Chapter 9: Decision (Y/N's POV)

I wonder what those two are talking about up there? 

After a while Dings comes back with a strange expression on his face, one that makes my heart flutter a bit.

"I-Is something wrong Dings?"    "N-no Y/N...I just wish to spend more time with...my sons is all..."       "So, what were you two doing up there?"    "Just some bonding."    "Judging by the expression you had on, that must have been some interesting conversation."    "Yeah..." 

After some awkward silence, I ask, "So where's Sans? He still hasn't come down."    "He went to go take care of some...business."      "He could have at least said bye! Geez..."      "Well Y/N you see...it was quite urgent."       "Ok, if it was I'll leave him be...this time."

We hear an argument in the living room and we go there. Papyrus and Undyne look over at us.     "DAD! Y/N! SETTLE THIS DISPUTE! WHICH IS COOLER MY SCARF OR UNDYNE'S EYE PATCH?!"     "Both are, but I like Papyrus' scarf just a bit more..."       "I would have to say my son's scarf."     "AHG! You two! My eye patch is obviously cooler!! Grrr... I'm going home now!"   She slams the door behind her and Sans walks in seconds later.   "What's Undyne so worked up over?"    "WE HAD AN ARGUMENT OVER WHICH WAS COOLER HER EYE PATCH OR MY SCARF. WHAT DO YOU THINK?"    "Your scarf is way cooler."    "We said the same thing, but she got mad and left."     "SANS! WHERE WERE YOU JUST NOW? I THOUGHT YOU WERE UPSTAIRS WITH DAD EARLIER!"    

"I...um...went to go resolve something important..."    Sans' face slightly flushes blue.    "So what happened with that? Did you ask?"      "Y-yeah..."      "And?"     "He said yes."    He smiles in a way I've never seen him smile. How odd....what are they talking about?     "I am happy for you my son."     He pats his head and hugs him. 

"What are you two talking about?"    "I will tell you another time Y/N, for now I have one question..."        "What is it?"    "Well you see...I want to spend time with you all...but I am not the most social of people and do not know what we could do together..."     "OH! DAD, I THINK I MAY KNOW THE THING YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO!"    "What is it my son?"     "A HUMAN INVENTION CALLED VIDEO GAMES!!"

"I think I know of it...hmm, let's try it."    "How about Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros?"

*You guys decide. What will we play Mario Kart or Super smash Bros? If you have any characters you think would suit us to play, tell the author in the comments below...

SANS, HAVE YOU SEEN THE SUPPORT THE HUMANS HAVE BEEN GIVING US? IT BRINGS A TEAR TO MY EYE SOCKET!

*Yeah I have. Thank you all for reading.

BY THE WAY, THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN SO LAZY RECENTLY! SHE HAS NOT BEEN UPDATING AS MUCH AS SHE SHOULD.

S-sorry about that Paps...Haven't been feeling up to it...

AH, AUTHOR, IT IS OK! JUST TELL US WHY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING I'M SURE THE HUMANS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

*Author, you haven't told him?

N-no...If you don't mind could you?

**sigh* Alright. She hasn't been feeling well and her motivation is at an all time low recently. None of her friends IRL have been there for her like usual because it's summer break, and she's super lonely. Not only that, but because she missed a lot of school last year, her grades went down. She now has summer school, though it is online.

AUTHOR! NO NEED TO BE LONELY! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AM HERE FOR YOU!

Thank you...again sorry for being so inactive on writing...I hope you'll all forgive me. I also apologize if this chapter was too short...I just want to let you guys have some influence on this story...I couldn't choose the game so I narrowed it down to these two...

THE HUMAN'S ARE KIND, I THINK THEY WILL! I AM CERTAIN THEY WILL CHOOSE A GOOD GAME!

*Anyways I hope you guys understand.

WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

Bye every one...