Gaster x Reader: Trusting The...

By SylviaOlivares1

Your walking through waterfall when a door you've never seen before, materializes before your eyes. When you... More

Chapter 1:Strange Symbols(Y/N's POV)
Chapter 2:Curiosity(Gaster's POV)
Chapter 3:Materializing(Y/N's POV)
Chapter 4:Feelings(Gaster's POV)
Chapter 5:Wingdings(Y/N's POV)
Chapter 6: Embarrassing Moments(Gaster's POV)
Chapter 7: I-Interested?!(Y/N's POV)
Chapter 8:Heartbreak....?(Gaster's POV)
Chapter 9: Decision (Y/N's POV)
Chapter 10: Some Alone Time (Y/N's POV)
ok so this isn't a chapter but..

A/N

5.3K 80 17
By SylviaOlivares1

So yeah...

Ok story, I was looking at the recommended of a Sans x Reader when I found a Gaster x Reader and decided, why not give it a try?

And this author loved the story. I know I'm already working myself to the bone with how many fanfics I already have, but I see so much potential for it!

I'm sorry for not updating two of my stories, but its hard to come up with the first chapter, but hopefully I'll be updating it soon! Anyways I hope you enjoy the story~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...