Hybrids Will Rule

נכתב על ידי catmania

Book 1(Slowly editing,ok, not at all) Lydia Morgan is a girl with a far from normal life. Lets face the facts... עוד

Hybrids Will Rule
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chaper 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19

Chapter 18

200 14 1
נכתב על ידי catmania

Chapter 18

The Queen's POV

"What?" my eyes shot up in surprise.

"Her eyes flashed purple mommy," he told me matter of factly.

All in the while, Falon just laughed and giggled the way infants do. Really it was adorable, wow, he'd have his hands full with her.

I leaned over to tell him, "Well, when ever you look into another's eyes and they flash purple, it means that fate has intertwined you two to be together," I explained.

"Wow, so does that mean that I won't have to be lonely anymore?"

"I guess it does," he smiled down at Falon, and she smiled back with her toothless grin.

Lydia's POV

Flying through the hallways frantically flapping my black wings, guards gave chase but couldn't keep up. Then one path was blocked. I misted through, avoiding bullets from burrowing into my flesh, instead they went right through the mist that I was. I  appeared once more as a black panther and took off like a bullet, my claws digging into the carpet underneath, propelling me forward faster. Leo was taking the other path and when we would meet up, we'd try to talk some sense to the council members. Just as I was going down another hallway, an enormous wolf blocked my path. He was just a bit taller than me, and he had brown fur the shade of bark. His eyes were deep almond in color. He snarled in anger at me, growling as I stood frigid. I misted once more and went past him to the end of the hall. Appearing, I took off, and he tore after me. Glancing behind me, I was losing him quickly and disappeared behind the corner from view. A lion appeared in view, Leo. We took off together to the council chambers, the sound of pounding from our feet was roaring in my ears. Finally breaking through to the room, the Alphas stood abruptly from their chairs, all of them were there, except Jereb.

"Now what in the name of Hades is going on here?!" demanded the werecat Alpha.

I shifted back to human form, Leo remained as a lion and sat on his haunches beside me.

"My daughter, she's a Hybrid," gasps went around the room," and so am I."

"Well that explains why she's more powerful than the rest of us."

"Kill her! She's an abomination and doesn't belong here!"

I snarled, "You try that and you yourself will end up dead, remember that."

"But what I'm here for is to reason with you all."

Some of them looked in disgust at me, unlike before, some though seemed wary.

"I am still the same as I was before you all have known I was a Hybrid. Though why is it that you all hate Hybrids so? Is it that you're afraid that they will take you're positions because they're stronger than you?"

"It's because they're dirty rogues and can't follow the rules."

"Oh yeah? Anyone can be a rogue. A hybrid is just like any one of you in here. The only difference is that they are born of several different types of magickal being."

"The magickal community must be preserved and has to remain pure. For that to happen Hybrids must be banned from existence."

"You people don't get it do you. We're all the same, it's just that I have more potential than the rest of you."

Then, thick, strong arms grabbed me from behind and cold metal pushed against the back of my head. I snarled and the arm just squeezed tighter around my neck, choking me.

"Now I suggest you don't move, or do that misting thing of yours. Otherwise lover boy over here is going to get a bullet through his brain," a masculine voice sounded in my ear.

'Leo, do you have misting down?'

'Yep'

'Good'

I misted and a gunshot sounded. Peering around, Leo was nowhere to be found. Instead, there behind me earlier, was a human hunter. Shit, how did they find the castle and infiltrate it? Through the door walked in Jereb, smirking along with two more hunters by his side. The rest of the Alphas had guns pointed at them, but none of them except for the vampire could mist. I appeared behind the guy who had pointed a gun at me and quickly snapped his head at an awkward angle, heard the snap and he slumped to the ground. Arms grabbed at me but I flipped them over my back to the floor in front of me. A female hunter looked at me surprised but then pointed her gun at me. I instead grabbed the barrel of her gun and ripped it out of her hands to shoot her face off and watching as her brains splattered all around me, and even my face was sprayed with blood and little chunks of brain. Shaking it off, I looked around to see the other Alphas fighting the hunters off, but Jereb was nowhere to be seen. I heard a yowl and whipped my head to see Leo fighting off two hunters. Rearing back on his legs, he swiped at the hunters who dodged his attack. I leaped as a human and landed as my black panther. I sank my jaws into the one hunters back and threw him off to the other side off the room, knocking other hunters down as he was thrown.

Looking out the window, I saw row upon row of hunters lined up on the beach. And there on the beach with them was Jereb at the front with what must have been the leader of the hunters. He betrayed us all. Now, he will pay.

I grabbed a chair and smashed it through the gigantic windows. Mind linking the guards, I order all of those able to fight to the beach and those that are too young or too old and some to protect those people that can't fight themselves. I hurled myself out the window and flung out my wings and other flying Alphas followed me out in the same fashion. I could see at the gate, guards filing out rapidly and taking charge at the hunters who awaited with guns. I swooped overhead like a hawk and dive bombed at a few and manage to grab one by the neck and flew upwards with him. At a height, I hurled him back down among the gunfire and the ripping of heads to see him go splat in the middle of it all.

I flew back to the castle to my balcony, and Hera was there with her Ice sword.

"I see you had the same idea, sister."

She tossed me my Fire sword and she used her shape shifting power to make a different version of my coal black wings, instead, hers were snow white. We both flew off the balcony and headed to the fighting, both of us taking out a few hunters on the way by spearing them with our swords. As I slashed at the hunters in a rhythmic pattern, my sword would glow red and wherever it hit a person, the wound would burn and eat itself from the inside out. Hera's sword worked similarly, but instead it freezed whatever it touched.

I dodged an attack by a hunter and as I dodged I nicked his shoulder with my blade. The wound sizzled and smoke poured out. I took his distraction at an advantage and plunged the blade deep into his chest and twisted, making the wound bigger, and bloodier. I moved on the next opponent, and as I slashed, out of the corner of my eye, Leo as a dragon fought three hunters who were gaining ground on him. Hera took out a hunter and Leo made the move to rip his head off. I finished off my person, and spun around to leap over the guy and as I was upside down in the air I brought my sword and split his head and neck in two. Landing gracefully on in the sand, I heard him fall to the ground behind me. All around me was a battlefield. Shadow and Thorn I could see were fighting together and using misting as much as possible.

Elizabet floated around casting down energy that would kill a hunter or two. Gwen was in wolf form fighting off hunters and ripping them to shreds, leaving her coat and the sand beneath her stained red. A blade burrowed in my back and I howled with rage and agony. I shapeshifted into my black panther and spun, leaving the knife to go flying off. The hunter stood before me, and before she could reach another blade, I pounced on her, breaking her bones beneath me as I landed on her. She was dead before I could do real damage.

Behind me, I heard screams of anger and terror and saw a hunter coming at me with a knife looking about to stab. Then, my body shifted without trying to into what looked like a black panther, except the body shaped as a human. The hunter brought down his blade and I caught his hand with my clawed hands. My tail flicked in annoyance, and I roared in his face. I grabbed the top of his shoulder with my other hand, and proceeded to rip his arm off quickly. That left him bleeding profusely and he crumpled to the ground to bleed to death.

Then, I heard howling and roaring mixed together, and I watched as all around me, werewolves and werecats alike all were changing into the same kind of form I was. We had a human shaped body, but completely covered in fur and our heads looked exactly the same as if in normal wolf or cat form. The difference between myself and the rest of them was that I stood taller than the rest of them, but Leo stood as tall as me.

All around me were bodies of both magickal creatures and hunters. A new fire built in me and I roared to the darkening skies, and howls and roars rose along with me. We all began to tear through the hunters, tearing them to shreds and leaving body parts upon body parts to be tossed all over the place and the sand was barely showing a spot without blood. Then, a wolf still in normal shape, a large brown one stood before me, except I stood taller on two feet. Jereb.

He snarled at me, daring me to attack him. The fire in my eyes then trailed down around me, encircling both myself and Jereb. At first they started as small flames, but they began to grow taller and taller. Jereb watched as the flames grew higher, and then I attacked. I pounced and landed on his back and let my claws sink down into his thick fur and raked down, watching as the blood spilled and glistened in the fire light. He threw me off and I landed on my side, losing my breath for a second.

It was just enough for him to be over me. I swiped at his face and raked downwards, gashing it open. He howled in pain and reared up to crash back down. I misted before his wolf paws could spear right through me. I reappeared behind him and kicked him towards the flames. He flew forwards and rolled, and his back fur singed and caught fire. He quickly rolled back over to put the flames on his back out, and the smell of burnt fur hit my nose full force. I was caught by surprise when he jumped at me and I landed with my head in the flames and he held my head down by my throat.

He'll be in for a shock to realize I don't burn like a normal person, instead I get stronger in the flames and the flames could stick to me but could not hurt me. I kicked him off of me and he flew backwards. I rose to my full height and the back of my head was on fire. I willed the fire to spread down my back, my arms, my legs, and to engulf my tail. I looked like a demon cat from hell. This time, Jereb stayed away from me, not daring to get burned once again. I circled around him, snarling and growling, snapping my blade like teeth at him.

Then, Gwen leaped over the flames as a human holding my sword with both hands raised above her head. She landed on Jereb's back and speared him with the blade right behind his head, and the tip of the blade came out of his neck. He gasped and sputtered, holding on by a thread. Blood and foam appeared at his mouth and he crashed forward and shaked uncontrollably while the blade in his neck was burning him, sending fire through his veins, giving him a slow, painful death. With Gwen still on his back, she removed the sword, and the full effects took over on him. His neck burned and blackened, engulfing his face and burning hair off. He screamed in guttural agony and his body kept jerking. After a few moments of this unbearable torture, his last breaths were short, and finally, he was dead.

The flames then lowered and died, the flames on me died as well. All around was a dead filled battlefield. All of the hunters were either deceased or captured and sent to be euthanized by the guards that took part of the battle. Now what has to be dealt with was the fact of myself and my daughter being Hybrids. I've kept the secret so long, now I can no longer hide the truth from the people that I have come to know as my friends.

Warm arms pulled me against a strong figure, and the electricity never failed to flow through my system.

"When is Falon going to be back?" he whispered to me, and I shrugged my shoulders.

I could feel him sink a little against me, unsure how to feel whether or not it would be a good thing to put it off until we were sure that it would be safe for her to come back.

"I'll send word to the Queen to bring Falon back, then we can start being a family," I told him to lift his spirits.

He leaned into my neck, and I could feel him smile before he kissed my neck. I loped my arms around him to give him a tight squeeze, and he faked choked.

"You doofus," I snickered and shoved him away, but latched onto his hand and led him back to the castle, and the rest of the fighters followed suit.

It had grown dark rapidly, and I had sent word to the Queen to bring Falon, along with the King and Poseidon. I'm sure they'd love to spend a bit of time on land and take a very small vacation from the pressure of the sea.

At midnight, the Queen, King, Poseidon, and Falon, arrived at the beach in their robes that glistened in the moonlight, and their shiny, wet mertails morphed into human legs. The Queen carried Falon, and when the Queen morphed to human, so did Falon. The Queen handed Falon to me, and Falon gave me a toothless grin, a grin that screamed out that everyone would be captured in her beauty.

"So how has she been for you?" I asked.

"She was a dream. She's a very happy baby. I also have a feeling that we'll be seeing a lot more of each other," the Queen mysteriously stated.

"What do you mean by that?" my face contorting into confusion.

"Well, Poseidon and Falon have made a deep connection."

"So do you mean that they're mates?"

The Queen nodded, smiling at me. Well, at least there will be a good reason to be seeing more of her. She was a nice person, so at least we'd get along.

"Well, let's get inside. The cooks are preparing a feast."

We all got settled in at the large dining hall table and dug in to the food before us. Afterwards, we had all settled down in beds for the night. They made plans to stay for a little while, in the mean time the royal guards would run things while they were gone.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
156K 394 101
Erotic shots
294K 40.1K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း