Chapter 3:Materializing(Y/N's POV)

"Sans? Why are you here?"      The pun-filled skeleton stared back at me in confusion.     "Don't you remember? Alphy hired me as her assistant."    " Oh yeah! Sorry, I kinda forgot."     "It's fine, anyways why are you here?"    I pull out my favorite F/N handkerchief.    "Well, it has to do with what's in this. Could you tell me if know what these are?"   I open it and Sans begins to cry glowing blue tears. His eye lit blue.   "Where....Where did you find...those...tell me...NOW!"     "S-Sans? Are you...okay?"      "Just tell me WHERE you found THOSE...NOW."     "Y-yeah..."

" I...I was walking through waterfall and thinking to myself...when I saw a door...I walked in and...there was someone standing in there..."      "W-what type of m-monster was it?"      "He was a skeleton...why?"      "Did he have c-cracks on his skull?! Did he have holes in his hands?!"    He began to cry harder.   "H-he did..."    "Are you lying to me? Please tell me your not...please"     "I'm not Sans, why are you crying so much?"     He stayed silent. I'm guessing it might be a sensitive topic, better not bother him about it. I go over to him and rub circles on his back. I think it's best to just continue hugging him and just not ask questions.

Sans' tears won't stop no matter how much I try to stop them. He continues to mumble to himself. He touches the symbols and a sudden bright glow of forest green comes out of them. I look up and see the skeleton standing there, looking completely surprised.    "Sans, he's here!"    Sans glances upwards and looks at me with the most angry face I've ever seen on him,"Don't lie to me." The strange skeleton begins to mouth words again and new symbols appear this time. "Sans. Look up, can you see those?"  He looks up and sees the symbols. It's a shaded-in teardrop, a Cancer symbol, a shaded in square, a small shaded kite, and a pencil. Sans stared in shock, I guess he could the only see the symbols. He suddenly stood up. 

 "Can you point out exactly where he is?"     I can hear the determination in his voice.  "He's right in front of us."    Out of nowhere, two strange skulls, like the ones in the true lab, appeared behind us and shot the skeleton with a loud beam.     "Sans? Why did you do that? I already told you, when I tried to touch hi-"   I was cut off by my sudden realization that the skeley might still be hurt, after all I knew nothing about the skulls that suddenly appeared. He's laying on the ground, unconscious.

I approach him and when I touch him, I could feel his actual bone."Sans, I can touch him! He's a physical being now!!" Sans rushes over in tears, kneeling beside him, he mutters,     "Finally, you came back, just like I hoped you would..."    The elevator door opens and Alphy walks out.   "S-Sans, what was that noi-"    Her eyes open wide, she covers her mouth, rushing over to another room, tripping in the process.    "Sans, who is this? I'm so lost right now."    Alphy comes back in with a stretcher.    "Put him on here, h-he's injured and he needs his rest, Sans l-lets take him to the guest b-bedroom."   "On it."      What's going on?!

That's all for today, phew! This was quite an eventful chappie no?

I hope y'all are as excited as I am! :D

Anyways like, comment, and stuff, and I hope to see all you amazing chibi's in the next chapter, BYE~!!!