in which I care for Damen, you would give up anything, be anything, just to be with them again. I know that where we are going will be dangerous, but if it means just so much of seeing my Damen again before I die. I could live with that. But if I didn’t try and later on find out that he was killed because I didn’t come for him, I couldn’t live with myself. Knowing that if I went I could of at least tried to save him.” I said as tears welled up in my eyes and slowly ran down my cheek. Jake just stood there shocked by all the emotion I just basically screamed at him. But after a few seconds Jake came back and came towards me, and embraced me with a sympathetic hug. So we stood there, on the road, me crying into Jake’s shoulder in the silence of the world. It felt like it was only me and him left on the planet.

After Jake coughed and broke the hug we continued on our way. We stayed silent until we came to another fork in the road. “So which way m’lady?” Jake asked doing a little bow towards me. It lightened the mood and made me laugh a bit.

“Well my fine gentleman, we shall headith down the right road.” I said trying to go along with how he was talking. It caused both of us to break out in laughter that neither one of us could stop. So we went right and continued laughing while we walked down get another paved road of uncertainty.

Back to the others

“Ug I’m so tired! Can we pleeeaase take a break?” Jesse wined to the others. They were about 10 minutes away from Bella and Jake.

“No. We cannot take yet another break. We need to find them before it gets to dark. Or before they get to where ever Damen is…if they can find it that is. And we can’t afford to take yet another break. I’m sorry Jesse but it’s true.” Raven said with a stern yet sympathetic facial expression. All Raven received back was a angry grunt from Jesse as they continued on their way.

They kept walking and turned down another road hoping it would be the last turn before they find Jake and Bella. Everyone was really worried for their safety and what condition they were in. They hope that they are both okay and have not yet reached Damen.

Damen POV

I don’t know how long I’ve been in this retched place. Creepy man came in a few times to hit me and try to get answers from me… Obviously it didn’t work. They could beat me to an inch of my life and I wouldn’t tell them a thing about Bella. What I’m still trying to figure out is why Bella is so important to them? She’s just a girl who has no memory…Is there something she may know and they need to find out? I’m not sure, but if they did what they did to me to her…I’d kill those sick bastards! Tyler hasn’t dared show his disgusting face for a few hours. Probably ashamed that he’s done this to his step son…Oh wait you’d have to have a conscious or a soul to feel that! Which he doesn’t have!

“Yo can I at least have some food or water, really anything to have. I’m dying out here.” I yelled towards the room where those two stay all the time. There was no movement or sound that I could detect from the other side of the door. Then I heard a chair move back. And out came Tyler to grace me with his presence.

“What did you say brat?” He said standing just outside the doorway with his arms crossed, making his muscles bulge slightly underneath his shirt.

“I asked, if I could get some food or water. You prick.” I said glaring at him.

“Well with that mouth you don’t. How about a please? Didn’t your mother teach you any manors?” He said with a evil smirk across his tan face.

“Don’t you dare bring my mother in to this!! Once she finds out all you did she will send your ass to jail! You monster have NO right to even talk about my mother!” I screamed while thrashing trying to get out of this “prison” so I could clobber him in the face.

“Oooo…Did I hit a sore spot. Son. And aw that’s if your mother ever comes back to you. Who knows if she will ever wake up.” He said turning back to the room laughing his head off at his joke.

“Don’t you dare call me son! Go to hell! If you even think about touching one hair on my mother, or Bella’s, head I will literally and personally make sure that you never see the light of day again!” That man needs to go down for all of this…And I mean the death penalty. Forget life in prison, that would be to nice for that sick moronic bastard.

Back to Bella and Jake

The sun was beginning to slowly set, which meant that we needed to find a place to sleep the night. We kept walking down the road and just finished getting to the top of a small hill in the road. And that’s when we saw in the distance an old run down house just past the bottom of the hill. Jake looked at me and I looked at him, we had that same look in our eyes.

“Race you!” I shouted as I started to run down the hill towards the little house. I could hear Jake catching up from behind me so I ran faster. I don’t think I ever ran this fast in my life. Jake was yelling “whoooo” while running down the hill. I took a second to look back and his arms were in the air as he ran. He looked so happy and excited. His hair was all out of his face from the wind from running downhill. It’s the first time that I noticed that he had a scar on his forehead. It was noticeable but was white, so you know that he has had it for quite some time. Apparently I slowed down when I was busy staring at it, because Jake noticed I was distracted so he took his opportunity to pass me.

“I’m going to beat you.” He said laughing as I tried to catch up to him. I did and tried to jump on his back. He managed to stay grounded and actually carried me while running towards the house. Luckily we weren’t that far from the house so he didn’t have to carry me that far.

“I can’t believe that you actually managed to run while carrying me this far!” I said out of breath jumping off from him back.

“Hey I’m stronger then I look. Also you aren’t that heavy Bella.” He said doubled over with his hands on his knees trying to steady his breathing. “Oh and I win by the way.” He said looking up at me and winking.

“Not even! It was a tie!” I said pushing him playfully.

“Who’s the one who carried who?” He said standing up, finally easing his breathing back to normal.

“Yes, but if you didn’t I would of passed you. And you know it. Just face it I’m the faster runner of the two of us.” I said with a wide smile and crossing my arms.

“Please. I’m way faster than you are. And to prove it lets have a race. Right here right now.”  He said motioning to our surroundings.

“Okay from here to the tree right down the road. I’ll count to three. And ON three, not after, we run as fast as we can to see who is faster *cough me cough*” I said with him doing a sarcastic chuckle beside me. We made a line for the starter line with a stick we found beside the house. So I counted. “One….Two….Three!” And so we ran as fast as we could towards the tree just off in the distance.

“And the winner is, for the first and last ever face to find out if Bella or Jake is the faster of the two is…drum roll please….BELLA!” I said cheering for myself. Haha totally knew I was faster. Jake just glared at me and said it was beginners luck. Please he’s just jealous of my skills. After that we went and gathered some wood and went into the house. Jake started the fire and I set up our blankets and such. I don’t even remember anything past the fire being lit. We both fell into a deep slumber in front of the fire place. Sleeping side by side on our blankets. 

 ***Soooo...what did you think? Please feel free to comment :D I always respond :3 And I love to hear your thoughts on my story as well! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this installment of Memory Loss. Stick around for the next one***

***VOTE***COMMENT***LIBRARY***SHARE***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 96 45
I walked to my door and took my key card from my bag, I felt his stare on my back. I turned around and caught him staring at me. "What?" I asked anno...
1K 265 24
When a new girl arrives at the school and causes some memories to form in a young mans mind, he starts to change. She seems similar, but different th...
30 8 7
what happens if your partner doesn't remember anything of you , your love ,marriage ,your family after a severe car accident . And someone use this a...
296 3 13
The story is about a couple who are involved in a car accident because of a serious fight with each other when they are heading to somewhere. They we...