Chapter 7: I-Interested?!(Y/N's POV)

Paps will be caps like normal, Undyne will be bold, Reader will be regular, Sans will be underlined, Gaster will be Italics. This is just to avoid confusion.

Undyne's face! I just can't! "Hahahahahah!!"    Everyone's staring at me like I'm mental until they see her face and join me

Undyne's face! I just can't! "Hahahahahah!!"    Everyone's staring at me like I'm mental until they see her face and join me. Papyrus calms down the quickest and says,"HOW ABOUT WE GO EAT SOME SPAGHETTI? I'M SURE DAD CAN EXPLAIN THINGS TO HER THERE."    "Y-yeah...please explain...I am so lost..." We all walk over to the table and sit down.   "So...where you been this whole time?"     "I've...um...been...to put it simply, when I fell into the core, my body...did something weird that separated me across space and time, I was half-dead, half-alive. I could see everything happening, but was unable to be...stable. When Y/N found me I was in a room...I found it and decided to make it my temporary home, to remind myself of where I truly came from."     "So basically he was stuck and couldn't get out, that is until we brought him back."

"T-thanks for the short version...I got lost half way through the first sentence...heh...heh..." That's so like her...Papyrus comes in with the spaghetti. Dings has the face of a kid about to open his presents on Christmas day.        "Dings, have you not eaten this entire time?"      "Sadly I haven't..."        "THEN PREPARE TO EAT THE BEST FOOD! NYEHEHEH!!"      Oh no, this isn't good! Paps food isn't edible!! I slightly bump Sans' knee to signal him, the food isn't even edible. He shakes his head.    "Hey bro, your food has gotten better, hasn't it?"       "SURPRISINGLY SO, ESPECIALLY SINCE THE QUEEN HAS BEEN GIVING ME LESSONS..."    He turned a slight tint of orange, he's blushing? This is new! 

I turn back to Dings only to find him smiling gently at the scene before him. I mean...for a skeleton...he doesn't look that bad...                                               WAT.

SHUT UP MIND!! Composure...composure! 

By the time I tune back in, the food has been served. I carefully take the first bite, hey it's pretty good!! I look back at Dings who's shoving food into his face like there's no tomorrow, his face getting messy in the process.     "Heheh, Dings slow down, your face is getting messy. Here let me get that for you."    I wipe his face like a messy toddler. His face turns a bright forest green.     "T-Thank you Y/N..." 

Is he okay? His face turned green?     "Hey Dings are okay? Your face is green

Is he okay? His face turned green?     "Hey Dings are okay? Your face is green..."     "I'm...fine, don't worry about me let's just eat more of my son's delicious food."   "OF COURSE IT IS, THIS SPAGHETTI WAS MADE BY THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Brimming with confidence as always....

The first to finish are me and Sans, having eaten about 2-3 plates each. Considering the size of Paps' and Undyne's stomachs, they weren't gonna finish any time soon, along with Dings, shoveling in more food, but not as sloppily as before.         "Hey Y/N could we talk about a project I've been working on upstairs?"       "Sure?"   His room is the same as always, even with the self sustaining tornado in the corner.       "What did you need help with? Organizing papers?"       "That was a lie ya dingus. What I asked you up here for is something I want you to answer sincerely..."        "I will, so what's up?"      "Heh...so...are you interested in my dad?"     "Wha?!"    "I can tell by the way you act around him, don't lie."        "Um...I-I don't...know yet, o-okay?"

"Don't know?"      "I mean I j-just met him yesterday!"      "I just...wanted know, see you back outside "mom"."  By now I know my face is beet red, how can he say that so calmly?!? Kahhh~!   (Weird noises! XD)

Sans is so mean...I quickly leave the room, why'd he have to put those thoughts in my head?

*hey bro?

YES SANS?

*the author says she wants us to break the fourth wall again

I CAN BREAK ANY WALL EASILY, WHERE IS IT?

*pfft...never mind

AH YES, BEFORE I FORGET, THE AUTHOR ISN'T HERE TODAY, SHE CRYING HER EYES OUT IN THE CORNER OVER THERE

S.O. - ;~;

*why??

WE HAVE 1.6K VIEWS...WOWWIE, THAT'S A BIG NUMBER! 

*no wonder she's like that, her heart must have exploded from all the nice comments and votes...

AHHH!!!! SANS, WE MUST TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!!! *grabs author*  *runs to hospital*

*oh well...hey what are you doing here still? Go on and read something else while she writes the next chapter. bye!