Chapter 6: Embarrassing Moments(Gaster's POV)

They're free...we're all finally free...I'm so glad to know this...

After a while of the both of us crying, Y/N spoke up,"Now that your a bit calmer, how about we go see your son's?"     "Yes...I want to be with them."    "Let's go then!" She grabs my hand and pulls me towards the elevator. "Wait a moment."  "What is it?" I take off the apron and roll down my sleeves. "I'm ready now."    "Hehe, let's go!"   She grabs my hand again and we go up. I can't help but feel nervous...

The human...is rather close to me...I wish this space wasn't so small. 

Suddenly I feel something warm envelope my hand, it's her hand? WHY IS SHE HOLDING MY HAND?!

"It'll be fine Dings, I'm sure your sons will love the surprise visit!"      Oh...      "Y-yeah..."     She just thinks I'm nervous to see my children...Good! Let's keep it that way. The elevator door opens and I can immediately tell this is the surface. The real, blue sky, the fresh, clean air...it's soothing. She pulls me towards a red sports car and motions me in. I know this car..."Y/N, is this Papyrus' car?"        "Yeah, my car needs some repairs, so he offered and said I could borrow his, he's too good to me sometimes I swear...What are ya waiting for? Get in!"        "O-okay."  

As soon as we take off she asks,"So...umm...Dings...who's the mom?"    "Hmm?"       "Who Sans and Paps' mom?"     "T-the m-mom? Oh...um...they haven't told you have they?"     "Tell me what?"     "They um...are...you know what? It's not my place to say, they should tell you themselves, but let's just say they don't have a mom."    "Okay? That's fine...I'll ask them later!"     "If you want the most amount of information, you should ask Sans', he knows...much more."    "Thanks for the heads up, but I kinda figured."      "And why is that?"    "Not to be rude, but Paps is...not the smartest skeleton around..."    I simply chuckle, thinking back to an alternate universe where Papyrus was the smarter and lazier one. I think I'll name it...'Underswap' -Yeah I just did that, don judge meh-

"We're here Dings~!" I snap back into focus and see the house, it's just as I remember seeing it, an exact replica of the one in the underground. I quickly get out as the excitement of seeing my sons again rushes through me. Y/N knocks and a fish monster I quickly remember as 'Undyne' opens the door.   "Hey Y/N- wait who's this?"   Ah yes, she doesn't know me yet.    "I guess you were small back then so you wouldn't remember me. Hello, my name is-"     "UNDYNE? WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?"   "Someone I don't know and Y/N came to visit!!"     Y/N pulls me into the house and Papyrus comes from around the corner. His smile widens and he pulls us into a tight embrace. "IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU BOTH, ESPECIALLY YOU DAD!"   "Dad?!"  I can't help but smile, I'm really home...

I look over and see my other son, Sans. He tackle-hugs me and we fall to the floor. I was expecting the hard floor, but instead I felt something soft below me. I look and it's Y/N, SHE'S UNDER ME!!

I quickly get off and quickly apologize,"I'm so sorry Y/N, it was an accident! Are you okay?" I can feel my face on fire.  "It's fine Dings it didn't hurt anyways."    "Pfft....dings? That's a great nickname ya got there dad!"   Sans chuckles to himself a while.    "DAD! Y/N! COULD ONE OF YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO UNDYNE WHAT'S HAPPENING? SHE SEEMS VERY PUZZLED RIGHT NOW." 

IT SEEMS THE AUTHOR WISHES TO STOP RIGHT THERE. 

SHE IS TOO LAZY TOO SPEAK TO YOU ALL SO SHE ASKED ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, TO END THE STORY OFF RIGHT HERE! I SWEAR SHE'S ALMOST AS BAD AS-

*me?

SANS? WHAT ARE DOING HERE? THE AUTHOR ASKED ME NOT YOU!

*she wanted me to apologize for not updating sooner

OH. I SEE. 

*she also wanted me to thank all the readers who are still reading this, she never expected this story to have gotten more than 10 views and it's gotten... 711 views.

THAT'S QUITE THE NUMBER! I'M SO GLAD THE PEOPLE LIKE TO READ THIS. THE AUTHOR HAS NEVER BEEN CONFIDENT ABOUT THE THINGS SHE WRITES, SO SEEING THAT MAKES HER FEEL BETTER. I MUST HOWEVER SAY THAT I AM CONFUSED TO WHY THEY WOULDN'T, IT HAS ME IN IT!

*of course bro, it's probably because your so cool, anyways good bye. hope to see all of you in the future.

GOOD BYE HUMANS!