Chapter 8:Heartbreak....?(Gaster's POV)

As I begin my third plate of spaghetti, Y/N and Sans go upstairs. My curiosity forces me to listen in on their conversation. I put my skull next to the door and hear, "What I asked you...here for is... I want you to answer sincerely..."     Answer something sincerely?    "Are you interested in m...?"     

No...

no.......

He lied!!! She lied as well!!!! Y/N said she didn't love him, but now...she...

I rush to the restroom and the tears begin to fall like a stream. 

Why? Why did I even get my hopes up? Why does my chest hurt so badly?? It's like something's squeezing it but nothing's there. It's as if someone ripped out my heart and left a gaping hole of...nothing.... I don't even like Y/n like that so why-?! Wait...

What if I....what if I did? Would that explain this...this feeling? Do I like her? I think I might...but it's too late...too fucking late! Even if I did tell her how much of a weirdo would I be? I've only met that human the other day...so...I never had a chance...that's fine.

Papyrus opens the door. I'm so pathetic...I'm his dad yet here I am crying here like a baby. He closes the door and wraps his arms around me.  "DAD? WHAT'S WRONG? WHY ARE YOU HERE CRYING?"     "It's...nothing...don't worry."     "PLEASE, YOU CAN TELL ME ANYTHING. WE'VE ALREADY SPENT ENOUGH TIME APART, I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOU."     "P-Papyrus...honestly it's not something I want to talk about right now...maybe later, but not now. All I want do know is more of your delightful spaghetti."     I flash him a small smile to show that I feel better and we go back down stairs.

I eat another three plates. During the time that I do I decide that I might as well support the two. My son has fallen in love and I, as his parent, should be the one to support him. If they really love each other then I should let them do what they please. I feel a pang go off in my chest, huh... Sans comes down with a satisfied expression. I guess that means they're a thing? Probably. Another pang goes off in my chest. I might need to have a self checkup later, these pangs in my chest may be some strange side affect to being scattered across space and time. (Love how he says that so calmly XD) He sits down Y/N comes down and she has a gentle pink on her face. Yet another pang in my chest. She sits the farthest away from me, but closest to Sans. Just get over her Dings, it's not worth it to get jealous over someone that can never be yours!

You know what, screw it, I'm going to talk to Sans about this!

"Hey Sans, can I talk to you in private?"       "Sure, why not."      I drag him back to his room and shut the door.    "Do you...like them"    "Who?"    "...Y-Y/N..."   "NO! They're just a good friend! Why would you even say that?"    "In another timeline...you proposed to them."     "I did? Well good for that Sans, but I'm not him. That timeline and this one are different okay?"    "But I heard you sa-...never mind...On the topic, is there anyone you have an eye socket on?"    Sans' face flushes blue.    "Y-yea."    "Who? C'mon tell your old man!"   "It's...um...uh...G-Grillby."    "Grillby? He's oka-"

Suddenly an image flashes, it's Grillby from this universe(?) and one of his patrons is getting bit too close. I snap back into reality.     "Is something wrong dad?"    "I saw a costumer getting too comfortable with your hot crush. You should go check up on him."   Before he teleports away I tug his sleeve.   "What is it, I need to go! This may even be a great opportunity for me to confess!"   "Son, promise me you won't speak a word of this to anyone."   "Don't worry I won't!"

He teleported away too quickly, though I am relieved that he isn't interested in Y/N. Does this mean...I might have a chance? Probably not... Y/N will never be interested in an old man like me... Wait...if Sans wasn't confessing, then what were they talking about? Oh well...I'll ask him later.

I walk back to to the dining room and I see Y/N, Undyne, and Papyrus talking. Y/N...haah...what does this dingus need to do to get your attention? (*Badumtss*)

ATTENTION HUMANS! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE A QUESTION FROM THE AUTHOR! DO YOU WISH FOR...WHAT?

*Do you guys want us to continue to outro this story? The author says it's hilarious like this, but she wants your opinions.

YES! IF YOU WANT US TO, WE WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE DOING THIS! IT...IT MAKES ME FEEL CLOSER TO YOU ALL! HEH... 

*Hey Paps, your blushing.

BE QUIET SANS! I AM NOT!!

*Before my bro goes full tsundere mode, we'll be going now. Goodbye dear readers.

AH!!! BEFORE WE FORGET! THE AUTHOR GIVES HER THANKS! THE 2.5K READS, OH WOW...

*Dang...you guys are great. Thank you...

THANK YOU! 

*GoOd bYe!